52. The fake fight

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sanskar; is there anything,I don't know? Tell me swara..
Swara was looking down,.she didn't look into his eyes,.. nd a tear fell from her eyes, which shocked Sanskar nd get scared for her,.
He went on his knees in front of her as she was sitting on sofa,. He cups her face,wipes her tears nd made her look into his eyes,.

Sanskar; what is it swara? What you are hiding?
Swara was looking into his eyes eyes who was assuring her to say what she had hidden inside,.

Sanskar; you trust me?
Swara nods,.
Sanskar; then tell please...
Swara; ( sign) two years earlier.. nothing would have happened if ragini had stopped the things..
Sanskar expression changed knowing it's about the same incident which swara want to forget,. He knows how much it hurts her nd he also remember nd feel guilty,.he can avoid his pain of guilt but he can't force her to remember nd go through the same pain,.
Sanskar; it's ok swara.. don't say anything,.. i don't want u to see devasted again...
Swara nods no; let me pls,. I don't want to keep it inside me anymore,.. I didn't tell anyone but I don't want to hide this from u,.
Sanskar; are u sure swara?
Swara nods,. Nd continued; when marriage fixed nd u told me to stop the marriage, ragini already overheard conversation,.but she didn't do anything,. She could have stopped marriage but she used the situation according to her cause she hate me. She met with Kavita,..nd planned with her. It was kavita's plan but she also supported her,. In ruining her sister's life. It was not easy for Kavita to do everything alone,. On the marriage day whatever happened,she was equally responsible cause without her support Kavita couldn't get information about me,. Kavita knew everything cause ragini informed her about each and every situations..
Sanskar; how did u come to know?
Swara; on that night only when I came back after meeting Kavita i saw her talking to kavita saying that she always knew it going to happen nd supported her, she is very happy nd satisfied after showing me my place..
Sanskar was getting angry and angry but was controlling Letting swara to tell what she wants to,. He couldn't understand how can a girl stoop so low to do something  like that to other girl..that too her sister
Sanskar; why she did that? Cause she hate u?
Swara nods ; cause she don't think me as her sister. Baba had adopted me,.but I don't want to accept it.. they are my parents.. I don't even their names who gave me birth,.but what was my fault in this. Why she hate me for that,. She thinks baba has always give attention on me,.nd she was deprived of his love,.for her I m problem of her life,. Nd she wanted to see me broken by all that. I was shocked when she said on phone that day.. but at the same time I was helpless,.I couldn't do anything,. I wanted to tell this to baba,. But baba was not in position to bear one more shock,. So I didn't,. When time changed,.. I also didn't told anyone,.. nd it kept hidden inside my heart..
I just don't understand why she hate me so much,. I never did anything to her,.if ma  baba loves me then what's my fault,.if I m adopted then what's my fault,.it wasn't my choice.

Swara started crying nd Sanskar hugged her immediately,..
Sanskar; nothing is your fault swara.. u are one of the purest soul. Don't think like that.. let her think what she want,. It's her problem not urs. U have ur baba nd maa.. don't think urself adopted,..they love u a lot. They are ur parents.
Swara nods cryingly..
Sanskar; I m sorry because of me u have to go through the same pain again,. Pls forgive me..
( Breaking the hug nd looking into her eyes, nd wipe her tears.)
He sat beside her.. taking her in side hug,.Nd consoled her,.
After sometime swara feels better..
Sanskar; so u think it is ragini? Cause now I m also little bit sure about her,.if she didn't care about her sister then why will she care about Laksh,.
Swara;( sign) but she love Laksh,. I can't understand this too..why will she try to trap laksh,. Did u told Laksh about it?
Sanskar; no.. I don't want to tell him till I get sure,.nd secondly I can't see him hurt,. How will he feel if he comes to know about this,. I don't want him to feel the same pain what I felt when I found about Kavita,. I handled myself cause u were with me,..but he?
Swara hold his hand assuring him everything will be fine,.
Sanskar;( smile) I know,. Cause u r with me..
Swara smiles.. suddenly she sees the time nd tell him ,he is getting late for mm..
Sanskar; arey swara.. I m already late.. how does it matter if I get one more hour late,.. anyway I m not interested in watching that bitch face..
Swara chuckled but told him he have to go..
Sanskar; fine,..but you take care of urself nd promise me u won't think anything ( about past).
Swara nods smilingly,.nd about to stand up..but he hold her and pulled her to him keeping hand on her waist nd say; on second thought,..you can think about our last night moments,.. dance with romance,..you know what I mean ( winks)..
Swara blushed,.but pushed him nd stand up.. telling him to leave.. crossing her hand across her chest..
Sanskar; ( standup) fine.. I m going,. But not before this,..
Saying this he pecked her lips instantly nd runs out before swara could do anything ; ( Chuckle)bye swara...
Swara blushed hardly..nd smiled shyly at his naughtiness..

Swara bid him through window,.nd Sanskar left giving flying kiss..
Swara got busy in her work.
Sanskar was driving car with smile but suddenly his expression turned Stern,. He called Arjun...
Sanskar; get Ragini Maheshwari,.. she had to give some answers,..
Nd cut the call..
Sanskar;( monologue) I won't leave u Ragini,if I find it's you,..u already hurt swara two years ago.. nd u were also responsible for her pain.. nd if Kavita will pay for her deeds then you will also pay.. now you tried to hurt Laksh,.. u r gone.. just prepare yourself to face Sanskar Maheshwari....

He reached mm nd changed his expression. He entered inside,. Everyone were having breakfast
Sujatha sees him nd say; Sanskar.. you came,.
Kavita; oh Sanskar,.. finally u came,.( Went toward him).. what was the need to do that much work, that too on ur birthday,. Anyway I m happy u came finally,.. Happy birthday baby,..
Saying this she hug him, Sanskar was making faces but controlling himself,..he look at Laksh who was hiding his laugh seeing her condition,..
Sanskar;(monologue) I will kill u Laksh,..nd this chipkali..
He break the hug with forced smile,. Kavita was about to kiss him but he immediately avoid asking about arshit;( to AP) maa,.where is arshit?
Moving toward her,.
Laksh;(rudely) like u care?
Sanskar;( serious)what do you mean Laksh?
Laksh; yeah..that's the problem,..u can never get anything,.? What do u mean ,. really? What wrong I said? Why are u asking about him as if you care about arshit so much?
Sanskar; stop it Laksh,..if I m not saying anything that doesn't mean u will keep on blabbering anything nd I will listen.
Laksh; why? Since Kavita came, u r busy in ur work,. U just come and check on him,.nd spend one hour hardly and leave,. Is that what responsibility of a father?
Sanskar; u don't talk about responsibility,.nd maa is taking care of him na,. Like she used to do. I m watching you since the time Kavita came,. You are behaving like that only..
Kavita; Sanskar,..why are u so angry?
Sujatha; yes Laksh,..why you both are fighting,? Now only Sanskar came nd you started taunting him nd your anger?
Sanskar; what I did Kavita,..he only started na..
Laksh; yeah,.I started cause,. You are most irresponsible person I have ever seen in my life,.you couldn't understand responsibility of husband,., friend,son,..nd not even father,. aren't you ashamed of yourself?
Sanskar ( shout) LAKSH, I will kill u if you blurt out one more word,. Stop giving me lecture as if u r very responsible,. What should I do haan? You kept on busy on urself,.it's me..who have to handle office nd house at same time,. U just come and show urself in office,. Most of the time i have responsibility to see all that meetings nd conference,. I just don't understand why papa has given u share in properties but in reality you r not even worth to have penny,..
Laksh; ( shout too) Stop accusing me,. I m not like u to ignore family and do work,. I give them equal importance,..if you are a failure then what's my fault in it?
Sanskar; LAKSH!!...
Dp; enough!!,. What's happening in this house,. Stop it! Both of u ,.
Laksh; but dad...
Dp; enough,..not A word more,. No one say anything now,.
Sanskar; yeah dad.. nd even I m not fond to say anything,. If there is the problem in handling arshit,.I can take care of him myself,. No one needs to worry about him.
Saying this he went inside ap room where arshit was sleeping,nd take him in arms,come outside..
AP; Sanskar,what are you doing?
Sanskar; nothing maa,. I m just trying to fulfill my responsibility,. According to someone I m not responsible father,.so let him know this,. I will take arshit office with me nd i can handle my work nd my son both.. no one need to be worry about my son..
Kavita; Sanskar,..don't say like that,.. I m also here na,.I will take care of arshit,.
Ragini; yes Sanskar,..we all are here,..we will take care of him,..how will u handle him alone,.. don't feel bad about Laksh word.. he is just...
Sanskar; no need Ragini but I can manage alone,..your husband had already told what he wanted to ,don't try to justify him..
Nd Kavita,.pls don't stress yourself.. doctor already told ,..you are not fine,. Once you get fine nd everything get settled then you can do whatever you want,..but for now,..I will ..
Kavita; (fake sympathy) ok,. As u say,..but now only u came nd u r going?
Sanskar; sorry kavita.. but what to do if some people ( glaring Laksh) don't give importance to office then at least I have to do it.. I have to attend meeting,..
I thought he will handle it nd I can give u time but looks like he can't handle himself then how will he handle meeting,..
Kavita; it's ok,..you go..
Laksh; yeah go... Even I m not interested..
Sanskar didn't said anything he just looked at him angrily,. He turned nd went outside .
He made arshit ly carefully on back seat nd sit in the car..
Laksh also come out angrily nd sit in his car nd drove away,.. Sanskar see him but ignored,. he also started car,.nd sees Kavita hiding behind window from rear view mirror. His face expression changed to smirk..
He was driving when he got a call..he smirked with smile looking the Id ; yeah lucky,...
Laksh; so what about my acting Bhai,..
Sanskar; must say,..it Improved a lot,. ( Laugh)
Laksh also laughs,..
Laksh; but Bhai..that was seriously funny...
Sanskar; yeah.. but anyway..thank you so much Laksh.. I was not able to give time to arshit,.nd swara was also missing him a lot,. Nd I want that Kavita away from him.. now swara can be with him,..
Laksh; I know Bhai.. anyway best of luck for ur birthday celebration.. enjoy with swara and arshit,. I will handle everything in office..
Sanskar; lucky,..u didn't felt bad na?
Laksh; Bhai.. u think I don't know u?,. We both know each other,.. that's why no one can break us..
Sanskar; love u lucky..
Laksh; love u too bro...
Saying this he cut the call,.

Sanskar reached farmhouse,.he take arshit in his arm,nd he woke up.. he giggles and claps to see Sanskar,.
Sanskar; so u woke up? Good,..now let's go to ur mumma,..
Arshit; mmmuumm...mm. maa...( Baby sounds nd claps)
Sanskar laughs; looks like u r very excited champ,. But now be silent,.. it's surprise for ur mumma,. Ok..
Sanskar move toward door,.he open the door by keys,.
Swara who was in room hear the sound of unlocking of door,. She got happy that Sanskar is back..
She come out in the hall,.nd look around but didn't find anyone,..then she felt someone pulling her saree,.she looks down to see Arshit who was trying to stand holding her saree to get her attention,.
She couldn't believe her eyes,.she was so much happy to see him,her bundle of joy who can make her smile in any situation,..
Arshit was about to fall but she immediately hold him and take him in her arms,. Nd kissed his both cheeks,.. arshit also move forward nd touched her lips on her cheeks.. swara got tears in her eyes but she was smiling,.

Sanskar; I thought u will get happy with my surprise but u r crying?
Swara sees him overwhelmingly,.. expressing thank you from her eyes,..
Sanskar wipe her tear nd kiss her forhead..
Sanskar; u gave me a surprise so I planned a special surprise cauee I know nothing can make  u more happy than him,.nd no need to thank me,.
Saying this he hug her,.
Swara;( sign) I love you,..
Sanskar; love you too,. ( Kissing her hair)
Seeing Sanskar kissing swara nd looking at her,.arshit hit on his hand with his tiny hand,. grabbing his attention,..
Sanskar;( chuckled) we love you too champ,.( Kissed him)..
Arshit make giggle sound loudly,.

The screen freezes on happy family face,..
( More swasanarshit moments to come.. )

That's all for today's update.. will be back with next part soon.. till then take care..bye.🤗

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro