Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimin was just waiting outside the cubicle, some women were entering the restroom and they were surprised when they saw Jimin inside, because first of all this place is feminine.

That's why Jimin quickly says, 'My girlfriend is inside, she's menstruating.'

Some of the entrants giggled, some of them didn't have a pack because the cubicle barrier was high, some of them even think Jimin is cute.

"Babe, you're there for ten minutes, aren't you done yet?" Jimin asked.

Some of the women who put on make-up looked at him, some of them didn't care because they were corny in their scene but deep inside they wanted to guide Jimin but because he has a very good reputation in school because he is the class president and is also a student council.

He was kind, cute, an angel.

That's what they thought, but Jimin is different when his friends are with him.

"Babyy, it's your turn." Jimin says impatiently.

Suddenly the door of the bathroom opened, he saw Yoongi bent over coming out of the cubicle, he looked at hee without walking on his own, some women looked at him before they finally got out of the CR.

Jimin looked down at Yoongi's skirt with some blood stains, until his gaze went to Yoongi's hand still holding the napkin he bought for it.

He's not wearing?

Jimin quickly pulled Yoongi unconsciously back into the cubicle, Yoongi's eyes startled because of what Jimin had done.

"Wear that, I'll just find a skirt, I insisted to her but she was just looking at me."

"What? Are you looking like that?"

"I-I don't know how it is used." She said.

Jimin almost got a facepalm but he stopped him instead he just scratched his head.

"I'll just buy you some underwear there, I'll just say goodbye to the guard. I'm strong there." He said, "Just be here, will you? Don't bother." He added.

Yoongi didn't say a word, he just remained silent until Jimin left, while Jimin was walking he accidentally tripped on a rock, of course, just stupid. Not looking down the aisle.

But of course he's just pretending to be cool even though the truth is that he's nervous to buy panties, the napkin is still a bit light but the one piece of panty? My God!!

It's because Yoongi can't just put on a napkin, especially since it's already penetrated.

Add that gross and it won't stick but of course Jimin doesn't know that, all he knows is that it's really ugly.

A convenience store near their school, it's good that there are underwear for sale there, just one piece at a time in case of emergency like you had sex and you tore your partner's underwear.

Jimin simply took the underwear, of course he made sure the pink panties he took, he thinks the pink underwear is for Yoongi, ahehehe.

"Miss please hurry." Jimin whispered to the woman at the counter.

His cheek was already blushing with shame, somehow he was still ashamed. Especially since he's not used to money.

He also doesn't know why he does this for his friend. Maybe because he knew there was no one else to approach but him.

It's not friendly, he's the only one closest to it. As in sya lang. There is another family because both her parents send her money but Yoongi still feels that she doesn't have a family, maybe because she doesn't feel it.

"Sir, won't you take those panties?" The cashier asked.

Jimin suddenly returned to trance.

When he looked around, the long line behind him was already looking at him, he had been stunned for a long time. The worst was that he was still there Infront of the condoms, stunned.

Some high school students were giggling at his side so he blushed even more.

"Sir, will you buy a condom too?" The cashier asked as he looked at where jimin had been stunned earlier.

"A-Ah h-no." Stuttering he says.

In the end he still bought it even though he didn't know where he would use it. Put it in the wallet?For good luck?

He was also embarrassed because he didn't order because he accidentally fell asleep at that time.

He borrowed a skirt from his girl friend which was really a flirtation, before he hurried back to the cubicle, he thought that Yoongi didn't leave, because she would also be ashamed to come out.

When he arrived at the public restroom, he immediately shouted Yoongi's name, he even made a mistake because it must be Yoonji, but there was no one so he didn't correct it.

But no one responded to him so Jimin panicked.

"Yoongi ?!" Jimin shouted.

He opened all the cubicles again until he heard a sob.

He quickly opened it and saw Yoongi holding back her crying, she just held it in her mouth so that no sobs came out but she didn't stop.

"H-Hyung..." Jimin said.

"I'm here, sorry if it took so long—"

Jimin felt a tight hug, too tight. Jimin didn't say a word, he just let her hug him.

"I thought you weren't coming back—"

Before Yoongi could continue what he was going to say, Jimin hugged him back.

They remained in that position.

Until Jimin realized, that he was also fitted ...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro