Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yoongi was able to change his clothes while Jimin tied a handkerchief around his leg because of what was put on it.

The two of them are now walking out of the classroom. Yes, they are cutting each other and don't imitate them, Jimin is still class president in that situation.

"Hurry up Yoongss, you're really slow even then." Jimin insisted.

But Yoongi was still really slow to walk, so he turned it back to hold her hand and pull her out of the school, he passed behind her. In short they both went over the fence.

He climbs on Yoongi first, he supports her by climbing, because he is underneath and he can see the pink panties he bought for Yoongi from there.

That's really the reason why he put Yoongi first.

When Yoongi jumped to the other side, he jumped. Suddenly they looked at each other when they heard someone on the other side, they thought it was a guard so they just started running fastly..

"Speed, speed!" Jimin shouted at Yoongi, because his friend was really slow so he held her hand again before they ran away from the school.

They both gasped as they got away.

They looked at each other and laughed at the same time because they were both so sweaty.

They just walked towards Yoongi's apartment, they were talking while laughing, Yoongi just couldn't bear the pain of her stomach because what happened to her earlier was too much embarrassment. She doesn't want you to add more.

When they get to the opposite side of Yoongi's aparment they wonder why the male neighbors are looking at her.

Jimin simply looked at his friend's back because he might have it again but it didn't. So he quickly grabbed his friend's waist before he simply glared at some of the men looking at her.

When they arrived at Yoongi's apartment they noticed that the door was open, Yoongi was nervous so she quickly entered inside.

She saw the landlord is inside her apartment and seemed to be watching closely, she also noticed that some of her belongings were already wrapped.

"W-Why?" Yoongi asked.

"Girl, you're already there." He said.

Jimin quickly approached his friend again.

"Why did you wrap my things?" Disgusted but calm Yoongi asked.

"Using you? Or using your brother?" The landlord asked, Yoongi couldn't answer. "Miss, the apartment I'm renting is for men only, it's not nice for a woman to live here, especially since your brother hasn't been able to pay for three months."

"Why didn't you even tell me that you were going to wrap these things ?! Why did you make fun of me right away ?!" Yoongi asked irritably— Er...Yoonji.

"Miss, who can I tell? Your brother didn't show up for a few days and then he let you live here alone. He didn't even let me know that he would let others settle here!" He insists.

"Eh at least! It's still not right for you to interfere with other people's belongings! Didn't your parents teach you not to interfere with someone who isn't yours ?! You can't even wait for me to come home before you wrap it up?" Yoonji's annoyed cry.

She felt Jimin's grip tighten on her to calm her down but she just shook his hand.

"Your brother will pay his rent to me first before he settles here. Don't be brave, your brother has committed more sins than me." He insists.

"You'll be paid too! My father-in-law really hasn't sent it yet! How many times have I told you that it's only three months and you'll be paid too, you idiot." Yoonji said annoyed before she picked up her belongings.

"I'm just going to be a wanderer on the road visiting this life!" Yoonji shouted before she accidentally grabbed the arm of the man who was hiring her to get some other things that were already behind her.

Yoonji was suddenly startled when the man suddenly grabbed her arm, she looked at it sharply because of the blunder he did.

"You can live with us first, Miss, but not here. This place is too dangerous for a girl like you." Smiling he said to Yoonji.

Dirty old man.

Yoonji immediately heated up with anger, apart from the courage to touch her smooth and white arm, he really invited her to live with them. For what? Make her a sex slave.

Sex slave my ass.

Before Jimin could finally get close, Yoonji quickly unleashed a powerful blow for the old man.

The old man was almost deaf because of her strength. It was as if a young man had punched him. Well, she was really a young man before she became a virgin.

The old man let go of her but Yoonji still couldn't get out of her mind what he had done to her.

"Don't touch me." Yoonji sighed before she sneered at him.

The old man was about to slap her when Jimin quickly grabbed his hand. Jimin's look was sharp in the old man's frightened angry eyes.

Suddenly the angel image of Jimin disappeared at these times. It's just that a black aura came out around him because he was so angry.

"Don't you ever be rude to my friend again. It's not all it will take you." Jimin insisted.

Before he violently let go of his hand. Jimin took the money and threw it on the man's face.

Yoonji couldn't believe what she was seeing because it was even worse for her. Only now did she see her friend Jimin like this.

A cute angel and kind class president, everyone knows him. That's what they thought.

Jimin quickly pulled his friend over after he picked up some more of Yoongi's belongings.

Yoongi was not on her own, she was looking at her friend's angry face and she didn't pay attention to the curious looks from the people outside.

Yoongi kept smiling, just now she was so happy with her friend.

___

T/N

Sorry for making u guys wait (I mean those who were waiting). Gonna publish it regularly now.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro