Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Why don't you undress?"

Yoongi dipped her snout in the water before she blew air there to make the water bubble.

"Because you'll feel awkward when I'll be naked" Jennie replied.

"It's okay with me Jennie even if you take off your clothes, I want you to be comfortable so take that off." Yoongi insisted.

"I prefer you to be comfortable so I won't take it off."

"It's okay! You're going to undress!"

"It's not okay! You're so awkward so I won't undress. I understand Yoonji, don't worry. You should be comfortable because you're a guest." She said as she slowly stood beside Yoonji to take a dip in the bath tub.

Yoonji just blushed. That too in a bad mood.

They were silent as they immersed themselves in the bath tub, no one speaking to the two of them, until all of a sudden Jenny spoke to break the silence.

"Do you think, I hope your brother likes me?" Jennie asked Yoongi.

Yoongi almost choked on her own saliva before she looked at Jennie who laughed at Yoonji's reaction to what she said.

"What? Is it that impossible for your brother to like me?" Jennie asked with a laugh.

"No ..." Yoongi answered weakly.

"Huh?" Jennie asked confused because she didn't hear well what Yoonji said to her.

"I mean, it's not that impossible for Yoongi to like you, maybe someone has liked you for a long time." Yoonji explained.

"Uhh, but we've never talked. He always walks away when he sees me, like he doesn't like me--"

"Maybe he's embarrassed because he likes you too." Yoonji answered directly even though she knew what she was doing was dangerous, because she might never go back to being a man, it also doesn't make sense if she makes Jennie believe that she liked something present here when she was a man.

"I always notice him but he still doesn't notice me." Jennie sighed, "Why is your brother numb?"

Yoonji was so bitten on the lip because she didn't know what to answer, if you look at the scene she was defending herself.

She wanted to tell Jennie that they were both numb but she couldn't say that, as if someone was holding her tongue.

"I remember when I sent a confession letter to him, he didn't even answer, he was so rude!" Jennie suddenly threw her toy duck floating in the water.

"W-What?" Yoongi asked in surprise because he hadn't received any confession letter.

"I put a lot of effort into making friends with Jimin then, I ate all my shame and I was nervous just to give that letter because I've wanted Yoongi for a long time but I feel like he just ignored how I feel, at least he said to me that he can't reciprocate what I'm feeling but he didn't even reply to me-- "

"Wait, wait, wait! Who did you give it to?" Yoonji asked stopping Jennie's burst out.

"To Jimin." Jennie just nodded.

Stuck Yoongi, at Jimin?

The day suddenly flashed back to Yoongi's brain ...  she saw Jennie hand Jimin a letter before she ran away from the two of them.

Yoongi followed Jennie's gaze as she watched the girl closely, starting with her parting her hair to be pinned behind her ear and her polite bow to them before she ran fast in extreme embarrassment.

"Bro, what's that? Why did Jennie reach out to you like that? What's that for?" Yoongi asked curiously as he strained to look at the envelope Jimin was hiding behind him.

"I-It's nothing." Jimin replied.

"What's that, gosh! Later on you're betraying me, you're flirting with Jennie even though you know I like her. You can taste a blow by me, you snake." Yoongi said jokingly but at that time Jimin thought that the threat was real.

"L-Love letter, it seems like." Jimin replied that's why Yoongi was stunned.

"H-Hah?" Yoongi asked incredulously.

Even though Jimin and he are in love with the woman and who he flirts with, there is really only one woman he wants, and that's Jennie Kim.

Jimin showed Yoongi what the envelope looked like, apart from the pink hearts stickers it can tell it's a love letter because of the little cursive 'From: Jennie' and there's a heart drawn on the side again. .

"Jennie is giving it to you?" Yoongi asked weakly.

"No, Jennie is giving it to Taehyung." Jimin said.

"Huh?" Yoongi couldn't believe his question, he heard what Jimin said but didn't want to sink into his brain so he wanted to repeat it.

"Jennie asked Taehyung-- but if you want to read, here ..." Jimin handed the one to Yoongi but Yoongi refused.

"Stupid, I'm not a masochist. Why should I read that." Yoongi replied annoyed.

Jimin bit his lip before he looked back so Yoongi also looked there, he saw Jennie hiding behind the door. She was far from them so she couldn't hear what the two were talking about.

Yoongi was left speechless before he dragged Jimin to the canteen.

"That's STUPID Jimin!" Yoongi shouted suddenly.

"Hey, don't call Jimin stupid." Jennie insisted.

"Why are you defending him." Yoongi said irritably as her fist was already clenched but I couldn't see because it was under the water.

"He's really kind, compared to our class president, Jimin is really kinder. He's also very thoughtful." Jennie explained.

"He's not like that, he's just like that at school but he's really stupid." Yoongi replied, he's not insulting Jimin, he's just telling the truth.

Yoongi knows that people think of Jimin very kindly, but when they are together and they are just the two of them. This is something else.

"No, he's smart. Jimin is also my friend, and so are you! So I know his manners." Jennie explained.

"It's up to you, believe what you want to believe." Yoongi replied as she folded her arms under the water.

Yoongi still can't believe Jimin's lie to him, what will he gain if he lies, right? Why didn't he say it was for him and not for Taehyung.

"You know sometimes I think, Jimin will remember that very much. The next day after I gave him the letter, he immediately came to me and apologized to me."

"Sus!" Yoongi can't speak because at any moment she will explode in anger.

"Actually, it's okay with me that Yoongi doesn't like me. I accept that." Jennie replied.

"I thought you were being friends with me because you wanted help to get my brother." Yoongi asked in surprise.

Jennie smiled at him.

"It looks like that but it's not exactly like that." She said with a laugh, which is why Yoongi frowned.

"I'll ask you for help for your friend ..." 

Yoongi was even more confused.

"... for Jimin, I have a crush on Jimin."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro