5. Got him only to loose him again

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Flashback continue:

Sanskar continued: SWARA I LOVE SOMEONE. I CAN'T DO THIS MARRIAGE.

Present:

Sanskar came out of his thoughts hearingg Arshit's cry as he didn't find Sanskar on bed.
Sanskar smiled and took him in his arms and started walking in room patting his back slowly.
After sometime, Arshit again slept. Sanskar took him and went to bed placing him gently in his lap, he pats him. He leaned back on bed post. Sleep was far away from his eyes and he kept thinking about the past.

Gadodia House:
Swara's room,
Swara was thinking her father's word about marriage. She was continuously crying and thinking about past and she was unable to sleep.

Swara ( monologue): I don't know what is happening in my life. Baba wants me to get married to Sanskar. I know he will never force me to do this but I can't forget whatever happened in past. I don't know what to do?

She rest her head on bed post and think about past.

Flashback

Sanskar: SWARA I LOVE SOMEONE, I CAN'T DO THIS MARRIAGE...
Swara was too shocked to react. Tears brimmed in her eyes but she tried her best to stop it from falling down from her eyes.

Sanskar continued: I m really very sorry Swara. I know, whatever I m saying will hurt youu but this is the truth only. I wanted to tell papa about it but I just could not do that. You understand na?
Swara nod controlling her tears not to fall down.
Sanskar: Swara you are a wonderful person. You don't have any flaws. I have met you only two times but you truly impressed me. You are very nice and you deserve much better but I can't be that person Swara. If I do this marriage then it will be like cheating you. In this marriage neither I will be happy nor you. So, its better if we stop this marriage.

Swara nods again.

Sanskar: You please tell Shekhar uncle that you dont want to marry me. You didn't like me or whatever you wanna say but please stop this marriage Swara. I love Kavita a lot. pls..pls help me Swara. You will do this na? ( He said looking at her with hopeful eyes)

Swara silently wiped tears from her eyes without letting Sanskar to notice it and then look at him. She gave him smile and nodded.

Sanskar got very happy and he hugged Swara in excitement.

Sanskar: ( hugging swara) Swara you are the best. I m so happy Swara. I thought if you would cry then how will I manage you but you are very good. You understood me so easily. You know Swara, if I would not have been in love with Kavita then surely I would have married you and may fall for you.
Swara was listening everything without any reaction. Then, Sanskar breaks the hug.
Sanskar: Anyone will fall for you Swara. Not only for your outer beauty but for the beautiful person inside you . I hope you get a perfect. No.. no.. no.. more than perfect, who may love you with all his heart and give u all happiness you deserve.

Swara gives him fake smile and nods.

Sanskar: Now bye, once again thank you.
Then he left the room. After that swara close the door and burst out crying and fallen on her knees.
She was continuously crying at her fate. She was in her room only and didn't came out. Mm family left. Shomi thought that Swara must be tired so she might be sleeping. They also left to their respective rooms.

Midnight:

Swara was sitting on her bed. Her eyes were swolen and tears were continuously falling from her eyes.

Swara ( monologue): Today, I was very happy. I was going to get engaged with the person who is my first love. I loved him since my college time but he never noticed me and why should he? He was just perfect guy... And me... I was a mute girl. He was in love with Kavita. I also didn't tried to tell him that I love him. His happiness was with her. so, how can i snatch his happiness? After college, I never saw him but I got happy when I saw him in my house that day. He was the guy who came to see me. I thought my dream will be fulfilled this time. Our marriage got fixed. I was a bit nervous because all things were happening too early but I was happy too. Today, engagement was also done. I wanted to tell him about my love so I go to my room to take something but before that Sanskar come into my room nd tell me that he don't want to do this marriage. He loves Kavita. Once again my whole dreams shattered. I was heartbroken. I didn't know what to do and was trying to control my tears. I got him but lost him again in the next moment. He told me to call off this wedding as he cannot talk to dp uncle. He wants me to tell baba that I don't like him but how can I say that I love him . I LOVE HIM. He was very happy when I nodded in yes to stop this marriage. He wished me that I will get a perfect person who will love me but how can I say that I don't want anyone else but him. He loves kavita very much. i can't snatch his love. I didn't get my love but he will surely get his love. Yes, I will talk to baba.

Swara cried whole night and slept at 5. due to tiredness.

Morning;

Swara woke up at 7 after getting only two hours sleep. Her eyes were red. She get fresh and applied some make up to cover her face which was revealing how much she cried. She went to inhouse temple and do pooja . After that she was going to Shekhar's room to talk but she heard Shomi shouting at Shekhar.

Shomi: For how much time I have to pretend to be her mother Shekhar. She is not our daughter.

Shekhar ( angry) Shomi !! Have u gone mad? Why are u shouting? what if Swara hear this?
Shomi: So what? She should also know that She is not our daughter.
Shekhar: Because of you only Ragini hates Swara and doesn't think as her own sister.
Shomi: Yes, I m responsible and I also don't want her in this house anymore.

Shekhar: She will leave this house once she gets married but it doesn't mean that it will not be her house anymore. It was, is and always her home too. She is my daughter .
Shomi: you are not his father Shekhar. her parents....
Suddenly, They heard sound of broken flower vase which was kept just outside the room on the table. Swara was listening all this and she stumbled due to which vase got hit by her hand and it fell.
Shekhar and Shomi got shocked to see Swara standing at the door with tears in her eyes. She runs to her room and closed the door. Shekhar runs back of her and tried to open the door but fails and decided to give sometime to her. Shomi was also feeling bad about her. Shekhar gives disgusted look to Shomi and left .

Swara room;
Swara was again crying.
Swara ( monologue): Everytime, I think that now, no more pain is there. I get another. Am I that much bad? I m not their daughter. How can it possible? Is something more left to give me pain? I always thought that Ragini is small so maa pamper her more than me but I never thought that She hates me and Ragini also hate me. I thought that may be baba love me more so She get annoyed but no she hates me. Now, What will i do? Baba always given me everything even though I m not his daughter and first time, he asking something, to get married. How can I denny him? I can't tell him. I have to do something else. I have to talk to Sanskar. He will do something to stop this marriage.

Mm:

Sanskar room:

Sanskar was peacefully sleeping on the bed with peaceful smile as he thought his problem is solved. Then only his phone ring and he takes the call.
Sanskar: yes lucky say?
Laksh: what lucky will say haan? forget about me and what happened yesterday? tell me.
Sanskar: hmm, Yes engagement was done then.
Laksh (shout) whatt?? You have done engagement with her. You didn't tell her anything. I have to tell Kavita that his boyfriend is cheating on her.
Sanskar jerk from the bed and shout: Stop it Lucky!! There's nothing like that.
Laksh: then ??
Sanskar: let me speak first.
Laksh: okk okk.
Sanskar: I talked to her and told her everything.
Laksh: and??
Sanskar: LAKSH !!! Let me complete.
Laksh: haan okay say..
Sanskar: She agreed. She is very nice person. Though she cannot speak but she is wonderful.
Laksh: ohho, wow!!! Someone is praising someone too much? Do you want to cheat Kavita and marry Swara?
Sanskar: Shut up Laksh!! It's nothing like that and you also have to admit that she is nice.
Laksh: hmm, I agree.
Sanskar: hmm, so when will you back?
Laksh: Don't know bhai? There so many meetings. Aaj!! I hate it.
Sanskar: ( chuckles) Don't worry, you will handle them .
Laksh: hmm.. Now I should go. I have an important work.
Sanskar: Okk bye, take care.
Laksh: You too.

After talking to Laksh, Sanskar got fresh and after breakfast left to his office.
In evening, he met Kavita and told her everything. She was thinking something but sanskar started talking with her. After that he left to mm.

Gadodia house:
Swara room
Swara open the door. Shekhar sees her and take her to study with him. He sit on the chair and swara on another chair.
Shekhar: I know beta, Whatever Shomi told you had hurted you and I m sorry for that.
Swara stop him and nod no.
Shekhar smiles and say: It's true that I m not your real father but I love you as my own daughter or more than that. You were my pride and always will be. Do you want to know about your actual parents?

Swara nods no.
Shekhar: why? ( Confusingly)
Swara: (doing actions through her hands) I don't want to know who they are? because you are my father and I m your daughter. I dont want to know anything (sobs)

Shekhar sees her with smile and wipe her tears nd say: you truly made me proud of u. Promise me you will never think that you are not my daughter. Swara nods.
"now smile and never cry. okk?" He said.
Swara smile and nods.
They spent some father daughter moments .
After dinner swara left to her room nd was thinking what to do. She don't have Sanskar's phone no. so that she can message him. So, she decided to tell him when he will meet him next time or on haldi function which was after two days.

Next day, Everyone got busy in preparation for marriage shopping and other things. Swara tried her best to contact Sanskar but somehow it couldn't be possible. Next day also passed like this. Sanskar was unknown of the fact that swara didn't tell anything to her father. He was just happy that he will get his love nd this marriage will not happen. Like this two days passed.

Haldi day;
Morning;
Mm;
Sanskar was sleeping peacefully in his room then ap come and wake him up.
Ap: Sanskar wake up. Today is your haldi. Wake up and get ready.
Sanskar: what? Haldi!!
Ap: yes haldi, get ready fast Swara and her family must be coming anytime.
Sanskar (thinking): that means Swara didn't tell shekhar uncle till now.
Ap: What are you thinking? Come on get up.
Sanskar was still thinking. Ap comes to him and sits beside him and say: I know you must be thinking about Swara na that she cannot speak? How will u manage after marriage?
Sanskar: NO maa, it's not that and Swara is a nice girl. What is her fault that she cannot speak? ( angry)
Ap: sanskar!!
Sanskar realised that he shouted on his mother.
Sanskar: umm. Sorry maa. I don't know what happened suddenly. But dont talk about swara like this.
Saying this he went to washroom
Ap got angry that for the first time Sanskar shouted on her that too for Swara. She left the room and went downstairs to check further preparation.

To be continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro