Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yoongi woke up when she felt her bed move so she quickly turned to her side and saw her best friend lying next to her while smiling as if he knew Yoongi would turn to him.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in here? Didn't I tell you not to come here." Yoongi said coldly.

"Maybe you forgot I have the key to your apartment?" Jimin's grin widened even more when he saw his friend's resting bitch face return.

"If you don't leave here when I count to three I'll kick you out of my apartment." Its a threat.

"One." Yoongi counted but Jimin stretched even more on his bed.

"Two." He said firmly but Jimin closed his eyes.

"Three!" He shouted but Jimin suddenly pulled him and hugged him while they were lying on his bed.

"Let go of me short! Pervert!" Yoongi pushes him away from him but Jimin prefers to hug him and not let go until he is completely annoyed with him.

Sometimes he really wants to use Yoongi's patience because he sees more and more that he can't stand it.

"I don't want to, tell me first that you will let me go to your apartment."

"Argh! What! You're already in the apartment and you still want my permission! Even if I tell you not to go, you'll still go! Your brain is upside down." Yoongi sighed but Jimin just laughed at her before he let her go in a hug.

"All your belongings and other clothes are in order, do you also want us to change your room to pink?" Jimin said jokingly.

"Try it! I'll make you even smaller." It's a threat again.

"Wow, the tall one said, in fact I'm bigger than you now so when you call me short you're shorter but at least you used to lift me only 1cm, and I'm not really another one short, our classmates aren't really bigger than me. " He was still defending himself.

Yoongi just raised an eyebrow at him before she got up from the bed and left Jimin there frowning just because of the short word.

Yoongi went straight to the refrigerator to get something to eat but Jimin immediately followed him, "Aren't you combing your hair?" Jimin asked Yoongi.

So Yoongi lifted some of her hair to look at it, "Maybe you don't have to comb even if you're at home, no one can see me." Yoongi said getting bored.

"Why? Are you going to beautify for others, not for yourself? And another one I come here often so I can still see that you don't comb."

"You're the only one who can see me, you accept me even if I don't comb, you used to come here before I took a bath for three days. What happened? Has anything changed in your opinion of me?" It's a sarcastic question.

"Somehow, but at least! You still have to comb." He said.

Yoongi was devastated when he saw that Jimin took the notebook where he wrote the list again.

4.) Brush your hair.

Yoongi couldn't believe that Jimin had actually included that, the truth of that was that Yoongi's most obvious trait was lazy, so he was too lazy to comb her hair.

She then feels that she has to be diligent when she is a woman because women do so much. Now she quite understands why the duration of the women dress up and also the duration of them in the restroom.

"Oh there, I put him on the list so you should comb it, you need that so that your hair doesn't get bad and it doesn't break either." Jimin's note.

"Why do you know so much about women? Have you become a woman too?" Yoongi asked him sarcastically but Jimin immediately laughed.

"I really only know what normal women do because I already have a lot of girlfriends and I'm not like the others out there who after marriage will be unknown the next day." Jimin whispered to him.

"Somehow I still make friends with them afterwards, and sometimes I double down when they're really willing, why not?" Its still a smiling question.

"You're disgusting Jimin, can you please don't tell me that you want to eat something. Get out of my apartment and look for escape on the road." Yoongi said irritably as she prepared what she was going to eat.

Something hasn't changed in Yoongi, that's the sharp shape of his tongue, he speaks too directly, he doesn't know the word to filter because he will say exactly what he sees and has in mind.

"Ohhh, cleanliness spoke to everyone. When I got older you were even worse than me before, and now you've just become a woman as if you already understand how they feel ah?" Even Jimin is like that.

Yoongi was silent, she suddenly thought what if she didn't become a woman. Maybe until now Jimin and I still haven't stopped the work of the two of them, I mean just Yoongi, because Jimin is still doing the work of Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't say a word because she was busy eating, Jimin was just watching his friend eat, she didn't even offer it.

Well, she doesn't really offer him even when she's a man because he automatically takes food from Yoongi's refrigerator without being asked, Jimin just expects that Yoongi's behavior will change a bit and this woman will be a normal woman. and offer him to eat with him.

But even if Yoongi becomes a woman, it's still Yoongi, she still can't change her behavior, only her physical body can be changed as well as what happens to normal women but not her.

Because who he was then he is still who he is today.

So even though Jimin was sulking, he put it aside, he couldn't do anything so he just took the comb from the side and approached Yoongi, while Yoongi was eating, Jimin was already combing him.

Yoongi stopped eating slightly when she felt her friend's hand in her hair, later Yoongi just continued eating and let Jimin comb her short hair.

He was also totally lazy so he let other people do it for him.

"I don't have a new girlfriend yet, you should replace that." Jimin jokes with his friend.

"Why should I replace you? Did I order you to separate? And where can I find a replacement for your girlfriend." She says more sarcastically.

"You don't have to look, you don't have to stay away."

"You'll stop Park Jimin if you don't want your bones to break."

Jimin just laughed and continued combing Yoongi's hair.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro