6. The Broken Marriage

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Flashback continues...

Gadodia family arrives for the haldi function. Dp welcomed them. AP also accompanied him half-heartedly. Swara took their blessings. All took sit. Swara was continuously looking for Sanskar as she wanted to talk to him.

Then, DP says: AP you should start the haldi function.
Ap: Ji, Sharmishtha Ji, Let's go. Uttara, you make Swara ready for the Haldi function.
Uttara nodded and go to Swara.
Uttara: let's go bhabhi.
Shomi: Yes Swara, you go and get ready. We have to start function.
Swara was looking for Sanskar but she agreed and go with Uttara.

Just then Sanskar comes and sees Gadodia family already present there. He goes and takes blessing from Shekhar and Shomi and looks for swara but couldn't find her.

Dp: Sanskar, Haldi will start in some time. Swara went to get ready.
Sanskar nods. He was about to go to swara but AP stop him.
Dp: Sanskar, Where are you going? Come sit.
Sanskar reluctantly agreed and sit with them.

After sometime Swara comes and the haldi function started. Sanskar tried to talk to her but couldn't do that. Everyone applies Haldi. Swara was restless and look at him who was gesturing something. She knows what he wanna say but she also couldn't do anything.

After function gets over, Sanskar signaled her to come upstairs. Swara sees this and nods. She was going then some ladies stop her and she was stuck between them. She give helpless look to Sanskar.
Sanskar was once again disappointed. After two hours, Swara finally able to free from those ladies and goes upstairs but now Sanskar was busy with guests. Swara shows him her hands from upstairs. Sanskar sees her and excused himself and he too goes upstairs.

Sanskar: Ohh!! finally.
Swara smile
Sanskar too smiles and says: Okay, so coming to point. Did you talk to ur dad?
Swara was about to tell him then sanskar phone ring and he excused himself and went to attain the call.
Shomi comes there nd sees swara standing.
Shomi: Swara, What are you doing here? You should be downstairs na? What will guests think? tell me?

Swara bows her head down and nods.
Shomi: Anyway, We have to go now let's go.
Swara sees Sanskar who was still talking on the phone.
Shomi: What happened now? Come.

Swara nods and give final look to sanskar and left with shomi.
Swara takes elder blessing. Sanskar finally gets free from his call. He turns back to see Swara but she has already left. He goes downstairs and sees her leaving with her family. Swara too look at him and gave him a helpless look.

After that, Sanskar went to his room and throw glass which was on the table in frustration, and ran his fingers through his hairs. He was totally frustrated. He didn't know what to do.
Then, His phone rings. He sees it. It was laksh. He calmed himself and picked up the phone.
Sanskar: yes Laksh.
Laksh: Bhai you ok? You sound low. You were good till yesterday, now what happened?
Sanskar: (sigh) I don't know Laksh. Everything messed up.
Laksh: What messed up? What happened? tell me clearly.
Sanskar: Swara didn't tell anything to her dad till now.
Laksh: What? did she tell you this?
Sanskar: No Laksh, She didn't. I was going to talk to her but just couldn't due to this function and all. I don't know what to do Laksh.
Laksh: ok, calm down Bhai.
Sanskar: Laksh, I have a doubt. I don't know what I m thinking is right or not but does she even want to tell this to her dad or was just pretending in front of me?
Laksh: Do you really think like that Bhai? why will she do that?
Sanskar: Maybe, I m too much frustrated. Don't know what I m talking. You are right.
Laksh: So, now what will you do?
Sanskar: Don't know. Let's see tomorrow.
Laksh: hmm, ok bye, take care.
Sanskar: You too.
Then he disconnected the call.
Sanskar went to sleep but couldn't. He was thinking about what to do.
Same with swara she also doesn't have any idea to do anything. She was sad cause she can't marry her love but was happy for Sanskar.

Next morning;
Mm;
Sanskar gets ready fast and leaves to meet Kavita.

Coffee shop;
Sanskar meets Kavita and hugs her.
Kavita: Hi Sanskar.
Sanskar: Hi ( fake smile)
Kavita: What happened Sanskar? You don't seem to be alright. Is everything fine?
Sanskar sighs: No, Nothing is fine, Swara didn't told anything. Today is mehndi and tomorrow sangeet then marriage. I don't know Kavita, what will I do?

Kavita: Sanskar relax, Nothing will happen. I m here na, I will sort out everything.

Sanskar: Really, but how? ( confused)
Kavita: see you only told na, today is mehndi then you can talk to her today.
Sanskar ( interrupted): No, I can't talk to her.
Kavita: why?
Sanskar: Because maa and Shomi Aunty stopped us to talk to each other before marriage. Some bad omen or apsakun types. ( making faces)
Kavita: seriously Sanskar? Do you believe in all this?
Sanskar: No, I don't but do you think Shomi aunty or my mom will let us talk?
Kavita: ohh, then too no problem.
Sanskar: What no problem? Your boyfriend is getting married to some other girl and you are saying no problem.
Kavita: Shut up Sanskar! firstly listen.
Sanskar nods.
Kavita: You can't talk to her but I can na? so, I will talk to Swara.
Sanskar: hmm, nice but when?
Kavita: see, Today I have to meet my relatives but I will surely meet her tomorrow in sangeet and don't worry you will marry me only.
Sanskar smiles and nods. Both drink their coffee and left.

Mehndi function was done. Sanskar tried to meet Swara but AP and Shomi didn't let him so he also leave that on Kavita.

Next day( sangeet)

Swara got ready in beautiful pink and blue lehenga. She was looking beautiful. Sanskar was wearing black sherwani. The performance was done like that function finished. Kavita enters as Swara friend. Swara was confused she looks at sanskar and he assured through his eyes. Swara nods.

After the function, Swara take Kavita to her room and closed the door.
Kavita: Hi Swara, I know Sanskar has told you about us but why didn't you tell your father to stop this marriage till now?
Swara does nothing.
Kavita: arey why are you silent?
( suddenly realize) ohh I m so sorry Swara. Sanskar has told me about your problem but I forgot.
Swara ( teary eyes) nods in no.
Swara took Kavita's phone and typed something and give it back to her.
Kavita reads." I m sorry but I can't say my dad to stop the wedding. It's my personal problem. Pls, you and Sanskar only cancel this marriage."
Kavita: But You said that you will do this.
Swara (again type) I know, but now I can't. Pls, try to understand me.
Kavita: ok I understand. But You also know that DP uncle will never agree for this. Now, what will we do?
Swara gives helpless look.
Kavita: hmm, I have an idea.
Swara looks at her confused.
Kavita: Ok listen, tomorrow you get ready for the marriage and...
Swara: but I can't do this marriage. Sanskar loves you. (swara snatched her phone and type on it.)
Kavita: arey no, firstly listen. so, You will get ready in bridal attire then your face will be covered with a veil. I will also wear the same type of dress and when you will be taken to the mandap, we will replace our place and you will stay in this room only. After that marriage will be done.

Swara: But, How will you do all this? All this is wrong and risky too.
Kavita: you don't take tension about that. I will manage all that.
Swara: But then DP uncle and his family will start hating you.
Kavita: Don't worry Swara. I know for some time they will be angry with me but slowly slowly everything will be alright.

Though Swara was not convinced but reluctantly agreed and smiled. Kavita also smiled and left the room.

Marriage day:

Marriage was held in mm. Mm was fully decorated. Swara got ready in bridal attire. Swara was scared. She didn't know what will happen today but since yesterday she is getting negative vibes only that something very bad going to happen. She was not convinced with Kavita's plan but she thought that she is doing all this for Sanskar and his love only so she jerked her thoughts. She takes her phone and typed: Kavita, when will you come? Marriage is going to happen in sometime.
Kavita: Don't worry Swara, I m on my way.
Swara: ok, come fast.
Then she keeps her phone on the table.
Suddenly she heard the voice of Shomi.
Shomi: Swara you got ready. Now let's go. It's time for Muhurat.
Swara nods and tells she want to use the washroom and then she will go.
Shomi nodded and wait for Swara. Swara took her phone and went to the washroom and message Kavita.
Swara: Maa had come to take me downstairs. Now, what to do?
Kavita: you go with her. I m coming.
Swara: But this is not what we planned.
Kavita: Don't worry, when I will come. I will switch off the lights and then we will exchange our place.
Swara: ok
Shomi knocks on the door.
Shomi: How much time will you take Swara? Come fast.
Swara hides her phone and come. Both go downstairs. Ragini also accompanied them. Swara sits on the mandap.

Sanskar was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward Swara in anger. Swara also looked at him but she was confused about why is he angry if he knows the plan. Then she thought might be in tension and jerked her thoughts.

Mantras started and time was passing, Swara was continuously looking at the entrance that may Kavita come soon. Sanskar was doing whatever the priest was saying but his mind was roaming somewhere else.

Sanskar (monologue): You didn't do right Swara. I thought you are a nice person and you will understand me but I was wrong . I wanted to marry Kavita and live my life with her but you ruined it. You threatened Kavita to stay away from me and if not then, you will kill both of us. How could you stoop so low? Kavita told me to marry you for my family and papa but I can't do this. I will never marry a girl like you.

Thinking this, Sanskar stands up in between mantras. DP sees him and says: What happened Sanskar? Why did you stand up? It's not good to stand between mantras.

Sanskar: I m sorry papa but I can't do this marriage.
Swara looks at him shocked.
Dp (angry) SANSKAR!! do you know what are you saying? Is this a way to behave? Didn't you think for once what will happen to Swara?

Sanskar:(rudely) I don't know what will happen to her but I can't do this.

Dp: What rubbish!! You will never get a girl like her. She is perfect for you.

Sanskar ( totally frustrated): I also don't want to marry a selfish girl like her!!
Ap: say clearly Sanskar, what do you want to say?
Sanskar: Yes maa, She is not what she pretends to be. She is a self-obsessed girl. I thought her a nice person but she...
Shekhar:( angry) ENOUGH!! who are you to blame my daughter? She is a pure-hearted person. She can never do anything wrong.
Sanskar: (smirks) really Uncle? you have too much pride on her na? do you know what she did?

Swara was confused about whatever Sanskar was saying.
Sanskar continued: Papa I wanna tell you something.. I love Kavita. I have loved her since my college time. When you said that I have to marry Swara, I wanted to tell you but couldn't. So, I tell this to Swara that she stop this marriage by telling everything to Shekhar uncle. At that time, She agreed but she never told Shekhar uncle about it. So, tell me uncle did swara tell you anything?

Shekhar nods no and looks at Swara. Swara was crying. She didn't tell him because She didn't want to hurt her baba and Shekhar know that. He wanted to tell this to everyone that why Swara must haven't told him but Swara nods in no. She doesn't want that whole world to know that she is not his daughter. so, Shekhar remained silent.

Sanskar: so, tell me, uncle, do u have any valid reason why swara didn't tell You? or you ( pointing toward swara) ...I know you don't have any because you never wanted this and that's why when Kavita tried to tell you to stop this marriage yesterday, you threatened her to stay away from me or you will kill both of us. RIGHT??? ( shouting).

Now, this was a completely new thing She was listening. She had talked to Kavita and Kavita told her about the plan and they were going to follow it but she threatened Kavita? This came out of the picture. She was shocked.

Sanskar sees her and says: Now what? Why are you so shocked? I know, you must be thinking na how come I know this? so your answer is Kavita. She told me everything.

Shekhar: SHUT UP SANSKAR!! My daughter can never do this. She can't even speak and you are.. ( sanskar interrupted)

Sanskar: yes uncle, She can't speak but She knows very well how to use her weakness in getting everyone's sympathy and act innocent.

Swara was continuously crying sitting on the mandap. She felt like She doesn't have any energy left in her body after listening such words from the person whom she loved truly nd immensely but never get anything in return.

Suddenly, They heard Kavita's voice. She thought now everything will be clear. But her hopes crushed into pieces when she heard Kavita.

Kavita: SANSKAR!!! ( crying, her forehead was bleeding very badly and she fell unconscious)
Sanskar runs to her and give her support and made her sit on the couch. He sprinkled some water on her face and Kavita came into sense.
On seeing Sanskar, She immediately hugged him and started crying very badly.
Sanskar: Kavita, Kavita what happened to u? And this ( pointing toward forehead)
Kavita was continuously crying and hugging him.
Sanskar: Kavita, pls calm down and say what happened. You don't need to scare. I m here with you.
Kavita ( feeble voice) San... Sanskar. Woh .. Swara...
Sanskar ( angry): What did she do tell me Kavita?
Kavita: Sanskar, She tried to kill me. She sent goons to kill me. I was at my house. Suddenly, some goons came and they started searching for me. I was in my room so before they notice, I tried to run from the back door but they see me and start chasing me and I got these wounds in trying to free from them.

Shekhar who listening to everything from starting, got hell angry on Kavita because he knows that Swara can never do all this. so, he said.

Shekhar( angry): Why do you think that Swara has sent them?

Kavita: Because I heard them talking that Swara madam will be angry on them if they will not kill me and Swara threatened me yesterday also.

Swara who saw Kavita in a miserable state stood up and come. She stands with Shekhar. She was listening to each and everything Kavita was saying nd She found herself trapped. She didn't know why Kavita was lying. She doesn't know what and how to prove herself innocent. She cannot speak. In this situation, even though she could be able to speak and spoken for herself, Would all these people believed her? Or Sanskar. NO! A big no! He loved Kavita then he will trust her only why will he believe her?
She was just standing like a statue. Tears were continuously falling from her eyes. She was totally broken listening further.

Kavita: Why Swara? Why did you do this? You know na, we love each other and I was just saying to stop this marriage but you threatened me that you will kill us that's why I make him ready for marriage even though he doesn't want to but then also you tried to kill me. What have I ever done to you? Pls Swara, Don't do this. I love Sanskar.

Sanskar: ( top of his voice) HAVE YOU HEARD EVERYTHING, PAPA? AND YOU Shekhar uncle, what your dearest daughter has done? Papa now also you will tell that Swara is perfect for me. She is not perfect for me papa. She is not perfect for anyone.

Sanskar goes near Swara and shouts: You know Swara, I told you that, you deserve best but No!! You deserve worst!! U ARE SELFISH. U CANNOT SEE ANYONE'S HAPPYNESS. U R SELFISH!!

Shekhar was about to say something but Swara held his hand and stopped him.
Shekhar looks at her and she nods no.
Sanskar continues: If I want, I can call the police and make her arrest on attempt of murder case but I will not do that because Kavita doesn't want to complain. So, before I change my mind leave!!

Shekhar: You believed this girl but I don't because I know my daughter very well. I don't need any character certificate for her. She is a pure soul and has a golden heart. I always thought that it's very sad for her that she cannot t speak but today after hearing you and your girlfriend, I feel blessed that She cannot speak. After watching your parent's silence, who could have stopped you but they didn't. I feel my Shona is lucky that she can't speak. At least she won't tell lies and those venomous words that can break someone's heart. What is the use when u can speak but When you should, you didn't.
I know the truth will come in front of all one day. That time also, Swara will not tell anything and then you will regret it. Now, we should Leave. let's go beta.

He takes Swara with him and left mm followed by Ragini and Shomi. Though Ragini was not affected by whatever happened, Shomi feels bad for Swara.

Laksh was watching all this without saying anything because he thinks, his brother is right.

Swara was totally broken. She was just walking with the support of Shekhar. Ap was very happy that now Swara will not be dil of this house. Somewhere, she also has a feeling that Swara didn't do anything like that but she jerked her thoughts. Sujata never liked Swara. she doesn't like Kavita also but she can speak at least so She supported Sanskar. Dp was very sure that Swara is innocent but he can't prove it. Swara also didn't say anything that makes Dp helpless too.

After some time all guest left, Sanskar goes to Dp and say: Papa, I will marry but with Kavita. I know, I should have told you earlier but couldn't and I m sorry for that but...
Ap: Ji, pls say ok for Sanskar and Kavita's marriage. They both love each other.
Sujata: yes, bhaisaa.
Do: I m going to London for a meeting tomorrow. Everyone can do whatever they want. I won't say anything.

Sanskar: But papa, you will not here then..?
Do (sad smile): It doesn't matter Sanskar. You have grown up too much. You can take your life's decision and left from there.
Sanskar was sad but composed himself. The next day Dp went to London, Kav-san's marriage was done.

To be continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro