761 - 770

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 761: Xie Jiuhan Is Tian Sha?

Being pressed firmly onto the desk by the man, Feng Qing felt something poking her butt. Hence, she reached down and found a thick stack of documents.

"Hubby... Oh... I sat on the document..." Feng Qing said.

However, the man seemed to not have heard anything. The contract worth tens of billions on the table was only a few pieces of waste paper. The man's large hand kept rubbing against the woman.

"Remember, when your hubby kisses you in the future, you have to be focused," Xie Jiuhan said domineeringly.

Feng Qing rested her head on the man's chest and panted softly. On the highest floor of the Capital, the man wrapped in a suit and leather shoes was strong and capable. He leaned down and enveloped the petite woman in his aura...

Outside the president's office, a secretary from the secretariat was about to look for Xie Jiuhan to sign a stack of documents. Su Yu, who had just raised his chair for half an hour, hurriedly stopped the secretary from knocking. "If you don't want to be fired, it's best not to disturb the Ninth Master now."

The female secretary froze and turned to look at Su Yu. "But this document is very urgent..."

Su Yu shook his head. "Even if there's an earthquake soon, it won't be as important as what he's doing now."

The female secretary was stunned and looked at the president's office in confusion. She knew that Su Yan never joked with them. Although she wanted to know what the Ninth Master was doing inside, she swallowed her words after thinking about it.

On the 38th floor.

Although Xie Jiuhan had already left with everyone, the entire floor was still excited. The hacker battle that Xie Jiuhan had led the employees of the Xie Corporation's Internet security to carry out just now had made them discuss it happily. They were no longer in the mood to continue working.

As the battle ended, the popularity of the news that the Xie Corporation's network had been hacked by hackers started to fade. In its place was the news that the president of the Xie Corporation had led his employees to turn the tables.

At the same time, the Troublemaker Hacker Army far away in Seven Stars Continent released an apology letter on the World Hacker Forum. They apologized for attacking the Xie Corporation's network and apologized to the president of the Xie Corporation, Xie Jiuhan, and begged the King of Hackers, Tian Sha, to forgive them.

Seeing this apology announcement, the entire hacker world was shocked. Everyone knew one thing. It turned out that the King of Hackers, Tian Sha, had a deep relationship with the Xie Corporation. Those with big imaginations had even guessed that Xie Jiuhan was Tian Sha!

As soon as this idea came out, many people believed it. Hence, an intense discussion about Xie Jiuhan being Tian Sha erupted on the Internet. Countless users and huge amounts of information even caused the entire Internet to be on the verge of paralysis.

"How heaven-defying! The president of a super financial group is actually the King of Hackers."

"That's Tian Sha! No one in the hacker world can beat him."

"No wonder ever since Xie Jiuhan became the president of the Xie Corporation, the network security of the entire Xie Corporation has never had any problems. So that's what happened."

"Tian Sha will always be Tian Sha. That strongest man who wandered the Internet had once defended the network security of the entire Xia country alone."

"It's been so many years, but God Tian Sha is still awesome. I thought he had retired from the hacker world, but I didn't expect that he would still be so powerful. Those people should be glad that they have such good luck to be able to fight Tian Sha."

Word spread like wildfire. There were many rumors that made it seem to be true. The news that Xie Jiuhan, the president of the Xie Corporation, was the King of Hackers, Tian Sha, was believed by everyone as if their guesses had become reality.

Of course, there were also people who raised doubts on the Internet. "Xie Jiuhan, the president of the Xie Corporation, can't be Tian Sha because he's only 25 years old this year."

As soon as this post was released, it was as if someone had thrown a brick into the lake. Instantly, the entire Internet exploded. The netizens who were still excited about it just now were all petrified in front of their computers. In the next few minutes, tens of millions of comments erupted on the website.

"When Tian Sha was in the hacker world, it seemed to have been ten years ago. At that time, Xie Jiuhan was only fifteen years old."

"A 15-year-old child can defend the security of the entire Xia country's network by himself?"

"It's terrifying to think about it! A 15-year-old child is actually the King of Hackers, Tian Sha. He made all the hackers in the world kneel at such a young age. Now that he's only 25 years old, won't he continue to lead the entire hacker world for decades?"

Chapter 762: You Don't Despise My Hand Now?

The news on the hacker forum gradually spread to the entire Internet. All sorts of news came one after another. Just as everyone was planning to see how far this matter could ferment, the news that Xie Jiuhan was Tian Sha suddenly disappeared from the Internet. It was as if it had never appeared.

Many people in the upper circle knew very well that regardless of whether this matter was positive or negative, they would deal with it in a low-key manner. After all, the Xie Corporation's public relations department was not to be trifled with.

At lunchtime, on the 38th floor of the Xie Corporation's financial center, the employees walked towards the canteen one by one. There were more than ten employee dining halls in the Xie Corporation's building. Every one of them could accommodate a thousand people. In other words, it could accommodate more than ten thousand people at the same time. It was also the largest canteen in the Capital.

Meng Kexin turned off her computer and walked up to the interns. "It's lunchtime. Everyone has an hour to rest. Now, I'll bring you to the staff canteen for dinner."

One of the interns said, "Should we wait for Feng Qing? She's not back yet."

Lu Yingying said coldly, "Wait for what? She's already an adult. If she can't find the canteen, can't she ask others?"

Feng Qing was called by Su Yu to move the chair, which was considered a great opportunity to get close to Xie Jiuhan. This made Lu Yingying very unhappy. She didn't understand how Feng Qing got so lucky. How did Su Yu see her at a glance? It was fine if she moved the chair, but she still hadn't returned. Who knew what she was doing?

Seeing that no one wanted to wait for Feng Qing, Liu Yan did not say anything. Instead, he took out his phone and called Feng Qing. The phone rang for a while before it was picked up. "Hello? Qingqing?"

On the other end of the phone, Feng Qing's soft and tender voice sounded. "Senior Liu Yan?"

Liu Yan's face instantly turned red, and his heart beat crazily. For some reason, just by hearing Feng Qing's voice, he felt an electric current pass through his entire body.

"Qingqing, Miss Meng said that it's lunchtime. Everyone is going to the canteen to eat now. Where are you? Do you want us to wait for you?" Liu Yan asked.

"Oh, you don't have to wait for me. I'm already eating." Feng Qing's voice sounded.

Liu Yan was stunned. He didn't expect that Feng Qing was already eating. But why didn't she tell everyone that she was going to eat alone? He thought for a while and reminded her, "By the way, the Xie Corporation's employee canteen provides free food and beverage. Which canteen are you eating in? I'll look for you later."

Feng Qing replied, "You don't have to look for me. I'll be done soon. You can eat with everyone."

Hearing Feng Qing's voice, Liu Yan frowned and said, "Qingqing, why did you sound so nasal when you said that, as if you had a cold?"

Feng Qing said, "I'm eating. That's all for now. I'll..."

Before she could finish speaking, Liu Yan realized that his phone had been hung up. He was stunned when he heard the busy tone on the phone. He thought that Feng Qing might have met a friend and was eating with her friend outside, so she had no time to pay attention to them.

On the 95th floor of Di Hui Building.

Warm sunlight shone in through the large French window, dyeing the entire 95th floor golden. Xie Jiuhan's desk was in a mess. The contract that was originally neatly placed was also drenched in sweat and love juices. Clearly, this contract needed to be printed again.

In the cloakroom, Feng Qing changed into a set of dry clothes. After her experience living here last time, Xie Jiuhan had specially asked Su Yu to put some clothes that Feng Qing could wear in the office cloakroom.

However, Feng Qing's face was very red now. She was very embarrassed to walk out and face the man outside. Thinking of the scene of the man attacking like a beast just now, she pouted in her heart and looked angry. He didn't know how to be protective of the fairer sex!

Xie Jiuhan walked out of the bathroom and stood at the door with a towel wrapped around his body. He looked at Feng Qing with a wicked smile. Seeing the woman's angry expression, the wicked smile on his face deepened.

Xie Jiuhan asked, "What do you want to eat for lunch?"

Feng Qing glanced at the man, her large eyes filled with love. She raised her two white hands and said, "I want to eat you, especially your bad hand!"

The man curled his lips and said, "Why? You don't despise my hand anymore?"

Feng Qing : "..."

Xie Jiuhan's slender hands were simply better-looking than a woman's. This made her very envious and jealous, but she couldn't resist the charm of the man's hands, especially when he did that kind of thing...

Seeing the man's gaze start to become dangerous again, Feng Qing hurriedly changed the topic. "I want to eat the food you personally made, such as sirloin steak, black truffle foie gras, and so on."

Chapter 763: Fierce Battle On Moments

Xie Jiuhan did not say anything. After changing into his home clothes, he walked straight into the kitchen. He rarely cooked personally, but if his woman wanted to eat, he would definitely do it himself.

The kitchen on the 90th floor was very big. There were two refrigerators, and they were filled with all sorts of fresh ingredients. Su Yu had personally bought these and placed them in the refrigerator. They were specially provided just in case Xie Jiuhan wanted to cook on a whim.

Feng Qing stuck her head out of the door and blinked at the man in the kitchen. She didn't expect that the first lunch she had when she came to the Xie Corporation as an intern was personally made by the president of the Xie Corporation. It looked like this man was planning to feed her until she was full today.

Xie Jiuhan took out vegetables and beef from the refrigerator. He put on an apron and started to act like a good man. Feng Qing sized up the man and asked, "Little Jiu Jiu, where's the pink apron I gave you previously?"

Xie Jiuhan : "..."

Thinking of the apron from before, three black lines hung on Xie Jiuhan's head. The pink apron was not suitable for him at all. Although Feng Qing had given it to him, he rejected it in his heart.

"I don't need an apron." Xie Jiuhan took off the black apron he had just worn.

"Then you'd better wear it. This is a company after all. It's indeed a little inconvenient for you to not wear an apron when you cook," Feng Qing said and turned to walk towards the storage room. She knew where the apron was placed.

After a while, Feng Qing walked back with the pink apron and said as if she was ordering a pet, "Come here, I'll help you put it on."

With that, the man could only walk up to the woman and raise his arms to let the woman help him put on the apron. However, his abnormally handsome face looked unwilling.

After tying the apron, Feng Qing revealed a satisfied smile and said, "Little Jiu Jiu, you have to remember to wear this apron every time you go to the kitchen. Not only can it protect you, but it can also ensure that your clothes are not stained with oil."

The man gritted his teeth and mumbled, "If you're afraid that my clothes will be dirty, I can choose not to wear them. What do you think?"

Feng Qing: "???"

How could she not know what this man was up to? What did he mean by cooking without clothes? Wasn't that just being a hooligan? Moreover, just the thought of that scene made her drunk...

In less than twenty minutes, Xie Jiuhan finished cooking. There were three dishes and one soup. Two of each were meat dishes, and the other one was a vegetable dish, and a bowl of fresh soup. Regardless of the taste, just the color combination was already very appetizing. Feng Qing didn't eat much, and Xie Jiuhan didn't make much either. It was only enough for the two of them to eat 80% full.

After Feng Qing picked up her phone and took a photo, she sent the photo to her Moments again. "Hubby's cooking is the best!"

Xie Jiuhan sensed that Feng Qing had posted on her Moments, so he opened his phone and looked at it. He realized that many people were commenting and liking Feng Qing's Moments. The first to like and comment was Xie Shihao. "I'm so envious. I also want to eat the food personally cooked by my idol."

Immediately after, Gu Qingye liked Xie Shihao's post. However, Gu Qingye commented on Xie Shihao's words. "Are you worthy?"

Xie Shihao replied to Gu Qingye, "Xiao Ye, we're all students from Capital University. You have to be polite when you speak in public. It's not right to use verbal violence against me."

Gu Qingye recovered. "Hmph? How are you worthy for me to be polite with you? If you have the ability, hide in the Xie Manor for the rest of your life and don't come out. Otherwise, I'll definitely catch you and beat you up!"

Xie Shihao sent a row of "bite me" emoticons and replied, "Hehe, I won't go out. If you have the ability, come to the Xie Manor. Let's see if my uncle will beat you up."

Xie Jiuhan rolled his eyes. Xie Shihao, that little brat, actually brought him along when he was quarreling on Moments. However, he quickly saw Han Jintian's comment. "Tsk tsk, I really didn't expect that man who looks like an ice sculpture would actually know how to cook. Moreover, his culinary skills look good. Remember to call me to try it the next time he's cooking."

Below, Han Jinlu also commented, "Although I hate the commenter upstairs, remember to call me when that man cooks next time."

Very quickly, Han Jintian replied to Han Jinlu, "Are you worthy of freeloading? A cripple like you is only suitable to starve!"

Han Jinlu only replied with a "smiley" emoticon and replied, "Poor thing, you don't know anything. In terms of relationship, my relationship with Qingqing is much better than yours."

Han Jinlu's casual words made Han Jintian explode on the other end. He replied to Han Jinlu with three messages and scolded him. In the end, Han Jinlu only replied calmly, "Idiot!"

Chapter 764: Just Meeting A Friend

The veins on Xie Jiuhan's forehead twitched violently, and his cold face was filled with speechlessness. He didn't expect that there were so many 'little enemies' in Feng Qing's Moments. It was extremely noisy in her Moments.

Feng Qing, who was eating, received a call. From the sound of it, it seemed to be from the real estate company. She had bought a villa with renovations in the Capital. She said that it was a small paradise that was specially used to raise pets, so all the renovations in the villa had to be mainly for cats and dogs. Such renovations had always been unique, and the renovation company rarely received them, so there were many details that they had to ask her.

After Feng Qing hung up the phone, she sped up her pace of eating and said, "Little Jiu Jiu, I'm going out for a while. I'll be back before work in the afternoon. You eat first."

Xie Jiuhan asked, "Where are you planning to go?"

Feng Qing said, "I'm just meeting a friend."

With that, she walked out with her phone. Watching her enter the elevator, Xie Jiuhan's expression gradually darkened. Which friend was more important than him, her husband? Moreover, shouldn't this woman give an explanation about the God Slayer?

After Feng Qing left, Xie Jiuhan was no longer in the mood to eat. He picked up his phone and informed Su Yu, "Send someone to investigate who Young Madam met."

With that, the man hung up the phone without waiting for Su Yu to ask anything. Then, he called the Sword God. "Hehe, Lord Phoenix, not bad. I saw the trending topic of you leading everyone to counterattack the Troublemaker Hacker Army. I can only say that it's awesome!"

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "Have you heard of the God Slayer?"

The Sword God paused and said, "God Slayer? I know a little. Why?"

Xie Jiuhan ordered, "Tell me everything you know. Don't leave out any details."

On the other end of the phone, the Sword God was dumbfounded. He didn't know what was wrong with Xie Jiuhan and why he was suddenly so concerned about the God Slayer, but he still said, "God Slayer is a very difficult person to deal with. I've only heard of his famous name, but I've never seen him before. I heard that the God Slayer is born with silver eyes, and his temper is unpredictable. He's very arrogant and warlike. All the things he can't stand are destroyed by him, so he's called the God Slayer!"

Xie Jiuhan's expression was indifferent, and his voice fell below the freezing point. "Do God Slayer and Mr. Qingyi know each other?"

Upon hearing this question, the Sword God said mysteriously, "Lord Phoenix, didn't I tell you before that Mr. Qingyi is actually bisexual? Moreover, there was news of Mr. Qingyi and the God Slayer's ambiguous relationship in the organization a long time ago. Because at that time, the God Slayer only carried out missions with Mr. Qingyi. There was once when I applied to carry out missions with them, but the God Slayer despised me for being an eyesore. Tsk tsk..."

The Sword God snorted in disdain and said, "The God Slayer said that he and Mr. Qingyi cooperated flawlessly during the mission and didn't need the help of a third person. At that time, I felt that their relationship was a little unusual, like a couple."

Bang! A hole was punched in the dining table by Xie Jiuhan. The Sword God in the video call was instantly shocked. He didn't know what was wrong with Xie Jiuhan. Did he say something wrong just now? However, he didn't think there was a problem.

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "Old Sword God, if you don't know how to speak, don't speak in the future. I really want to break your lousy sword now."

Upon hearing this, the Sword God felt a layer of goosebumps all over his body. He hurriedly crossed his arms to protect his ancient sword and looked at the man with a pitiful, weak, and helpless expression. "Lord Phoenix, you're so concerned about Mr. Qingyi. Could it be that you really..."

Xie Jiuhan's face was as black as charcoal. Before he hung up the phone, he said, "Sword God, you're a big idiot!"

The Sword God : "..."

At this moment, Su Yu walked in from outside. He reported respectfully, "Ninth Master, reliable news says that the boss of Blue Stocks Capital bought a villa in Yulan Bay."

As the number one assistant in the corporation, he naturally paid attention to whatever Xie Jiuhan paid attention to. Therefore, he had been arranging for people to investigate the boss of the Blue Stocks Capital. Now that there was news, he hurriedly came over to report. However, when he found out that Feng Qing was the boss of Blue Stocks Capital, he was still very shocked.

Looking at the information handed over by Su Yu, Xie Jiuhan couldn't help but frown and think. Why did Feng Qing buy a villa in Yulan Bay? Did she want to use it as the base of the Blue Stocks Capital in the Capital? Or did she want something else?

Chapter 765: There's Another Man Outside

After thinking for a while, Xie Jiuhan let Su Yu went out first. Then, he picked up his phone and called Xie Shihao. "Xiao Hao, let me ask you something. If a woman secretly bought a property outside without telling her man and is very mysterious as if she's hiding a lot of things, what do you think is going on with this woman? Why did she hide it from him?"

Xie Shihao had set Xie Jiuhan to the top of his phone. As long as Xie Jiuhan sent him a message or called him, a special ringtone would ring. Xie Shihao hurriedly replied, "Little Uncle, based on what you say, according to my judgment, this woman should have another man outside."

Xie Shihao continued, "She secretly bought a property behind her husband's back and even deliberately hid it from her man. She obviously has another man outside. Moreover, their relationship has reached the point where they can be another family."

Without waiting for Xie Jiuhan to reply, he said, "Little Uncle, are you asking this for your friend? I'm not sure if I should say it, but your friend might be cuckold!"

The special phone's hard shell resisted the strong pressure of Xie Jiuhan's fingers. A creaking sound came from his hand, and a dark light shone in the man's eyes. On the other end of the phone, Xie Shihao inexplicably had goosebumps. He looked around suspiciously and realized that the windows were closed. But why was there a cold wind?

Feng Qing came out of the villa in Yulan Bay. After discussing with the designer just now, she finally confirmed the specific renovation plan. She was very satisfied with today's plan. According to the design and renovation, that villa would definitely be able to satisfy all the needs of March and his pups. The construction had already started and would be completed at the beginning of next month. At that time, March's children would also be born, so every decoration material chosen by the interior designer was environmentally friendly. It would not have any effect on the health of the puppies.

Thinking that there would be many puppies here in the near future, Feng Qing smiled happily. However, when she thought about how Xie Jiuhan didn't like small animals, she felt that it would be better not to tell the man for the time being if he knew that she bought the villa to raise March and his family.

Feng Qing took out her phone and was about to call a car when a black Rolls-Royce stopped in front of her. Feng Qing was slightly stunned when she saw a cold and wild face in the car. The man's silver pupils were without any warmth, and he did not even have any human emotions. When the man looked at Feng Qing, his silver pupils did not blink.

"God Slayer?" Feng Qing was stunned when she saw the man in the car. Then, she frowned. She thought it would be Xie Jiuhan. She didn't expect it to be this man.

"With this as the center, all the taxis in a ten-kilometer radius have been expelled by me, so you can only take my car," the God Slayer said.

"God Slayer, you're probably sick, right?" Feng Qing retorted, her voice very cold. With that, she looked at the time on her phone. It was almost time for her to work in the afternoon. It didn't seem good to be late on the first day of work as an intern.

Glancing at the God Slayer again, Feng Qing said, "This is the Capital. Aren't you afraid that Xie Jiuhan will discover you if you look for me so blatantly?"

Upon hearing this question, the God Slayer snorted coldly. "The Ninth Master of the Capital is nothing in my eyes. I think I've answered you this before."

The God Slayer's voice was very cold, even colder than his appearance. It was a coldness that came from his bones. In his eyes, he had never treated Xie Jiuhan as a big deal. He did not just say it, but it came from the bottom of his heart.

Feng Qing turned around and walked around the black Rolls-Royce towards the bus stop. Since there was no way to take a taxi, she could only take the bus. Seeing this scene, the God Slayer kicked the driver's seat hard. The driver was shocked and hurriedly drove after Feng Qing.

The God Slayer said through the car window, "Feng Qing, do you believe that I'll stop the bus too?"

Feng Qing didn't even look at the God Slayer. "You'd better not do that. That will only make me hate you even more. Besides, who said I wanted to take the bus? Can't I walk back?"

The God Slayer said with interest, "You're walking back? Aren't you afraid of being late?"

Feng Qing said coldly, "Do you think anyone dares to remember my attendance?"

There was a hint of unhappiness on God Slayer's face. "You're clearly the chairman of Blue Stocks Capital. Why do you have to be an intern at the Xie Corporation?"

Chapter 766: Picking Up My Wife

Feng Qing retorted, "What has it got to do with you? I came to the Xie Corporation to be an intern so that I can be closer to my husband. Is there a problem? This way, we can date in the office in the future."

Feng Qing raised her head, her beautiful eyes suffused with a sweet and blissful glow. Then, she thought of something and said, "There's something that I want to thank you for."

The God Slayer raised his eyebrows. "What is it?"

Feng Qing said, "If not for you hiring the Troublemaker Hacker Army to hack into the Xie Corporation's network, I wouldn't have seen the scene of my husband killing the Troublemaker Hacker Army, causing them to escape with their tails in their legs. They even specially sent an apology announcement to beg for my husband's forgiveness. It can be seen that the Troublemaker Hacker Army is only so-so."

With that, Feng Qing strode forward and took out her phone to look at the time again. There was still half an hour before work in the afternoon. If she didn't leave quickly, she would really be late. Although she was the lady boss of the company, it wasn't appropriate to expose her identity now. She still had to abide by the rules.

She opened her phone's contact list and called Xie Jiuhan. In less than two seconds, the other end of the phone picked up. Feng Qing said in a delicate voice, "Little Jiu Jiu, come and pick me up at Yulan Bay."

She did not say why, nor did she say why she needed to be picked up. She only said her request. The man on the other end of the phone did not ask much and said readily, "Wait for me there. I'll be right there!"

Feng Qing turned around and held her phone. She looked at the God Slayer with a blissful and sweet expression, looking like she was deliberately angering him. At the same time, on the 95th floor of Di Hui Building, Xie Jiuhan walked out while wearing his coat.

Outside the office, Su Yu saw Xie Jiuhan walk out and asked, "Ninth Master, are you going out?"

Xie Jiuhan said, "To pick someone up."

Su Yu frowned and said, "Ninth Master, the meeting is about to start. The host is already adjusting—"

Xie Jiuhan said, "It's fine. You guys can start first. I'll go out and pick Qingqing up. I'll be back in about half an hour."

Su Yu: "???"

Su Yu felt that Xie Jiuhan's reason, which was to pick up his wife, was quite good. If he told this reason to the executives in the video conference, they probably wouldn't dare to say anything unnecessary. However, only their Ninth Master could delay the meeting for his wife.

A few minutes later, a black, super cool, and domineering heavy motorcycle rushed out of the Xie Corporation's underground garage with a deafening sound.

—-

Yulan Bay.

Feng Qing looked at the real-time geographical location that the man was sharing on her phone and said to the person in the car, "Don't blame me for not reminding you. My husband will be here soon."

The God Slayer snorted coldly in disdain. The car he was sitting in was still parked beside Feng Qing.

After about ten minutes, they heard the rumbling sound of an engine coming from afar. Feng Qing saw a domineering heavy motorcycle driving over. Feng Qing hurriedly waved at the motorcycle and did not forget to turn to make a face at the man in the Rolls-Royce. Then, she bounced towards Xie Jiuhan like a little rabbit.

Ten seconds later, Xie Jiuhan drove the heavy-duty motorcycle and stopped. He stopped about seven to eight meters away from the black Rolls-Royce.

Feng Qing ran to the man and took the helmet the man handed her to wear. Because the man was also wearing a helmet on his head, she couldn't see the man's expression now. She could only see a pair of cold eyes. Xie Jiuhan was wearing a motorcycle suit and driving a cool heavy motorcycle at this moment. Who would have thought that he was the president of the Xie Corporation?

Xie Jiuhan's entire body was filled with a cold and arrogant aura. Moreover, these auras were perfectly combined with him.

Feng Qing got onto the heavy-duty motorcycle and wrapped her arms around the man's waist after putting on the helmet. The man's waist was not thick and was even a little thin, but it was very firm. She could feel the perfect and clear muscles through his clothes.

Xie Jiuhan started the heavy-duty motorcycle and a loud roar resounded through the street again. As Xie Jiuhan stepped on the accelerator, he looked into the eyes of the man behind the Rolls-Royce window. Their eyes met in the air, and it was as if a wild beast was confronting him. The terrifying aura that erupted seemed to want to tear the entire space apart.

Xie Jiuhan was certain that this was the first time he had seen this black Rolls-Royce. He couldn't see the person in the car clearly, and Feng Qing didn't say who that person was. However, God Slayer was the first that Xie Jiuhan had thought of.

Chapter 767: Jealous Man

Xie Jiuhan elegantly changed the direction of the motorcycle. Before he left, the man raised his hand and pointed his middle finger at the Rolls-Royce not far behind him. At the same time, the temperature in the Rolls-Royce car plummeted. Even the driver couldn't help but shiver. He had also seen the middle finger of the man driving the motorcycle.

The driver was puzzled. Who was that man? How dare he point his middle finger at his young master? Did he know who his young master was?

The driver felt that because of this scene, he would be the first to be killed. The driver was kicked again, and the God Slayer's voice could immediately freeze. "What are you looking at? Hurry up and drive!"

How could he be in a good mood after being pointed at by Xie Jiuhan? He leaned back in his chair with a cold face. He had just returned to the Capital when he was provoked in public. The man curled his lips and a sinister laugh came from his throat. The driver who was driving subconsciously trembled.

The heavy-duty motorcycle drove on the asphalt road. Feng Qing wrapped her arms tightly around the man's waist. If not for the fact that she had a helmet on, she would have liked to press her face against the man's back. Xie Jiuhan's license plate was specially approved, so he could ignore the red lights along the way. Even if he violated the rules in front of the traffic police, they would ignore it.

In the underground parking lot of Di Hui Building.

Xie Jiuhan picked Feng Qing up in less than fifteen minutes. Feng Qing jumped off the motorcycle and took off the helmet to hand it to Xie Jiuhan. However, the man did not take it. Instead, he looked at her with his black eyes.

The next second, the man pulled Feng Qing into his arms and kissed her pink lips. Before Feng Qing could react, the man opened his mouth and bit her pink lips again.

"Hiss..." Feng Qing was in pain and subconsciously struggled, but Xie Jiuhan held her tightly. At this moment, the man was incomparably domineering. He did not allow the woman to struggle or dodge, nor did he allow the woman to escape. She could only let him keep taking it.

Feng Qing grabbed the man's clothes tightly with her two hands. She decided to counterattack, not wanting to be bitten and bullied by the man one-sidedly. Only when there was the smell of blood between them did their lips separated.

The man licked the corners of his mouth as if he hadn't had enough. Feng Qing's lips were red and swollen from his kiss, and the man was panting violently. The faint smell of blood filled his mouth when Feng Qing's canine teeth cut his lips.

Xie Jiuhan said unhappily, "You only have one husband, and you're actually willing to be ruthless?"

Feng Qing puffed up her cheeks and said, "Hmph, who asked you to be so jealous? This is your punishment."

Xie Jiuhan narrowed his eyes, which gradually turned red. "That's right. I'm jealous. So what if I'm jealous? I don't fool around outside and strictly abide by my responsibilities as a husband. What about you? Can you be more obedient?"

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing's eyes widened. "Little Jiu Jiu, what do you mean? Do you suspect that I have someone outside?"

The woman was pulled into Xie Jiuhan's arms again. Xie Jiuhan hugged the woman tightly and whispered in his woman's ear, "If I really suspected you, the entire Capital would have been covered in blood."

Feng Qing asked in confusion, "Then why are you still jealous?"

Xie Jiuhan said, "Lass, haven't you realized? As long as there's any movement outside, it will make me very anxious. I really want to know what you're doing outside behind my back."

Feng Qing was stunned. What was she doing outside behind the man's back? She didn't seem to have done anything. Didn't she just secretly buy a villa for March and his family? This man was still jealous of March? However, it was normal to be discovered. After all, this man would know sooner or later.

Xie Jiuhan said, "When God Slayer came to look for you, he first gave you the Mermaid's Tear. It's not like you don't know how precious that thing is and how difficult it is to get it. He even specially wrote an ancient poem to confess to you. I can't stand this anger. That idiot even dared to steal my woman. It's already very good that I didn't directly bomb him with a cannon. Also, if I didn't come just now, would you have planned to get into his car?"

Xie Jiuhan's entire body was filled with ruthlessness, and his black eyes were filled with stubbornness. "You're already mine before you reach adulthood. How could others still think about you? So much so that the Sword God still thinks that you're gay. Moreover, your relationship with the God Slayer is definitely abnormal. Otherwise, he wouldn't dare to provoke me like this when I'm already your husband!"

Feng Qing realized that what Xie Jiuhan was emitting was not hostility but grievance. He was unhappy and angry. After saying this, the man's expression darkened.

Chapter 768: Smile For Me

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth couldn't help but curl up when she saw the man like this. The more the man acted like this, the more it meant that she was important to him. "I'll ask Xia Qianxue, Brother Mingqian, and Qing Er these two days to see if they have time to come out and get together. Oh right, there's also that Sword God. He seems to be in the Capital too. When the time comes, come with me and I'll officially introduce you to everyone."

Hearing her say this, Xie Jiuhan's expression remained dark. "There's also the God Slayer!"

Feng Qing blinked her large eyes, and a hint of craftiness flashed across the depths of her eyes. "Then let's see if he has the time and is willing to go."

With that, she thought to herself that if God Slayer really went, she had to find a good place to avoid causing harm to the innocent that day.

Feng Qing smiled and said, "Little Jiu Jiu, are you satisfied now?"

Xie Jiuhan's expression darkened. When he heard that Feng Qing was really planning to invite God Slayer to a gathering, he had the urge to kill someone.

Feng Qing placed her hands on the man's shoulders and tipped on her toes. "Alright, don't be jealous. I'm going to work, or else I'll be late."

With that, she even kissed the man's face and stuck out her pink tongue. Then, she placed her hands behind her back and skipped towards the elevator. Although the man didn't want to leave her, he still let Feng Qing go upstairs.

In the elevator, Feng Qing pinched the man's face and coaxed him. "Little Jiu Jiu, give me a smile?"

The man said coldly, "I can't smile."

Feng Qing gritted her teeth. "Little Jiu Jiu loves me, right?"

Xie Jiuhan was stunned. Just as he was about to say something to correct Feng Qing, he saw Feng Qing tip on her toes again and press her pink lips gently against the man's ear. "I really like how Little Jiu Jiu looks when he's jealous."

The man's lips could not help but curl up even before he could clearly hear the second half of Feng Qing's sentence. However, when he heard the second half of Feng Qing's sentence, Xie Jiuhan felt like he had been taken advantage of.

At this moment, the elevator door opened. Feng Qing ran out of the elevator after teasing the man. Xie Jiuhan stood on the spot and touched the place where he had been personally touched. Looking at the woman's petite and cute back, a warm feeling rose in his cold heart. He regretted not recording the woman's words just now. That way, he could listen to it repeatedly.

—-

On the 38th floor.

Meng Kexin looked down at her watch a few times. She had been waiting for Feng Qing at the elevator for a while. Seeing that he was not back yet, her expression gradually turned ugly.

Lu Yingying sat with the other interns. The smile on her lips had never disappeared. Feng Qing was late on the first day of work. Such an unruly person had no right to stay in the Xie Corporation.

Liu Yan sent Feng Qing a message and asked why she wasn't back yet. It would leave a very bad impression on the company if she was late for work on the first day, but Feng Qing didn't reply to him. Therefore, he could only go to his Moments to take a look. He saw the content of Feng Qing's Moments that she had just updated. It turned out that she had returned home for lunch and her husband had cooked for her.

Liu Yan didn't understand Feng Qing's thoughts. It was clearly not easy for her to have a chance to enter the Xie Corporation for an internship. No matter how good her relationship with her husband was, she should put it aside first. Could this be the legendary 'love brain'? As long as one fell in love, their IQ would immediately drop to the freezing point?

Looking at the content of Feng Qing's Moments, Liu Yan couldn't help but frown. If Meng Kexin found out that Feng Qing had gone home in the afternoon to have lovey dovey time with her husband, she would probably lose her internship qualifications.

At this moment, the elevator on the 38th floor opened. Feng Qing stepped out of the elevator at the last second and used her work pass to clock in. Then, she walked towards her work as if nothing had happened. Just as she sat down, an intern said, "Qingqing, what's wrong with your mouth? Why is it red and swollen?"

Feng Qing was stunned at first, then her face flushed red. She explained, "Oh, it's fine. I just ate something spicy for lunch. I'll be fine after drinking more water."

The intern did not think much of it and only thought that she had a special physique and had a big reaction to chili. Instead, Liu Yan looked at the content of his Moments and did not find any vegetables with chili.

Meng Kexin walked over and said, "Qingqing, how's the verification of the acquisition materials I gave you this morning and the accounts of Chenghai Mining? Are there any difficulties?"

Feng Qing replied, "Oh, the accounts have been checked."

Meng Kexin: "???"

"Are you sure? There are more than four hundred pages of information. Not only did you finish checking it in the morning, but you also finished reading it?" Meng Kexin asked in disbelief.

"Yes, Miss Meng. I've already finished checking the content and have already sent it to your work email." Feng Qing confirmed with a smile.

Chapter 769: Stock God NB

Meng Kexin did not ask anything else. She turned around and returned to her desk. She quickly opened her email to check the email Feng Qing had sent her.

When Lu Yingying, who was sitting in the corner, saw this, the smile on her lips deepened. She waited expectantly for Meng Kexin to find trouble with Feng Qing again. This was the Xie Corporation's financial center, and the requirements for work were very strict. If there was a problem with the accounts, Feng Qing would be scolded.

About twenty minutes later, Meng Kexin reviewed the accounts Feng Qing had sent her and found that there was no problem with the accounts that Feng Qing had checked. Even the ordinary information was very simple and neat after Feng Qing sorted it out, making it look pleasing to the eye.

"Miss Meng, the mission you gave me has been completed. May I get off work early?" Feng Qing asked.

"Get off work early?" Meng Kexin raised her eyebrows. "If you can finish all the information on the Chenghai aluminum mine acquisition project in advance, I can let you take a few days of paid leave until the other people in the team can catch up to your progress."

"Got it." Feng Qing nodded.

Meng Kexin looked at Feng Qing's pure and sweet face silently. With Feng Qing's strength, it was very likely that she would be kept in the Xie Corporation's financial center as an official employee after the internship ended. She thought that this student from the music school was just for show. She didn't expect that she would show outstanding ability that surpassed other interns on the first day.

After reviewing a portion of the information about the Chenghai aluminum mine, she opened the stock market trading app on her phone and looked at it. The shares of the hundreds of companies under the Xie Corporation seemed to have risen again. Feng Qing couldn't help but frown as she looked at the Gu family's companies that were rising rapidly in the app.

Feng Qing turned on her computer and logged into the stock trading app on the Internet. Her slender hands quickly typed on the keyboard. When she completed the transaction, she heard people around her gasp.

"Oh god! Everyone, look. The Stock God NB just bought the shares of more than a hundred listed companies in the Xie Corporation."

"According to the current stock price of the Xie Corporation, Stock God NB spent more than a billion just now. Isn't this too fierce?"

"Stock God NB bought the Xie Corporation's shares. What does this mean? Is the Xie Corporation's shares really going to fall? It can't be that metaphysical, right?"

On the stock trading platform, the actions of the Stock God NB made all the stockholders explode. The reason why the Stock God NB could come out of countless big shots in the stock market was not because this person was good at buying stocks and making money. The truth was the opposite. Any stock that the Stock God NB bought would fall to rock bottom, as miserable as it could be!

The Stock God NB was only paid attention to by the stockholders three years ago. After careful calculation, any stock that the Stock God NB took a fancy to would definitely fall as long as he bought it. Moreover, it would fall as much as he wanted. How could that scene be described as tragic?

What left the deepest impression on all the shareholders was that once, the Stock God NB bought tens of millions of shares of a company in one go. In the end, that company's shares directly fell to the limit.

The Stock God NB bought the shares of more than two hundred companies in a year at most. In the end, the shares of more than two hundred companies all fell. They thought that after experiencing these two setbacks, the Stock God NB should have stopped in time or had already lost his entire fortune. However, the Stock God NB was still strong and active.

Every year, he would spend tens of millions or even billions on the stock market but had never won. Therefore, no matter which stock it was, as long as the Stock God NB bought it, the other shareholders would immediately clear the stock. It was not that no one chose to buy the same as the Stock God, but in the end, that person jumped off a building.

It was the same Stock God NB that bought more than a billion yuan's worth of shares of the Xie Corporation just now. How could those stockholders not be shocked? It brought about a topic of discussion for the entire financial industry.

At the same time, Xie Jiuhan received a message from Ji Yunchen. "D*mn, what's going on? The Stock God has finally bought the Xie Corporation's shares. He actually bought all the shares of hundreds of listed companies under the Xie Corporation. To be honest, I'm already considering whether I should sell the Xie Corporation's shares I have."

Xie Jiuhan looked at the message from Ji Yunchen and ignored it. After a while, Ji Yunchen sent another message. "Ninth Master, give me some insider information. Will our stock fall?"

After all, it was the Xie Corporation's shares. Ji Yunchen could not bear to sell it. There were many people who had similar thoughts as him. The stocks that the Stock God NB buy will definitely fall. However, Ji Yunchen knew that their Ninth Master had a unique opinion of the stock market. His taste was definitely vicious. All these years, Xie Jiuhan had never failed.

Chapter 770: Where's The Supper?

Without replying to ji Yunchen's message, he opened the stock market trading platform and looked at the stock market map that was changing crazily. He couldn't help but narrow his eyes.

The Stock God NB had bought all the shares of all the listed companies under the Xie Corporation in one go.

This didn't seem like a gamble, but more like a warning to the entire stock market and even all the shareholders. The Stock God was telling all the shareholders that as long as it was a share of the Xie Corporation, they couldn't buy it. After his actions, everyone was waiting to see him lose all his money again.

However, all the shareholders' hearts were hanging. They had also bought a lot of the Xie Corporation's shares. Recently, the Xie Corporation's shares had been rising all the way and everyone was jealous. Would the Xie Corporation's shares really start to fall sharply because of the Stock God?

In the evening, Feng Qing returned to the Xie Manor from the Xie Corporation's financial center. She and Xie Jiuhan entered the dining room for dinner and asked Xie Qi, "Where's Xiao Ye?"

Xie Qi replied, "Young Master said that he wasn't feeling well and got someone to send dinner to his room."

Feng Qing asked again, "What's wrong with him? Is he feeling uncomfortable?"

Xie Qi said, "Young Madam, you should know why Little Young Master doesn't like to live in the Xie Manor, right?"

Feng Qing was stunned for a moment. She remembered that Xie Shihao had never liked to spend the night in the Xie Manor. He and Xie Jiuhan had been living in the shadows of the family's strife since they were young. He could only choose to go against the orthodox path so that he could temporarily escape this suffocating family.

It was Xie Jiuhan who came back and broke the balance of the family. He was like a huge hand that tore open a gap in the dark sky of the family. However, he had experienced the scene of his family being reshuffled after all. He had seen siblings fighting each other and had also seen family members kill each other. Therefore, the Xie family had caused him a huge trauma. Although he had always been heartless and playful, the Xie family had always been a worry in his heart.

Therefore, Xie Shihao usually lived outside the Xie Manor alone. That was when he could sleep soundly. He had slept in the Xie Manor last night and was not in good spirits today.

Feng Qing thought for a while. As his aunt, she should be more concerned about her nephew, Xie Shihao. After dinner, Feng Qing went straight to the kitchen. Xie Jiuhan came back late because of work. He had just arrived at the Xie Manor when he asked Xie Qi where Feng Qing was.

Xie Qi replied, "Young Madam should be in the kitchen."

Xie Jiuhan was stunned. If he remembered correctly, this should be the first time Feng Qing had personally cooked since they got married. Although he was very busy today, as her husband, he was still deeply gratified to be able to have a bite of the supper his wife had personally made when he got home. If he had a tail on his butt, it would already be flying into the sky.

After thinking for a while, Xie Jiuhan went straight to the study room. Xie Qi hurriedly asked, "Ninth Master, are you eating supper in the dining room or the study room?"

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "No need."

His wife was already making supper, so there was no need for Xie Qi to arrange for someone to make it for him. He wished that time would speed up so that he could eat the supper personally made by Feng Qing.

Xie Jiuhan took a shower and sat in the study room to work. As he worked, he waited for his share of supper. However, an hour passed.

Xie Jiuhan looked at the time on his phone. It was already 9: 30 PM. Why wasn't Feng Qing's supper ready yet? Hence, he took out his phone and called Xie Qi. "Where's the supper?"

Xie Qi hurriedly replied, "Ninth Master, wait a moment. I'll get the servants to do it immediately."

Xie Jiuhan frowned and said, "I mean, where's the supper Qingqing personally cooked for me? Didn't she go to the kitchen?"

Upon hearing this, Xie Qi said in confusion, "Young Madam cooked in the kitchen and personally sent it to the Young Master's room."

Before he could finish his sentence, Xie Qi felt a cold wind coming from the phone, making his back turn cold. Xie Qi couldn't help but shiver.

It was only at this moment that Xie Qi realized that Xie Jiuhan had thought that Feng Qing had gone to the kitchen to make supper for him personally. He didn't expect that Feng Qing would send it to Xie Shihao's room after cooking.

Xie Qi felt that his Ninth Master seemed to have suffered ten thousand tons of damage, but he could still be saved. "Ninth Master, don't be angry. I'll go to the kitchen now and see if there's anything left in the pot Young Madam cooked. If there is, I'll bring it all to you."

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth twitched. He, the dignified master of the Xie family, a man who stood at the pinnacle of the Capital, was actually only worthy of eating the leftovers of others?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro