861 - 870

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 861: I Used To Be Very Powerful

Although Feng Qing was angry, there was a smile on her face the entire time. Moreover, her voice was sweet and soft, making people feel that if they didn't do as she said, they would be bullying her.

When they heard that Feng Qing was going back to report to Xie Jiuhan, the hearts of the young men from the Xie family tightened. The name Xie Jiuhan was like a huge rock pressing on their hearts. Their rationality kept telling them to do as Feng Qing said, but their pride told them not to admit defeat so easily. However, their pride still lost to their rationality. All of them couldn't help but start moving. How could they say no to such a delicate Young Madam's order even if it was a punishment? Moreover, they could not bear Feng Qing's attitude. It was as if they were collectively bullying Feng Qing if they didn't do as she said.

Most importantly, they had heard a lot of news about Feng Qing, especially the story of how Xie Jiuhan had hidden his lover in a golden house and doted on this woman. Even when they got off the plane yesterday, Xie Jiuhan had personally carried Feng Qing down. A trophy wife protected by Ninth Master was definitely not someone they could offend easily. Otherwise, they would definitely not have a good time. Due to the pressure brought by Xie Jiuhan, Xie Long and the rest ran towards the field. Soon, slogans sounded.

"I was wrong. I won't fight privately anymore. I won't dare to do it again!" Xie Long and the rest shouted as they ran. Feng Qing and Xie Shihao, who were standing afar, smiled at each other.

"Hehe, this is too cool," Xie Shihao said excitedly.

The next second, Feng Qing hit the back of Xie Shihao's head. Xie Shihao screamed in pain and hurriedly rubbed his head as he turned to look at Feng Qing with a pitiful look.

Feng Qing said unhappily, "Alright, stop pretending. It won't hurt you to death. Hurry up and enter the villa. I'll find a medical box to treat your wound."

Xie Shihao asked curiously, "Little Aunt, you've studied medicine before? How long has it been?"

Feng Qing replied without turning her head, "Three to four years."

Xie Shihao was shocked. "Three to four years?!"

Seeing his mouth open wide, looking like he could swallow an elephant in one bite, Feng Qing not only raised her eyebrows, "What's wrong?"

Xie Shihao looked at her as if he was looking at a monster. "Little Aunt, is that true? You learned the Limitless Acupuncture Technique in such a short time?"

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing said in surprise, "Is the Limitless Acupuncture Technique very difficult?"

Xie Shihao smiled bitterly. "Little Aunt, don't tease me. You should know very well that there are less than five people in the entire Xia country who can do this!"

Feng Qing smiled. She naturally knew this because apart from her, one of the five people was her 'good disciple', Hua Pianshan. At that time, in order to learn this suturing method, Hua Pianshan had pestered her for a long time.

Xie Shihao followed Feng Qing into the living room and she let Xie Shihao sit on the sofa. Feng Qing instructed the servants to bring the emergency medical box over and skillfully cleaned Xie Shihao's wounds. From time to time, Xie Shihao would grimace in pain.

As Feng Qing cleaned his wound, she said, "Xiao Hao, you're always last in the Sacred Island assessment every year. Don't you want to work harder?"

Xie Shihao said with a bitter face, "Little Aunt, are you looking down on me too? You think I'm too weak."

Feng Qing didn't stand on ceremony either. "It's not that I look down on you, but you don't even have the ability to protect yourself. Moreover, your skills can't be compared to those people from the Xie family's collateral branch. You're really too weak."

Xie Shihao looked at her pitifully. He looked like he was about to be abandoned the next second. "Little Aunt, you don't know. I was very powerful in the past, especially when I was young. No one could beat me."

Feng Qing didn't say anything, as if she was waiting for him to continue. Xie Shihao sighed and said, "When I was eleven years old, I participated in the Sacred Island examination for the first time in my life. Moreover, I defeated all the contestants and won first place!"

Hearing this, Feng Qing asked curiously, "First place? Then what are you doing now?"

Xie Shihao smiled bitterly and said, "I remember it very clearly. Back then, after I won first place, I was beaten up by my mother the moment I got off the podium. She said that my performance disappointed her. Because I was too competitive in the competition, my brother was forced to deliberately lose to me at the last moment. It was also because of this that my brother didn't obtain the best resources given by the Xie Corporation. My talent and ability are far inferior to my brother's. It was because of my competitive spirit that he lost his precious chance."

Chapter 862: Do You Acknowledge Me As Your Son?

"Can you imagine? I got first place, but no one cheered or applauded me. Instead, I was despised and slapped by my parents. Therefore, I held it in. I deliberately hid my strength when I participated in the assessment starting from the second year, and in the end, I came in last place. I thought that this would make my family angry, but I didn't expect that it would make everyone pay more attention to me. Not only did they stop scolding me, but they also started to pay attention to my training.

"I still remember that my mother often warned me that my eldest brother was the eldest grandson and the future successor of this family. As long as I listened to my eldest brother obediently, I could enjoy my life in peace. Little Aunt, I never wanted to be a good younger brother who only knew how to listen to my eldest brother. You would never believe it if you didn't experience it.

"Later on, my eldest brother fought for power and was blinded by it. Not only did he poison my parents to death, but he also successfully took over everything in my family. Until my mother vomited blood, she wasn't willing to believe that all of this was done by my eldest brother.

"And the year they died, I stepped on this island for the assessment again. But I hate this place, because this place is full of schemes and fights, open or secret. It suffocated me, it disgusted me. Little Uncle told me that he didn't care about my results from the assessment as long as I was willing to be his little cutie." Xie Shihao seemed to become a chatterbox when it came to his past experiences.

After hearing him finish, Feng Qing frowned and said, "Little cutie? I bet your uncle didn't say that."

In reality, she knew the reason why Xie Jiuhan did not kill him. Moreover, she had specially asked Xie Jiuhan about this.

After thinking for a while, Feng Qing suggested, "Xiao Hao, you can get first place again in the Sacred Island assessment because someone will be happy for you this time."

Xie Shihao felt a lump in his throat and his eyes turned slightly red. "Little Aunt, could you consider acknowledging me as your son? Your maternal aura shone on me!"

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing suddenly exerted strength in her hand, and a lot of alcohol was squeezed out of the cotton. Xie Shihao screamed in pain and reflexively pushed Feng Qing away. Caught off guard, Feng Qing fell back from his push, and her petite body made intimate contact with the sofa.

Feng Qing held the wine cotton tightly and shouted to the bedroom with her large eyes, "Little Jiu Jiu!"

Feng Qing's voice was drawn out. She was obviously going to complain to Xie Jiuhan. Before Feng Qing could finish her sentence, Xie Shihao said, "Thank you, Little Aunt. I'm fine."

Then, Xie Shihao turned into a bolt of lightning and ran towards his room on the first floor. He was so fast that it made one speechless. Looking at Xie Shihao's dejected back, Feng Qin couldn't help but laugh. Her eldest nephew was too cute.

Feng Qing, who was about to roll off the sofa, adjusted her posture. Only then did she notice that there was actually no sound in the master bedroom. She stood up and walked towards the master bedroom. When she pushed open the door, she realized that the room was empty. Hence, she found Xie Qi and found out that Xie Jiuhan had gone to the warehouse. The goods that were traded at sea just now were in the warehouse.

Feng Qing puffed up her cheeks angrily. This man was a workaholic. He had just finished treating his wound, but he ran to work. He really couldn't stay idle for a minute. She was thinking about her man and was also worried about Xie Shihao, her eldest nephew. In the end, Feng Qing had no choice but to instruct Little Wu to protect Xie Shihao in the dark. If those people from the collateral family bullied Xie Shihao again, she would let Little Wu interfere according to the situation. Even if she couldn't kill those people from the collateral family, at least she wouldn't let those people bully Xie Shihao.

After leaving Little Wu behind, Feng Qing walked straight to the largest underground warehouse on Sacred Island. When she walked into the warehouse, she saw a man wearing blue overalls working on an extremely huge machine.

At this moment, it was already completely dark outside. The last rays of the setting sun disappeared between the sea and the sky. After losing the sunlight, the originally green sea water had also become dark. If one had deep-sea phobia, just looking into the sea would make them feel suffocated.

Under the light of the warehouse, Feng Qing's figure looked even thinner. However, her curvy figure was especially charming outlined by the fiber optics, and the woman's beautiful shadow was even longer under the light.

Feng Qing slowly walked to the machine and sized it up. She walked around the huge machine twice before walking to the man's side. "Is this what you traded with Xing Wudi?"

Chapter 863: Controllable Nuclear Fusion Pulse Superconductor

Xie Jiuhan stopped the wrench in his hand and turned to look at the woman. "To be precise, it should be a deal between the Xia Academy of Science and the Seven Stars Continent."

Feng Qing nodded and walked around the huge machine. She kept feeling that she had seen this machine somewhere before, and it was very familiar. However, she couldn't remember for a moment. Xie Jiuhan watched Feng Qing's actions and saw curiosity and confusion on the woman's face. Hence, he took the initiative to explain, "The scientific name of this thing is called the Controllable Nuclear Fusion Pulse Superconductor, but this thing is only a semi-finished product."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "Controllable nuclear fusion pulse superconductor? How can such cutting-edge technology be sold?"

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up. "I've already said that this is only a semi-finished product."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing moved a chair to the side and sat down. "I heard on the news that the Seven Stars Continent seems to have given up on developing controllable nuclear fusion pulse superconductors, so they sold this unfinished machine to the Xia Academy of Science?"

Xie Jiuhan nodded. "That's right. There's also something else. Although the Seven Stars Continent is technologically advanced, its geographical location is special and not suitable for developing controllable nuclear fusion pulse technology. Therefore, they sold the few semi-finished products that had yet to be developed to Xia country, Country F, Country E, and so on."

Feng Qing came to a realization. She finally understood why Xie Jiuhan insisted on working even though he was injured. This was a military competition between the world's strongest countries. Everyone was starting from the same starting line. Whoever developed the controllable nuclear fusion pulse superconductor first would be able to stand at the top of the world!

Feng Qing raised her head and looked at Xie Jiuhan, who was sitting high up. The man was wearing sunglasses and holding a tablet. He kept adjusting the data in his hand.

Xie Jiuhan's expression was focused. The snow-white light landed on his abnormally handsome face. His side profile was like the most exquisite statue in the world. It was so exquisite that it made one feel suffocated. Especially when the man encountered a problem and frowned in deep thought. He simply had a face that could mesmerize everyone.

Feng Qing's gaze followed the light and stretched along the man's high nose bridge to his thin lips. Suddenly, Feng Qing came back to her senses and saw that the exquisite statue was sitting on the machine and looking down at her. Their eyes collided in the air and produced a string of sweet sparks. The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth were curled up. The dazzling light shone on his face that made people forget to breathe. Even if it was just a faint smile, it seemed to be able to dazzle people. She was also stunned by his smile.

The two of them looked at each other for a long time, as if they would never get enough of each other. After her face turned red from the man's gaze, Feng Qing cleared her throat and said firmly and calmly, "Little Jiu Jiu, why are you looking at me? You don't have to care about me. Focus on studying this machine. I'll watch quietly from the side and won't disturb you."

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up. For the first time, he felt that being handsome was very beneficial. Feng Qing stared at his face again and again, but she couldn't get enough of it. Moreover, he was focused on the work in his hand. There was only the sound of tools and machines colliding in the huge warehouse. After a long time, Xie Jiuhan calculated a set of data and heaved a sigh of relief. The man saved the results of the calculation and raised his hand to wipe the sweat on his forehead. Only then did he remember that there was an audience beside him. Hence, he turned around and saw that Feng Qing had already fallen asleep on the chair.

There was no heater in the warehouse. Feng Qing wrapped her arms around her calf and curled herself into a ball. Her long black hair, which was like seaweed, hung loosely by her side and casually draped over her shoulders and arms.

Xie Jiuhan got down from the machine and picked up the sleeping beauty on the chair. Although he could feel the man's body temperature, not only was Feng Qing not awake, but she also moved a few times in the man's arms and chose a more comfortable position to continue sleeping. The woman's slender hands gently rested on the man's chest. Her fingers tugged at the material of the man's chest, allowing her body to be closer to the man's warm chest.

The man did not want to wake her up. If they left the warehouse, Feng Qing would most likely be woken up by the noise outside and the sounds of people coming and going. In the soundproof warehouse, even the endless waves outside had left them. In this quiet warehouse, there were only the two of them. Accompanied by Xie Jiuhan's heartbeat and breathing, Feng Qing slept very soundly.

—-

At the same time, in the bathroom of the guest bedroom, Xie Shihao was soaking in the Jacuzzi and talking to Gu Qingye on his phone. Xie Shihao blew on the bubble and said, "Ah Ye, did you miss me?"

Upon hearing this, Gu Qingye's expression darkened. Then, he gritted his teeth and said, "You bastard, where have you been for the past two days?"

Chapter 864: Enjoying A Princess Hug For The First Time

Gu Qingye saw Xie Shihao sitting in the bathtub and bathing leisurely. His face was still flushed red from the hot water. The veins on Gu Qingye's forehead twitched. "Can you not always video call me when you're doing this? You're not disgusted by it, but I am!"

Xie Shihao smiled lecherously and said, "Ah Ye, how can you say that about me? I always video call you at my best. You should feel honored. Moreover, only I can think of you at such a time, right?"

Gu Qingye had a cold temper and rarely spoke to outsiders, so he did not have any friends around him. The only person who could be called a friend was him. Hearing this, Gu Qingye's face darkened and the veins on his forehead were about to break.

Gu Qingye said, "According to you, if you video call me the next time you shit, should I thank you?"

Xie Shihao smiled and said, "Yes, that's a good idea. Since you have a special hobby, I'll definitely satisfy you when I poop next time. I'll give you a unique live broadcast."

Upon hearing this, Gu Qingye wished he could pull Xie Shihao out of the video and beat him up to teach him a lesson. In the end, he realized that Xie Shihao's face was injured. Hence, he asked, "Huh? Your face was beaten up?"

Xie Shihao slid down so that the water reached his shoulders, only revealing his head to look at his phone. Then, he moaned comfortably. That annoying expression made Gu Qingye's hands itch again.

Xie Shihao said pitifully, "You can tell. It looks like they're quite ruthless."

Gu Qingye frowned. "Were you beaten up by Ninth Master? If he's the one who did it, I'll give him a like!"

Xie Shihao : "..."

Xie Shihao said unhappily, "Like your head! I was beaten up by those bastards from the collateral branch of Xie Corporation. Just you wait, I'll teach them a lesson during the assessment tomorrow."

Gu Qingye frowned. "You went to the Sacred Island again?"

Xie Shihao nodded. Gu Qingye said, "You're so energetic. Didn't you always lie flat and only want to be the last?"

Xie Shihao : "???"

Ever since he started to give up on his competitive heart, he had basically stopped his training. Coupled with the fact that he didn't like to fight and kill, Xie Shihao's current combat level was basically at the age of twelve or thirteen. It was impossible for him to fight against his enemies on the Sacred Island, but he was still much stronger than the rich second-generation heirs who grew up in honey pots.

At the thought of this, Xie Shihao straightened his back in the bathtub and looked like he had nothing to live for. He slowly sank into the bathtub until the top of his head was drowned by the foam in the bathtub. The surface of the bathtub kept bubbling as if something was leaking. Dozens of seconds later, Xie Shihao rushed out of the water with a whoosh and brought about hot air.

Wiping his face with his hand, Xie Shihao said, "Ah Ye, I think I can still be saved. I'll go look for Little Uncle now and get him to guide me. It's better late than never. Perhaps I'll already be an expert who can sweep through the Sacred Island tomorrow morning!"

At this point, Xie Shihao looked excited. He supported himself with both hands on the edge of the bathtub and flew out of the bathtub. Before Gu Qingye could react in the video, he saw a white body...

Just as Xie Shihao put on his slippers, he heard Gu Qingye's scream from the phone. Xie Shihao was stunned for a moment before he realized what was going on. However, just as he was about to reach for his phone, it fell into the bathtub and Gu Qingye's voice disappeared.

At the same time, the bathroom door was kicked open from the outside. Even the door lock was completely useless. Xie Shihao was shocked. Before he could pick up his phone, he instinctively turned around and looked at the bathroom door. In the end, he saw Little Wu rushing in.

Little Wu asked, "Little Young Master, what's wrong?"

Little Wu's voice was very calm. Although she was concerned, one couldn't hear any concern in her tone. Moreover, when she spoke, her eyes were fixed on Xie Shihao. Xie Shihao was naked at this moment. When he saw Little Wu, he took two steps back in fear. In the end, he slipped and instantly fell to the ground. He fell very hard and his ankle was swollen.

Chapter 865: Do It Personally

Seeing that Little Wu was getting closer and closer, Xie Shihao's face turned pale. His face was filled with panic. At that moment, his mind was blank and his mouth couldn't help but turn into a circle. He hurriedly waved at Little Wu and said, "You, you, don't come over!"

Although he had already reacted, he was still a step too late. Little Wu squatted down and carried Xie Shihao.

At this moment, Xie Shihao was completely dumbfounded. He never expected that he would be carried like a princess by a woman in his lifetime. However, he quickly realized that this wasn't the time to think about the princess hug. Instead...

The next second, Xie Shihao struggled in Little Wu's arms. "Little Wu, Little Wu, what are you doing? Put me down quickly."

Crack! Just as Xie Shihao was struggling with all his might, a crisp sound came from his waist. Feeling the intense pain from his spine, Xie Shihao was stunned in Little Wu's arms. Instantly, cold sweat flowed down his temples.

It was only at this moment that Xie Shihao started to recall the scene of him falling. It turned out that his lumbar spine had hit the steps of the bathtub when he fell just now. Judging from the pain in his lumbar spine, it was very likely that he was injured.

Xie Shihao felt a hot feeling rush to his head from his lower back. His face was pale and his back was cold. He instinctively wanted to move, but an indescribable pain came from his lower back.

Little Wu carried Xie Shihao up and walked out expressionlessly. She heard the man in her arms groan in pain, but she reminded him calmly, "Young Master, you've injured your lumbar spine and ankle. It's best not to move if you can."

Xie Shihao narrowed his eyes as cold sweat flowed down his forehead. The veins on his neck were obvious, but he still endured the pain. He held his chest with one hand and his private part with the other.

Xie Shihao's face was red and pale. "Little, Little Wu, put me down..."

Before Little Wu could say anything, she heard Xie Qi's voice. "Little Wu, what's wrong? What happened?"

The next second, footsteps sounded around the villa. Then, Xie Qi rushed in with a group of bodyguards. When they saw Little Wu kick open the bathroom door, they thought that something had happened, so they rushed in with their men.

However, what Xie Qi and the bodyguards did not expect was that when they rushed to the bathroom door, they saw Little Wu carrying a man calmly. Moreover, it was a naked man. Everyone swallowed their saliva and carefully sized up the man in Little Wu's arms. And so, they realized that this man was none other than Young Master Xie Shihao. However, the scene before them was too beautiful. They did not dare to look...

At this moment, Xie Shihao had already covered his face with his hand. If not for the pain in his spine and ankles, he would have hit the wall and pretended to faint.

Xie Qi was dumbfounded on the spot when he saw Little Wu carrying the naked Xie Shihao expressionlessly. Only his eyes moved with Little Wu. Even though he had followed Xie Jiuhan through life and death and had seen many big scenes, Xie Qi was still shocked by the scene in front of him. He had never seen anything like it!

Under the gaze of everyone, Little Wu carried Xie Shihao out of the bathroom and placed him on the large bed in the guest room. Then, she turned to Xie Qi and said in relief, "Have you seen enough? If you've seen enough, call for medical treatment. Young Master's lumbar and ankle are injured and he needs treatment in time."

Upon hearing this, Xie Shihao endured the pain and shouted, "Don't, don't, don't look for a doctor."

He had already lost all his face in front of the bodyguards just now. Now, Little Wu still wanted Xie Qi to look for a doctor. Was she thinking that he had not lost enough face?

However, Little Wu didn't know what he was thinking. In her heart, she only knew how to abide by Feng Qing's instructions. Therefore, she would do her best to ensure Xie Shihao's safety. Hence, Little Wu said expressionlessly, "Since you don't want to look for a doctor, I'll do it myself."

The next second, before Xie Shihao could react, he was flipped into the air by Little Wu. Then, he fell heavily onto the bed and sprawled on it. Little Wu's hand was very cold, like a hand that had just touched an ice cube. Three slender and fair fingers touched Xie Shihao's neck, slid down, and finally stopped at his lumbar spine.

Xie Shihao laid on the bed and felt it very clearly. The skin of Little Wu's three fingers was a little rough. It should be a callus from holding a knife or gun for a long time. This was completely different from the delicate skin and flesh of ordinary women.

Chapter 866: I'm Not Pure Anymore

Just as Xie Shihao's thoughts were running wild, Little Wu's fingers finally found the right position. Then, her three fingers exerted strength at the same time and grabbed a lumbar vertebra, twisting it hard.

"Ahhh!" Xie Shihao let out a scream like a pig being slaughtered. The next second, Little Wu grabbed the blanket with her other hand and stuffed it into Xie Shihao's mouth. The scream that reverberated in the room disappeared.

The indescribable pain made Xie Shihao's eyes overflow with tears. Cold sweat seeped out of every part of his body. With a crack, the dislocated lumbar joint finally recovered. Then, there was a sharp pain and a comfortable feeling came from the back of his spine.

However, before Xie Shihao could catch his breath, Little Wu's hands moved to his ankles. Xie Shihao realized something and all the hair on his body stood up. He hurriedly shouted, "Little Wu, no! Show mercy!"

At that moment, Little Wu was a demon in his eyes. Moreover, she was the kind of demon who was ruthless and didn't even blink. Seeing that Xie Shihao was starting to misbehave again, Little Wu's voice turned cold. "Behave!"

How could Xie Shihao listen to her obediently? Taking advantage of the fact that his lumbar spine was no longer hurting so much, he hurriedly got up from the bed. Helpless, Little Wu could only reach out to hold him down. When she did so, she deliberately avoided Xie Shihao's lumbar spine. Hence, in the next second, her hand pressed on the man's private area.

Xie Shihao was stunned as he felt the spot where the woman's hand was pressing. His mouth was wide open, as if he could stuff a bun in it. Xie Shihao shouted in his heart, "Oh my god! I've been sexually harassed..."

Little Wu didn't give Xie Shihao much time to be sad that he had been sexually harassed. While Xie Shihao was in a daze, Little Wu grabbed the man's ankle with both hands and moved them according to a pattern and angle. Knowing that he couldn't resist anymore, Xie Shihao buried his face in the pillow as if he had accepted his fate. He didn't want to say anything now. If he had to, he would buy a piece of tofu and kill himself.

Midnight.

Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan finished their work in the warehouse and walked into the villa. She had slept soundly in the man's arms just now and felt very refreshed now. Moreover, she was in good spirits. However, just as she entered the living room with one foot, she smelled a thick smell of ointment. She was a medical student to begin with, and her nose was sharp, so she was very sensitive to the smell in the air.

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows and asked in confusion, "The smell of medicine is so strong. Is someone injured?"

At this moment, Xie Qi walked over and said, "Young Madam, Young Master accidentally fell when he was bathing just now. Actually, it's fine to fall normally, but Young Master's luck is too bad. He accidentally hurt his lumbar spine and ankle."

Hearing that someone was really injured, Feng Qing hurriedly asked, "How is Xiao Hao? Did you find a doctor?"

As she spoke, Feng Qing grabbed Xie Jiuhan's hand and walked towards the guest room. Ever since she landed on the Sacred Island, Xie Shihao had been arranged to stay in the guest room. This was to prevent him from being bullied by the others on the island.

Xie Qi followed behind and said, "It's like this. Young Master wasn't willing to find a doctor. Helpless, Little Wu personally massaged Young Master's bones and restored all the joints. Little Wu also applied ointment to Young Master's injuries, but..."

Feng Qing raised her eyebrows. "But what?"

Xie Qi wanted to laugh but didn't dare to. "It's just that Young Master is very depressed now."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing nodded. She finally understood what had happened. Hence, she pulled Xie Jiuhan and pushed open the door to the guest room. She saw Xie Shihao lying on the bed with his face buried in the soft pillow, leaving only the back of his head exposed.

Feng Qing said softly, "Xiao Hao? I heard you're injured?"

Hearing Feng Qing's sweet and soft voice, Xie Shihao hurriedly turned around, revealing half of his pale side profile. His eyes were red, and his white eyes were filled with blood vessels. It was obvious that he had just cried.

"Little Uncle, Little Aunt, you're finally back. Your cute eldest nephew was bullied. I... I'm no longer pure," Xie Shihao complained.

Xie Shihao was lying on the bed, his face pale and his eyes red. He looked pitiful. He was a little thin and was covered by a fluffy blanket. His face, which was similar to Xie Jiuhan's, was clean and pure.

Feng Qing quickly understood what he meant by 'not pure'. Doesn't that mean that he had been 'this and that' by someone? Moreover, such words were usually said by girls. Now, a boy like Xie Shihao was saying it too.

Chapter 867: I Will Definitely Be Responsible To Young Master

At the thought of this, Feng Qing's clean and clear eyes widened. She turned around and asked Little Wu, who was wearing a white man's suit, who was standing by the door, "Didn't I ask you to secretly protect him? Who did that to Xiao Hao? Or did you not protect Xiao Hao well?"

When Feng Qing went out to look for Xie Jiuhan, she specially left Little Wu behind to protect Xie Shihao so that he wouldn't be injured before the assessment.

Hearing Feng Qing's question, Little Wu lowered her head in guilt. "I'm sorry, Madam Qingqing. I didn't protect Young Master well. I swear to Young Madam that I will definitely learn from this experience. In the future, regardless of whether Young Master is bathing or using the toilet, I will protect him closely and not let him suffer any injuries."

Speaking up to this point, Little Wu raised her head and looked at Feng Qing seriously. "From tonight onwards, I will always protect Young Master closely. I will stick to his bed and watch over him 24 hours a day, in case Young Master gets injured when he turns over and falls to the ground."

Little Wu was a very motivated person. Moreover, up until now, as long as it was a mission assigned to her, there had never been a record of failure. Therefore, she couldn't accept that she would fail such a small mission because it was an insult to her. She had already decided that from tonight onwards, she would follow Xie Shihao closely and not let anything happen to him again. She would firmly complete the mission Feng Qing had given her and take care of Xie Shihao until he completely recovered.

However, after hearing her words, Xie Shihao, who was lying on the bed, was dumbfounded. He hurriedly shouted in a panic, "No, I don't want you to protect me. Little Aunt, quickly order her to leave my room. She was the one who saw me naked when I fell. Moreover, she deliberately touched me, touched me there..."

Feng Qing's eyes widened as she looked at Little Wu in disbelief. Xie Shihao's words were really shocking. Hence, she hurriedly walked to Little Wu and asked, "Little Wu, what's going on?"

Xie Shihao's eyes turned red again. He pulled the blanket up tightly and said, "I'm no longer pure. I've been chaste for so many years, but I've actually been tainted."

Little Wu replied respectfully, "Madam Qingqing, don't worry. I will definitely be responsible for Young Master."

The moment that was said, Xie Shihao, who was lying on the bed, exploded. If he was still in pain now, he would have jumped to the ceiling. He pointed at Little Wu and shouted, "Responsible your head. Little Wu, you did it on purpose. Oh, I understand. Don't tell me you like me? So you took the opportunity when I was injured to attack me. Not only did you embarrass me in front of so many people, but you also shamelessly said that you wanted to be responsible to me. What responsibility can you bear for me?"

The more Xie Shihao spoke, the angrier he became. The more he spoke, the more humiliated he felt. In the end, he smashed the pillow a few times to express his anger. However, even though he had said so much, Little Wu's face was expressionless. Other than her expression when she was facing Feng Qing, she would always have a poker face even when she was facing Xie Jiuhan.

"Young Madam, don't worry. Little Wu will definitely be responsible for Young Master's... lower body." Little Wu said with difficulty. She didn't know how to organize her words.

Xie Shihao : "???"

Xie Qi and the others : "..."

Little Wu's words were too fierce, so much so that Xie Qi and the other bodyguards gave her a thumbs up. This was what it meant to be valiant and awesome!

"You, you... shameless!" Xie Shihao pointed at Little Wu. He was so angry that all his muscles were trembling. Unfortunately, he couldn't get up from the bed at all. In the end, he buried his face in the pillow in anger. He hated himself so much that he wanted to suffocate. It was too f*cking embarrassing.

Seeing this scene, Feng Qing didn't know much either. In the end, she pulled Little Wu aside and asked in detail. Then, she understood. It turned out that Xie Shihao fell and was injured when he was bathing. Then, Little Wu carried him and massaged him.

Feng Qing came to the bed and lifted a corner of the blanket to check Xie Shihao's injured ankle. After observing for a while, she said, "Yes, Little Wu adjusted your bones. However, your foot is already swollen like a pig's feet. It will take at least a week for you to walk."

After her examination, she found that Little Wu had treated Xie Shihao very well. However, his ankle and lumbar vertebrae had all been injured in his bones and joints. It wouldn't be completely healed in a day or two. He could only lie on the bed and recuperate slowly. Otherwise, if he insisted on walking around, it would be very easy to cause aftereffects. If it became aftereffects, it would be impossible to completely cure him in the future.

Chapter 868: Treat Me As A Tool

Xie Shihao knew what Feng Qing wanted him to do. After all, he studied medicine at Capital University. Hence, he said awkwardly, "If you don't let me get off the bed, how can I eat, drink, and pee?"

At this moment, Little Wu said seriously, "Young Master, don't worry. If you want to go to the toilet, feel free to look for me. I'll carry you there."

Upon hearing this, Xie Shihao raised his head from the pillow and glanced at Little Wu. Then, he grabbed the pillow and threw it at Little Wu. Little Wu stood on the spot and didn't dodge, allowing the pillow to hit her.

Feng Qing suggested, "How about this? I'll get Xie Qi to arrange a male servant for you to be in charge of taking care of your food and daily life. How about that?"

Xie Shihao shook his head and rejected, "No, I'll feel awkward if a man watches me go to the toilet."

This didn't work, that didn't work either. In the end, Feng Qing could only turn to the man beside her. Xie Jiuhan had not said a word since he came in. He stood at the side and quietly watched Xie Shihao shout. Now that Feng Qing had asked him for help, Xie Jiuhan had a reaction. He instructed coldly, "Xie Qi, send two reliable people to send Xiao Hao back to the Capital tomorrow morning and inform Gu Qingye to serve him in the Xie Manor."

Xie Qi : "???"

Hearing this order, Xie Shihao's face lit up. He hurriedly flattered, "Hehe, Little Uncle knows me the best. No one is more suitable than Gu Qingye."

Seeing that he was so excited, Feng Qing's large eyes swirled with light, as if she understood something. Hence, she deliberately said, "Xiao Hao is so seriously injured. It's a long way from here to the Capital. Let's send him back after the assessment is over."

Xie Shihao's expression froze. He pricked up his ears and said, "Little Aunt, I'm already so injured. I definitely can't participate in the assessment. Why don't you send me back?"

Hearing him say this, Feng Qing's eyes darted around. She sat by the bed and lowered her body to whisper in Xie Shihao's ear, "Xiao Hao, do you want to get first place in the Sacred Island assessment?"

Xie Shihao's entire body froze. A few seconds later, he pulled his face out of the pillow and looked at Feng Qing with question marks in his eyes. He didn't understand what she meant, but he didn't say anything. Instead, he buried his face in the pillow again. Seeing him like this, Feng Qing and Xie Jiuhan looked at each other and left.

A few minutes later, the room was silent. Xie Shihao buried his face in the pillow and planned to sleep. However, his lumbar and ankle joints keep aching. The sizzling pain made him unable to sleep peacefully. Hence, he could only change his position and sleep again.

However, just as he turned around, he saw someone standing in the corner of the bed from the corner of his eye. Xie Shihao was shocked and hurriedly looked at the corner. He saw Little Wu standing there motionless like a statue.

Xie Shihao raised his eyebrows. "Hey, why are you still here?"

He thought that Little Wu had left with Feng Qing just now. After all, Little Wu was Feng Qing's secret guard. She had only received Feng Qing's mission at the last minute and stayed behind to protect him. He didn't expect that she would actually stay here and not leave. The most terrifying thing was that Little Wu didn't even breathe. If not for the fact that he could see with his eyes, he wouldn't have felt that there was anyone else in the room.

Faced with Xie Shihao's doubts, Little Wu remained expressionless. She replied mechanically, "Young Master, I've already said just now that I'll be responsible for you. At least, I'll follow you like a shadow before we leave the Sacred Island."

Xie Shihao's face darkened. "I don't need you to take care of me!"

Little Wu continued, "Young Master, you don't have to treat me as a woman, much less a man. Just ignore me usually. When you're in danger or need care, I'll naturally appear."

Hearing her say this, Xie Shihao asked curiously, "You're not a man or a woman. Then what are you?"

Little Wu replied calmly, "Young Master can treat me as a tool."

Xie Shihao laid on the bed and glared at Little Wu. "You, get lost. I don't need your care. Besides, how can I sleep when you're watching by the side?"

Little Wu replied, "Don't worry, Young Master. I've undergone special concealment training. As long as you close your eyes and don't think about me, you won't feel my existence, and I won't affect your rest."

Xie Shihao said unhappily, "How can I not think of you? As long as I close my eyes, my brain will involuntarily think of you. How can I sleep like this?"

Chapter 869: Treated As A Child

Little Wu replied, "If I don't keep an eye on you, no one will be able to catch you if you accidentally fall off the bed when you're sleeping. At that time, you might be injured again."

Xie Shihao's anger surged. He patted the bed and said, "Do you think I'm a child? I'm an adult after all. How can I fall off the bed when I'm sleeping?"

Little Wu said in a muffled voice, "Young Master, you injured your lumbar and ankle while bathing. I don't feel that you're much better than a child."

After Xie Shihao's heart was pierced, he could only lie on the bed like a salted fish. After a while, he heard Little Wu's voice enter his ears. "I think there's nothing wrong with what I said. According to the standards of a child, the probability of you falling off the bed is about 70%. Madam Qingqing instructed me to protect you previously, but I didn't do it. Therefore, I will definitely protect you this time. There won't be anything happening to you."

Xie Shihao, who was lying on the bed, widened his eyes and pulled the blanket to his face in frustration. If not for the fact that he couldn't move now, he would have found a hole in the ground and crawled in.

Two minutes later, Xie Shihao pulled down the blanket again, revealing his eyes. "Little Wu, I really don't need your care. Hurry up and go back to your room to rest."

Little Wu said, "Young Master, it was very dangerous for you to cover your head with the blanket just now. According to the standards of a child, the probability of you being suffocated to death is at least 85%. If you have dizziness because of lack of oxygen, I'll still need to give you emergency resuscitation with artificial respiration."

He never expected that Little Wu would really treat him as a child just because he said it casually. Moreover, no matter what he did, Little Wu would automatically evaluate him according to the standards of a child's behavior. Could it be that in Little Wu's eyes, he was really weak to this extent?

Xie Shihao said helplessly and speechlessly, "Little Sister Wu, don't you need to rest if you're going to guard me like this?"

Little Wu said seriously, "When I'm on a mission, I don't need to rest, so I can monitor you all day."

Seeing that Little Wu was stubborn, Xie Shihao was completely angry. He grabbed the pillow and threw it at Little Wu. However, his attack was useless against her. Little Wu didn't even frown when the pillow hit her.

Xie Shihao's anger finally turned into a sigh. "Little Wu, if you don't want to go out, sleep on the floor. Sleep on the floor beside my bed. That way, even if I really fall off the bed, I can use you as a cushion."

Upon hearing this, Little Wu nodded and said, "No problem."

After that, Little Wu picked up a set of blankets and laid it beside the bed. Then, she laid on the ground without taking off her clothes. Seeing that she was obedient, Xie Shihao took a pillow and placed it under her head.

After a while, Xie Shihao turned around and raised his eyes. He saw that Little Wu had really disappeared from the bed. He couldn't hear her breathing or feel her existence. Hence, he endured the pain and moved towards the bed. Then, he saw Little Wu lying motionless on the ground.

Seeing this, Xie Shihao reached out and grabbed another pillow to throw it off the bed. Little Wu was stunned at first, then she took the pillow and placed it on her body. Xie Shihao raised his eyebrows, and his anger surged again. "Hey, are you stupid? That's a pillow, not a blanket. Why are you covering yourself with that?"

Little Wu explained, "Young Master, I'm not stupid. I placed the pillow on me mainly to protect you. Once you really fall, the pillow can play as a buffer."

He could tell that he would be useless in Little Wu's eyes for the rest of his life. However, he was too lazy to argue with Little Wu, so he ignored her and laid on the bed with his eyes closed.

Xie Shihao shouted, "Don't forget to turn off the lights. I can't sleep with the lights on."

The next second, Little Wu had already stood up and walked straight to the switch of the room lights. With a crisp sound, the entire guest bedroom instantly fell into darkness. Little Wu stood on the spot to adapt to the intensity of the light in the darkness and then walked towards her makeshift bed. Soon, she laid on it again. However, she did not close her eyes to rest. Instead, her large eyes kept turning, as if she was vigilant of her surroundings. As a trained secret guard, she would definitely not sleep when she was on a mission, especially for such a protection mission. Her duty was to do her best to ensure the safety of her target.

Chapter 870: A Light Kiss In The Morning

The night passed uneventfully. When the sun rose from the sea level again, the warm sunlight shone through the thin curtains onto Xie Jiuhan's abnormally handsome face. The man had just opened his eyes when he saw the woman in his arms close her eyes in shock. Realizing that the woman was deliberately pretending to be asleep, the man couldn't help but snort coldly. However, the corners of his mouth curled up into a faint smile.

Feng Qing hurriedly opened her eyes and said in a sweet voice, "Little Jiu Jiu, I want to be lazy for a while more, alright?"

Xie Jiuhan's throat moved. "Alright!"

Feng Qing continued, "Today is the first day of the Sacred Island assessment. I won't accompany you to invigilate. I plan to study the project in my room."

Xie Jiuhan was a little surprised. "Don't you want to see the Sacred Island assessment?"

Feng Qing shook her head. "No, it's just an internal examination of the family. Even if I go, I can't do anything. Other than wasting time, it's a waste of time. Moreover, everyone will only treat me as a trophy wife. In that case, I might as well focus on the research project in the room."

The sun rose a little higher. The sunlight shone on the man's hair, dyeing it golden. Xie Jiuhan's black eyes were a little sleepy. He leaned over and looked at the woman in his arms. Seeing the woman curled up under the blanket like a weak quail, his heart was instantly filled with love. Hence, he did not force the woman to do anything.

Xie Jiuhan laid on the bed and stretched. Then, he rolled off the bed. He wasn't wearing pajamas when he slept last night and was only wearing a pair of shorts.

Seeing that the man had gotten up, Feng Qing laid under the blanket and secretly admired the man's beautiful back. His muscles were thick and his lines were beautiful and smooth. His strong waist was simply the greatest killing weapon to capture a woman's heart. The two well-defined v lines on his body simply made her dizzy. Her fair face instantly heated up. She even recalled the scene of the man sweating on the bed. Xie Jiuhan had once said that he would only sweat non-stop when he slept with Feng Qing. It was enough to show how hard the man worked.

Feng Qing said softly, "Little Jiu Jiu, don't be too tired. After all, you're still injured."

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up as he walked into the bathroom. After washing up, he walked straight to the cloakroom. Very quickly, the sound of the man putting on his clothes and zipper came from the cloakroom.

In Feng Qing's memory, this man was a workaholic. At least in the years she had been with him, the man had never been lazy in bed or slept in. This was because there was a large amount of work waiting for him to complete every day in the Xie Corporation. It was also because of the man's diligence and professionalism that the Xie Corporation kept creating good results in his hands and became the number one financial group in Xia country.

Just as Feng Qing's thoughts were running wild, the soft bed instantly sank because of the weight. Feng Qing came back to her senses and saw that the man's arms had already wrapped around her. His firm arms were like two stone pillars, making it impossible for her to dodge. Feng Qing sniffed. She could smell a special perfume on him. This was the perfume she had specially made for him. Only this man was worthy of using this perfume in the world. The cold and exciting fragrance was filled with mystery, making one want to investigate everything about this man.

Xie Jiuhan wrapped his arms around Feng Qing and did not speak. He only looked at the woman under him quietly. Feng Qing understood what the man meant and hurriedly crawled out of the blanket. She wrapped her slender arms around the man's neck and kissed his noble thin lips.

Xie Jiuhan's nose spewed out hot breath that landed gently on Feng Qing's face. The woman kissed the man's lips shyly in her suffocation. She looked like she was kissing someone for the first time. However, the woman quickly pried open the man's lips with her gentle pink tongue, but the man gritted his teeth and pushed her away. Xie Jiuhan didn't dare to let her pink tongue go deeper. If it entered his mouth, his piece of tempered steel would instantly become soft. At that time, he wouldn't be able to leave even if he wanted to.

Under the sunlight, the two of them kissed each other. However, Feng Qing had been counting the time in her heart. When she felt that it was not early, she reluctantly let go of the man's lips and shrank back into the blanket like an octopus.

Xie Jiuhan's eyes shone with greed. The light kiss did not satisfy him. Hence, he snorted softly. He had already tasted the appetizer. He would come back and taste the rest after he was done.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro