Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Ay d*ck!" 

Jimin and Yoongi shouted at the same time when they had a fight in the dark living room of Jimin's condo.

Yoongi quickly turned on the light to see who it was and she saw Jimin who was just like her, who looked like she had just come home as well. That's why he heard a sound that slowly opened the door.

He thought he was just imagining how confused he was.

"Where have you been?" They asked each other at the same time.

"Why are you alone now?" They said together once again.

"Why are you copying me!" For the nth time, once again.

The two of them were just upset because they couldn't believe that they were saying the same thing.

"You know what, let's just sleep." Yoongi said before she was about to enter the room when Jimin suddenly grabbed her arm.

She quickly looked at it but she almost backed away when she felt how close Jimin was to her, it was almost a mistake that the two of them would hit each other again.

"Who did you drink with?" Jimin asked coldly, Yoongi could almost feel his hot breath on her face.

"J-Jimin." Yoongi quickly pushed Jimin away because their position was too awkward.

"I was with Jennie, okay?" Yoongi insisted.

"Jennie?" Jimin asked incredulously.

"Uh huh." Yoongi even pointed at Jimin as if 'oh yeah is it obvious'.

"Jennie Kim?" Jimin repeated.

"No, Jennie-lyn Mercado." Said Yoongi.

"Isn't that so?" Jimin asked incredulously.

"Of course Jennie Kim!" Yoongi sighed.

"Why were you together?" Jimin asked Yoongi but Yoongi was just stunned by the question. 

"Why? Is it bad to make friends?"

"No ... But that's not your job--"

"Well, yeah. But it's Jennie! Jennie, do you understand me Jimin, apart from the fact that you didn't tell me you're friends, you know I've been ..." Yoongi stopped speaking when she saw him turn away and as Jimin did, he was already walking towards the bedroom.

"You know I've liked ..." 

Yoongi was just shaken by the explosion as Jimin closed the door of the room.

Yoongi followed Jimin into the room and he saw Jimin already lying on the bed and hugging the pillow, Yoongi removed her jacket before she was ready to lie down on the bed when Jimin suddenly faced her and handed her the small notebook.

9.) No Partying

"What ?!" Yoongi shouted when she read that.

"Jimin! Why is it forbidden? Why is it forbidden for a woman--"

"Because you're a woman! You can't! You can't be so drunk you'll go home at two in the morning! Without a companion! You're alone! On the road! What if something bad happens to you !? What if someone rape you! All right! Don't tell me you used to be a man, you can fight them! But you're a woman now! You're in a woman's body now! You don't think! " 

They were enveloped in silence after Jimin burst out, no one speaking to the two of them.

Until Jimin saw the tears forming in Yoongi's eyes.

"N-No, Y-Yoongs, I didn't mean the l-last thing I said." Jimin said quickly before he grabbed Yoongi's arm but the girl quickly repulsed him.

"I want to go back to being a man, I don't want that anymore, you don't understand me, you don't understand how I feel now." Yoongi said weakly but firmly, holding herself back from crying in front of Jimin.

"H-Hyung..."

"Jimin, have you ever had the experience of liking someone but not being able to?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin couldn't answer Yoongi's question because Jimin's attention went to somewhere on Yoongi's face.

It grows a beard.

But why?!

Jimin's eyes suddenly narrowed and he thought deeply why Yoongi is growing a beard now if she is a woman. 

"Jimin!" Yoongi shouted. "Are you listening?!"

"Do you know the feeling that you really want to kiss him when he's so close to you but you can't--"

Jimin quickly pulled Yoongi closer to him and in a flash, Jimin kissed Yoongi.

Yoongi's eyes widened at what Jimin did but she couldn't move, her hand was just bent but she couldn't move even if she wanted to because while one of Jimin's hands was on her waist the other was holding her nape.

When Yoongi felt that she was closing her eyes, she suddenly opened her eyes and quickly pushed Jimin away from her.

"II- ..." Yoongi couldn't speak so she quickly ran out of Jimin's room.

"Yoongi!" Jimin shouted before he followed her but he saw her rushing out of the condo.

"Shit!" Jimin punched in the wall before he quickly chased after Yoongi but he saw her successively pressing the elevator before Jimin reached and it was already closed now.

She tugged her hair before rushing to use the stairs, and as she descended, someone was already taking the elevator.

On the other hand, Yoongi hurried to take a taxi, it was a good thing that she only took off her jacket because she had her wallet and cellphone in her pocket.

She quickly called a cellphone number she had just gotten, he waited for a few seconds before she could answer.

"Hello, Jennie?"

"Who's that-- Yoonji ?!" Jennie shouted as she marealize whose voice it was.

"Where are you now?" Yoongi asked her.

"Uh, I'm at home. Why? Is there a problem?" Jennie asked because it was just Yoongi's voice that made you feel like she had a problem.

"Can you come to the convenience store near the park?" Yoongi asked as she saw she was close to there.

"Why-- Uh, all right I'm on my way." Jennie said before she immediately turned off the call to run out of her house.

When Yoongi got out of the taxi, she sat outside the convenience store, she didn't go in because she wouldn't buy either.

She saw Jimin texting her and she didn't know how many missed calls she had so she just turned off her cellphone before she couldn't stand Jimin.

Yoongi was outside for a few minutes so she thought of going in because it was too cold outside, especially since she wasn't wearing a jacket.

She went to the counter to buy a pack of cigarettes when she stopped when she saw who the man at the counter was.

"T-Taehyung..." 

"Oh, Yoonji? What are you doing here at this time?" Taehyung asked after he simply looked at the clock.

"Obviously, of course I'll buy it. It's a pack of cigarettes, the--"

"Not allowed." Taehyung insisted.

"I'm of legal age Taehyung and I'm a costumer." Yoongi said emphatically.

Taehyung was silent when Yoongi looked at him badly, he felt like it would burn him alive with the super blade of her gaze on him.

Taehyung just sighed before he took a pack of cigarettes, when he was about to hand it to Yoonji, Jennie suddenly took it and threw it back to Taehyung.

"Lollipop, how many will fit here." Jennie said as she took Yoongi's money and handed it to Taehyung.

Taehyung just shrugged and took out a lot of lollipops.

"Jennie!" Yoongi sighed.

"What ?!" Jennie sighed back before she took the lollipops from Taehyung and pulled Yoongi out of the convenience store.

Taehyung's gaze followed them before he just shook it and went back to sitting.

"Why did you ask for meeting here?" Jennie asked as she opened a lollipop and quickly shoved it into Yoongi's mouth which caused it to sting.

"As you can see, I have nowhere to go." Yoongi tells Jennie who is busy opening another lollipop.

"And?" Jennie asked after she swallowed the lollipop and leaned on her motor before looking at Yoongi while waiting for the next thing she would say.

They stared at each other before Yoongi dared to speak.

"Can I live in your house first?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro