Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Shit, I can't believe my friend named Min Yoongi, knows how to be nervous."

Suddenly Yoongi stopped walking when she heard Jimin, she quickly grabbed her bag and slapped it on the laughing Jimin.

The two of them are walking towards school, Jimin is the president of their classroom where Yoongi is his classmate but because his old body is still not coming back and add that they don't expect it to come back it has made a way Jimin to get Yoonji into their section.

Yes, right, Yoonji .

Her name is Min Yoonji now, she will pretend to be Yoongi's twin, the story made by friends is a bit cliche because they don't know how to make a story and they also have no interest in romance stories so what pops up in their story is that what they used.

Since no one will believe them when they say it's really Yoongi and she's just going on a trip to cross dress, Yoongi also doesn't want her classmates to think she's a super mermaid because that's not true.

He's not homophobic, he really doesn't want his male friends to stay away from him and maybe other students will have a reason to prove their theory that Yoongi and Jimin have a relationship even though the truth is that there is only pure friendship between them. 

"What if they immediately notice I'm Yoongi? What should I do?" Yoongi asked chill but deep inside she was nervous.

"Relax, okay? They'll all believe us since you have a defense that your chest is real." Even Jimin.

His friend's eyes quickly worsened because of what he said so he just got down to adjust his voice before he pulled Yoongi a.k.a Yoonji towards their building.

When they met in front of the classroom, Yoongi bit her lip so hard to stop the slight nervousness in her chest, she wasn't too nervous because she was afraid she might lose her swag.

"Our teacher texted me, he said he can't come in now because of the meeting so I'll just introduce you to the class." Yoongi just nodded at what his friend said.

"You sit there again in your old seat, I mean in the seat when you were still Yoongi."

"I'm still Yoongi ah?"

"Just, you know what I mean." Jimin insisted.

Actually, in front of the classroom door, the two of them were still arguing, so some students passing by looked at the two of them, others just looked because they were disturbed by the conversation between the two and some were wondering about the new face-- I mean no too new.

"Second, don't fight in the classroom. Adjust your posture, maybe later you'll have your feet up on the desk." 

"Yeah I know that, I'm not stupid." Yoongi said emphatically.

"Third, don't pay too much attention to our male classmates incase someone tries to approach you. You know the attitude of our classmates when they see a new girl." Jimin threatened.

"Of course I know, because I was one of your 'male classmates' before." At the same time, Yoongi sighed.

"Good." It says. "Wait, before we finally enter." Jimin took Yoongi's small notebook for him to write there again.

5.) Act like a real girl.

Jimin showed Yoongi what he wrote so the ex -boy friend quickly sighed.

"I know I have to do it, you don't have to say." She says rudely.

"Okay, you said that. I trust you." Jimin said before he tapped Yoonji's arm and he even thumbs up at the woman.

"Aish! Come in!" Yoonji-- i mean Yoongi pushed Jimin to the door so Jimin laughed and opened the door of their classroom.

"Good morning guys! We have a new student." Jimin said with a smile that as soon as he entered the classroom, his classmates quickly looked at him. Some think Jimin was just joking but others immediately wonder what the transferee looks like.

Jimin waited for his friend to enter, stepping one foot into the classroom and everyone's attention was on her.

Some immediately thought of Yoongi who rumored to have gone abroad suddenly for treatment, others immediately thought of how they would approach Yoonji, almost most of the boys in their classroom were immediately captivated by her beauty, but others don’t quite like it because of the idea that it resembles Yoongi.

They feel that they will date Yoongi when they will invite Yoonji, but they don't just feel that way because it's true that Yoongi is the one they can date if they allow Yoonji to date.

"Looks like Yoongi."

"Really? It's just like a female version of him."

"Couldn't he just be that too, just exposing?"

"Stupid no! I've been with that at the bar before and I swear sis, the size. Your eyes will stare at the size."

"Yeah! That's a man."

"Yeah and that's big too hihi."

"Yuck, stop that. I'm still innocent." 

"Damn you're still virgin."

Yoongi was restrained from staring because of what he heard, he just kept his poker face even though he was annoyed with the women's talk about him, he felt that they were harassing him.

"Please introduce yourself." Smiling Jimin said.

When Yoongi was completely lost, he told Jimin several times that he was the only one to introduce himself because he was too lazy to introduce himself.

"Min Yoonji." Yoongi said sparingly before he went straight to his old seat without even waiting for Jimin to sit him down, so he sighed when he saw Yoongi sitting down.

"Of course guys, Yoonji is Yoongi's twin. Yoongi is in another country now he has something important to do there, at the same time as Yoongi is leaving, Yoonji is coming here, it's like they just exchanged."

"Ohhhhhh." At once most of them said.

"That's why she looks like Yoongi."

"Yup, so please. If you want to taste Yoonji it's okay, that's if you just want to taste Yoongi's anger too." 

That was the last thing Jimin said before he sat down in his chair, Yoongi suddenly bowed because of what his friend said.

She is the one who is ashamed for it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro