Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I'll really kill Yoongi when I see a dick."

Irritated, Jimin opened Yoongi's apartment, it's a good thing that he lives nearby so he only has to walk a little to get to his friend's apartment.

When he opened the door he rudely went inside, fortunately he had a key to it, he immediately looked around but he did not immediately see Yoongi so he walked towards his room.

When he opened the door of his room he was suddenly stunned.

Because he saw a woman who was holding her own chest, Jimin's eyes suddenly widened and his whole face immediately turned red when he saw that she even tucked her short hair behind her ear before she continued to caress her chest.

Jimin knew that it was wrong for him to watch what a woman he didn't know was doing, but because he was a man who always had high levels of his hormones, he still watched it.

Gradually his breathing got heavier as he watched the woman who seemed to be wondering what she was doing, when Jimin was enjoying watching the woman even noticed him, her face quickly turned red when she noticed someone watching her and saw all that she did.

Even Jimin returned to his senses when he saw the woman looking at him with a shocked expression.

"I-I'm sorry! I-I think I made a mistake in the apartment I entered! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Jimin was running away quickly, his face was red now.

He knew he didn't make a mistake when he entered the room, it could be Yoongi's relative because it looked like him, it looked like it was a female version of his friend.

"Wait a minute Jimin!" The woman shouted.

Jimin was quickly taken aback when he was called him by his name, the young man was immediately confused and surprised because he did not know how the woman know him.

When he turned to the woman he saw even more that it looked exactly like his friend, the woman was wearing a loose white shirt while she was wearing a loose jersey shorts, the clothes were familiar to him and he was sure that belongs to Yoongi.

She wasn't wearing a bra so Jimin immediately looked down at the woman's chest because it was dripping.

"Jimin, what am I going to do ?!" The woman asked confusedly before she approached Jimin especially.

At this time they are both confused.

Jimin backed away slightly because he was getting hot because of the woman in front of him. If you were left here inside an apartment with only you and a cute girl, who's not wearing any bra and always coming near you, what can you even do? You can't just blame Jimin... And the smaller Jimin that he's acting like that.

Jimin swallowed as he barely removed the hand of the woman holding his hand now.

"M-Miss, h-how did you meet me?" Jimin asked in astonishment, forcing himself not to look down at the woman's chest so he could think straight.

He was too distracted by her chest.

"Stupid! It's me! Yoongi!" The woman shouted at him.

Jimin was suddenly confused when he said, "You mean you're Yoongi's twin?"

"Stupid! It's me! What twin ?! I don't have a twin! We've been friends for a long time, you don't know yet!" When this happened again, he became even more irritated with his friend Jimin.

"How did that happen ?!" Jimin asked incredulously as he looked closely at the woman in front of him.

Yoongi is thin but she is even thinner, her hair is down to her shoulders and also a bit shorter so Jimin is a little bigger than her.

"I don't know either! I just woke up with my body like this! What am I going to do ?! Am I just dreaming? Tell me I'm just dreaming! Jimin help me!" Shout it out.

Jimin blinked a little as he tried to sink into his brain everything his friend said, until he slowly clapped.

"Nice acting bro, you can have an oscar! It's October but you're ready for halloween, and did you really think of cross-dressing? Wow ..." Jimin said in disbelief as he continued to clap slowly .

"Ha ?! I'm not kidding!" Yoongi shouted irritably, because she wasn't ready for what her friend would say, because she thought that when she told Jimin he would believe her immediately.

But who did he deceive, so much as impossible and unbelievable happened to him.

"Your hair is beautiful, it looks real." Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hair but Yoongi hit it because he was so annoyed with his friend.

But Jimin didn't seem to notice that because he was used to Yoongi's rudeness.

"I really like your boobs the most, where did you buy them?" Jimin asked before he suddenly touched Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi's eyes widened as Jimin squeezed it, the young man was still not satisfied because he was still squeezing his friend's chest with both hands.

"For really true." Jimin said incredulously as he thoroughly enjoyed what he was doing.

Yoongi's gaze slowly dropped to her friend's hand playing with her chest, her face gradually turned red not with shame but with anger.

"Shit, it is soft bro, it's also hardening--"

Jimin's smile suddenly disappeared when he saw his friend's bad look at him, as if it was dragging him to hell just because of his scary look.

Jimin quickly stopped playing with his friend's chest before he hid his hand behind his back. He was devastated when he saw that almost a black aura came out around his friend, as if just one wrong move from him would make Yoongi explode in anger.

"Park. Fucking. Jimin." Yoongi's every release was emphatic with every word.

"Bro, don't be mad at the toy, share your blessing--"

Jimin couldn't continue what he was about to say when suddenly a fist hit his jaw.

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU ANIMAL!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro