Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Bro, is that really true?" 

A cotton ball has now entered Jimin's nose because blood came out of it earlier due to the force of Yoongi's punch to him.

He is now sitting in his friend's living room while Yoongi is wearing two shirts so that it doesn't come off too much and so that his friend won't insult him again.

Even if he is disgusted with the idea that he will adjust because of his friend's lust, even if his friend should adjust to stop being rude.

"Do I look like I'm joking Jimin?" Yoongi asked angrily.

Jimin still can't believe what he sees, he didn't think that his friend would be beautiful when he became a woman, but of course he wouldn't say it because of their motto BRO AND NO HOMO belief. 

Jimin sighed because of what his friend said, he still couldn't believe it, who else would suddenly believe that your male troop who was with you last night looking for chicks to sleep with turned into a woman?

"Let's decide when our hangover is gone bro, I still have a bit of a hangover and it looks like you still have a hangover, you know when our hangover is gone you'll be a man again, maybe we're just high." Jimin said as he patted his friend's arm.

"I don't have a hangover Jimin! I wasn't drunk last night!" He insists.

"Okay." Jimin's sparing answer.

Yoongi is even more annoyed as if Jimin is just ignoring his huge problem, if you are the one to lose the hotdog hotdog diggity dog ​​you are taking care of and won't you go crazy?

"Jimin! Be serious! I need your help now! I don't know how to get my manhood back!" Yoongi is almost tired, if he's still a man now he's definitely not that emotional.

"Dude, is your sword really missing?" Jimin asked, slowly drawing his strange smile, Yoongi suddenly remembered the emoticon lenny face because of Jimin's appearance now.

"You mean what replaced that?" Jimin's eyebrows went up and down as he smiled. It's like thinking of something that Yoongi won't like.

"Park Jimin, stop." Yoongi threatens her friend.

"Look at me, quick quick!" Jimin said excitedly as he pulled his friend to his thigh. 

He put another cotton ball in Jimin's nose but it was in the other hole of his nose, because his friend Yoongi kicked him again so his nose bled again.

Another reason why Jimin doesn't want to believe is because Yoongi is still very strong even even after becoming woman, as if he was just transferred to the body of the woman who looks weak but isn't.

"When you touch me again Jimin I swear it's not just your nose bleeding that will happen to you." Yoongi's threat.

"Oh God, I don't understand why you don't want to show it to me, how can I believe you of that?" Jimin asked angrily.

But the truth of that is that he kind of believes that, just a little bit. Because it's really unbelievable that Yoongi will suddenly become a woman. Unless it's transgender but not just one day this woman will be instant real life. And another for what is their motto BRO & NO HOMO if it will transgender?

"All right, I'm willing, as long as you just hold on." Said Yoongi.

Jimin quickly got excited, the madman got excited again and immediately drew a strange smile on his lips. 

"Trust." Yoongi recovered quickly, she wanted Jimin to believe in her but when she saw her friend's strange smile, she didn't want to touch it anymore.

It's weird because your friend will handle what you have, he's afraid that he'll feel weird, and even if he says that for important and professional purposes that's not how Jimin used to be, they've been friends for a long time and he already knows his friend's brain was running.

Surely when Jimin touches that it is pure sin to think of.

"What the heck!" Annoyed Jimin said before he annoyed that he turned his back on his friend.

"You really want more proof! Isn't it obvious? After you squeezed my chest you still can't believe it! You want more, your vice is stupid." Yoongi sighed.

"Is it my fault that it's hard to believe what happened to you ?! Do you think when you chat with me that 'hey bro my dick is missing, maybe you saw it? Help me find it again' I 'll believe right away ?! Of course no! " Jimin shouted because he was getting annoyed at these times.

Because Yoongi can't understand why Jimin can't understand his situation.

"Hey! That's not how I chatted with you! You invented it!" Yoongi shouted back.

"It's the same! Do you think if you were in my situation and I chatted with you like that do you think you'll believe right away ?!" Jimin's irritated cry.

The two of them are literally shouting now, which is the first time they have fought shouting, because usually if Yoongi is still a boy now he will walk out now and he won't talk to Jimin until he can't stand it anymore his friend and say goodbye to him.

"At first of course not! But when it's like that! I'm already in front of you and you've seen what happened to me! Why don't you still believe me ?!" Yoongi shouted angrily.

"It's hard to believe because my friend is a man! And not a woman with short hair and cute breasts!" 

"Now that I've become a woman, I'm no longer your friend ?! When I become a man again, you'll be my friend again ?! What if I become a woman for life ?! So then, you won't talk to me again ?!" 

"That's not what I meant Yoongi!"

"I don't want to talk to you! Go away! Go away!" Yoongi shouted as she pushed Jimin out of her apartment.

"Yoongs, don't do that!" Now Jimin regrets what he said to Yoongi.

"Don't talk to me again! Don't come back! I don't have any friends!" 

Yoongi even kicked Jimin as he forced him out of his apartment, but when they were at the door Jimin blocked his body so that Yoongi could not close him.

"Not like that Yoongi, let's talk properly first." Jimin pleased.

Maybe it's because of Yoongi's stress and when she became a woman, that's why her drama is now, she wasn't really like that when she was a man, that's why she's also changing herself. 

Yoongi was already crying but she didn't want to show that to Jimin, she didn't want to show that she was weak even when she was a man. She doesn’t want other people to know how she feels, but she’s having a hard time now.

Yoongi was released when he grabbed the door so Jimin took a deep breath, he entered his friend's apartment again and closed it.

Until he felt his friend hug him, he could feel his chest, it was really true to the feeling so Jimin just sighed before he hugged Yoongi back.

"What am I going to do? I don't want to lose a friend! No one will believe me!" Trembling, Yoongi said, she's not crying but she's weak now, maybe it's because she's a woman now so she can easily show how she feels.

"I won't lose Yoongi, even if everyone turns their back on you, I'm still your friend bro." Jimin said as he patted his friend's back.

He was a bit misunderstood because of what happened to his friend, not a bit but he was really misunderstood that there was a woman hugging him now and that woman was the most rude of his troops.

"But it doesn't seem good to hear me call you bro." Jimin smiled as he said that.

"What do you think if it's just a babe ?" 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro