Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Earlier Jimin and Yoongi were fighting at the mall, they were literally shouting and they didn’t care if anyone heard the two of them arguing just because of small and simple things.

Before, Yoongi didn't criticize everything that Jimin said, now he criticizes everyone and he doesn't want to argue anymore, he wants to be the only one who is always right, so Jimin is also annoyed.

They haven't finished shopping yet but they are already fighting.

"I said I don't need that diaper!" Yoongi insisted.

"It doesn't say diaper! It's a napkin! You need it!" Jimin shouted.

"What am I going to do with it! Keep it back! I don't have a womb!"

Jimin didn't want to return it so Yoongi took it to put it back in the container, because he couldn't accept that maybe one day blood would suddenly come out from under him so he didn't want to take it.

But he also knew in himself that that thing was possible because he had something that only women had so it was no longer impossible for him to have it too.

"Don't be naughty, just accept the truth." Jimin said before he did he just took everything Yoongi returned and he threw it all in the cart.

"It's up to you, I won't use that! I don't need everything you're taking." Annoyed Yoongi said before he went ahead to walk.

The truth of the matter is that Jimin took too much, Yoongi was embarrassed earlier when she saw Jimin buying feminine wash. What he can't accept there is that Jimin is actually the one to follow in all the purchases.

Yoongi looked again at the paper on which was written the list that Jimin was making for her.

3.) Buy everything that every girl need.

He sighed when he read, they were just 3 in number yet but he just wanted to lock himself in his room and the feeling happened to him that no one could explain why this happened to him.

When Jimin finished buying everything that Yoongi would need, they went straight to the restaurant, yes. Jimin bought everything and he also bought everything, which is why Yoongi is even more upset with him.

Yoongi is so annoyed that he doesn't speak anymore, Jimin has been talking to him before but he doesn't pay attention to it anymore, Jimin knows that Yoongi is angry but he doesn't know where so he just continues to act as if he doesn't Yoongi knew she was mad at him.

So that's it, Yoongi is even more angry with him even though Yoongi himself doesn't know why he's angry with his friend.

"Where do you want to eat?" Jimin asked, Yoongi didn't answer him.

"I know a place to eat here, we'll just go there." Jimin said and pulled his friend over there.

Even though they were inside the dining room, Yoongi still didn't pay attention to him, so Jimin approached him but Yoongi just moved away, so Jimin moved again until Yoongi couldn't stop himself.

It turned into nothingness before he glared at his naughty friend, "There's still a seat in the front why are you cramming into me?" Yoongi asked angrily.

"Why aren't you staring first?"

"I'm paying attention to you." Yoongi answered coldly as she pretended to have a text on her phone.

Jimin sighed, "Oh God, women really get angry all of a sudden for no reason, when you flirt they get even angrier."

"Are you flirting with me? And I'm not a woman yet." Yoongi said emphatically.

"All right, you said so." Jimin just shrugged before he started eating.

Yoongi doesn't know why she's even more annoyed when Jimin doesn't pay attention to her anymore even though the truth is that before, she wanted to leave him as if she didn't know even though she was annoyed.

"Don't come to me again." Out of nowhere she says.

Jimin suddenly stopped eating and looked at him, "Why not?" Its a startling question.

"Just! I just don't want, I don't want a man to come to my apartment, maybe that's what people think." Yoongi said.

"What? And I already know another person there, they know we're friends-- well, then when you were still Yoongi, I mean you're still Yoongi but you're a woman." Even Jimin was confused by what he said.

Yoongi fell silent because her friend said, "I'm going home." He said coldly before leaving but Jimin immediately held his hand.

"Dude are you angry? Why are you angry? Are you annoyed because I slept with your woman last week? I'm sorry, I didn't know you wanted anything there."

Yoongi was even more annoyed because of what Jimin said, the truth is that he didn't know that and he also didn't like that woman but he was annoyed, as long as he was annoyed with Jimin.

"It's up to you! Come with me if you want! You're all right! You're both flirty! I'll tie you up before you break up and then I'll throw you into the river until you both drown! When you rise again in the water I'll pull you down until you lose consciousness, you visitors. When you see her again, please tell her that he is not good for you! Compared to food, she is just leftovers! " Yoongi suddenly burst out in anger.

Jimin was stunned because of the amount of things Yoongi said, even the people close to them also looked at them, Jimin could almost be applauded because Yoongi made an effort to speak at length but he didn't have the right time to admire it.

"All right, I'll say that, but don't kill me in your mind." Jimin said gently.

He can tame a woman, that's because he's very used to women and he already knows the soft spots of them, apart from Yoongi because of course it's only now that he became a woman.

But there is probably nothing wrong with it, especially since they have been friends for a long time.

Jimin held Yoongi's hand but his friend immediately rejected it but because Jimin was naughty he held it again.

"Don't leave me here oh, don't be mad at me. I'm sorry, don't go please?" Jimin apologized but she just looked at him with her normal resting bitch face.

"What do you want to eat tonight, I'm going to buy it now, do you want fries? I'll take you out, do you want to watch a movie tonight at my house? Do you want to spend the night with us tonight?" Jimin is drying out.

Yoongi just sighed so Jimin smiled immediately but his smile quickly disappeared when he spoke again.

"I'm sorry bro, I'm not a normal woman that you can easily be with your cuteness, better luck next time." Yoongi said coldly before she took her bag and walked away from the restaurant.

Jimin was left there in disbelief that his friend had left him alone there with so many things they had chosen.

Before Yoongi could finally leave, she couldn't stop the small smile on her lips.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro