11. Trying to be polite with her

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Evening,
Gadodia house:

Shekhar comes and says: Shomi, Swara, Ragini, are you all ready?

Shomi: Shekhar, now only you came and asking if we are ready or not? Firstly, have some breath and then speak.

Shekhar: I have no time for that. I told you na, to be ready in evening. We have to go to mm. It's sangeet. We will be late.

Shomi: And we are ready to go. Shona and Ragini are also ready.

Then only Swara and Ragini come.

Shomi: see, I told you.
Shekhar: oh, ohk so lets go.
Shomi: Shekhar, Don't you think, you are in too much hurry that you are forgetting something?

Shekhar (confused): What?
Shomi (point toward him): Are yo ready? ( raise her eyebrow)

Shekhar: Oh, I forgot. (Sheepish smile)
Swara smiles seeing their cute conversation.
Shekhar: so what, you just wait. I will be back in 5 min.
Shomi: Someone was saying that we will get late right Shona?

Swara smiles and nodes.
Shekhar: arey, wait I m coming. I will not take that much time like your maa.
Shomi give him fake angry glare and Swara laugh. Shekhar left to get ready.
After sometime they left for mm.

Mm:

All the arrangement have been done. Only last minute preparation was going on. Laksh was continuously looking at door for Ragini. Rp and DP were discussing something then AP comes to them.

Ap: offo, you can do your business talk later. Today is sangeet nd you are busy in your own world of business.

Dp: No AP, we were just discussing something else. What happened? Is there any problem?

Ap: No, no, there's no any problem. I was just asking when will gadodia family reach? It is time to start sangeet.

Laksh who was listening everything looking toward entrance jumped in between conversation.

Laksh: (shout in frustration) EXACTLY!!!
Dp: what??
Laksh( come in sense): yeah, no nothing. I was just saying that, Arshit is with bhai right?

Dp nods.
Ap smiles seeing him.

Dp: AP dont worry, they are about to reach.
Laksh takes a sigh of relief.

Ap: Laksh what was that? Can't you wait for sometime? She will be coming only.

Laksh: yeah mom, but...

Ap: Laksh leave all that and call Sanskar downstairs. Why is he in his room?

Laksh: Mom, he is with Arshit and he is doing some work in his laptop.

Ap: Tell him to come downstairs right now. Its not look good when function is going on, in home and he is busy with his work.

Laksh nodded and went to call Sanskar.

Sanskar room,

Sanskar was on the bed with laptop in his lap. Arshit was lying beside him busy with his toys.

Then Laksh comes.
Laksh: Bhai (entering)
Sanskar: Yes lucky, Any problem? (Not looking up from the screen).

Laksh: Bhai, can you please talk to me by looking at me and for some microseconds remove your eyes from screen.
Sanskar look at him then back to screen.
Laksh take a pillow and bang it on his head.
Sanskar: Say lucky( still looking at laptop)
Laksh: (silent)
Sanskar: You only said to remove my eyes from screen for some micro second but I seen you completely 2 seconds. Rights champ?

Arshit giggles.
Laksh: oh stop teaching me math and you ( to Arshit) papa ka chamcha!! stop ur khikhi (giggling).

Sanskar: you want to say something or not?
Laksh:Okk fine keep staring your laptop. I know you are not my brother now? You changed bhai!! Oh god, how unlucky I m? My own brother is not ready to listen to me. (dramatic tone and fake crying).

Sanskar: (sigh and closed his laptop) stop this drama Lucky and say.

Laksh: (suddenly stop his fake cry) Arey, it's not that big problem. Just that, maa is calling you downstairs.

Sanskar:( unbelievable tone) ohh god lucky, for that only you were being so dramatic.

Laksh: yeah so what, I m like this only.

Sanskar; are u sure, Ragini is going to marry you only?

Laksh: What are you trying to say?

Sanskar: Leave that and say why is mom calling me downstairs?

Laksh: To attend the function. It's not look good if family members not attend the function. And another problem you also know which is world's biggest problem.

Laksh and sanskar said in unison; LOG KYA SOCHENGE??? (WHAT WILL PEOPLE THINK???)
and laughed together.

Laksh: so now you  have to come.
Sanskar: okk okk, I m coming.
Sanskar got up from the bed to get ready but Laksh stopped him.

Laksh: Bhai!!
Sanskar: (turn and look at him) yes lucky.
Laksh: (hesitate) umm...
Sanskar: say it Lucky.
Laksh: I hope you didn't forgot what you told in office.

Sanskar:hmm. ( serious)
Laksh: Bhai you have promised to behave politely with Swara. I hope you will stick toy our word and fulfill your promise.

Sanskar: I know Lucky. Don't worry, I will.

Laksh smiles: Okay then get ready fast. They are also coming and may reach anytime soon.
Saying this he left the room.

Sanskar thinks  about Laksh's words and then he also gets ready and went downstairs with Arshit .

Downstairs,

Gadodia family reached. Dp and AP welcome them. Swara took blessings from elders. Laksh also come and take blessing from Shomi and Shekhar.

Dp (bless swara) god bless you beta. I m so happy. You are going to be part of this family.

Ap also blessed her.
Ragini was pissed of with all this but pretend to smile.

Then only sanskar come with arshit in his arms. Arshit was immersed in playing with his sherwani design and button. Sanskar give Arshit to Ap. Then he took blessing from Shekhar and Shomi. Shomi blessed him with smile but Shekhar with normal look.

Then Sanskar went to attend a guest. Arshit who was with  ap saw Swara and leaned toward her. Swara smiled and took him in her arm happily.

Shekhar: here comes you boyfriend.
Swara smiles
Everyone was confused.
Shekhar: Arey, don't get confused. It's Arshit only.
Everyone laughs.
Shekhar hugged Swara side ways and said: but I m very happy for her.

Arshit who was in Swara's arms sees him hugging Swara and start to hit him with his cute and tiny hands.

Shekhar: arey!! See how he became possessive for her. Arshit baby relax. she is my daughter only.

Shekhar broke the hug and move little away from Swara.
Everyone burst out into laughter.
Swara smiled and try to calm Arshit who was still glaring shekhar with angry look cutely.

Shekhar: Swara beta take him away from here for sometime. He is glaring as if he will eat me.
Swara laughs .
Laksh: Arshit baby let's go we will play game (come forward to take him)
Arshit pushed his hand and hide himself more in Swara.

Shekhar: I told you see, he don't need anyone when he is with his girlfriend so better leave him or you have to face the devil.

Laksh: I think you are right uncle. Now, I will call him devil only.

Swara glared at Laksh.

Laksh: see Uncle, now your daughter is giving me " I will kill you" look. Arey!! Why are you getting angry Swara, I m just kidding. He is my cute, little, small Arshit baby. Now happy?

Swara smiles.

Shekhar: Laksh beta, be careful next time otherwise you may have to face many things.
Everyone was laughing continuously.
Ap: now lets go we have to start function also.
Dp: Yes, lets go Shekhar ji.

Shekhar nodded and they went. Function started. Everyone enjoyed. Dance performances were done. Laksh and Ragini also danced. Swara was just sitting with Arshit in her lap and enjoying the function.

Ap: Swara beta, why are you sitting here? You should also dance na?

Swara nods no.
Ap: What no? Come give Arshit to me. I will see him.

Swara: ( sign) Aunty, let it be. I m happy to be with him. Pls, anyway I m not feeling like dance.

Ap smiles: okk
Then she look at Arshit.

Ap: Swara, he is sleeping.

Swara then only notices that he in deep sleep and smile.

Ap: beta, do one thing. Take him to Sanskar's room and lay him on the bed. You can also rest for sometime as you are looking tired. When function will be over, I will call you.

Swara's face expression changed. Ap sense it and say: Don't worry Swara
Sanskar is downstairs only and he busy with guest. You go. I will tell kaka to lead you to Sanskar's room.

Swara nodded reluctantly. Kaka lead her to Sanskar's room. Swara smile at him and kaka left.

Swara entered the room. She made Arshit lie down on the bed. then closed the door and turn to see the beautiful room. It  well coloured and furnished with blue. She sees Kavita's photo on side table of the bed. She went and sat on the bed and took her photo frame in her hand. Her thought drifted back to past. Then She came in sense with Arshit movement which he was doing in his sleep due to not finding anyone around.

Swara smiled at him. She keep the photo back on the table and went close tohim. She also lied on the bed taking him in her embrace. Arshit also cuddle in her. Swara kept caressing his hairs and after sometime she too fell asleep. She was also tired due to continuous works from morning. Shopping, helping Shomi and AP in Sangeet arrangement, playing with Arshit so she sleep. She was having a peaceful smile on her face.

Sanskar excuse himself from guest and goes to AP.
Sanskar: Maa, Where is Arshit? He was with you only na?

Ap (smile): he was but before two hours not after that.
Sanskar: whatt? Where is he now? ( Worried and look around noon finding him anywhere)

Ap: He is in your room. He was sleeping so.....
Sanskar (intruppted): What he is in room that too alone since two hours and you didn't tell me?

Ap relax. He is with...

But before that Sanskar had already left to his room.
Laksh sees ap and Sanskar discussion. So he went and asked ap. Ap tell him everything.
Laksh smile at Swara care toward Arshit but get worried due to Sanskar. What will be his reaction? What if he will again shout at Swara?

Ap (noticed him): What happened Laksh? Come .
Saying this she left.

Laksh nods and says he is coming.
Laksh (monologue): oh god, what will happen now. How will Bhai react? He had promised to be polite with Swara but what will happen if he will see her in his room. He never let any other girl enter the room after Kavita. What to do?

Thinking all this Laksh immediately rushed to Sanskar's room but before he could stop him Sanskar had already entered the room. Laksh was praying that Sanskar should stay calm and Swara  to be saves from his anger.

Sanskar entered the room and closed the door without thinking anything and turn around only  to get shocked to see Swara, who was sleeping on the bed with Arshit cuddling in her embrace.

Laksh was trying to look inside through the window but could not due to curtains and window was closed. So, he keep ears on door to listen.

Sanskar came into his sense due to messaging tone of his phone. Swara also heard it and woke up.

She sees Sanskar standing at the door looking at her.
Sanskar; what are you doing here? (little rude)
Laksh who heard Sanskar, sighs thinking he can never change.

Swara heard Sanskar and got scared.
Sanskar noticed it and then remembered AP was telling something that Arshit was with someone. Then got that AP must have send her here.

Swara who was scared got up from the bed and start to go toward door. Sanskar sees her as she was wearing her footwear to go then his mind drifted toward Laksh's words. He sighed and says in a bit composed tone.

Sanskar: Hey, you can stay here.

Swara was confused and look at him because this time he was not rude.

Sanskar (continued): you stay with him for sometime. He may cry if he don't find anyone with him and it will be impossible to calm him and you can also rest. I m going, I just came to check on him.

Swara nodded confusingly. What happened to him suddenly? He is always ready to eat her any moment she was with Arshit but this time he didn't do anything but talk to her nicely.

Laksh who heard Sanskar got shocked and check his ears. If it is working properly.

Laksh: Did I really heard what Bhai said? Or is it my imagination? Bhai didn't get angry on Swara.

Sanskar turn to go but again turned around and said: Function is still going on and many guests are there. So, close the door so that no one disturb.
Saying that he opened the doors and went out.
Laksh hears his foot sound and hide himself. Sanskar came out of room and went downstairs again.

Laksh (monologue) yahooooooo!!!! Yipeeeeee!! Love you bhai. You kept your promise. I m so happy. Now let's see what will happen next.

To be continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro