881 - 890

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 881: You're Not That Good Either!

At the same time, Little Wu suddenly moved and rushed towards the finish line. She didn't let 'Xie Shihao' run first as agreed. Little Wu's idea was very simple. She had to go first to give 'Xie Shihao more time to recover his strength. Only then could she ensure that the final runner would be perfect.

When Little Wu made a move, she would definitely go all out. She finished the fourth run as the first place. The entire time only took 1 minute and 27 seconds. Before she could stop, she saw 'Xie Shihao' at the starting point fly out as if he had hit a spring on his butt. His speed was so fast that it was shocking.

However, Xie Ba was also rushing out of the starting point with 'Xie Shihao'. Little Wu was originally the last one to fight Xie Ba, but now, his opponent was Xie Shihao. Moreover, to Xie Ba's surprise, Xie Shihao's speed was actually on par with his. He even seemed to be suppressing him. Looking at the serious 'Xie Shihao' who was running crazily, the viewing area instantly exploded. Everyone was discussing.

"D*mn! What the heck? Is this person really Xie Shihao?"

"Oh my god, one trip is 1,000 meters. Xie Shihao has already run 4,000 meters. And after this trip, he will run 5,000 meters. Although we usually run 5,000 meters, he's competing now and running at full speed. Could it be that this person has taken stimulants?"

"Most importantly, Young Master's speed is actually about the same as Xie Ba. Moreover, the pressure that is about to surpass Xie Ba at any moment makes even them feel a little suffocated."

Listening to the messy discussions below, the man sitting high up couldn't help but lean back in his chair. He placed one hand on the armrest and tapped his slender fingers on it rhythmically. Xie Jiuhan's eyes were deep and emotionless, making it impossible to tell what he was thinking at that moment.

Compared to the man, Xie Yuhuan couldn't be calm anymore. She stood up and looked at the running figure on the field with her eyes wide open. At that moment, the Xie Shihao in her eyes couldn't be described as 'strong'. It was simply like a maxed-level character coming to the newbie village to torture noobs. This was because Xie Shihao had already surpassed Xie Ba after crossing a deep pit at a distance of 500 meters. Moreover, the two of them were pulling apart at a visible speed.

Seeing that he had been surpassed, Xie Ba's face couldn't help but turn red. He wasn't embarrassed, but angry. He never dreamed that he would lose to someone, no, a trash, he had always looked down on!

He could lose to anyone, even to that fatty and the dwarf, but Xie Ba couldn't accept losing to Xie Shihao. How could he lose to Xie Shihao? How could he allow himself to lose to Xie Shihao? Moreover, he lost to Xie Shihao in front of so many people. At the thought of this, Xie Ba felt that he was about to go crazy. His eyes started to turn red, and his body instantly erupted with an even faster speed.

However, what made Xie Ba vomit blood was that no matter how fast he ran, how well he adjusted his breathing, or how superb his skills were in crossing all sorts of obstacles, he actually couldn't catch up to Xie Shihao, not to mention taking over him. Not only did he not reduce the distance between the two of them, but the distance between them also increased.

When he saw Xie Shihao with one foot on the finish line, Xie Ba's mind went blank. He stopped in his tracks and looked at Xie Shihao with a silly expression. Xie Shihao specially turned around to look at him after crossing the finish line. He curled his finger at him and shouted, "Hey, Xie Ba, are you thinking about life? Aren't you very powerful? You're giving up just like that?"

Upon hearing this, Xie Ba instantly woke up. He looked at the other members who were about to catch up and immediately started running again. Ten meters, eight meters, three meters. Very quickly, Xie Ba crossed the finish line. Before he could catch his breath, he saw 'Xie Shihao' smile and walk up to him. He raised his hand and gave Xie Ba a thumbs up. Then, his thumb slowly turned down.

"Ha, Xie Ba, you're not that good either!" Xie Shihao said casually, but his words were filled with arrogance in everyone's ears.

"Yeah! Awesome!" Xie Shihao, who was recuperating on the bed, cheered. He accidentally pulled his lower back and gritted his teeth in pain. However, he still endured the pain and said to Xu Mingqian, who was far away in the Capital, "Mingqian, did you see that? The other me actually defeated Xie Ba and was so arrogant. He simply f*cking suits my taste. This feeling is too awesome. I feel like I'm about to fall in love with myself. Tell me, why am I so outstanding?"

Chapter 882: She Should Be My Fan

In the Gu family's villa in the Capital.

Gu Qingye sat in front of the computer with his eyebrows knitted. He could see Xie Shihao clearly on the screen. Who was the person pretending to be Xie Shihao? Why was he pretending to be Xie Shihao?

After thinking for a long time, Gu Qingye couldn't figure it out either. Hence, he asked in the broadcast room, "Xiao Hao, you couldn't participate in the assessment because you were injured, so you specially spent money to hire an expert to impersonate you, right?"

After a few seconds, Xie Shihao replied, "Ah Ye, am I that unbearable in your heart? Do you think I like to cheat? Besides, why don't you think about it? Even if I have money, can I hire such a powerful expert? Speaking of which, if I can really hire such an expert, wouldn't it be a waste of his talent to let him do such a thing? Why don't I introduce him to my uncle and let him fight for him?"

Gu Qingye : "..."

He asked in confusion, "You didn't spend money to hire this person, so why did he pretend to be you to participate in the competition? Moreover, if he wants to take advantage of you, he definitely won't let you see him. But what exactly is his goal?"

Upon hearing this, Xie Shihao gradually calmed down. He felt that this matter was strange. Why was such an expert pretending to be him? Couldn't he pretend to be someone else? Moreover, he even took the initiative to participate in the examination for him.

"Oh, I understand. The reason why this person pretended to be me to participate in the assessment and performed so well is because he's my fan, right?" Xie Shihao gave a smug reason as he pondered.

Gu Qingye: "???"

If not for the phone, Gu Qingye's slap would have landed on Xie Shihao's head. Only Xie Shihao could think of such a shameless explanation.

Gu Qingye gritted his teeth and said, "Can you be more shameless?"

In a mansion in the Capital.

Xu Mingqian was looking at 'Xie Shihao' on the screen seriously. His eyes couldn't help but narrow into a line. He could see very clearly and observed very carefully. Although the 'Xie Shihao' in the live stream had imitated the real Xie Shihao vividly, he could still confirm that this 'Xie Shihao' was definitely not the real Xie Shihao. After all, the real Xie Shihao was watching the live stream. However, this fake Xie Shihao made him feel inexplicably familiar.

At the finish line of the track, Feng Qing, who had disguised herself as Xie Shihao, stood with Little Wu. They raised their heads and looked at the huge screen above the field. Very quickly, everyone's results were displayed on the huge screen. The ones in the first place were their group.

Seeing this result, Feng Qing couldn't help but nod in satisfaction. Although this assessment wasn't much pressure for her, she had still exhausted a lot of strength after running back and forth three times. However, this difficulty wasn't much to her. When she received assassin training previously, she had experienced training that was ten million times harder than this. Usually, she would train with a round wood that has the weight of two hundred pounds. This time, it was only fifty pounds heavier, so it was relatively easy. However, this was also the first time she had obtained the first place in the team relay team. This made her experience the joy of victory.

"Yeah! Little Wu, our group's number one!" Xie Shihao said happily and pounced into Little Wu's arms excitedly. He wrapped his arms tightly around Little Wu's thin waist.

The sudden hug was like a bolt of lightning for Little Wu. When their bodies touched, it was as if the positive and negative poles of electromagnetism had instantly generated an electric current on Little Wu's body. This electric current traveled from Little Wu's heels to the back of her head, causing her to enter a confused state. At this moment, other than the young man who was hugging her, she actually couldn't hear or see anything else.

"Xie Shihao" exuded a warm aura and smell. Little Wu was wrapped in this feeling deeply, especially when the metal zipper on Xie Shihao's sports suit rubbed against her clothes. It was this feeling that immediately made Little Wu feel a little familiar. This aura was...

Feng Qing gradually calmed down from her excitement. Her nose subconsciously twitched, and she instantly smelled fresh blood. Hence, she subconsciously looked at Little Wu in front of her and saw that her nostrils were bleeding profusely.

"Little Wu, you..." Xie Shihao was confused.

"Oh, no, nothing. I'll go wash up." Little Wu came back to her senses and ran out with a confused expression.

Chapter 883: First Place

Bang! A particularly tragic bloody mark was left on the obstacle. Little Wu was too flustered when she ran and directly knocked away a few obstacles.

Little Wu's actions immediately attracted the attention of many people. The competition had clearly ended, so why was Little Wu still charging around the field like a fly? Why was she crossing all sorts of obstacles again?

"Little Wu, what are you doing? The competition is over!" The chief referee shouted in confusion.

However, Little Wu rushed out of the track and ran to the female toilet in the rest area like a gust of wind. She couldn't answer the referee because she didn't know what was wrong with her. She actually felt Feng Qing's aura from Xie Shihao.

When 'Xie Shihao' hugged her, Xie Shihao's face gradually overlapped with Feng Qing's face in her mind.

Little Wu was stunned for a moment before she slapped her mouth. "Damn it, how can I do such an insulting thing to Madam Qingqing?"

In her eyes, Xie Shihao was a useless person. He was a profligate son who lived a carefree life and waited for death. Someone like Xie Shihao couldn't be compared to Madam Qingqing.

When the female doctor was going to the female toilet, she saw Little Wu shouting, "Madam Qingqing, I'm sorry!" She hammered her head against the glass on the wall, not caring about the blood on her face.

The female doctor : "..."

When 'Xie Shihao' saw that a female doctor had also entered the female toilet, he heaved a sigh of relief. At this moment, the fatty, who had yet to get up from the ground, shouted in disbelief, "D*mn, is that true? Young Master, our team actually... actually got first place? How is that possible?!"

'Xie Shihao' looked at Fatty and said, "Why not? Isn't it written there?"

Even though he received an affirmative answer, the fatty still said in disbelief, "Do you think the ranking method this year has changed and used the reverse ranking?"

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing smiled bitterly in her heart. She walked to the fatty and squatted down. She raised her hand and pointed at the huge screen above the training ground. "The ranking method hasn't changed. The huge screen says very clearly that our team used the least time, ten seconds less than the second place, so we're first!"

The fatty and the dwarf looked at each other in disbelief. Then, they shouted, "We're first, we're first. It's actually true."

There was even a hint of tears in their voices. Getting first place was simply like a dream to them. Not to mention others, even they themselves did not believe it.

"Fatty, Fatty, did you see that? I, we're really first. I never thought that I would win first place in the trial."

"Young Master, you actually relied on your own strength to bring us to first place. It turns out that it's not that we're useless, but we did not find the right backer. If we find the right backer, we can also take off."

"I've never gotten first place in my life. I didn't expect it to be realized today. Doesn't that mean I have to fulfill my promise and start losing weight?"

As the fatty and the dwarf spoke, they suddenly wailed. Feng Qing squatted beside them and raised her hand to rub their heads gently, giving them comfort.

Suddenly, her gaze landed on the podium. On the red chair, Xie Jiuhan was sitting high up. Then, he had an idea and ran all the way to the podium. He gestured at Xie Jiuhan and said, "Little Uncle, Little Uncle, isn't your little cutie very outstanding? I got first place~"

She knew Xie Shihao too well. If Xie Shihao really got first place, he would definitely be even more exaggerated than she is now. Therefore, she had to be dutiful and act as Xie Shihao flawlessly so that no one would suspect anything.

Xie Jiuhan, who was sitting on the high platform, had a dark expression on his face. His Adam's apple bobbed. Xie Yuhuan, who was beside him, said with a puzzled expression, "What's going on? Why did Xiao Hao become so powerful? Did he inject some stimulant or something?"

The corners of Xie Shihao's mouth twitched slightly. "There's never been a rule that forbids the use of stimulants in the Sacred Island assessment. If your body can take it, it's the same if you rely on stimulants to become a strong person."

Chapter 884: Ninth Master Arrives

Upon hearing this, Xie Yuhuan suddenly recalled something. She had heard that the Xie Corporation was conducting research on the Human Enhancer in many secret research institutes around the world. Xie Ba, Xie Si, and the rest were previously experimental subjects. Because the Enhancer had changed their genes to a certain extent, their physical fitness was far stronger than ordinary people. There was no lack of failed experiments. However, those failed experimental subjects were long gone. And Xie Ba, who had his genes changed, had actually lost to Xie Shihao in the competition?

Xie Yuhuan fell into deep thought. What had happened to Xie Shihao? Why did he suddenly become so powerful? In the Sacred Island assessment this time, because of Xie Shihao's sudden appearance, it directly ruined her careful plan from before. Some of her subordinates had already been separated and eliminated by Xie Jiuhan. Therefore, during this assessment, she planned to use this opportunity to bring a portion of her elites to the various core departments of the Xie Corporation.

However, Xie Shihao had brought the other three members of the logistics department to become the first in the team competition, causing the rankings of the other groups and Xie Yuhuan's original predictions to deviate a lot. Hence, Xie Yuhuan had a headache. The result of the team competition was already like this. She was afraid that Xie Shihao would become an uncontrollable factor in the individual competition and affect her plan.

At the thought of this, Xie Yuhuan felt that she should do something. Hence, she prepared to leave. However, before she could move, she saw Xie Jiuhan stand up from his seat. Xie Yuhuan subconsciously asked, "Jiuhan, where are you going?"

According to the assessment process, after the team competition ended, everyone would rest for half an hour before the individual competition. Xie Jiuhan did not even turn his head as he replied, "Of course I'm going to cheer for my cute nephew!"

With that, he ignored Xie Yuhuan and walked straight to Xie Shihao, who was below the podium. At this moment, 'Xie Shihao' was bragging to the others. Some of them congratulated him, some tried to get information from him, and some were filled with curiosity and confusion.

Fatty finally calmed down. With the help of the bespectacled man and the dwarf man, he finally stood up. Just as his fat hand was about to pat 'Xie Shihao's' shoulder, he suddenly felt a bone-chilling feeling coming from behind. Even though the Sacred Island was in the tropics and the surrounding temperature was more than 40 degrees, he still felt a chill on his back. It was this terrifying cold air that froze his arm in midair.

"Ninth-Ninth Master, hello!"

"It's Ninth Master. Hello, Ninth Master!"

"Oh my god, has Ninth Master descended to the mortal world? It's too touching."

When they saw Xie Jiuhan appear in the venue, everyone was shocked. Then, they bowed and greeted him respectfully. Only at this moment did the fatty come back to his senses. He hurriedly turned around and saw that it was really Xie Jiuhan. Hence, he hurriedly bowed 90 degrees to Xie Jiuhan.

Hearing everyone's exclamations, Feng Qing turned around. When she saw that Xie Jiuhan had already walked up to her, she was instantly stunned. Her heart immediately beat crazily.

"Oh my god! Could this man have recognized me? He's so close..." Feng Qing thought worriedly.

Although she had disguised herself in front of Xie Jiuhan more than once, she had basically disguised herself as a stranger. Even if Xie Jiuhan saw it with his own eyes, he wouldn't be able to see any problems. However, today, she had disguised herself as Xie Shihao. To put it bluntly, this man knew very well how many hairs Xie Shihao had.

At the thought of this, Feng Qing couldn't help but panic. In particular, the man's black eyes were dark and unfathomable. There was no fluctuation at all, making it impossible to guess his thoughts. Helpless, Feng Qing could only continue to act as Xie Shihao. Hence, she gave Xie Jiuhan a silly and sweet smile. Usually, when Xie Shihao met Xie Jiuhan, he would be like this.

"Hehe, Little Uncle, are you here to praise me, your little cutie?" Feng Qing imitated Xie Shihao's voice and said seriously.

"Follow me. I have something to tell you." Xie Jiuhan raised his chin and looked down at Xie Shihao.

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing's heart beat even faster. She followed beside Xie Jiuhan and realized that he was walking towards the bathroom. Feng Qing stopped in her tracks and said, "Little Uncle, why are you looking for me? The individual competition is starting soon."

Xie Jiuhan did not turn around. He said in a cold voice, "Don't you need to go to the toilet during this half-hour rest?"

Chapter 885: I'm Probably Sick

Go to the toilet? She, a girl, was going to the men's toilet in broad daylight? It was fine if she went in by herself, but she was going to the toilet with Xie Jiuhan. At this moment, her face was filled with the words 'I don't want to go'!

"Uh... Um, Little Uncle, I just ran so much that the water in my body has been eliminated with my sweat, so I don't have to pee now. You'd better go to the toilet yourself. I'd better rest for a while and prepare for the next individual competition. Bye, Little Uncle..." Before Feng Qing could finish speaking, Xie Jiuhan's large hand grabbed her and pulled her into the toilet as if he was holding a dead dog.

There was a partition in the male toilet. Xie Jiuhan threw the relatively thin 'Xie Shihao' into the cubicle. Then, Xie Jiuhan walked into the cubicle and locked the door.

Feng Qing finally stabilized herself and saw that the door was locked. She instantly panicked and could only smile insincerely. "Heh, Little Uncle, I'm not in a hurry at all. If you're in a hurry, feel free to use it first."

Crack! The sound of the belt's metal buckle being undone entered Feng Qing's ears. Feng Qing's expression instantly froze, but she shouted in her heart, "You took it off just like that?"

It turned out that her Little Jiu Jiu had such a good relationship with Xie Shihao in private. Not only did the uncle and nephew go to the toilet together, but they also used one of the public toilets. Could it be that it was like this in the past, but she had never realized it? Then what reaction should she make now? Should she be nervous, excited, or used to it? Once she acted wrong, wouldn't she be exposed?

As Feng Qing thought about this, she couldn't help but hold her breath. She stood sideways and stared straight at Xie Jiuhan. She told herself that there was no need to panic at a small scene! It wasn't like she had never seen it before!

Most importantly, what should she do after Xie Jiuhan goes to the toilet? Could it be that she had to take off her pants and pee in front of this ma nd his cold cedar breath landed on Feng Qing's disguise. Then, the man's low and sexy voice sounded. "If you can't see, feel it yourself."

He asked in a deliberately painful and magnetic voice in Feng Qing's ear, "How is it? Do you know now?"

In an instant, Feng Qing's face was flushed red. The red color spread from her face to the base of her neck. The red in her white skin seeped out from under her artificial skin.

"Little, Little Uncle, how can you..." Feng Qing said with a trembling voice.

Xie Jiuhan wrapped one hand around Feng Qing's delicate waist and looked down. "I'm probably sick. You only called me 'Little Uncle' a few times, but why did I suddenly feel like..."

Before he could finish speaking, Xie Jiuhan lowered his head and gently bit Feng Qing's ear. Moreover, he deliberately bit it hard with his teeth. He controlled his strength perfectly. It made Feng Qing feel a little pain, but he did not hurt her ear.

"Little... Little Uncle..." Feng Qing was dumbfounded. Her throat seemed to have been stuffed with eggs, and even her strength to speak seemed to have softened.

Chapter 886: You're Not Allowed To Worry About Him

Xie Jiuhan bit her red ear again. This time, Xie Jiuhan did not let go. Instead, he rubbed Feng Qing's ear between his teeth. Every rub made Feng Qing so embarrassed that she was about to suffocate.

Xie Jiuhan smiled evilly and said, "Why don't... you call me Little Uncle again?"

Feng Qing could see very clearly that the man's abnormally handsome face was filled with a naughty and enjoyable expression. He seemed to be very satisfied with her calling him 'Little Uncle'. Seeing the man force her again, hot blood rushed to the top of her head from her abdomen. She was like a wild cat that had its feet stepped on. She jumped up with a whoosh and simply stopped pretending. She directly shouted in her original voice, "Little-Little Jiu Jiu is a big pervert!"

Hearing the kitten's cry, the man snorted and his Adam's apple rolled. Feng Qing could hear a teasing tone in Xie Jiuhan's snort. She raised her head and saw the man's cold and arrogant lips curled up as he looked disdainfully at the woman in his arms.

Feng Qing: "???"

She saw a smug look in the man's eyes and immediately realized that this man had long seen through her disguise, so he had been deliberately teasing her since just now.

Feng Qing raised her head and asked, "Little Jiu Jiu, when did you see through me? I should have disguised myself very well!"

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly. "I knew it was you when you called me Little Uncle."

Feng Qing was puzzled. "When I called you?"

Not only did the man smell good, but even the smell coming out of his nose also felt good. Feng Qing heard the man continue to explain, "No matter how high your disguise skills are, you're not the real Xie Shihao after all. Moreover, a person's body doesn't lie. Some small reactions at the last minute won't lie, and not everyone can imitate it."

Feng Qing : "..."

The next second, Feng Qing bit her lips and raised her hand to gently hammer the man's chest. She said in embarrassment and anger, "No matter what, Little Jiu Jiu is a super pervert. I only called you Little Uncle a few times in Xiao Hao's voice, and you, you..."

Xie Jiuhan narrowed his eyes and looked at her. His eyes were filled with danger as he said, "That's because you don't know me well enough. If you know me well, you'll know that I can do something even more drastic than this. Do you want to try?"

As he spoke, the man's slender fingers gently inserted into Feng Qing's hair. Then, he smoothed the woman's long hair. "You have to be clear about one thing. As long as it's you, no matter what you become, whether you're beautiful or ugly, man or woman, I like you."

Upon hearing this, Feng Qing opened her mouth and even forgot to breathe. The man in front of her was not only a bastard, but also a complete pervert.

At this moment, the bathroom horn rang. "All contestants, please be prepared. The individual competition will start in five minutes."

Feng Qing poked the man's chest weakly. "Hey, Little Jiu Jiu, let go of me. The individual competition is about to start."

Xie Jiuhan asked, "Tell me, why did you do this? Why did you disguise yourself as Xiao Hao and take the examination for him?"

Feng Qing pushed the man away forcefully and tidied her messy clothes as she said, "Why else? Of course it's to properly teach those people who look down on Xiao Hao a lesson!"

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly and said, "So what if you help him? So what if you get first place for him? Isn't he useless?"

Feng Qing tidied her hair and said, "But we can't let him be bullied forever. Moreover, I have a plan. After this assessment ends, I want to personally train Xiao Hao. I'll let Xiao Hao participate on his own for the assessment next year."

Xie Jiuhan said, "Since you value him so much, you can hand him to me. I'm best at training people. I'm a professional in this aspect."

Hearing the man take the initiative to volunteer, Feng Qing said worriedly, "Forget it. If you train Xiao Hao, you'll definitely kill him."

Xie Jiuhan's voice quickly turned cold. "Why are you worried about him? I won't allow you to worry about him in the future."

It was not that she did not need to worry, but she was not allowed to worry. She could smell a strong domineering smell from this man. This man wanted to possess her alone and everything about her.

Xie Jiuhan emphasized, "Remember this. Other than me, I won't allow you to waste your time and energy on anyone else."

Chapter 887: Vicious Mother-in-law

Listening to the man's arrogant and domineering words, Feng Qing looked at the man with clear and transparent eyes. Feng Qing could only use her energy on him. Feng Qing pushed Xie Jiuhan's chest. "Let's talk about this after the competition. Anyway, there's no rush."

The individual competition was about to start. Feng Qing put away her thoughts of playing with Xie Jiuhan and was anxious to go out and participate in the competition. Just as she pushed open the wooden door in the cubicle, she saw a row of people standing against the wall and 'paying the water bill'. Feng Qing was shocked and hurriedly covered her face with her hand to walk out. Her face had an expression that said, "I didn't see anything."

Hearing a sound behind them, Xie Long and Xie Hu turned around and saw 'Xie Shihao' walking past them with his face covered. Then, they saw Xie Jiuhan walking out of the cubicle. This scene instantly made the few people who were peeing pee on their pants.

However, they did not dare to ask anything in front of Xie Jiuhan. Xie Jiuhan covered Feng Qing's eyes and brought her out. After they left the bathroom, he released Feng Qing. Feng Qing could not help but roll her eyes at him and say unhappily, "Let's see if you still dare to bring me to such a place in the future."

Xie Jiuhan said in a naughty voice, "Next time, I'll bring you to the female toilet."

There were people around her. She resisted the urge to step on Xie Jiuhan. However, Xie Long and Xie Hu were still behind her. She couldn't do anything that would arouse suspicion.

"What's going on with Xie Shihao? Could it be that he really has that kind of relationship with Ninth Master?" Xie Hu was shocked. He stood at the bathroom door as if he was petrified.

Regarding how Xie Shihao was doted on by Xie Jiuhan, it had always been a rumor in the entire Xie Corporation. Moreover, it had been spreading for many years. In the past, he was still skeptical about this matter, but today, he witnessed it with his own eyes.

The short Xie He scolded, "Bah! What is this? It's so freaking disgusting."

"Hmph, in my opinion, Xie Shihao must have taken or injected some kind of human enhancement agent before the competition, but it can only strengthen his physical fitness and ability. As for combat skills and combat experience, it's not something that can be improved by enhancement agents," said the person called Xie Hao.

Xie Hu looked at Xie Long beside him and said, "It's the individual competition later. Do you want to fight him alone?"

Xie Long snorted coldly and said, "Of course. Our young master got first place in the team competition just now. As long as we beat him in the individual competition, we can get at least 60 points."

—-

According to the rules, the combat competition in the individual competition was arranged to be held in the boxing hall beside the training ground. Everyone went to the boxing hall in an orderly manner to watch the competition. Xie Yuhuan naturally walked in and realized that the seat Xie Qi had arranged for her was still not the main seat. The seat on Xie Jiuhan's right was naturally empty.

Xie Yuhuan frowned and said, "It's fine if Qingqing didn't want to come because she was afraid of the sun on the training ground outside, but the central air conditioner is on in this boxing hall. In such a cool environment, can't Qingqing come to watch the competition? Even if she's not feeling well, as the madam of the Xie family and the first lady of the Xie Corporation, she should come out and meet everyone, right? The assessment is the most important event in the Xie family every year. She's already here on the Sacred Island, yet she isn't willing to attend the assessment. How can this be?"

Xie Qi smiled and replied, "Old Madam, your current expression is like a vicious mother-in-law who spends all her time finding trouble with her daughter-in-law."

Xie Yuhuan froze and her face turned cold. "How dare you! What did you say?!"

As the only elder in the Xie family who was recognized by Xie Jiuhan, and as the famous 'Little Aunt Xie' in the pugilistic world, Xie Yuhuan cared about her reputation the most. How could she accept Xie Qi saying this to her? Moreover, how did she become a vicious mother-in-law?

"Old Madam clearly heard it. Do you want me to say it again?" Xie Qi still had a smile on his face.

"Xie Qi, looks like I didn't slap you hard enough last time and made you forget so quickly." Xie Yuhuan gritted her teeth.

"Ninth Master has already said just now that he didn't bring Madam Qingqing to the Sacred Island to let her show her face and watch the assessment. He mainly wanted Young Madam to come here to recuperate. Moreover, Young Madam is indeed not feeling well. So what if she doesn't come to watch the competition? As her aunt, shouldn't you be more understanding of her? Why do you have to let her attend?" Xie Qi retorted on the spot. Without Xie Yuhuan's reminder, he knew better than anyone how badly he had been slapped last time. As the saying goes, a man can be killed but not humiliated. Of course, he would never forget.

Chapter 888: I Challenge Xie Shihao

Xie Yuhuan said self-righteously, "What does a servant like you know? As the First Lady of the Xie Corporation, how can she hide from everyone just because she feels a little unwell? How can she be the First Lady if she doesn't come out to have fun with everyone at such an important occasion?"

Just as Xie Yuhuan was speaking, Xie Jiuhan walked over with a cold expression. She only looked into Xie Jiuhan's eyes for a moment and her words that she wanted to say were gone. Hence, Xie Yuhuan simply shut her mouth. After the previous few incidents, she had already figured out Xie Jiuhan's temper. Even if she went to reason with Xie Jiuhan, she would only end up being scolded.

Xie Jiuhan sat down at the master seat. The individual competition had begun. In the first round, the contestants who were ranked last in the team competition would choose the opponent they wanted to challenge. The contestants who were ranked last would basically choose people of the same standard as them. After a while, it was time for the contestants who were ranked middle to choose.

At this moment, Xie Long walked onto the stage. He was tall and imposing. He stood in the middle of the stage and looked around. Finally, he shouted, "I want to challenge Xie Shihao!"

In an instant, the other contestants in the audience were restless. They had seen Xie Shihao's strength improve by leaps and bounds. They didn't dare to challenge him in the combat competition, but Xie Long had challenged Xie Shihao the moment he went on stage. This stimulated everyone's excitement. All of them looked at the stage curiously. Xie Shihao's performance in the team competition just now was quite outstanding. If not for him helping his teammates at the critical moment and turning the tide, their team would definitely be the last place. Therefore, everyone wanted to see if Xie Shihao would still be as powerful in the individual competition.

Xie Jiuhan ignored Xie Yuhuan and walked past her to sit at the master seat. Xie Yuhuan mumbled something dissatisfied. Then, she took out her phone from her pocket and looked at it. She saw an unread message on the phone screen. This message was from her spy on Sacred Island.

"Master, Young Master is recuperating in the guest room in Ninth Master's villa. He even instructed the kitchen to cook roasted fish for lunch." Seeing this message, Xie Yuhuan stood up abruptly as soon as she sat down. Her eyes were filled with shock, and she even forgot to breathe.

After repeatedly looking at the message on her phone a few times and confirming that she was not mistaken, she raised her head and looked at the stage. The spy who had sent her the message was her subordinate who had been planted on the Sacred Island many years ago. He was even more loyal to her, so the other party's report would definitely not be fake. Moreover, she did not order this spy to do anything. Instead, the spy entered and exited the various villas on the Sacred Island as a servant. When she was cleaning just now, she heard the servant and chef who were in charge of cleaning Xie Jiuhan's villa speak. Although the spy did not think that this news was useful, she still reported this news to Xie Yuhuan. She did not expect that it would shock Xie Yuhuan.

After being called by Xie Long, 'Xie Shihao' could only walk towards the stage. As Feng Qing walked forward, the corners of her mouth curled up. She also smiled foolishly like Xie Shihao. Although Xie Shihao was a little handsome, compared to his biological uncle, he was worlds apart.

Usually, Xie Shihao would always look frivolous and sloppy. He was completely a profligate. To put it nicely, he was a profligate young master who had grown up under Xie Jiuhan's wings. To put it bluntly, Xie Shihao was a useless person, so no one had ever treated him seriously.

However, at that moment, Xie Long could feel the cold arrogance, noble aura, and indescribable pressure from 'Xie Shihao'!

Xie Long couldn't help but be stunned. Then, he felt a chill on his back. It felt as if someone had stuck a large ice cube on his back. The cold feeling seeped into his bones.

"This, what's going on? Why do I feel this way? Xie Shihao can actually make me afraid?" Xie Long asked in his heart as he looked at Xie Shihao, who had flipped over the stage. He was the one who had confidently challenged Xie Shihao, but he felt afraid when he faced Xie Shihao.

Xie Long took a few deep breaths and slapped his face a few times with both hands. Then, he shook his shoulders and legs in an attempt to relax his body. He kept reminding himself that the other party was just a profligate young master, a useless person who was ranked last every year.

Chapter 889: Determining Victory In One Move

In Xie Long's opinion, it was definitely under Xie Jiuhan's instructions that Xie Shihao injected the strengthening agent into his body. However, even though his super strong physique had been stimulated and his genes had been changed, his combat skills and combat experience were not something that could be forcefully promoted. This was also the source of Xie Ba's confidence.

The man gritted his teeth and said word by word, "Young Master!"

'Xie Shihao' stood on the stage and watched Xie Long baring his teeth at him. He also heard Xie Long's disdainful and mocking voice. However, he looked at Xie Long quietly with his hands behind his back. He had no intention of attacking or defending.

After the two of them looked at each other for a few seconds, Xie Shihao actually squatted down on the spot. He placed one hand on his leg and hooked his finger at Xie Long. "What are you waiting for? Try whatever you have. I'll practice with you."

Seeing this scene, the audience below the stage gasped. Everyone was not shocked by Xie Shihao's cynicism and arrogance, but by the fact that he dared to be so insensitive in such a one-on-one arena match. Not only was he not prepared, but he also squatted down. It was equivalent to turning himself into a living target for the other party to attack. This was a huge taboo in the combat competition!

"What is Xie Shihao doing? Is he not going to compete?"

"Young Master must have very little combat experience to do this, so he doesn't know the consequences. It looks like he's going to be beaten up today."

"In my opinion, could it be that Young Master thinks that he can't beat him, so he uses this method to express that he has admitted defeat?"

The surrounding people were discussing. Everyone had their own opinions about Xie Shihao's arrogant behavior. Other than the people from the logistics department, everyone who dared to register for the examination basically had a certain level of strength. They naturally knew the consequences of squatting.

Hearing everyone's words, Xie Ruoyun frowned and looked at Xie Ba and Xie Si beside her. "What do the two of you think? What is Young Master doing?"

Xie Ba snorted coldly. "Is there a need to think? Trash is still trash. Even if he uses the Human Body Enhancement Agent, he's still trash. What else can he do? He's just playing to the gallery."

Xie Si also said, "Xie Long's skills have always been very good. Moreover, he usually trains hard. Xie Shihao should be prepared to give up on competing. After all, combat strength can't be forcefully improved through external forces. It takes lots of training."

As they spoke, Xie Long had already pounced on Xie Shihao. Xie Long was still in the air when he kicked Xie Shihao with all his might.

However, what shocked Xie Long was that the moment he made his move, 'Xie Shihao', who was half-squatting on the ground, shot up from the ground like a cannonball and rushed towards Xie Long, who was in midair. In the air, 'Xie Shihao' couldn't help but start mocking Xie Long.

"Tsk! I thought you were very good. You think you can beat me with your lousy skills?"

"Look at the position of your kick. It must be caused by your usual lack of training, or every time you train, you're always a little off, so you're always a little off at critical moments.

"Today, I'll teach you what real kung fu is!"

Then 'Xie Shihao' appeared beside Xie Long like a ghost. He punched Xie Long's abdomen like lightning. There was no exaggerated sound or fancy movements. 'Xie Shihao's punch was so simple and low-key.

The next second, Xie Long's body flew out in a perfect parabola like a kite with a broken string. Xie Long's body flew out of the edge of the stage uncontrollably and landed at Xie Yuhuan's feet.

Xie Yuhuan, who was sitting on the chair, opened her mouth wide. Looking at Xie Long, who had fallen at her feet, her yellow eyes were shocked. Xie Ba and Xie Si, who were still talking to Xie Ruoyun, were even petrified on the spot. What did it mean to be slapped in the face too quickly? This was!

Feng Qing stood on the stage alone to stretch her muscles. If not for the grader at the side of the stage that had already determined the outcome and showed that 'Xie Shihao', who represented the red side, had won, even the chief referee wouldn't have been able to react. How did it end so quickly?

Even so, after being stunned for more than twenty seconds, the chief referee came back to his senses and shouted, "Xie Shihao wins!"

Chapter 890: Old Madam Wants To See You

Xie Long fell to the ground, and pain spread from his abdomen to his entire body. His face was pale, and he felt as if someone had stabbed a knife in his abdomen, making him unable to exert any strength at all. In the end, it was others who helped him up from the ground.

Xie Yuhuan could see clearly from the side that if not for someone supporting Xie Long, he would not have been able to stand with his current physical condition. Her legs could not help but tremble, and all the bones in her body seemed to have been pulled out.

Xie Long's forehead was covered in cold sweat from the pain. Looking at 'Xie Shihao', who was standing on the stage with a look of disdain, he realized that he had been beaten out of the ring. He couldn't accept this result. When did Xie Shihao suddenly become so strong?

Yesterday, Xie Shihao had been beaten up by him until he couldn't resist at all. Could it be that Xie Shihao had deliberately pretended last night? His goal was to make him underestimate his opponent in the assessment?

No matter what the truth was, he had already lost. Moreover, he had lost completely. Xie Shihao had only used one punch to completely lose his combat strength. Feeling the excruciating pain in his abdomen, he knew that he might not be able to continue with the next two challenges. In the end, Xie Long was helped down by two people. Only then did Xie Yuhuan regain her senses. She took out her phone from her bag and gave an order to the spies hidden in the manor.

At the same time, Xie Qi also received the news of Xie Yuhuan's actions. He leaned over and reported in a low voice in Xie Jiuhan's ear. The man's lips curled up, and the emotions in his eyes were unfathomable.

Xie Qi did not say anything when he saw that Xie Jiuhan did not give the order to deal with Xie Yuhuan. He had been by Xie Jiuhan's side for so many years and knew very well how terrifying his master's ability was. He also knew how powerful his master's strategy was. Thinking of this, Xie Qi felt relieved. He restrained his thoughts and pretended that nothing had happened. The battle between Xie Yuhuan and Xie Jiuhan had already begun to cross swords in secret. He believed that there would be an outcome soon.

In Xie Jiuhan's private manor.

In the guest bedroom, Xie Shihao was lying on the bed, watching the live broadcast of the individual competition on his laptop. He was wearing a Bluetooth earpiece and shouted excitedly at the person on the phone, "Ah Ye, look. The other me is so awesome. Am I handsome and valiant? And Mingqian, did you see it too? Hahaha, were you conquered by my valiant and heroic bearing?"

Xie Shihao had planned to summarize his other self's participation in the assessment in a video after the competition ended. He would take it out from time to time to take a look. Moreover, he had already decided that not only would this video be saved, but he would also show it to everyone he knew in the future. Everyone would see his damned charming temperament.

At this moment, Xie Shihao sensed that someone had come in. He turned around and saw a servant coming in to clean up. Xie Shihao didn't suspect anything and said, "I want to drink orange juice, the kind that is freshly squeezed. Hurry up and do it."

However, before he could finish his sentence, he saw four to five servants walking in from behind the servants. Xie Shihao was stunned. He looked at the servants and realized that these people looked unfamiliar. Moreover, they didn't look like the servants from Sacred Island.

Xie Shihao raised his eyebrows. "What's wrong with you guys? Who let you in?"

The next second, a few servants rushed over and wanted to move Xie Shihao, who was lying on the bed, without any explanation. Then, they took off everything that Xie Shihao was wearing. Immediately after, Xie Shihao was lifted off the bed by these servants. Xie Shihao was dumbfounded.

"Hey, who are you? What are you doing? Put me down quickly. Are you crazy?" Xie Shihao came back to his senses and roared as he struggled desperately.

"Young Master, please don't resist. We're all subordinates of Old Madam Yuhuan. Old Madam wants to see you, so don't blame us for offending you," the servant said.

"F*ck you! Are you blind? Don't you know that I'm seriously ill and bedridden now? I'll give you a chance to put me down quickly. I'll pretend that nothing happened. Otherwise, when I recover, I'll definitely teach you a lesson." Xie Shihao scolded angrily.

"Young Master, I advise you to come with us obediently. We specially prepared a stretcher for you because we knew that you were injured and bedridden." The servant sneered and waved his hand, signaling his subordinates to tie Xie Shihao to the stretcher.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro