Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkooks POV

Bang!

"What the bloody hell was that!?" I yelled.

"You didn't tell him?" Minjung said looking at Jimin.

"Tell me what?" I questioned.

I was now standing out of shock.

"No, I forgot" Jimin whined.

"Basically some protesters keep throwing over stone's with hate letters strapped on them" Jimin told me.

I sighed pulling a face.

"God I will need to address that soon" I said.

"Yea as soon as you have been crowned king I think you need to address it Jungkook" Jimin said to me.

I nodded.

"Did anyone get hurt?" Jeong-hoon shouted while heading down stairs.

"Psh did Jeong-hoon just care about people?" I said out of shock to Jimin when we headed into the room the stone landed into.

"Hey you can you organize to get the window replace... again" Jeong-hoon said to someone random walking past.

Jimin walked over and undid the letter attached to the stone.

"The letter says" Jimin said opening the letter to read it out.

"Dare King Fag one and two. Please die soon. I wish Jungkook did die because everyone apart of the LGBTQ+ community deserves to be shot" Jimin read out.

"Aish" I said sighing.

"You both are going to need to make very good speeches to change the public's mind" Minjung said grabbing the letter and chucking it with a few other letters.

Jeong-hoon then walked back in.

"Jungkook we have a doctor here to check your wound because we need you to be crowned King pronto" Jeong-hoon said.

A doctor then walked in.

He had black hair and plump lips, a very handsome face, I'd say he was about 25 years old.

He bowed.

"Hello, I'm Kim Seok-Jin" He said standing in front of me.

"Jungkook, Lift up your shirt" Jeong-hoon said.

I felt Jimin's hand slip into mine. Is Jimin Jealous or protective...?

I lifted up my shirt on the side my bruise was on.

Jin put down his books and bags and walked over to Jungkook's side.

"You need to put some ice on, will also help to numb the pain because there is quite a lot of bruising so I'd imagine it's a bit painful and before your crowning ceremony I'd like to see you a few day's prior to take out the stitches and then check on you on the day" Jin said examining the bruising.

I nodded.

"Also is likely going to scar" Jin told me.

"Doctor how many day's before the stitches can come out?" Jeong-hoon asked.

"I'd say only a few more days seen as he seem's to have had them a few days too" Jin replied to Jeong-hoon.

He still stood close to me while facing Jeong-hoon.

"How about you come back in 2 day's time and then on the third day we have the crowning and you check he's still alright?" Jeong-hoon said.

"Sounds fine to me" Jin responded.

"However what I will do for you Jungkook is I have some antibiotic's which will help to numb the pain temporarily" Jin said walking over to his bag.

I felt Jimin let out a deep breath.

Was Jimin jealous of Jin?

Jin pulled out some medication and handed it over to Jeong-hoon.

"I will take this to be tested" Jeong-hoon said.

"Thank you doctor" I said bowing to Jin.

Jimin said nothing and just stared at Jin. 

Definitely he was jealous or overly protective...

"No problem" Jin said before leaving the room with Minjung to see him out.

I turned to face Jimin who looked up at me. 

"Jimin"

"Yes Kookie?" Jimin answered.

"Can I take you on a date tomorrow?" I asked him.

He grinned.

"Oh yes please" Jimin said smiling.

"Alright good, now I have stuff to plan while we attend our boring classes" I said laughing.

I felt Jimin's hand still in mine, I rubbed my thumb in circles on the palm of his hand.

Jimin looked down at our hands linked smiling widely.

"Jungkook, Jimin, Banquet Hall!" I heard Jeong-hoon yell.

"Oh shoot, my mother" I said taking Jimin's hand and leading us to the banquet hall. 

I walked in seeing my mother in a rather big green dress.

"My baby" She exclaimed wrapping her hands around me.

"Ah mother" I said lightly hugging her back. 

"I heard you two had a exhilarating night" She said pulling out of the hug.

I scrunched up my nose.

She gently hugged Jimin too.

"Heard as in?" I asked as she pulled out of the hug with Jimin.

"I didn't hear because I wasn't in the castle, I was visiting my husband, I just heard from Jeong-hoon when I got back" She said scratching her head.

"Oh, how is he?" I asked my mother.

"Oh he's fine. He deserves worse punishments in my opinion though" She said sitting down on the couch.

"Do sit" She said waving her hand around at Jimin and I.

We both sat down beside each other.

"At least I don't have to teach you to use protection" She said laughing.

"Mother!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, I don't mean to embarrass you, just my baby's growing up" She said pouting.

Jimin's hand ran through his hair and then when he put his hand down he placed it on my knee.

My heart pounded inside my chest.

I cleared my throat "Yes I am" I said while moving my leg up to cover the boner Jimin just gave me.

"How is your side feeling?" She asked me.

"Hurts rather a lot, however the doctor just visited and gave me some antibiotics which are being checked over just now which will help" I told her.

"That's good dare" She said.

"Ah Jimin would you be okay if you leave me and my son alone for a bit? I just want to talk to him about something?" My mother mentioned.

"You can't say it in front of both of us?" I asked my mother confused.

"No I can't" She said twirling her rings on her finger.

Jimin stood up.

"Ah that's okay, I kind of felt already left out of the conversation" Jimin said.

"I will come find you after" I said to Jimin.

Jimin smiled and kissed my lips lightly before heading out the door.

"So what do you want to talk to me about mother?" 

(Okay, last update for today hehe. I hope this chapter was okay.. I introduced Jin hehe. Tell me what you think. Follow me on wattpad, also vote and comment. Thank ya :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro