Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Don't make any noise so we can avoid waking up my cousin."

Jennie said softly to Yoonji as they slowly walked towards her room.

While the two were walking carefully so as not to make any noise, the light suddenly turned on, the two almost sneered in shock but they managed not to shout.

"What are you doing here?" Almost simultaneously the two shouted.

Jennie was just shaken because of Yoongi and her cousin.

"Did you really ask me Yoonji? Eh- I live here, this is my house." Seokjin's answer was straightforward.

Or better known as Jin.

He feels that he is considered an idol in their school but the truth is that he is really just a wannabe idol.

But there is no denying that he is really famous.

Yoongi looked at Jennie and just shrugged her shoulders, "My cousin." Jennie whispered to him.

"Isn't that so? You're cousins?" Yoongi even pointed at the two, so they were thrown at the same time.

"She just said that didn't she." Jin said sarcastically to Yoongi.

"So Jennie, why did you bring that ..." Jin looked at Yoongi from head to toe before he lowered himself weakly. "Is that a woman?"

"Because she doesn't have a place to live now so I'll put her to sleep in my room first." Jennie stated.

"And where will you sleep?" Jin asked.

"Next to her, of course." Jennie replied in the negative.

Jin looked at Yoongi but she just shrugged her shoulders, so he didn't hesitate to pull Yoongi away from his cousin Jennie.

"Yoonji, in my room you sleep and you Jennie, in your room you--"

"What ?! You like Yoonji? I can't! What are you up to with her--"

"IDIOT!" Jin shouted for Jennie to shut up.

"She'll sleep in my room, I'm here on the sofa. Just don't put her beside you." Jin insisted before he looked at Yoongi badly again, "It's not good as far as I'm concerned when you're together."

"Woah, don't tell me you think Yoonji and I have a relationship?" Jennie asked incredulously.

"I don't think you have a relationship okay?" Jin insisted before he pulled Yoonji to his room but Yoonji quickly struggled because first of all, when she was a boy he wasn't close to him, until he became a woman he still didn't seem to be able to be close.

"Oh gahd! Seokjin!" Jennie shouted before she pulled Yoonji towards her, "She's my guest, not yours." Jennie insisted before she removed Jin's grip on Yoonji's arm.

"Okay fine!" Jin shouted, he looked at Yoongi again so she just frowned, Yoongi noticed earlier that her classmate seemed to be angry with her. Yes, they are in the same class but it is not obvious because they are not close.

"Don't touch my cousin." Jin said emphatically, "I warned you." Jin's eyes narrowed at Yoongi so he was even more confused.

"Gosh." Jennie complained before she pulled Yoongi up to her room, until now Yoongi is still in a mess, they all know she's a woman so why would Jin warn her, are you that conservative? 

"Did you bring a female guest to your house for the first time?" Yoongi asked Jennie.

"Uh, to be honest I always bring my female friends here to sleep next to me, I don't know about Jin. Maybe he's not used to see that the one i brought is his classmate." Jennie said before she took off her jacket.

Yoongi was suddenly shocked when she saw Jennie wearing only white spaghetti straps as she took off her skinny jeans.

"I-I ..." Yoongi couldn't speak when she saw that she was wearing only underwear.

"What? You're not used to be like this?" Jennie asked in surprise, so Yoongi nodded quickly at her.

Jennie sighed in relief before she took off her skinny jeans that had been taken off and put them in the container of dirty clothes before she approached her closet.

"Okay, Ms. Conservative, in the bathroom I'm going to get dressed and you, change your clothes too, I'm done." Jennie smiled at him before she threw her clothes at Yoongi.

"I think that's a little bigger than you because ..."

"FVCK!" Yoongi shouted loudly when Jennie touched her chest, she just laughed at Yoonji's reaction because she didn't expect her to swear.

"You don't have a chest, my gahd." Jennie said laughing before she walked towards the bathroom.

Yoonji quickly grabbed her chest after Jennie entered the bathroom.

"And by the way!" Jennie suddenly peeked outside the bathroom so Yoongi quickly released her chest free from her hands, Jennie's forehead frowned because she caught the scene where Yoonji was digging her chest but Jennie just put it aside before she smiled at Yoongi. .

"If you want to take a bath, come with me. If it's not against your rules Ms. Conservative." Jennie said that's why Yoongi's eyebrow suddenly raised.

"Ps. Jisoo and I always do that." Jennie winked at Yoongi so Yoongi immediately swallowed the idea that she and Jennie would take a bath together.

The two of them ... In the bath tub ... Not wearing anything ... And-- Wait! Wait! Not allowed! 

Even if Yoongi says she's a woman now it's okay but there's no denying she used to be a man and she knows how men feel.

But she quickly erased that from her mind. When Jennie finds out she's a man, she'll curse him ...

But she won't know!

Yoongi quickly smiled back at her before she removed her shoes as she hurriedly walked towards Jennie's bathroom.

"Why not." A gummy grin returned to Jennie's same gummy smile.

"Oh my gosh!" Jennie screamed and laughed out loud when Yoongi quickly pushed her inside.

So that she can close the door properly.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro