891 - 900

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 891: Great Impact On My Game

It was difficult for two fists to fight against four hands. Very quickly, Xie Shihao was tied to the stretcher by the few of them. In order to prevent Xie Shihao from breaking free halfway, a few servants specially put on a restraint belt that was used for mental illness patients. With double insurance, Xie Shihao laid on the stretcher and couldn't move other than his neck.

"Put me down, f*ck your ancestors!" Xie Shihao cursed as he struggled. However, he was tied up tightly now and was like a fish on a chopping board, waiting to be slaughtered.

Just as Xie Shihao was kidnapped, a strange phenomenon appeared in the boxing hall. No one dared to go on stage and challenge 'Xie Shihao' anymore. Xie Shihao also obtained 30 points from Xie Long.

As for the dwarf man and Fatty, who were in the same group just now, they lost in the end because the first place in the team competition had obtained a high points. Therefore, at the start of the individual competition, the two of them had encountered countless challenges. This time, without 'Xie Shihao's' help, they naturally lost every match. Because the dwarf man was too short, any adult could easily defeat him. As for the fatty, although his body was fast enough, he was too clumsy and was surrounded and beaten up. Therefore, he lost in the end. Although they lost very badly in the individual competition, their overall results this year would not be the last.

Very quickly, it was Xie Ba, Xie Si, and the rest's turn to accept the challenge. Xie Ruoyun, who was at the side, was also thinking about not challenging Xie Shihao. The scene of Xie Shihao punching Xie Long away just now had shocked her deeply. Suddenly, Xie Ba walked out from beside her.

With a light jump, Xie Ba jumped onto the stage and stood firmly. Then, he shouted, "Xie Shihao, come on. Let me see if you're really capable or just pretending."

At this moment, 'Xie Shihao' was leisurely leaning against a corner pillar in the ring. He looked at Xie Long with a frivolous expression. He had been waiting for a long time, but no one dared to challenge him. Therefore, he simply leaned against the corner pillar to rest for a while. He didn't expect that Xie Long would run up and challenge him while he was still leaning against the pillar.

'Xie Shihao' looked at his phone and asked the chief referee, "There's no rule that forbids us from playing with our phones during the competition, right?"

The chief referee: "???"

This question made the chief referee a little confused. Under normal circumstances, no one would bring their phone onto the stage. After all, going onto the stage meant that they would be fighting, so how could they be distracted by playing with their phones?

The chief referee thought for a moment and said, "There's indeed no such rule. Young Master, do you want to play with your phone while fighting someone?"

'Xie Shihao' nodded and walked towards Xie Ba, who was standing opposite him. Without raising his head, he said, "Of course. I'm bringing people to the top. How can I not play because of the competition?"

Upon hearing this, Xie Ba roared, "Xie Shihao, don't go too far. There's a limit to how much you like to posture. Put down your phone and have a good fight with me."

'Xie Shihao' pretended not to hear him and continued fiddling with his phone. "Don't worry about me. Just make your move first. It won't affect me playing games."

His voice was relaxed, lazy, and playful. There was no nervousness at all. Xie Ba clenched his fists tightly from Xie Shihao's attitude. Xie Shihao's arrogance had successfully attracted everyone's attention. Almost all the audience looked at the ring where Xie Shihao and Xie Ba were, but when they saw Xie Shihao playing games on the ring, they started discussing.

"Eh, what is Young Master doing? He's actually playing games in such an important competition?"

"Do you think his phone has been specially modified? For example, it's filled with hidden weapons or poison. He planned to use it when Xie Ba wasn't paying attention."

"Hidden weapons and poison are prohibited in the combat competition. I can't tell what Young Master is thinking, nor do I know why he did this. I feel that the only use of a phone is to throw it out and hit people."

Xie Si and Xie Ruoyun stood together and looked at Xie Shihao, who was playing games on the stage. The two of them looked at each other and saw confusion in each other's eyes. Xie Ba was completely agitated by Xie Shihao's attitude. He could tell that Xie Shihao didn't take him seriously at all, nor did he take this combat competition seriously. Otherwise, he definitely wouldn't treat him with such an attitude. In other words, in Xie Shihao's heart, he wasn't even qualified to be his opponent.

Chapter 892: One Hand

However, Xie Ba knew in his heart that no matter what Xie Shihao planned to do with this phone, a mere phone wouldn't cause him any harm. Moreover, he felt that Xie Shihao was only strong on the outside but weak on the inside. If he was really that powerful, he would have long sent him flying with a punch. Why would he wait until now?

The more he looked at Xie Shihao, who was playing games, the more he disliked him. He decided to let Xie Shihao have a good taste of being beaten up. Just as Xie Ba was letting his imagination run wild, the referee had already rung the gong and announced the start of the competition.

Xie Ruoyun frowned and said, "What's wrong with the referee? Why is he allowed to bring his phone to the competition? It's simply ridiculous!"

Although she had no objections to Xie Shihao, she was also disgusted by his attitude. Xie Shihao's actions were disrespectful to his opponent and even more so to the competition. In her opinion, Xie Shihao was a profligate son. It was fine if he was arrogant and despotic in the Capital, but this was the Sacred Island. There was no difference in status here. Only strength mattered. Even Ninth Master was respected by everyone on this island because of his unparalleled strength.

Before the sound dissipated, everyone saw Xie Ba move. Compared to Xie Long, Xie Ba's strength was stronger and more experienced, especially in terms of footwork. Xie Ba was obviously stronger, and in terms of overall combat strength, Xie Ba was also comparable to Little Wu. However, Little Wu was good at both legs, and Xie Ba was good at both fists. It was said that he had the highest record. He had once shattered nine bricks with a punch. It could be seen how hard Xie Ba's fists were and how powerful he was. Therefore, very few people challenged Xie Ba during the Sacred Island assessment. Someone had once fought him, but he was accidentally punched in the waist by Xie Ba and broke his lumbar spine. Although he received timely treatment, that person still sat in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Only before Little Wu left did she dare to challenge Xie Ba during the annual assessment. Xie Ba lost every year, so he couldn't beat Little Wu's legs with his fists. Therefore, he was ranked second in every assessment. Later on, Little Wu was sent out by Xie Jiuhan to carry out various missions and didn't return to the Sacred Island to participate in the assessment for three consecutive years. In order to win against Little Wu, Xie Ba had never slacked off for the past three years. He had been training hard on the Sacred Island for the sake of defeating Little Wu to really become the champion of the Sacred Island assessment. Therefore, in Xie Ba's heart, his opponent had always been only one person, the terrifying Little Wu. As for 'Xie Shihao', he had never taken him seriously.

Although he looked down on him, 'Xie Shihao's' performance in the team competition today was too outstanding. Moreover, he was so arrogant that he was almost on par with the sun. He still remembered very clearly how he had relied on his own strength to turn the tide and win the first place. At that time, he had tried his best but couldn't catch up to 'Xie Shihao'. The depressed feeling had almost made him vomit blood. In this individual combat competition, he had to teach 'Xie Shihao a lesson and let him know what he was.

At the thought of this, Xie Ba increased the strength of his fists in the air. His powerful fists tore through the air and went straight for 'Xie Shihao's' face.

Seeing this scene, the man sitting at the head of the family not only curled his lips, but his black eyes were also suffused with an arrogant smile.

The next second, a scene that petrified everyone on the spot appeared. Xie Shihao, who was playing games, freed one hand and steadily caught Xie Ba's fist. Xie Ba's eyes widened, the corners of his eyes seemed to be about to burst. The strong force smashed into Xie Shihao's palm, and it was as if ice and snow had met the bright sun, instantly disappearing without a trace. What was most unbelievable was that when Xie Shihao received the strong punch with one hand, his other hand was still operating his phone.

Everyone present could testify that Xie Shihao had been playing games with his head lowered the entire time. He didn't even look at Xie Ba, who was attacking him. However, 'Xie Shihao' seemed to have an eye in his temple and had completely grasped Xie Ba's movements. This scene was too shocking, and no one could believe it.

Just as everyone's jaws were shattered, 'Xie Shihao' finally made a move. His body was less than half a meter away from Xie Ba, and a cold aura attacked. Xie Ba felt the surrounding temperature falling rapidly, as if countless ice was attacking. Instantly, Xie Ba felt like he had fallen into an ice cave.

Chapter 893: Three Punches And A Kick

Without waiting for everyone to regain their senses, Xie Ba, who had just rushed over, was actually sent flying twice as fast as before. Xie Ba flew into the air, and it felt like someone was pulling him back with a rope. Everyone thought that Xie Ba had underestimated his opponent when he fought Xie Shihao, so he was sent flying by Xie Shihao. However, the scene of Xie Ba flying out was repeated in front of them.

Xie Ba rolled off the stage and his back hit the ground heavily. An intense pain spread from his chest and back to his entire body. Xie Ba's face instantly turned pale, and a trace of blood flowed out of the corners of his mouth. However, Xie Ba couldn't care less about his injuries now. Instead, his eyes were filled with shock as he glared at 'Xie Shihao', who was still playing games on the stage. He had seen very clearly that 'Xie Shihao' had attacked too quickly, so fast that it had completely exceeded his reaction speed. It was so fast that it had completely exceeded the reaction speed of a human body. In other words, when he reacted, he was already outside the stage. If not for the sharp pain in his body, Xie Ba would have thought that he was dreaming.

In the audience, Xie Qi couldn't help but cheer and clap. "D*mn! Young Master is mighty. Young Master is awesome. Young Master's punch is too cool!"

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up as he said in a low voice, "Are you sure it's just one punch?"

Xie Qi nodded at first, then said unconfidently, "Yes, it should be. It was a punch. I saw Young Master send Xie Ba flying with a punch."

Xie Jiuhan snorted coldly. "But what if I say it was three punches and a kick?"

Xie Qi : "???"

He only saw Xie Shihao punch once. Moreover, it was already very fast to punch once in such a short period of time. How could it be three punches and a flying kick? If Xie Jiuhan hadn't said this, he probably wouldn't have believed it even if he was beaten to death. However, in order to confirm what Xie Jiuhan had said, Xie Qi still walked straight to a camera on the side of the stage.

The high-definition cameras now had the ability to replay in slow motion. The chief referee also walked to the camera, as if he was confirming the competition just now. Because 'Xie Shihao' had brought his phone to the ring, they wanted to confirm if 'Xie Shihao' had violated the rules of the competition. For example, whether the phone contained high-voltage electricity and flew out the moment Xie Ba came into contact with him. Other than the explanation of high-voltage electricity, they couldn't find any other reason.

In order to be fair, after the discussion of the referee team, they finally projected the scene on the LED screen in the boxing hall. Moreover, the scene was slowed down by the cameraman by twenty times. The entire video was almost changing frame by frame. The competition had ended too quickly just now, so the referees did not see how Xie Shihao made his move. Therefore, everyone wanted to see what had happened.

However, even though they slowed down by twenty times, no one could see any problems. They could see where Xie Shihao's punch landed. In order to see it completely, the cameraman slowed down the video by thirty times. Only then did everyone see what had happened. It turned out that it was really as Xie Jiuhan had said just now. Xie Shihao had really thrown three punches and a flying kick. However, the speed was too fast, so fast that they could barely see it after slowing down by thirty times.

The slow-motion camera on the LED screen showed that Xie Shihao had indeed moved just now. Moreover, he had not just moved. He had attacked Xie Ba a total of four times. Three punches were on Xie Ba's abdomen and chest. That kick landed on Xie Ba's shoulder. Then, Xie Ba flew out of the ring.

Seeing this scene, the entire boxing hall instantly fell silent. Everyone was dumbfounded as they watched the video on the screen replay again and again. It couldn't be helped. This scene was too shocking, so shocking that it broke everyone's worldview.

"D*mn! What's going on? Young Master didn't punch once just now, but he punched three times and kicked him!"

"Oh my god, am I blind? When I was watching the competition just now, I only saw Xie Shihao block Xie Ba's punch with one hand."

"Is there a possibility that this video is fake? He attacked so quickly. Is he still human? No wonder the lines in the movies always say that speed is the only thing that can't be broken. Who can resist such an unbelievable attack speed?"

Xie Ba, who was helped up, looked at the scene in the LED. The expression on his face changed rapidly. It alternated between green and white. His black pupils trembled violently.

Chapter 894: Exposed

"Look, in just two to three frames, Young Master is actually playing games while punching three times?!" Suddenly, someone in the stands broke the silence. That person had a shaved head and a firm figure, but his height was very ordinary. As this person exclaimed, he pointed at the LED screen.

Upon hearing this, everyone looked over. As the bald man had said, 'Xie Shihao' was really attacking Xie Ba while playing games. This was because the scene was very clear. When Xie Shihao was punching, his left thumb was crazily pressing the phone screen.

After discovering this situation, the entire boxing hall wasn't as quiet as before. Instead, there were gasps one after another. Then, when everyone looked at 'Xie Shihao' on the stage, their gazes changed completely!

In the eyes of everyone, Xie Shihao was simply an elephant, and they were just small ants. As for people like Xie Ba and Xie Long, they were just relatively larger ants. However, no matter how strong they were, ants were still ants. In front of an elephant, they could only be crushed.

What did it mean to be arrogant? What did it mean to be presumptuous? What did it mean to be slapped in the face again? The scene of Xie Shihao abusing Xie Ba just now was when Xie Shihao was beating Xie Ba up and continuing to play games. Moreover, according to the video, Xie Shihao had also won the game. This was true absolute strength!

The chief referee stepped onto the stage and went forward to check Xie Shihao's phone. After confirming that there was nothing wrong with Xie Shihao's phone, the chief referee grabbed Xie Shihao's hand and raised it. Then, he said loudly, "I announce that the final winner of Xie Shihao and Xie Ba's combat competition is..."

"Wait!" At this moment, a confident woman's voice sounded, interrupting the chief referee. Everyone looked over and saw Xie Yuhuan slowly stand up from her chair.

The chief referee's expression froze. Then, he asked unhappily, "Old Madam, what's the problem?"

Xie Yuhuan looked around and took a deep breath. "Chief referee, I don't mean to interfere with your announcement of the results of the competition. I just want you to introduce someone to everyone before you announce the results."

Upon hearing this, the chief referee frowned and said, "Old Madam, who are you talking about?"

Xie Yuhuan sneered. "It's someone all of you know. Everyone, please take a look!"

Xie Yuhuan hurriedly turned around. Then, four bodyguards walked in from the door behind her with a stretcher. Although it was a little far, everyone could still see very clearly that there was a person tied to the stretcher. However, that person was lying on the stretcher, so everyone could not see his appearance clearly.

Just because they couldn't see didn't mean that everyone couldn't hear. They only heard the person on the stretcher roar, "You trash, let go of me quickly! How dare you treat me like this? Just wait to die. I'll chop you into pieces and throw you into the sea to feed the fish..."

However, the four bodyguards seemed to not have heard anything. They carried the stretcher to the empty space in front of the audience and cooperated very well to erect the stretcher so that everyone could see who was tied to it.

"Hiss..." Another gasp was heard. Everyone could see very clearly that the person cursing on the stretcher was none other than Xie Shihao!

"D*mn! D*mn! What the heck? Why are there two Xie Shihaos?!"

"Oh my god, am I possessed? I actually saw two identical people at the same place at the same time. It's too scary!"

"Impossible. How can there be an identical person in this world? Even twins can't be 100% similar. One of these two Xie Shihao must be fake."

Seeing this scene and everyone's reaction, the corners of Xie Yuhuan's mouth curled up. She looked at Xie Jiuhan smugly. She wanted to see how this cold and heartless man, who was high and mighty, would react at this moment. However, what surprised her was that Xie Jiuhan was only sitting at the head of the table. His handsome face, which was so handsome that it made people forget to breathe, was expressionless. He only looked at everything in the field quietly, as if nothing in the world could move him.

"Last night, Xie Shihao accidentally injured his ankle and lumbar spine during training, so he has been recuperating in the villa. According to his injuries, he will only be able to walk for at least half a month, let alone participate in the examination," Xie Yuhuan said to everyone.

Chapter 895: Sacred Island Rules

As Xie Yuhuan spoke, she crossed her arms in front of her chest, looking like she was saying, "I'm the madam of the Xie family." She felt very satisfied after exposing the fake Xie Shihao on the spot. With Xie Jiuhan around, she didn't dare to attack Feng Qing, but it didn't mean that she didn't dare to touch a mere Xie Shihao.

In her opinion, the terrifying Xie Shihao on the stage was definitely hired by the real Xie Shihao at a high price from outside to make himself famous in the Sacred Island assessment. Only this could explain why that useless young master had suddenly become so powerful. If not for this, how could Xie Shihao have disrupted her plans alone? Not only did he occupy the first place in the team competition, but he also made a few of her capable people fail to enter the top ten in the team competition. As a result, she had lost the chance to compete for an important position in the Xie Corporation. This was something she couldn't accept, so she naturally had to find trouble with Xie Shihao.

Most importantly, she wanted to suppress Xie Shihao, just like how Xie Jiuhan had suppressed her trusted aides in the Xie Corporation. She wanted to let Xie Jiuhan know that he was not the only one who has the final say in the Xie Corporation. Don't forget that there was still her, this 'Little Aunt Xie'.

Xie Yuhuan raised her voice and said, "Xie Shihao, you're injured, but you're unwilling to give up on the assessment of this year's Sacred Island. This kind of strong and unyielding will is worthy of praise, but you hired experts to infiltrate the Sacred Island and pretend to be you to participate in the assessment for the sake of your reputation. You've already violated the rules of the Sacred Island by doing this. As a member of the Xie family, you've been influenced since you were young. You should know the importance of the Sacred Island assessment to the entire Xie family."

Upon hearing this, Xie Long, who was resting in the corner, jumped up as if someone had stepped on his tail. He pointed at Xie Shihao on the stretcher and scolded, "F*ck you, Xie Shihao. You actually f*cking found someone to take the examination!"

Before he could finish his sentence, Xie Hu's voice sounded. "Chief referee and assistant referees, Xie Shihao publicly violated the rules of the Sacred Island's examination and asked someone to take the examination in his stead. This is the first time such a thing has happened on the entire Sacred Island. He must be severely punished!"

With that, Xie Hu turned to look at Xie Jiuhan and Xie Yuhuan. He said angrily, "Ninth Master, Old Madam, please uphold justice for us. You must let the impostor and Xie Shihao receive the punishment they deserve. According to the rules of the Sacred Island, Xie Shihao should be exiled. Only then can you convince the public."

The moment that was said, it reminded everyone. Many people started to shout that they wanted to punish Xie Shihao, especially Xie Long, Xie Ba, and the rest.

"Exile Xie Shihao so as to uphold justice!"

"Let Xie Shihao and the impostor be judged by the Sacred Island's Ministry of Justice. Chop the impostor into pieces and feed him to the fish."

"The ancestors of the Xie family have long stipulated that unless one is sworn to the Xie family, unless they are a member of the Xie family's collateral branch, they are not allowed to take half a step into the Sacred Island. This person first stepped into the Sacred Island without permission, then pretended to be Xie Shihao to participate in the assessment. He even injured our people in the competition. Everyone, attack together. We must arrest this person!"

It was unknown who shouted, but the entire boxing hall trembled. Everyone rushed towards 'Xie Shihao' in the ring. At that moment, facing the foreign enemy, be it the Xie Corporation's loyalists or the people from the Xie Corporation's collateral families, they all put down their prejudices and joined forces. They all erupted in battle cries. No matter how many reasons Xie Shihao had, he had completely angered everyone this time.

Seeing this scene, Xie Yuhuan sneered and said, "Everyone, listen up. Capture the person who invaded the Sacred Island immediately."

The next second, the few black-clothed bodyguards who were standing behind Xie Yuhuan also rushed out. Those who were watching no longer hesitated and followed them down the stage. Xie Yuhuan stood in the stands, her yellow eyes fixed on 'Xie Shihao' on the stage. She wanted to see if Xie Shihao was really so powerful that he could fight a hundred people alone!

However, in order to show off her status, Xie Yuhuan looked at Xie Shihao on the stage and said coldly, "No matter who you are, if you dare to resist, I'll kill you without mercy!"

Her subordinates pulled out their guns and aimed them at 'Xie Shihao' who was standing on the stage. Seeing this, Xie Shihao couldn't help but smile. His eyes were filled with bloodlust.

However, just as she looked at Xie Jiuhan from the corner of her eye, her expression froze. She didn't know when, but Xie Jiuhan had actually left without anyone noticing. She didn't notice at all.

Chapter 896: Unveiling

Just as Xie Yuhuan was puzzled about Xie Jiuhan's whereabouts, she saw Xie Jiuhan's figure on the stage. It was also because of the man's sudden appearance that the people who were about to attack stopped. No one dared to attack in front of Xie Jiuhan, no one.

"Ninth Master?!" The group of loyalists and the Xie family's descendants were shocked. Then, under Xie Jiuhan's strong pressure, everyone couldn't help but take two steps back.

The light from the ceiling shone the man who wore black clothes, elongating the shadow at his feet. Under the pressure of the powerful aura, many people seemed to be hallucinating. Looking at the elongated shadow on the ground, they felt as if a pair of wings emitting an evil aura had grown on the shadow. It was this pair of wings that made Xie Jiuhan's shadow look like a terrifying demon from hell!

After suppressing everyone, Xie Jiuhan turned to look at 'Xie Shihao'. Then, he reached out and held his shoulder. His fingertips were on the young man's fair neck. Then, he said in a cold and arrogant voice, "Open your dog eyes and take a closer look at who she is."

The people from the Xie family, who swore their loyalty to Xie Jiuhan, looked at each other. Just now, they had only felt their vision blur before Xie Jiuhan appeared on the stage. Now that Xie Jiuhan had said such words, everyone was instantly confused. Moreover, they felt reverence for Xie Jiuhan from the bottom of their hearts. This was because there were many legends about Xie Jiuhan on the Sacred Island. Some said that Xie Jiuhan was a tyrant, some said that Xie Jiuhan had three heads and six arms, and he drank blood raw. Of course, most of them praised Xie Jiuhan's greatness. They said that he had terrifying strength at a young age. Unfortunately, up until now, most of them had only heard of him. No one had really seen this man's skills. However, Xie Jiuhan had appeared on the stage like a ghost. This made everyone's hair stand on end. Even the air was filled with an ominous aura.

In the boxing hall, the lights were clearly bright, but they felt as if the air had frozen. Even the surrounding temperature had fallen a few notches. Everyone looked at Xie Jiuhan again and saw that his black eyes were filled with cold and arrogant emotions. Being looked at by his gaze, everyone felt like their bodies were covered in a layer of ice.

At the same time, Xie Jiuhan's fingertips, which were on the edge of 'Xie Shihao's face, gently lifted it up. Then, the elastic mask, which was like human skin, and the net that was holding his hair in place were taken off.

Everyone : "..."

Her long black algae-like hair was fluffy and smooth, hanging lazily down. The woman's clear and snow-white face exuded an unparalleled youthful aura under the light. Her large beautiful eyes were clear and transparent, as if a clear spring was flowing in them. It even reflected the shocked expressions of the surrounding people. For a moment, everyone felt as if a strong holy light was emitting from the woman. The light was dazzling and intense, making them not dare to open their eyes. The exquisite woman under the light was as beautiful and holy as an angel. Everyone couldn't help but wonder if the scene in front of them was real. Wasn't it only in dreams could they see this?

An outsider who's pretending to be Xie Shihao is also pretending to be Young Madam? Xie Qi couldn't help but think to himself as he looked at the woman on the stage.

However, he wasn't the only one with such thoughts. Xie Yuhuan, who was standing in the audience, also had such thoughts at this moment. Looking at the disguise mask that was taken off from Feng Qing's face, Xie Yuhuan's old face turned pale. She subconsciously took two steps back and her back knees touched the chair. Instantly, she fell onto the chair. She was also in absolute shock and confusion. No matter how high her IQ was or how rich her life experience was, she couldn't understand how Xie Shihao had become Feng Qing.

Xie Shihao, who was tied to the stretcher, couldn't see what was happening in the ring because his back was facing the ring. He only saw the shocked expressions of everyone around him. He didn't know what was going on, but he was filled with question marks. He wanted to turn around and take a look, or ask his uncle what he meant by what he said in the ring just now. Could it be that his uncle already knew who was pretending to be him?

Little Uncle has already exposed the identity of the person pretending to be me? Xie Shihao thought. He wasn't stupid and quickly guessed what had happened. This made him even more curious.

Chapter 897: The Woman Who Shocked The Entire Sacred Island

Xie Shihao wanted to turn around immediately and see who was so daring to pretend to be him to participate in the Sacred Island examination and had even performed so well along the way. However, he was tied up tightly and could only be controlled by others.

However, Gu Qingye and Xu Mingqian, who were far away in the Capital, watched everything through the live broadcast on the Sacred Island's intranet. Naturally, they saw the face behind the disguise mask.

When he saw that it was Feng Qing's face, Gu Qingye seemed to have a spring in his butt as he bounced up from the chair. He placed his hands on the table and lowered his head to look at the woman on the computer screen. His originally cold and arrogant eyes were filled with shock. Compared to his violent reaction, Xu Mingqian was very calm because he had long guessed that this 'Xie Shihao' was Feng Qing. The only thing he was curious about now was how this woman was going to clean up this situation since Feng Qing had caused such a commotion on the island.

The loyalists and members of the Xie family's collateral families subconsciously took two steps back. Compared to the pressure released by Xie Jiuhan, the impact of seeing Feng Qing's face was stronger. Xie Ba rubbed his eyes in disbelief. He couldn't believe what he was seeing and kept mumbling that his eyes were hallucinating. However, when he rubbed his eyes a few times and saw that it was only Feng Qing, he said in confusion, "Young, Young Madam?!"

Finally, following his voice, the group of loyalists and the Xie family's collateral families came back to their senses. Then, the entire boxing hall exploded.

"D*mn! It's really Young Madam. Isn't this too unbelievable?!"

"After all this, it turns out that the person pretending to be Xie Shihao is Young Madam. But why did Young Madam pretend to be him? Why did she take the examination for him?"

"In other words, we've been competing with Young Madam just now. Should I feel honored or shocked?"

"If I remember correctly, someone told me that our Young Madam has been weak and sickly since she was young. She's a delicate vase that can only be seen but not touched. She was afraid that she would melt under the sun if the sun was too bright. Now, it looks like someone is obviously deliberately slandering Young Madam."

"Oh my god, the person who punched and kicked three times in a second was actually Young Madam. Is Young Madam's strength so terrifying? I feel that it doesn't match her appearance!"

At this moment, Xie Jiuhan's cold and arrogant voice sounded. "Everyone should have seen it. The person who pretended to be Xie Shihao to participate in the examination is none other than my legal wife, Feng Qing. She's the madam of the Xie family, the first lady of the Xie Corporation, and also your young madam. However, my wife is playful by nature, so she pretended to be Xie Shihao to participate in the examination. Therefore, the results of the examination can't be counted on Xie Shihao. If you want to count, it should be counted on my wife."

Xie Shihao was petrified on the stretcher when he heard Feng Qing's name. His mouth, which had widened in shock, could probably swallow an entire stretcher.

"D*mn, what's going on? My other me is actually my aunt? My aunt took the assessment for me?" Xie Shihao thought in surprise. He tried to turn around, but he couldn't see anything even though his neck was almost broken.

Xie Shihao looked at the four bodyguards beside him and shouted angrily, "Hey, you idiots. Hurry up and let go of me. At least help me turn around. I want to see the arena too."

However, the four bodyguards acted as if they did not hear his shout at all. No one reacted. The four bodyguards all looked straight at the stage. Like most people, they were also shocked by the fact that Feng Qing, the Young Madam, had participated in the examination on Xie Shihao's behalf.

Xie Shihao looked at the people around him and realized that everyone was focused on the stage. There were even many women who looked like they were addicted to CPs. This melon was too big for them today!

Seeing that everyone had ignored him and let him stand there like an exhibit, Xie Shihao was about to cry from anger. "Wuwuwu, I won't come to the Sacred Island again. There's no good person here."

Xie Yuhuan sat on the chair, looking like she was about to fall. She gritted her teeth, and her chest heaved violently. She held the armrest of the chair tightly with both hands and forced herself to calm down. The shock and impact of Feng Qing pretending to be Xie Shihao had definitely surpassed anyone else. She couldn't accept this fact. She even wanted to slap herself twice to see if she was dreaming.

Chapter 898: Censure In Public

Xie Yuhuan tried her best to suppress the shock in her heart and said with a trembling voice, "Qingqing, why did you pretend to be Xiao Hao and take the assessment for him?"

Upon hearing this question, Feng Qing blinked her large eyes and replied innocently and romantically, "It's nothing. I just thought it was fun, so I came over to play."

Xie Yuhuan : "..."

Feng Qing smiled and said, "This is the first time I've come to the Sacred Island, and I happened to be in time for the annual assessment on the Sacred Island. I'm very curious about this. Moreover, as the First Lady of the Xie Corporation and the madam of the Xie family, I also want to quickly integrate into the big family of the Xie family and play with everyone. Therefore, I thought of this method and pretended to be Xiao Hao to participate in the assessment when he was injured."

With that, Feng Qing blinked her bright eyes and smiled gently at everyone, instantly making them feel like they were bathing in a spring breeze.

"In the team competition, we worked together. In the individual competition, I sparred with everyone. Let me ask you, what other way can I integrate with everyone faster than this? Moreover, I fully understand everyone's strength through the competition. It turns out that there's actually no one who can fight on the entire Sacred Island." Feng Qing continued.

In Feng Qing's eyes, none of them could fight, but in their eyes, their faces were already swollen from the slap. They really wanted to know now which idiot was spreading the rumors. Who actually dared to say that Young Madam was weak and sickly? Which stinky idiot said that Young Madam was a trophy wife? Now, everyone has been slapped in the face. No wonder Feng Qing was mocking them now.

Xie Yuhuan came back to her senses and scolded coldly, "Jiuhan, no matter what the reason is, Qingqing broke the rules of the Sacred Island. She disrupted the competition because of her appearance."

"Little Aunt, what do you mean? Am I not considered a member of the Xie family?" Feng Qing couldn't help but ask.

"I-I don't mean that. Since you've registered your marriage with Jiuhan, you're naturally the madam of the Xie family, who is also a member of my Xie family." Xie Yuhuan was forced to admit the identity of Feng Qing. Although Feng Qing wasn't worthy of it in her heart, she could only say this unwillingly.

"Since I'm a member of the Xie family, why can't I participate in the examination on the Sacred Island? Besides, hasn't the Sacred Island always been judged by strength?" Feng Qing said.

"Qingqing, what I mean is, as the First Lady of the Xie Corporation and the madam of the Xie family, you have to know how to be gentle and virtuous. Your actions have to be dignified and magnanimous. You should accompany Jiuhan steadily and properly in these kinds of events. Moreover, you're already the First Lady of the Xie Corporation. So what if you participate in the assessment and get first place? What position do you need to seek?" Xie Yuhuan spoke non-stop, her words accusing Feng Qing.

Speaking up to this point, Xie Yuhuan looked around at the people around her and said again, "Moreover, because of your appearance, the competition was disrupted and you occupied the top rankings. As a result, many people who should have advanced lost this precious opportunity. Because of you, not only did they work hard for a year in vain, but they also have to wait for the assessment next year. If the people of my Xie Corporation are as willful as you, wouldn't the Xie Corporation be finished sooner or later?!"

Although she did not say it explicitly, what she meant was that Feng Qing was not worthy of being the madam of the Xie Corporation. She had finally found a chance to suppress Feng Qing today, so she naturally would not let go of this good opportunity easily.

Before she could finish her sentence, Xie Ba knelt on one knee towards Feng Qing. However, Xie Yuhuan was still belittling and making things difficult for Feng Qing, completely not paying attention to the change in the situation on the scene. She had been unhappy with Feng Qing for a long time. Today, she would naturally take revenge on both new and old grudges. She wanted to scold Feng Qing fiercely in front of everyone and also use this to establish her prestige in front of everyone. She wanted to tell all the loyalists and members of the Xie family's collateral families that she was the madam of the Xie family who should be respected the most!

"I've said so much, Qingqing. You should have realized your mistake, right? If you don't change, how can you bear the title of the madam of the Xie family?!" Xie Yuhuan emphasized every word, as if she was afraid that others wouldn't hear her.

The next second, she saw a scene that made her hair stand on end. All the loyalists and members of the Xie family's collateral families actually knelt on one knee, and they were kneeling towards the arena.

Chapter 899: Outrageous!

"You, what are you guys doing?!" Xie Yuhuan asked in confusion. She couldn't understand these people's actions at all. She was the one who was talking. Why did these people suddenly run over and kneel down to Xie Jiuhan? Did they yield to Xie Jiuhan's prestige?

"Old Madam, may I ask what right you have to scold Young Madam? Don't you know the order of respect in Xie Corporation? How dare you scold Young Madam in public? You're simply outrageous!" Xie Qi finally couldn't help but speak.

Xie Qi had been staying in the audience just now. When everyone rushed forward to capture 'Xie Shihao' alive, he still didn't do anything because he knew that it was enough for Xie Jiuhan to go. He had personally seen everything that had happened. Hearing Xie Yuhuan's reprimand of Feng Qing, Xie Qi couldn't help but speak.

Anger surged into Xie Yuhuan's head. Before she could speak, she heard Xie Ba say, "Young Madam is mighty. Xie Ba is willing to bow down to you. Young Madam, please forgive me for being disrespectful to you these few days!"

Xie Ba was very ashamed now. This was the first time in his life that he had lost so completely. He had lost so quickly and so badly that all his bones in his body were about to fall apart after a few moves from Feng Qing. He finally realized how laughable and childish his previous opinion of Feng Qing was. One couldn't judge a book by its cover. Feng Qing in front of him was a living example. She looked petite and weak and was even needed to be carried down the helicopter by Xie Jiuhan. However, her combat strength was something he couldn't compare to.

He even thought of scaring Feng Qing with the experimental mouse yesterday. He thought that she was just a trophy wife, but reality had slapped Xie Ba's face red. If not for the fact that the ground here was made of marble, he would have wanted to dig a hole in the ground and hide.

Xie Long knelt on one knee. "Young Madam, I, Xie Long, am also willing to bow down to you. In the future, as long as Young Madam gives the order, I, Xie Long, am willing to go through fire and water to do it."

Xie Long's face was also extremely red. He was, after all, one of the top five experts on the Sacred Island. Previously, not only did he beat Xie Shihao up, but he was also KO-ed by the 'weak' Young Madam on the stage today. This made him immediately reflect on himself. He had always thought that he was a genius, but he had forgotten that there was always someone better.

On the other side of the stage, the fatty, who weighed 250 pounds, said in disbelief, "D*mn, in other words, during the team competition just now, it was actually Young Madam who carried me through the competition? What right do I have to let Young Madam carry me..."

Before he could finish speaking, Fatty's legs went weak and he knelt on the ground. They were already grateful that Xie Shihao was willing to bring the two of them, who were always at the bottom, to run crazily in the competition. However, they never expected that the person who was carrying them and running crazily was actually Feng Qing. The only thing Fatty was confident in was his weight. Looking at the thin and petite Feng Qing on the stage, he couldn't imagine how this little woman did it.

With the loyalty of Xie Ba, Xie Hu, and the rest, be it the loyalists or the people from the Xie family's collateral families, they all put down their prejudice and arrogance towards Feng Qing at this moment. They were all convinced and knelt down to her.

Feng Qing raised her head and looked at Xie Yuhuan with her bright eyes and beautiful eyes. She said with a faint smile, "Little Aunt, when I participated in the Sacred Island examination, I never thought of seeking any position in the Xie Corporation for myself. From the start to the end, I only had one goal, and that was to make the loyalists and the Xie family's descendants submit to me and sincerely acknowledge me as the madam of the Xie family.

"As the First Lady of the Xie Corporation, not only do I have to be moral, but I also have to have enough personal strength. I have to be able to take care of work outside and the housework at home. I want to be the same as Little Jiu Jiu and become the pride and admiration in everyone's hearts. See, I have already obtained the approval and loyalty of everyone. I did it!"

With that, Feng Qing grabbed the person below the stage and shouted, "I want you to tell me loudly who is your Young Madam?!"

"Feng Qing!" Below the stage, everyone shouted loudly.

"Then who is your master?" Feng Qing smiled brightly. When she asked this question, she heard the loyalists and the members of the Xie family shout in unison, "It's Feng Qing! Our master is Feng Qing!"

Everyone shouted in unison, their voices deafening. The passionate, ostentatious, and hot-blooded voices were about to overturn the ceiling of the boxing hall. Amidst their shouts, Xie Yuhuan's face became paler and paler. She even felt the ground under her feet tremble.

Chapter 900: According To The Xie Family's Rules

Feng Qing's emotions were also infected. She subconsciously raised her voice and said, "Very good, everyone, get up!"

The next second, hundreds of people moved in unison and stood up from the ground. Feng Qing raised her hand and pointed at Xie Yuhuan. "Everyone, listen to my command. Turn to the audience."

Swoosh! A uniform voice sounded again. The loyalists and the members of the Xie family turned around without hesitation.

Feng Qing said in a clear voice, "I want you to tell Little Aunt personally who you listen to?"

Everyone did not hesitate at all. They all stared at Xie Yuhuan in the audience and shouted, "We are all under Ninth Master and Young Madam."

Everyone shouted three times in a row. The high-pitched and deafening shout was like waves hitting the shore, causing the blood in their bodies to churn non-stop.

Feng Qing's large beautiful eyes overflowed with a flamboyant and cold glow. "Little Aunt, according to the Xie family's rules, you're offending your superiors by scolding me. Today, I'll tell you clearly that the Xie Manor is my and Little Jiu Jiu's home. I'm the legitimate madam of the Xie Manor. Moreover, as the First Lady of the Xie Corporation, I have the right to participate in the Sacred Island assessment and personally test the strength of the loyalists and the collateral families. My results are not included in the rankings, it won't stop them from seeking corresponding positions with their results."

Speaking up to this point, Feng Qing took a deep breath and looked into Xie Yuhuan's eyes with bright eyes. "As for you, as an elder of the Xie family, not only are you not mature and steady, but you also make things difficult for me all the time. You even scolded me in public many times. Are you hoping that Little Jiu Jiu and I will divorce? If I remember correctly, according to the Xie family's rules, deliberately destroying the relationship between the family head and the madam is a serious crime!"

With that, Feng Qing shifted her gaze to Xie Qi and asked, "Xie Qi, tell me, on the Sacred Island, if someone tries to harm the relationship between the family head and the madam, how should they be dealt with?!"

Xie Qi bowed and said, "Young Madam, according to the Xie family's rules, anyone who dares to deliberately destroy the relationship between the head of the family and the madam should be sent to the Penal Department. Depending on the severity of the situation, they will be in confinement. In addition, the offender will be whipped a hundred times with canes that are made of thorns!"

Hearing this, Feng Qing nodded and said in a sweet voice, "Then how do you think she should be punished according to Little Aunt's words and actions just now?"

Finally, Xie Yuhuan couldn't remain calm anymore. She pointed at Feng Qing from afar and said angrily, "Qingqing, how dare you treat me like this? I..."

Without waiting for her to finish, Xie Qi's voice sounded. "Young Madam, Old Madam offended her superior and criticized you. She's disrespectful and is suspected of deliberately destroying Young Madam and Ninth Master's relationship. According to the Xie family's rules, she has to be locked up for at least seven days and be punished with a hundred lashes as a warning!"

Feng Qing nodded and turned to look at Xie Jiuhan. "Little Jiu Jiu, what do you think?"

The corners of Xie Jiuhan's mouth curled up as he said calmly, "Everything will be done according to the Xie family's rules."

Xie Yuhuan looked at Xie Jiuhan in disbelief. She couldn't believe that these words came from Xie Jiuhan. She was so angry that her voice trembled. "Jiuhan, how can you treat me like this? I'm your aunt!"

However, Xie Jiuhan ignored her words. Xie Qi waved his hand and a few bodyguards surrounded Xie Yuhuan. Xie Qi said with a fake smile, "Old Madam, I'm sorry."

"Ah! What are you doing? How dare you touch me? Do you know who I am?" Xie Yuhuan shouted in panic and struggled with all her might. This was the first time she had encountered such a thing, especially in front of the Xie family. An indescribable humiliation made her so depressed that she wanted to vomit blood.

Xie Yuhuan was forcefully dragged out by a few bodyguards. As she struggled, she shouted loudly. She was unwilling to end up like this. She couldn't accept the fact that she was sent to the Xie Corporation's Penal Department for punishment. In the past, she was the one who sent others to the Penal Department. She never thought that she would enter it one day.

"Jiuhan, how can you treat me like this? Have you forgotten who took care of you when you were young? Who fed you when you were about to starve to death? Who provided you with protection all the way to the position of the Xie Corporation's president?

"Jiuhan, are you so heartless? I'm doing this for your own good. How could you mistake it for ill intent?

"Jiuhan, you've really disappointed me. Can you really bear to send me to be punished for a woman? Do you still have a conscience..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro