7.We're siblings, aren't we?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You're an idiot thinking that"-Alexandra Garcia

Kaiga's P.O.V

Alex-sama run away crying. Sendo might be older than me, but he's under me

"Sendo, you're not playing the second half" I stated making him complain "I don't care if you're this team's ace. You made too much. Do you know how much that ring cost!? That's from America and it cost thousands!!"

"Kaiga. You're thinking false again" Mikka said sweatdropping

"You can sit this out. Raijin will substitute you." I said as he clicked his tongue, then he run out the gym

"Coach..." Uzui said and I sighed.

"Don't mind him. Let's use the other court. I'll just call Dad to replace that one" I said and informed Seirin. I took a glance at the corner and saw my cousin, Taiki. I glared at him and he glared back.

Let's just say we have misunderstanding.

Sendo's P.O.V

I run out the gym and went to the shore next to it. Ryogan's next to a private beach Kaiga owned. I sat down the sand in depression. Ne- I mean Alex doesn't care about me. Rest of my life she's in america teaching her damn student.

I felt someone's behind me and I look up seeing my damn Step-sister.

"What do you want?" I asked avoiding her gaze.

"You seem depress." she said and sat next to me. I look at the sea and letting the air breeze through my body. It makes wants to fish.

"Why do you even care? You're not even my real sister" I said laying down on the sand and closed my eyes

"I may be not, but I care about you Akio. Sorry for yelling earlier" she said.

"That's not the thing you need to apologize" I said not bothering to see her expression. "All my life you're in the states, playing basketball with your student. And now you got a new one? *tch* Like I care"

I opened my eyes but still avoiding seeing her. I sat up and look at the sea

"But, I do. I felt left out with you paying attention at your students more than me. I'm your brother but you just left me out, like you don't bother wasting your time on me" I said heartfully. Then she hugged me, even though I'm sweaty

"You're an idiot thinking that" she said in english. I understand that though.

"Stop that." I said and pushed her away and she sighed

"Sorry okay. Sorry for making you feel that way. I do care about you. Sorry for slapping you. For yelling at you, everything. We're siblings, aren't we?" she asked with a smile. Somehow, I felt her being a sister to me now.

"I'm sorry too for not listening to you. I just want the scare that red airhead so he won't assume on defeating me. He even assume, to beat Kaiga which is impossible and that annoys me" I said truthfully. That Kagami Taiga, he got something that I don't. 'A shadow.'

"He might though" she said and I clicked my tongue. How could he beat Kaiga if he can't even keep up with me? He kind of remind me Fukawa back in high school.

I stood up and walked away "I'm going back. 4th quarter's about to start" I said and Nee-san catch up with me.

"Don't worry. I'm still on Ryogan's side" she said

Yay!! They're now okay!!!

Vote, comment and read!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro