12- Bootylicious

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"When your mum comes home, I hope you both know your social lives are gonna be non existent" My dad yelled from downstairs for the 100th time since we got back.

Tanners swollen eye, and my cut lip had obviously gotten dads attention. He knew that Tanner was only sticking up for me because he had saw Harry push me, but dad also knew why the allocation started in the first place.

Even though Tanner was a twat, he was your typical cliche big brother. If you merely looked at me in a way he thought was disrespectful, then you better start planning what type of wood you want for your casket.

I'd advise oak, it has a brilliant shine to it.

If Tanner knew that Harry was showing off a nude picture of me around school, it'll be like world war fucking Z- minus the zombies and Brad Pitt... and the whole story line...okay, let's just say shit will go down.

Changing out of my clothes, I held up 2 different dresses in front of my body as I looked at myself through my mirror.

Oh yeah, I was still going to see Leo. A few cuts and bruises wasn't going to stop me, that's for sure.

Deciding on the floral dress, I made sure to redo my mucky makeup, and add a few curls in to my hair.

Holding my heels in my hand, I clenched my eyes shut as I tried to move from the landing to my stairs without making a single sound. Our flooring has more creakes and squeaks than my old tricycle.

Feeling my phone buzz in my hand, I saw that Leo had texted me to say he was now coming to pick me up.

Creeping down the stairs, I peeped through my living room door and saw how my dad was too busy watching some footy match.

Too focused on the television to notice the surroundings, now I understand why people say me and my dad are a lot like each other, it makes so much more sense now.

Opening up the door slowly, I slid outside and stuck my tongue to the corner of my mouth in concentration as I tried to shut the door without landing me in the shit.

A sigh of relief washed over me as I was finally in the clear. I started doing the hammer time dance just to celebrate my glee.

A tad over the top or nah?

Slipping on 1 heel at a time, my head turned towards my right; seeing Carter and Kacey together.

He was giving her a piggy back into his garden, all full of giggles and teen spirit. Smells like teen bullshit to me. She jumped off as he fumbled in his pocket for his house keys.

"Hi Haze" Kacey piped up cheerfully. Haze? Since when were we even friends. The only time I've spoke to the lass was when I was in the girls toilets once, and asked if she had a tampon I could have .

Desperate times come to desperate measures.

"Its Hazel" I retorted in a monotone voice. Running one hand through my hair, I watched as Carter completely ignored me and nudged open his door.

"Oh, I just thought-"

"well you clearly thought wrong didn't you Kacey" I was starting to lose my patience, and I didn't even know why.

Kacey was an alright girl, not someone I would really associate myself with...but she was still alright.

You've heard of Jenny from the block? Well Kacey might as well claim she owns the damn block.

She might as damn well patent the block.

I hated that just because she had a pretty face, and acted all sweet somehow covers up the fact that her vagina will be the size of Texas by the age of 20.

And that's not even an exaggeration..

okay, maybe it is a little.

Carter dragged his feet over to her and tangled his fingers with hers, not even sparing me a single glance.

Pfft, like I care.

Rolling my eyes, I continued to walk out of my garden and grinned as I saw Leo pull up in a black impala.

Now I'm a girl who loves supernatural, so I was trying my hardest not to have some sort of aneurism and die right now.

"You like it?" He chuckled from inside. Getting out, he slowly walked over to my side as he watched me gaze in awe at the car.

"Do I like it? Leo I bloody love it?" Running my hand over the hood of the car, I turned back to look at a cheerful Leo.

I loved how creases would appear to corner of his eyes when he would show even the slightest of smiles, it was cute.

"Sorry, I have a tendacy to do this around cars, don't judge me just yet" Shrugging his shoulder with a small chuckle, he opened up the car door for me.

Total brownie points for that.

"Its okay, but I kinda judged you way before that" Pushing at his chest playfully, I could feel his chest vibrate under my palm.

I know I should have pulled my hand away from his chest, but it was like staring at a bunch of hot cookies and not taking one.

near to impossible.

"What happened to your lip?" His thumb grazed over the bottom of my dry lip. This is the time when i wish i would have listened to Brianna the countless of times she moaned about me not taking proper care of my 'luscious lips'.

As our eyes locked on each other, it made the pace of my breathing increase.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter any more" Licking his lips, his fingers fell from my face and down to my hand. Along with my smile, my eyes brightened up.

"We should go?" His voice calmed the butterflies in my stomach, and zoned me back to reality.

I only met the lad and he's already giving me butterflies?

"Yeah, we should"

"Its a...different kind of date" My voice getting higher in pitch once I got to the end of my sentence.

We had gotten back to Leo's bare apartment, and when I mean bare....I mean it was more vacant than Joey Essex's mind.

Its not like I was expecting a meal at the Ritz, because trust me - I'd be fine with a can of cider watching the best of jackass.

But all I saw in front of me, was a small TV and buckets of paint.

"Well I actually thought as you're ever so artistic that maybe-"

Spinning to face him, his eyes crossed as my hand cupped over his lips.

Don't think about his lips.

Don't think about his lips.

"I'd help you paint your apartment?" Nodding his head with my hand still in front of his mouth, I peered up at him trying not to smile.

"We better get started...but I cannit do it dressed like this" Motioning my other hand down the length of my body, I felt his lips move under my palm to form a smile.

Jesus, if I spent anymore time touching this guy, I would not be responsible for my actions.

After changing into one of Leo's white shirts and shorts, I made sure to wash my makeup off from my face in his bathroom, and tie my hair up.

No point to dress up if we're literally just going to be painting. I'm not as insecure as I was 2 years ago, but that doesn't mean I'm still not conscious. Yes, I have blemishes like any other teenager, and yeah, my face gets more oiler than a packet of crisps if I don't wash it. I have plenty of imperfections, but that doesn't mean I should be ashamed of myself what so ever.

Hearing him turn up his iPod , I poked my head outside of the door to see him squatted on the floor while pouring the peach colored paint into a tray, his head bopping and his voice murmuring along to the current song playing.

"I don't think you're ready for this jelly" He murmured on. Smacking a hand by my mouth, I couldn't help but break out in fits of laughter.

Snapping his head up, a small smirk appeared on his lips. Moving himself over to his iPod, he started the song from the beginning and stood to his feet.

"Kelly can you handle this? Michelle can you handle this? Beyonce can you handle this" He motioned towards his manhood and started to dramatically throw his hips around.

Swaying my hips along with him, I couldn't help but join in.

"I don't think they can handle this" I sang. As he started to attempt the dougie, I nearly cried when he accidentally hit himself in the side.

Creating a fake rope, he swung it above his head and then pretended to loop it around me. I jumped forward at every tug as we still sang along to the song.

"I don't think you're ready for this" He chuckled as he struggled to sing along.

Looping my hands around his neck, I gentle pulled him down to my height by the collar of his shirt.

"Cause my body to bootylicious for you baby" I laughed against his lips. Once the song finished, we both noticed how close we were to each other; and I think because the next song 'it wasn't me' by shaggy had grabbed our attention

. Dropping my hands, he pulled his hands away from my hips like they were disease ridden.

Biting on my inner cheeks, I stalked my way over to the painting trays and picked up a roller.

Starting to roll it up and down the plain wall, I was shortly joined by Leo nudging me with the side of his hip.

Nudging him back, we laughed through the uneasy silence.

"So what's up with you and Carter? Do you also want to rip his face off with your teeth?"

'Yeah you want to rip something off with your teeth, but its definitely not his face'. My conscious screamed at me.

"We're brothers, obviously-." Shifting himself, he stretched over me to get the parts I couldn't paint "I don't think we could be any different from each other, its weird" I could hear the strain in his voice as he spoke about his brother.

"One day we're some happy family, and the next he just ups and leaves" Trying not to act too surprised, I continued painting the wall with my eyebrows furrowed.

"He ran away?" I questioned. Watching Leo, he nodded his head painfully.

"4 years ago. I find him and he tells me I shouldn't have even bothered. I was gonna phone our dad and say I found him but Carter begged me not to" Though he was speaking to me, he seemed to be having a conversation with himself. I felt like just by standing here I was intruding.

Even when he began to speak to me normally, I had somehow brought it upon myself to worry for Carter.

Am I just over thinking everything?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro