851 - 860

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 851: When Did You Have The Right To Lecture?

Xie Yuhuan sat in the wheelchair and could only look up at this cold and heartless man. The man was always so cold and tall, and his entire body exuded an indescribable aura and violent aura.

"My wife is the madam of the Xie family, the wife of the president of the Xie Corporation, and the first lady of the entire Capital. Since when did you have the right to lecture her who has such a noble status?" Xie Jiuhan stared at Xie Yuhuan and questioned coldly.

Xie Yuhuan: "???"

At this moment, her mouth was wide open, as if she had lost the ability to close it. She even forgot how to breathe. Xie Jiuhan's voice was filled with impatience. The gaze he used to look at Xie Yuhuan was extremely cold, and his black eyes seemed to be covered in a thin layer of mist.

After finally catching her breath, Xie Yuhuan said with a trembling voice, "Jiuhan, how can you say that about me? I'm also concerned about you, so I'm worried that Qingqing will affect you."

She felt like she was about to suffocate. Xie Jiuhan gave her an indescribable pressure. If not for the fact that so many people were watching, she would have left.

Xie Jiuhan raised his chin and looked down coldly. "Knowing that I was attacked at sea, not only did Qingqing survive, but she also brought Xie Si and Xie Ba to reinforce me. Moreover, it was because of Qingqing's help that I escaped death and rushed out of the enemy's encirclement. Everyone can see very clearly that not only did Qingqing save me, but she also personally destroyed the other party's freighter and forced them to escape. Therefore, Little Aunt, if you don't know anything, you'd better shut your mouth in the future and try not to cause trouble for Qingqing and me."

Xie Yuhuan : "..."

Upon hearing this, Xie Yuhuan felt the world spin even though she was sitting in a wheelchair. Her eyes darkened, as if she could fall at any moment. What did he mean by causing trouble for them? Could it be that her concern had become a burden?

At this moment, Xie Ruoyun, who was standing at the side, sniffed. She could smell a bloody and sweet murderous aura from Xie Jiuhan. Clearly, this man had indeed experienced a bloody battle just now and was probably injured. Otherwise, he would not have such a strong smell of blood after being blown by the wind and waves on the sea.

Xie Ruoyun looked at Xie Jiuhan and couldn't help but ask, "Ninth Master, are you injured?"

Xie Yuhuan's expression froze again. She asked in a panic, "What! Jiuhan, are you really injured?"

She didn't have a good nose like Xie Ruoyun's, so she naturally couldn't smell the blood on Xie Jiuhan's body. Moreover, if Xie Ruoyun hadn't said it, she wouldn't have even seen that Xie Jiuhan was injured.

Xie Ruoyun whispered in Xie Yuhuan's ear, "If I'm not wrong, Ninth Master's wound should be under his ribs."

The moment that was said, Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. She felt that Xie Ruoyun was not ordinary. She could smell where he was injured just by smelling. Wasn't she a little too powerful?

Xie Yuhuan hurriedly said, "Jiuhan, quickly let Ruoyun take a look at your wound. You also know that her medical skills are the most exquisite on this Sacred Island. Back then, she even received praise from those divine doctors."

At this point, her gaze landed on Xie Jiuhan again. Her tone became stern as she said, "And you, Qingqing. Jiuhan is injured. Why didn't you say anything? You just let him hold on like this?"

Seeing that Xie Yuhuan was making things difficult for her again, Feng Qing replied coldly, "There's no need to worry, Little Aunt. I've already treated Little Jiu Jiu's wound."

Xie Yuhuan snorted coldly and said with a distrustful expression, "What's the point of you treating it? You're not a doctor. What if it triggers an infection?"

As she spoke, she gave Xie Ruoyun, who was standing beside her, a look, signaling her to quickly go up and treat Xie Jiuhan's wound. She naturally had to create such a good opportunity for Xie Ruoyun to interact with Xie Jiuhan.

However, Xie Ruoyun had just taken a step forward when Feng Qing said, "There's no need to trouble yourself. I've already informed Ji Yunchen to come here. He's Little Jiu Jiu's private doctor and has been in charge of his health. With a professional doctor like him around, I believe Little Jiu Jiu will be fine very quickly. Moreover, Ji Yunchen has a strange temper and doesn't like others touching his patients."

Xie Yuhuan's expression darkened. She said unhappily, "Qingqing, it's not that I have anything against you, but why don't you think about what time it is now? Jiuhan has just experienced a rain of bullets and is injured now. Although Ji Yunchen is already coming over, it will take seven to eight hours to arrive even if he takes the Xie Corporation's private jet. Can you bear to see Jiuhan not get treatment like this? Aren't you afraid that his wound will be infected and his life would be in danger?"

Chapter 852: Something's Wrong With Your Brain

Speaking up to this point, Xie Yuhuan snorted coldly and questioned, "Or is it because Ruoyun is a woman, so you're selfish and don't want her to treat Jiuhan's wound? Aren't you a little too selfish?"

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing said neither humbly nor arrogantly, "Little Aunt, you should know Little Jiu Jiu's temper better than anyone else. Even if I agree to let Xie Ruoyun treat his wound, I'm afraid she won't be able to get close to him. After all, he never likes strangers to get close to him. If she's slapped to death by him, that would really be..."

Xie Ruoyun's face turned pale when she heard that. She wanted to retreat in her heart. Looking at the cold Xie Jiuhan, she felt a chill run down her spine. As a loyalist of the Xie Corporation, she had naturally heard many things about Xie Jiuhan. For example, Xie Jiuhan had a strange illness. He would often lose his rationality and kill crazily. The only private doctor who served Xie Jiuhan all year round was Ji Yunchen, so she believed 90% of Feng Qing's words.

Xie Ruoyun came back to her senses and hurriedly said, "Old Madam, since Doctor Ji has already rushed over, then let's wait for him to arrive before treating Ninth Master. Moreover, from the looks of Ninth Master's face, he doesn't seem to have suffered a very serious injury. We should be able to wait for Doctor Ji to come."

In reality, Xie Ruoyun had originally planned to show her face in front of Xie Jiuhan. She wanted to make Xie Jiuhan look at her in a different light through her exquisite medical skills. Perhaps Xie Corporation could give her an important position because of this.

However, Xie Jiuhan had been sick since he was young. He had a violent personality and was temperamental. Coupled with the various rumors in the outside world, it made her fear this man from the bottom of her heart. Moreover, the Sacred Island's Trial Conference will start tomorrow. She had prepared for so long and didn't want to be injured by Xie Jiuhan at this time.

The corners of Xie Yuhuan's lips tilted down slightly, revealing a hint of dissatisfaction. Xie Jiuhan asked in a deep voice, "Little Aunt, why are you in a wheelchair?"

Xie Yuhuan was stunned and hurriedly came back to her senses. She didn't want to tell Xie Jiuhan that she had been scared stiff by the poisonous scorpions when she was visiting the laboratory. Hence, she fabricated a lie. "Oh, it's nothing. I'm just old and afraid of the wind. My knees hurt so much that I couldn't walk when I just arrived on the island."

Upon hearing this, the corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up. His black eyes revealed a teasing smile. "I see. Since Little Aunt is sick, why don't you let the doctors on the island treat you? However, from what I see, it's not a problem with your knees, but that there's a problem here."

Xie Yuhuan didn't seem to understand. "What did you say? What went wrong?"

Xie Jiuhan pointed at his head and replied, "I'm saying that there might be something wrong with your brain."

Xie Yuhuan was a little stunned. "A problem with my brain? What do you mean?"

Xie Jiuhan said disdainfully, "You don't even understand this. It looks like there's indeed a problem with your brain. Don't tell me you have Alzheimer's?"

Xie Yuhuan : "..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Xie Jiuhan ignored the crowd and carried Feng Qing to the luxury car waiting at the side. Then, the convoy slowly started and drove towards Xie Jiuhan's manor.

Watching the convoy leave majestically, Xie Yuhuan finally came back to her senses. She stood up from the wheelchair angrily and clenched her fists tightly. Then, she kicked the brand new wheelchair into the sea.

Although the Capital was not close to the Sacred Island, with the Xie family's private jet, Ji Yunchen arrived at the Sacred Island very quickly. As soon as he landed, he hurriedly entered Xie Jiuhan's manor. Xie Qi brought Ji Yunchen into the villa and saw Xie Jiuhan resting on the armchair.

Xie Jiuhan looked at Ji Yunchen and turned to look at Feng Qing. "I want to drink bird's nest soup, the kind you personally made."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing immediately understood that this man was deliberately sending her away. However, she did not think much of it and nodded. "Alright, I'll show you my skills and make you a bowl of bird's nest soup with love."

After watching Feng Qing leave, Ji Yunchen hurriedly carried the medical box and walked to Xie Jiuhan's side. He said with concern, "Ninth Master, are you seriously injured?"

Xie Jiuhan took a deep breath and slowly lifted the blanket on his body. When he saw the wound under his ribs, Ji Yunchen exclaimed, "D*mn! Who sutured this wound for you?"

Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows and asked, "Is there a problem?"

Ji Yunchen put down the first aid kit and gently pressed around the wound. "Tsk tsk tsk, this wound is really sutured well. If I had come an hour later, the wound would have probably healed."

Chapter 853: I'm Your Good Son

The next second, Ji Yunchen's expression froze. His mouth was covered by Xie Jiuhan. Ji Yunchen widened his eyes and looked at Xie Jiuhan in confusion. He didn't know what was wrong with this man again. This was the first time he had covered his mouth after treating Xie Jiuhan for so many years. Hence, he felt a little scared.

The man sitting on the bed looked in the direction of the door. After confirming that Feng Qing had completely left, he whispered, "Remember this. Say that my injuries are serious to Qingqing later."

Ji Yunchen : "!!!"

"Tell me, how did you get injured?" Ji Yunchen asked.

"We made an important deal on the sea just now, but the other party was Xing Wudi. That bastard was too shameless. He shot me while I was surrounded," Xie Jiuhan said.

Upon hearing the name Xing Wudi, Ji Yunchen couldn't help but frown. This name was like a thunderclap to him. During this period of time, he had already heard Xie Jiuhan give countless orders to deal with Xing Wudi. For example, he had secretly sent someone to smash the glass of Xing Wudi's bedroom with a stone, or he had pierced the tire of Xing Wudi's car that was parked by the road. These were all small matters. Sometimes, he even used his connections to ban all the hotels in the Capital from providing accommodation for Xing Wudi. Helpless, Xing Wudi could only buy a villa in the Capital at a high price.

Ji Yunchen stared at the wound for a long time before Ji Yunchen said, "Tsk tsk tsk, interesting. Does Xing Wudi want to kill you? Or is it that his marksmanship has already reached the acme of perfection? He can actually leave such a deep wound on you?"

Xie Jiuhan said in a deep voice, "Hmph, if I didn't want to be injured, do you think he could hurt me?"

Ji Yunchen : "..."

When the man sitting on the bed said this, his expression was wild and pretentious. Ji Yunchen pushed his glasses up his face and asked with a smug expression, "Ninth Master, you're really a little ancestor. Do you have nothing better to do? Are you deliberately looking for trouble?"

Xie Jiuhan said coldly, "What does a single dog like you know! Remember, when you tell Qingqing later, you have to say it in a slightly more serious manner. Tell her that my wound will heal soon, but the poison in my body is spreading too quickly, making my body weak. I need to recuperate for a period of time."

Upon hearing this, Ji Yunchen finally understood. After all this, Xie Jiuhan was just trying to attract hatred for Xing Wudi. Did Xing Wudi know that Xie Jiuhan was such a b*tch behind his back? He actually deliberately injured himself so that Feng Qing's attitude towards Xing Wudi would change?

Xie Jiuhan's injuries might not have been caused by Xing Wudi, but even if they were not caused by Xing Wudi, this man had to insist that it was Xing Wudi's fault in front of Feng Qing.

Ji Yunchen sighed in his heart a few times. He felt that this matter was too interesting. He said, "Ninth Master, doctors don't lie."

Xie Jiuhan glared at him coldly. "I don't care about lies, but you should know that I'm raising you, right?"

Ji Yunchen praised and said honestly, "Ninth Master raised me."

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly and asked again, "Then who's your sugar daddy?"

Ji Yunchen: "It's you, Ninth Master..."

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up as he asked, "Then what did your sugar daddy say to you?"

Ji Yunchen's legs felt a little weak. He wanted to kneel down to Xie Jiuhan. He took a deep breath and sighed. "I understand, sugar daddy. I'm your good son. I'll definitely listen to you in the future."

Xie Jiuhan leaned against the head of the bed in satisfaction. He raised his arm and assumed the posture of smoking. "Cigar."

Ji Yunchen swallowed and said, "Sugar daddy, you're an injured person now, and there's an unknown virus in your body. It's best not to smoke in your situation. If you really want to smoke, I'll feed you some fruits. Come, there's a freshly peeled apple here."

Xie Jiuhan's face darkened. He sneered and said, "Get lost!"

Ji Yunchen did not get lost. Instead, he picked up the apple and ate it himself. As he praised the taste of the apple, he asked curiously, "Sugar daddy, I have something to ask you."

Xie Jiuhan put down his hand that was about to smoke and said coldly, "Get lost. I can't give birth to a useless son like you."

Ji Yunchen : "..."

People often said that women were as fickle as water. Why was Xie Jiuhan, this man, so fickle? Just now, this man had allowed him to call him sugar daddy, but now, in the blink of an eye, he was not allowed to. His temper was simply more irritable than a monkey.

Chapter 854: My Wife's Medical Skills Are Way Better Than You

Ji Yunchen could only change the way he addressed him. "Ninth Master, I just want to ask who sutured your wound. The level of suturing is really extraordinary!"

Xie Jiuhan snorted and touched his wound. He raised his chin and said proudly, "Feng Qing naturally stitched it up for me."

Ji Yunchen nodded and replied, "Oh." The next second, he jumped up and looked at Xie Jiuhan with his large eyes. "D*mn, what did you say? Little Qingqing stitched you up? She... she knows medicine? Or did she learn medicine? That's not right. She clearly studied music and finance. When did she learn medicine? That's strange. If she's not a doctor, how could she know how to sew someone's wound?"

In an instant, ten thousand question marks surged in Ji Yunchen's mind. Xie Jiuhan glanced at him indifferently and gave him an impatient look. Ji Yunchen revealed a gaze filled with curiosity and looked at Xie Jiuhan pitifully, begging Xie Jiuhan to give him an answer.

Xie Jiuhan said proudly, "My wife's medical skills are way better than you."

Ji Yunchen: "???"

Xie Jiuhan said, "Qingqing has only studied medicine for three years, but she's born with an extremely high comprehension ability and is hardworking. Therefore, there's a world of difference between you and her when it comes to medicine."

Ji Yunchen held his heart with one hand and pointed at Xie Jiuhan's wound with the other. "Ninth Master, since Little Qingqing's standard is so high, why are you still trying to bluff her with me?"

Xie Jiuhan snorted. "How can you call it bluffing? After all, you're my private doctor. You've been by my side for so many years and know my body's condition very well. You've especially been studying the virus in my body, so Qingqing will believe what you say."

Xie Jiuhan raised his eyebrows after he said that. Although he did not have absolute hearing, he could still hear someone walking over. Hence, he gave Ji Yunchen a look, signaling him to follow the plan.

After a while, Feng Qing pushed the door open and walked in. Xie Jiuhan leaned against the head of the bed and coughed a few times, giving off a very weak feeling. Seeing this scene, Ji Yunchen could only give a thumbs up in his heart. He never expected that his Ninth Master's acting skills were actually so good. It would be a waste if he wasn't awarded an Oscar.

Feng Qing had a faint smile on her face the entire time. She carried a bowl of hot bird's nest soup and walked to the bed. She did not feed the man the bird's nest soup immediately. Instead, she placed the bird's nest soup on the bedside table and reached out to take Xie Jiuhan's pulse. She wanted to diagnose him and see how badly he was injured.

Feng Qing frowned slightly. Xie Jiuhan's pulse was very strong. Xie Jiuhan lowered his head and the corners of his mouth curled up slightly.

As Feng Qing felt her pulse, she raised her eyebrows and muttered to herself, "Strange, this pulse is too chaotic."

At the side, Ji Yunchen said, "The wound on Ninth Master's abdomen caused the poison in his body to show signs of spreading. On the way here, I heard that Ninth Master was attacked by the forces of the Seven Stars Continent on the sea. According to my understanding, the weapons and ammunition used by the forces of the Seven Stars Continent are different from other places. I suspect that the other party added some special harmful component to the ammunition, which is why Ninth Master's body started to become so weak."

Hearing Ji Yunchen's words, Feng Qing frowned even more. Because the technology in the Seven Stars Continent was more advanced, the weapons and ammunition used there were indeed different from the outside world.

The double-barreled gun that Xing Wudi was using was specially made, so the ammunition was naturally specially made too. The bullet itself had a smart chip. Not only could it track the target, but it could also achieve a midair turn. Moreover, it contained a sufficient amount of drugs. After the explosion, it was very powerful and had a very considerable lethality. Xie Jiuhan's ribs were only scratched by the shrapnel. She didn't know what was contained in it, but it actually made the silent poison in Xie Jiuhan's body start to become active. Thinking of this, Feng Qing's face turned cold. She would definitely not let Xing Wudi off easily.

Ji Yunchen secretly glanced at Feng Qing. Seeing the change in her expression, he couldn't help but give himself a thumbs up in his heart. He felt that his acting skills were definitely good.

Ji Yunchen cleared his throat and said, "Ninth Master is relatively weak now, so I'll have to trouble Little Qingqing to take care of him."

Feng Qing nodded and retracted her hand that was on the man's wrist. "Yes, don't worry. Leave Little Jiu Jiu to me to take care of."

At this moment, Xie Jiuhan coughed and pretended to be weak. "Qingqing, I want to drink your bird's nest soup."

Feng Qing nodded and said, "Alright, I'll feed you."

Chapter 855: Try To Stop For A Few Days

Xie Jiuhan's expression was calm as he leaned against the head of the bed weakly. His abnormally handsome face was pale, and he looked like he was seriously injured. Feng Qing gently blew on a spoonful of soup in front of her mouth and handed it to the man.

Ji Yunchen really couldn't bear to watch this loving scene. He felt that it was a little painful to the eyes. In order to not let Feng Qing notice his abnormality, Ji Yunchen decided to retreat first.

"Um, if there's nothing else, I'll go back first. I'm relieved since Little Qingqing is here to take care of him," Ji Yunchen said.

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing turned to look at him. "Alright, thank you, Doctor Ji."

"Oh, right. There's something I need to remind you all. Ninth Master's body is very weak now, so it's best that you don't agitate him or let him be too tired. Try to stop the sex for a few days and wait for him to recover a little before doing it~" Ji Yunchen walked to the door and said as if he had thought of something.

As soon as these words were out, Ji Yunchen felt a cold air hit him in the face. Then, he saw Xie Jiuhan's murderous eyes looking at him. Ji Yunchen laughed dryly and hurriedly pushed the door open to escape.

Feng Qing ignored the glances between Ji Yunchen and Xie Jiuhan. Instead, she focused on feeding Xie Jiuhan the bird's nest soup. Every time she scooped a spoon, she would place it by her mouth and blow on it gently. Then, she would feed it to the man. In a short while, more than half of the bowl of hot bird's nest soup was eaten.

Xie Jiuhan said, "Qingqing, I'm going to the bathroom."

Feng Qing: "???"

Xie Jiuhan reached out and gestured for Feng Qing to help him up from the bed. Feng Qing hurriedly put down the small bowl and held the man's arms to help him get off the bed. Looking at the swaying man, Feng Qing couldn't help but frown again. Why did she feel that Xie Jiuhan seemed to be even weaker than when he was shot?

Recalling Ji Yunchen's words just now, Feng Qing's face darkened again. Could it be that some harmful substance had really been added to the bullet Xing Wudi used, causing the poison in Xie Jiuhan's body to start spreading? Thinking of this, Feng Qing secretly decided that she had to speed up the development of the poison in Xie Jiuhan's body.

Seeing that the woman was in a daze, Xie Jiuhan said in a deep voice, "Qingqing? What's wrong with you?"

Feng Qing hurriedly pulled her thoughts away. "Oh, no, I'm fine."

Xie Jiuhan's black eyes stared intently at the woman and asked, "Aren't you going to admire me going to the toilet?"

Seeing the man looking at her teasingly, Feng Qing shifted her gaze down and realized that she had already helped Xie Jiuhan to the toilet bowl.

Feng Qing blushed and released the person's arm in a panic. "You, I-I'll wait for you at the door."

With that, she turned around and ran out of the bathroom. Xie Jiuhan's lips curled up unintentionally as he looked at the woman's cute and flustered back view. Seeing the woman disappear before his eyes, he turned around and looked at his body. He didn't know when, but Feng Qing had already unzipped his pants.

After the sound of water flushing, Xie Jiuhan walked out of the bathroom. Feng Qing held the man's arms with her slender arms, her smaller and thinner body supporting the man's body. If not for the huge difference in height, she would have liked to carry this man on her back. Feng Qing said, "Little Jiu Jiu, let me get you a set of clean clothes."

From the moment he returned until now, Xie Jiuhan had yet to change his clothes. Now, his clothes were all dirty from the sea and blood. There were also a few holes in many places.

Xie Jiuhan's eyes darted around. "You'd better wipe my body."

Feng Qing nodded and did not think much of it. She quickly walked out of the bathroom with a hot towel and a basin of clean warm water. Looking at her petite appearance, the man could not help but smile again. Feng Qing did not seem to notice the man's small actions. She twisted the towel with both hands and kept wiping the man's body gently.

Feng Qing went behind him and wiped the man's firm shoulder blades. The warm feeling made the man so comfortable that he couldn't help but narrow his eyes. He felt like a cat that was being tickled by its owner. The comfort was simply indescribable.

Feng Qing wiped very seriously and took off the man's pants in a short while. Sensing Feng Qing's movements, Xie Jiuhan subconsciously lowered his head to look at the woman. Although Feng Qing did not look up, her face under her long hair was still red. She felt that her face was as hot as a hot water bag.

Chapter 856: I Feel That You're Not Finished

Although there was a towel between them, Feng Qing's fingers kept feeling the explosive strength of the man's muscles, especially the tight and firm feeling. It really made Feng Qing's imagination run wild. After all, she was also a young woman with a normal orientation. However, she had always warned herself in her heart that she was the Miracle Doctor, Healer. When taking care of the patient, she had to show the professionalism she should have.

"Even so, this man's figure is good, right? There's no extra fat. The outline of every muscle is just right. It's sexy but not greasy. That beautiful sensation is really irresistible..." Feng Qing couldn't help but praise in her heart as she wiped the man's lower body.

The man sat on the bed and looked down at Feng Qing, wiping his thighs back and forth. Just as he was enjoying it, Feng Qing suddenly grabbed the towel and wiped from the man's thigh to the depths of his thigh. Before the man could regain his senses, his other thigh suffered the same treatment.

He thought that there would be more deeper movements later on, but the woman placed the towel in the basin and washed it again. Xie Jiuhan couldn't help but ask her, "Is that all?"

Feng Qing nodded. "Yes, it's over."

Xie Jiuhan said unhappily, "I feel that you haven't finished wiping."

The man's voice was low and lazy as he said, "Do you know what it means by wiping my body? It has to be wiped clean from head to toe, from every corner to every hook. Otherwise, how can I change into new clothes?"

Upon hearing this and looking at the man's scorching gaze, Feng Qing immediately understood what he meant. Her face flushed red. She avoided the man's gaze and said in a mosquito-like voice, "I wanted to wipe it for you, but Ji Yunchen instructed me not to provoke you for the next few days, much less do that kind of thing with you."

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly and raised an arm to squeeze his biceps. "You're underestimating your husband. Just wipe as much as you want. Your husband's determination is not something ordinary people can compare to."

Ten seconds later, Xie Jiuhan suddenly grabbed Feng Qing's wrist. Warm air spewed out of his nostrils. "I'll wipe it myself."

Xie Jiuhan never expected that his face would be slapped so quickly. He thought that he had enough self-control, but in the end, he only lasted for ten seconds in front of Feng Qing. Feng Qing rinsed the towel and wrung it dry before handing it over. Then, she turned her face to the side, not looking at what is contrary to propriety.

As Xie Jiuhan wiped, he explained, "If not for the fact that my injuries made my body weak, I would definitely be able to control it."

Feng Qing sat at the side and looked at him from the corner of her eye. "Hmph, injured and weak? I don't think there's a problem with you. Otherwise, that bad guy below wouldn't be so motivated."

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up. "What do you know? It's precisely because my body is weak that the blood and vital energy in my body aren't flowing smoothly, causing it to accumulate there."

This was the first time she had heard such a shameless reason in her life, but she did not continue to say anything. After confirming that the man was done wiping, she took out a brand new set of clothes from the cabinet and helped the man wear it. Then, she helped the man button it. During this process, the two of them were very close and their bodies kept touching. This feeling of being at a distance made the man even more stimulated, making a certain part of the man's body shoot into the sky.

Feng Qing's face flushed red. "Why don't I go out for a while? That way, you can calm down."

She had always remembered Ji Yunchen's words before he left. Although Ji Yunchen was deliberately harming Xie Jiuhan, she did not feel that anything was wrong. Moreover, Xie Jiuhan was indeed injured. The injured naturally had to recuperate more. Therefore, she did not want to agitate Xie Jiuhan. She did not want this man to be so excited forever, in case her actions delayed his recovery.

Xie Jiuhan lowered his head and coughed softly. It was very difficult for him to pretend to be weak now. He was afraid that Feng Qing would find out if he continued like this. Hence, he took the opportunity to agree. "Alright, go out and play for a while. Let me be alone for a while."

Feng Qing did not stop. She turned around and walked out. Then, she gently closed the door. Outside the door, Feng Qing exhaled softly. Then, she thought of something and her face and neck instantly turned red. She was afraid that someone would see her. Hence, she hurriedly fanned her face with both hands. In terms of determination, she was probably not much stronger than Xie Jiuhan.

Beside the pool in the manor.

As Feng Qing walked, she sent a message to Xing Wudi. "How's the research in the Seven Stars Continent? Is there any progress?"

Chapter 857: Come At Me Next Time!

In less than three seconds, Xing Wudi replied, "Hehe, Qingqing, you contacted me so quickly. Did you miss me? Do you want to return to the Seven Stars Continent with me?"

Looking at the phone screen, Feng Qing's eyes exuded a cold chill. She wanted to vent her anger on the phone and ignore the man, but Xing Wudi sent her a video call. Feng Qing took a few aimless steps forward with the phone and finally gritted her teeth and accepted the invitation.

Then, the phone screen shook and a pair of silver pupils appeared in front of her. A face that was as exquisite as a work of art appeared. Although there were a few medicine packets stuck to it, it gave off a decadent and handsome look. The explosion on the freighter just now had injured Xing Wudi a lot, but it did not cause him any substantial or fatal injuries. To paraphrase Ji Yunchen's words, if not for the fact that the two of them had video called in time, the wound would probably have healed in a few hours. However, from this, it could be seen how strong this man's physique was.

In the video, Xing Wudi's silver pupils were fixed on Feng Qing. From the expression on his face, it could be seen that he would never get enough of her.

After the video call connected, the two of them were silent for a while. In the end, it was Xing Wudi who spoke first. "Qingqing, you should know very well that the medical standard of the Seven Stars Continent is at the top of the world. Only by returning to the Seven Stars Continent with me can you have a future..."

In the video, Feng Qing said, "Xing Wudi, you hurt my husband."

Upon hearing this, Xing Wudi's expression froze. "What?"

Feng Qing said again, "I said, you hurt my husband just now. The next time we meet, I'll definitely not hold back."

Xing Wudi raised his eyebrows and said, "What has it got to do with me? But, is Xie Jiuhan really injured?"

He shot out two tracking bullets, but they did not hit Xie Jiuhan directly. Instead, they collided and exploded in the air. Just now, many killers who were surrounding Xie Jiuhan were sent flying. However, he was very puzzled by this. With Xie Jiuhan's skills, two tracking bullets could not even hit him, let alone the aftermath of the explosion.

It had to be known that there were a total of twenty professional killers from the Seven Stars Continent surrounding him. Moreover, all of them were high-level killers. However, they had not injured Xie Jiuhan at all after fighting for so long. He even felt that Xie Jiuhan seemed to have eyes on the back of his head. Otherwise, how could he determine all the attacks from behind in advance? Moreover, Xie Jiuhan's sensitivity, explosive power, and endurance were all incomparable to ordinary people. He was like a monster, a murderer from the wild world. How could such a person be easily injured by him?

At the thought of this, Xing Wudi felt that he couldn't explain or make an excuse. Even if he explained, it wouldn't make sense, and Feng Qing wouldn't believe him. Therefore, he could only admit defeat. "You know, I didn't really want to kill him. Fists and feet have no eyes, let alone bullets."

Seeing that he did not refuse, Feng Qing said coldly, "I know that bullets don't have eyes, but you do. If you want to blame someone, blame yourself for shooting Little Jiu Jiu. Otherwise, why would he be injured?"

Xing Wudi was speechless. "Qingqing, you should know that I just want to show him my strength."

Feng Qing snorted coldly. "Show your strength? You publicly shot my husband with a gun. What kind of man are you? If you have the ability, come at me next time!"

Xing Wudi: "???"

In the video, the man frowned. His silver pupils were without any warmth, and he was like a statue as he looked at Feng Qing on the other end of the phone. He had known Feng Qing for so long, but this was the first time he had seen Feng Qing as angry as she was today. Moreover, he saw heartache in Feng Qing's large eyes, but she had never had such emotions for him...

The corners of Xing Wudi's lips curled up. "Qingqing, is Xie Jiuhan really that good that you would treat him like this?"

Feng Qing said firmly, "Nonsense! He's my husband, my only family in this world. I can even give him my life at any time. Do you think it's worth it?!"

With that, Feng Qing said, "Also, what did you add to the bullet that made the poison hidden in my husband's body start to spread? Could it be that you've already developed a way to control this virus?"

On the other end of the phone, Xing Wudi's eyebrows were knitted tightly. "Qingqing, calm down. What nonsense are you talking about? I..."

Without waiting for Xing Wudi to finish, Feng Qing interrupted angrily, "Xing Wudi, remember this. If I become a widow, I'll blow up the Seven Stars Continent and your Xing family and let all of you die with my husband!"

Chapter 858: So What If I Did?

Upon hearing this, Xing Wudi was even more puzzled. His eyebrows were almost twisted. He couldn't help but ask, "You said that Xie Jiuhan's life is in danger? That's impossible!" He really couldn't understand this matter. Even if Xie Jiuhan had been shot, it shouldn't have been a fatal injury. Since it wasn't a fatal injury, how could it be life-threatening?

Without waiting for Xing Wudi to say anything, Feng Qing hung up the phone with a furious expression.

Looking at the phone screen, Xing Wudi looked confused and puzzled. Although he couldn't understand what was going on, he was certain that Xie Jiuhan definitely didn't have any good intentions. If he didn't guess wrong, Xie Jiuhan must have put on a show in front of Feng Qing, which was why Feng Qing was so angry at him.

At the same time, Feng Qing was also looking at the phone screen. Her face was filled with regret. She still couldn't calm down. She hadn't asked about the progress of the virus in her body, but when she thought of Xing Wudi's innocent and confused expression just now, she felt angry from the bottom of her heart. He wanted to kill her man and actually dared to show such behavior in front of her.

After being in a daze for a while, Feng Qing sighed deeply and suppressed all the anger in her heart. Then, she opened the chat app and her fingers moved rapidly on the keyboard. She did not say anything and sent Xing Wudi a few names of medicine for external use. Then, she directly transferred Xing Wudi to the blacklist. Since he dared to shoot her man, she would let Xing Wudi live on the blacklist for a period of time.

However, Feng Qing never expected that just as she was setting up the blacklist, Xing Wudi was on the phone with Xie Jiuhan. Moreover, he was the one who took the initiative to call Xie Jiuhan. The arrogant and insolent voice on the other end of the phone made Xing Wudi very unhappy.

Xie Jiuhan asked, "Who is this?"

Xing Wudi snorted coldly and said, "Ninth Master, you weren't at a disadvantage when you fought twenty killers alone at sea just now. Why are you looking so weak after being injured by the shrapnel?"

The next second, Xie Jiuhan's evil laughter sounded from the phone. This voice entered Xing Wudi's ears, making his silver pupils glow with a light that said, "As expected."

Xie Jiuhan smiled for a while and said, "You contacted Qingqing?"

Xing Wudi said smugly, "You're wrong. Qingqing was the one who contacted me."

Xie Jiuhan was not angry at all. "My wife is too concerned about me, that's why she thinks so highly of my injuries. She was worried and confused. That's why you're in trouble."

Upon hearing this, the veins on Xing Wudi's forehead twitched. "You lied to Qingqing and used her?"

Xie Jiuhan said smugly, "So what if I did? Are you planning to expose me to Qingqing? Tsk tsk tsk, but with my understanding of Qingqing, you should be on her blacklist now. Hahaha..."

Xing Wudi was skeptical. He entered the phone chat app and sent Feng Qing a smiling emoticon. In the end, the system notified him that the other party had already blacklisted him. Looking at the red exclamation mark on the phone screen, Xing Wudi was dumbfounded. Hence, he could only put his phone by his ear with a cold face.

Xie Jiuhan's voice sounded. "By the way, I've already told you about the original virus strain. You're a smart person, you should know what to do next, right? It's best not to let Qingqing know about this."

However, Xing Wudi said, "I also have something to tell you. That batch of goods is only a semi-finished product. There's also some fuel in it, and that fuel has undergone special treatment. If those old fellows from the Xia Academy of Science don't finish what they should do in a month, the fuel inside will lose its effect. Therefore, if you don't speed up the process, it's equivalent to you spending a huge sum of money to buy a bunch of trash. Don't blame me for not reminding you."

Upon hearing this, Xie Jiuhan's voice was filled with confidence. "Master Xing, you're underestimating the people of Xia country."

After Xing Wudi hung up the phone, Xie Jiuhan cleared the call history. He leaned against the head of the bed and tapped on the laptop on his lap. Soon, he entered the Internet.

Feng Qing wandered outside for a while and felt that the man should have calmed down enough, so she prepared to return to the villa. However, when she passed by the garden, she heard a commotion.

Bang! Xie Shihao fell into a low bush. His clothes were instantly torn in many places. He frowned and crawled up from the bush. He looked like he was staggering, obviously injured.

Chapter 859: Xie Shihao Is Beaten Up

"Yo, Young Master, why are you still as useless as before after a year?"

"Young Master, don't you ever train? You're always the last in every assessment and always look like a coward. Don't you think it's embarrassing?"

"A person like you being Ninth Master's nephew is really too embarrassing for him. How about this? I'll accompany you to practice and help you improve your strength."

Very quickly, another group of people walked out of the low bushes. From their attire, these people were from the Xie Corporation's branch. They were all in their early twenties. These people all looked at Xie Shihao, who had fallen to the ground, mockingly. Some of them were even holding wooden sticks.

Xie Shihao tasted blood in his mouth and spat at the person closest to him. His saliva mixed with blood landed on the person's pants.

Xie Shihao held his stomach in pain and squatted down on the spot. He wiped the blood from the corners of his mouth and looked up with a cold smile. "Hmph, Xie Long, I didn't expect you to do so badly. As a descendant of the Xie family, you actually wore a pair of high-quality imitation pants."

The young man called Xie Long's expression was extremely gloomy. He was instantly furious when Xie Shihao still dared to mock him. He raised his leg and kicked Xie Shihao's face. Faced with Xie Long's attack, Xie Shihao resisted with all his might. His eyes shone with a cold light as he pounced on Xie Long.

Seeing him rush over, the other young men from the Xie family's branch family attacked Xie Shihao together. It was difficult for two fists to beat four hands. A tiger couldn't stand a pack of wolves. Xie Shihao was sent flying and retreated. His back slammed into a coconut tree in the garden.

Xie Long walked towards Xie Shihao with a sinister smile. Then, he pulled Xie Shihao's collar and said fiercely, "Not everyone is as lucky as you. Not everyone can live in the Xie Manor and be Ninth Master's nephew when they're born. Even if you're the last in the annual assessment, you can still return to the Capital and be the rich young master of your own family."

Xie Shihao rubbed his chest and smiled. "Hehe, you're right. I'm lucky. What can you do? Kill me? You probably don't dare to, right? At most, you'll beat me up. However, I can also complain to Little Uncle and get him to revoke your qualifications for the assessment. Then, I'll send you all to the dungeon to reflect on your mistakes. How about it? Are you very angry? Hahaha..."

However, when Xie Long and the rest heard this, not only were they not afraid, but they also laughed. Xie Long squatted down in front of Xie Shihao and patted his face.

"Little Young Master, we can't wait for you to complain to Ninth Master. If Ninth Master is really willing to deal with us for you, then let Ninth Master explain clearly in front of everyone on the island why the Capital's Xie family wanted to keep a useless disciple like you. You should know better than anyone why your father fought with Ninth Master for so many years in the open but still lost terribly in the end. Your two brothers were even burned to ashes by Ninth Master, but why did he let a survivor like you go and even let you live a carefree life? I really want to know what Ninth Master admires about you," Xie Long said with disdain.

Another young man from the Xie family smiled evilly and said, "Brother Long, why are you talking nonsense with this brat? Why don't we just take off his pants and see if this brat is a fledgling?"

Upon hearing this, everyone smiled evilly and surrounded him. Xie Shihao's face was ashen when he saw them rubbing their palms together. He knew what these people meant and thought. He also knew that this matter might reach Xie Jiuhan and even tarnish his reputation.

At the thought of this, Xie Shihao's anger surged. He endured the pain and kicked Xie Long. "I'll fight it out with you. Go to hell!"

They were too close and were not on guard. Xie Long took a kick from Xie Shihao and his expression changed instantly. Seeing that Xie Shihao actually dared to fight back, the others swung their arms and greeted Xie Shihao.

"Stop!" Suddenly, a sweet and warm female voice sounded, instantly making everyone freeze. The people from the Xie family's collateral branch were not familiar with this voice, but when they followed the voice and realized that the person was Feng Qing, they immediately recognized her.

"Young-Young Madam," one of them exclaimed. The others were shocked and hurriedly released Xie Shihao. Feng Qing swept her gaze across the crowd and walked towards them. Xie Shihao crawled up from the ground and leaned against the tree. After looking at Feng Qing, he smiled bitterly.

Chapter 860: Feng Qing's Punishment

Seeing Feng Qing approach, Xie Long and the rest also sized her up. They couldn't say that they weren't familiar with Feng Qing because they didn't know her at all. Therefore, they were very curious about what this canary that Xie Jiuhan had raised at home as a trophy wife looked like. This was the first time the young men from the Xie family's collateral branch had come into close contact with this woman. In their eyes, the woman in front of them had a sweet appearance and a petite and cute figure. She always had a faint smile on her face, like a spring wind goddess, giving people a comfortable feeling.

Looking at Feng Qing, the youths hid their fists behind their backs. Facing such a cute and beautiful woman, they felt that they had to perform better. At least, they couldn't let the woman see their violent side.

Feng Qing said, "Isn't there a rule on the Sacred Island? You can fight among yourselves?"

Xie Long was the first to react and smiled. "Oh, you're mistaken. We're just sparring with Little Young Master. After all, the assessment will start tomorrow. It's better to be late than never. Moreover, Little Young Master is always the last in the examination every year. We're also anxious for him from the bottom of our hearts, so we all want to help Little Young Master grow quickly through actual combat so that he won't lose too badly in the assessment tomorrow."

Feng Qing said calmly, "I see. It looks like you guys treat Xiao Hao so well. However, instead of helping him improve, why don't you take the initiative to admit defeat to Xiao Hao tomorrow? That way, he definitely won't be the last."

Upon hearing this, the smile on Xie Long's face disappeared. "Young Madam, you want us to take the initiative to admit defeat to him. Don't you think this is an insult to us?"

Feng Qing asked, "Insult? Then who were you insulting just now? Were you insulting the Xie family? Or the head of the Xie family? Huh?"

Xie Long wanted to say something, but someone stopped him. "Young Madam, we were wrong today. We shouldn't have fought in private. Please punish us, Young Madam."

The person who admitted defeat was called Xie Hu. He was a person who knew how to admit defeat. Xie Long looked at Xie Hu, his eyes filled with displeasure. He did not understand why Xie Hu was timid. In his eyes, Feng Qing was an out-and-out trophy wife. There's no need to worry about her. What right did such a trophy wife have to teach someone from the Xie family's collateral branch a lesson?

Feng Qing said, "Very good. Since you realize your problem, I'll punish the few of you to run 100 laps each, in case you have excess energy."

Xie Long: "!!!"

He glared and anger surged in his heart. He never expected that this trophy wife in front of him would really dare to punish them. Moreover, she even let them run a hundred rounds. One round on the Sacred Island was 400 meters, and 100 rounds would be 40,000 meters. Was this woman planning to tire them to death? Moreover, the assessment would start tomorrow. If they accepted the punishment, even if they really finished 100 rounds, how could they have the strength to participate in the assessment tomorrow?

Feng Qing said, "Don't worry, you guys won't run these 100 laps for nothing. Just take it as a warmup before the assessment. Moreover, as you run, you have to shout 'I was wrong, I won't fight in private anymore' at the same time. If anyone shouts softer, I'll punish him to run another round. Do you understand?"

Xie Long and the rest looked at each other with troubled expressions. To be honest, running 100 rounds was not the end. It was just that it would take a long time and would exhaust their stamina. However, they still had to shout slogans and admit their mistakes. Feng Qing's request was too embarrassing and made them all feel humiliated.

Xie Hu said awkwardly, "Young Madam, we can be punished to run laps, but the slogan is really..."

Feng Qing's fan-like eyelashes fluttered, and her eyes revealed an innocent expression. "Oh? You can't shout slogans? If I remember correctly, there should be a rule that forbids private battles on the Sacred Island. If not for the few of you, Xiao Hao wouldn't have been beaten up so badly. Now, you can't even stand a few slogans?"

Xie Hu smiled awkwardly and said, "Young Madam, we were just playing with Young Master. No one expected him to be so negligent in his training that he couldn't even dodge the most basic punches and kicks. That's why he was beaten up by us... a little miserably..."

The corners of Feng Qing's mouth were still curled up into a smile. "It's a fact that the eight or nine of you formed a gang to find trouble with Xiao Hao. It's also a fact that Xiao Hao was beaten up by you. Moreover, I saw it with my own eyes. You even wanted to take off Xiao Hao's pants and humiliate him just now. You should know very well that insulting him is equivalent to insulting the Xie family and Ninth Master. Since you're not satisfied with my punishment, I'll tell Ninth Master that you don't respect me, the Young Madam."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro