Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook's POV

I left the banquet hall once my mother was done talking to me about secret plans. 

I headed off to find Jimin.

When I found the boy he was in the gym running on the treadmill.

He wore a black singlet and tight black leggings, as well as running sneakers.

I could see his muscly shoulders while he held onto the arms of the treadmill.

I walked over to him and got on the treadmill in front of Jimin, however I faced Jimin and my back was to the speed of the machine.

My legs were not on the moving part but either side of the conveyor belt.

Jimin smiled when I stood in front of him while he ran on the treadmill.

His body looked shiny from sweat which was quite attractive.

"Hi" I said smiling back at Jimin.

"Hi" He said running rather fast on the conveyor belt.

"What did your mother talk to you about?" Jimin asked still running.

"Ah just plans overtime" I answered.

"Ah I see, sounds boring" he said giggling.

"Was a little at times" I responded.

Jimin then lifted his legs off the conveyor belt and onto the sides of the treadmill.

"Your turn" Jimin said with a grin.

"I'm not really wearing the right kind of clothes though" I said looking at my clothes.

"We can turn it down a little, and because your a bit hurt we can turn it down" Jimin said leaning around me and turning down the conveyor belt. 

Jimin's sweaty body was so close to me at that moment and the feeling of Jimin in tight leggings really was getting to me.

I carefully ducked under the arm of the treadmill so Jimin could take my place.

I was currently wearing some grey trousers as well as a nice black shirt and some sneakers.

I took off my shirt so I was shirtless and put it next to the drink bottle Jimin brought into the gym.

"Oh going for a sexy look while your running I see" Jimin said giggling when I hopped on either side of the treadmill.

"I didn't want the shirt to smell bad" I said laughing.

Jimin laughed.

"Sure that was the only reason" Jimin said laughing more.

"Go Kookie" Jimin said watching me jump onto the treadmill.

I started running on the treadmill.

"Aye you aren't bad" Jimin said smiling.

"I used to come to the gym everyday Jiminie, of course I wouldn't be bad with the equipment in here" I told him.

"Ah true" Jimin said thinking.

"Want to go faster?" Jimin said giggling and turning the speed up without even waiting for my response.

"Jimin" I groaned running faster.

He giggled.

"Go Bunny Go!" Jimin started chanting.

"Bunny?" I questioned Jimin.

"Yea Bunny... you look like an adorable bunny when you smile" Jimin said giggling.

I started to blush.

"Faster?" Jimin asked pressing a button.

"Ah Jimin" I squealed running faster.

He started giggling before turning the treadmill conveyor belt down and then turning it off.

(Mature audience) - Sexual remarks warning

"God I thought you guys were having sex for a second" Jeong-hoon said walking in.

"What why!?" I questioned. 

Jimin still stood with his back to the buttons.

"All I heard down the hallway was faster and ah Jimin... what else was I supposed to think?" Jeong-hoon grumbled.

"Ew Jeong-hoon your brains messed up" I said screwing up my nose.

"Is there something you wanted?" Jimin then spoke up asking Jeong-hoon.

"Ah yes, Jungkook I have the medicine Jin brought for you. It's been tested and is safe and hasn't been spiked, as well as you both have a lesson in 10 minutes" Jeong-hoon said putting down the bottle of pills and walking away.

"Ah great, boring lessons" I groaned looking back at Jimin once Jeong-hoon left.

"Definitely boring" Jimin said looking me up and down.

"I must say you look very hot and sexy after working out" Jimin said looking at me.

"Same with you" I answered smiling.

(Mature audience) - small sexual encounter but not bad, just kissing and some mentions of sexual parts.

I watched Jimin lick his lips and then bite his lower lip.

My heart started to race and my eye's trailed down his body but stopped seeing a bulge in Jimin's leggings.

I felt my body then press against Jimin's naturally and our lips met.

I could feel Jimin's boner rubbing against my growing boner as we started kissing.

We started just making out on the treadmill.

His plump juicy lips pressing to mine.

My hands trailed along Jimin's waist.

We forgot about time and where we were... until...

Jimin's back accidentally hit a button on the treadmill and it started moving.

Jimin squealed a bit when he first felt it move.

We both pulled out of the kiss and Jumped our legs to the outside of the conveyor belt.

We both then burst out laughing.

"Man lets not do anything like this on a treadmill again, it's not very safe" I said leaning over Jimin to turn the treadmill off.

"Agreed" Jimin said laughing.

We both got off the treadmill and I put my shirt back on having cooled down a bit from not running.

"We can carry that on another time when we don't have a lesson just now" I said to Jimin who nodded.

I grabbed Jimin's hand and headed to the room where we were having our lessons in.

I worked out Jimin knows a lot of the stuff I'd learnt already as well as he seemed to be rather smart which made me feel quite proud of him.

Of course Jimin didn't really know languages so while we were learning Chinese I started planning a date for Jimin and I.

I have everything sorted out in a plan.

"Sorry, May I be excused Kim Taehyung?" I asked looking at our language teacher.

He had blonde hair and glasses, Kim Taehyung is a more preferred tutor Jimin and I have, mostly because he is the same age as Jimin and being around younger person is nice for once.

"Yea go ahead" Taehyung said waving me off trying to help Jimin pronounce Chinese correctly.

"Aish why is languages so hard" I heard Jimin sigh before I left the room.

Then I heard Jimin repeating after Taehyung once again.

I headed over to Minjung who I saw walk inside the maids closet.

"Minjung" I said to her before opening the door.

She looked over at me.

"Shouldn't you be in your lesson?" She asked me.

"Yes but I already know the Chinese Taehyung has taught currently. He's trying to speed Jimin up but Jimin is really struggling" I told Minjung.

"Aw he will get there, anyways is there something you want to talk to me about or do for you?" She asked me.

"Ah well I plan on taking Jimin on a date in the palace tomorrow" I told Minjung.

She smiled. "That sounds like a wonderful idea" 

"Yes, I was wondering if we could set up a nice table in a corner in the ballroom for it?" I asked her.

"I can organize that" She told me. 

"Great" I said.

"I also need you to pick these up for me" I said showing Minjung a few photo's.

When I showed her the last photo she smiled widely.

"That's happening tomorrow?" She asked me.

"Yes" I said grinning.

But you guys are going to have to wait till next chapter to find out what they are referencing too...

(Hi I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Wasn't the best but is something at least which is carrying on the story. Make sure to follow me on wattpad as well as vote and comment. Thank you. 

Also what you think of Kim Taehyung as the languages tutor???

That's all for now, have a lovely day :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro