11- Should have gotten a Nokia

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After lunch was psychology, it was a pretty straight forward lesson. There was the usual smart remark from someone who really isnt that important to mention.

That sounds mean?

Too bad i dont give a flying foot.

Once everyone was dismissed, I made sure say a quick goodbye to Leo, and threw a bitter smile to Carter.

My next mission was to find Harry and give him a piece of my mind. He'll be wishing he hadnt walked into school this morning.

The fucking moron.

Rushing to chemistry, I saw how he was stood outside flashing his phone to a few of his friends.

"You absolute fucking tit!" I seethed through my teeth. Chucking my bag down on the floor, I was surprised non of them heard me. I just assumed he was showing his friends the picture of me undecent. All my anger started to bubble to the surface. His stupid beautiful face, and his stupid perfect self.

The curly headed prick.

Barging into them, I gave Harry a rough push which loosened his grip from his iPhone. Once it fell on the floor, a part of me was furious while the other part of me was just ashamed. I wanted to be wrong, i really wanted to be wrong.

A picture of me sleeping while my top half was showing, was plastered on his screen. The sick feeling in the pit of my stomach was starting to make its way up.

His face looked annoyed.

The cheek, Right?

"How could you.." I breathlessy chocked out.

Picking the phone up, I stared at it emotionless for a few more seconds before quickly deleting it and throwing it against the floor as hard as possible.

A few Oo's came from his friends, but nothing more.

"Are you fucking stupid!?" He yelled while picking up the shattered phone.

Should have gotten a Nokia.

"Yeah, I'm fucking stupid for ever believing you were someone I could trust" Giving him another rough push, he pushed me back also; but I'm the one that fell to the floor.

The next few seconds were kind of a blur. Tanner just came out from no where and knocked Harry to the floor.

His fists wailing into Harry while people tried to tear him off of him.

"Dont you fucking dare touch my sister you curly haired c^nt" Tanner yelled, still not loosening his grip on Harry's collar.

Harry got a grip of Tanner, and gave him a good enough push so he could now get on top of Tanner.

Obviously forgetting I wasn't superwoman, I lunged forward and tried to rip Harry off by grabbing a hold of his hair.

"Get the fuck off of me!" He yelled.

Tanner had aimed his fist forward to Harry's nose, which made his head collide with my lip.

Soon enough, Dalton had pulled Tanner up and Carter had dragged me back.

I could taste the metallic scented blood drip on my tongue.

Carter still had a grip on my waist as I thrashed about yelling profanities towards Harry, who was being held back by one of his friends as he was yelling even louder at me.

"You're a fucking embarrassment lass!" His bitter laugh only making Carters grip tighten around my waist.

De ja vu, or what?

He had pulled me out of the school and into the school car park. I'm the fucking embarrassment?

Sorry, excuse me?

"You need to calm down Hazel" Carter seethed. He sounded as he was struggling to hold me back, but it was probably just because my nails were digging into his skin.

What? I was still trying to get his grip loose enough so I could go back in there and defend myself.

"I need to fucking calm down? I can't deal with you right now Carter" Hearing him sigh, I could feel the tears well up in my eyes.

Harry was my friend way before he was my boyfriend, I just didn't think he would have done something like that.

"You are aloud to cry Hazel" Scoffing, I tore his arms from around me and turned around to face him.

"Haven't ya got someone to be crackin on with? Canny lass Kacey, wouldn't want to be late" A small smirk raised to his lips, but his eyes showed that i had hurt his feelings a tad, it only lasted for a second though.

Running his fingers through his hair, he looked down at my rage filled face.

"You're right." Brushing pass me, I span around to watch him climb into his car and reverse out of the parking space.

Lookking around the grounds, i saw how there was no one i knew well enough to be with, i was now alone.

Great, now I have to walk.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro