Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"J-Jimin?"

Taehyung was surprised because of the sudden visitor, he didn't think that his former best friend was in front of his house.

"W-What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked confused before he opened the door widely for Jimin.

"Is Yoonji there?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung sighed in disbelief, "No." He answered sparingly before the door was about to close when Jimin suddenly stopped it again and was bored that Taehyung looked at him.

"I would like to ask you something more"

"You know Jimin if that's about Yoonji again--"

"Yes!" Jimin shouted so Taehyung kept his mouth shut, "About Yoonji." Jimin insisted.

Taehyung just sighed and waited for Jimin to speak.

"Admit it, do you like Yoonji?"  He questioned.

Taehyung was especially quiet and hesitated if he would answer Jimin's question.

"If I really like her, then what?" Taehyung asked here.

Jimin, on the other hand, couldn't answer, he quickly thought of an excuse but couldn't think of anything.

"Yes and no, you can't answer that question with another question." Jimin insisted.

"Well then, yes." Taehyung answered quickly.

Jimin was silent again and the two of them stared at each other.

"Admit it, do you like Yoonji?" Taehyung imitated him, even more so Jimin couldn't answer.

Until they just stared at each other.

~*~

"I think I really have a crush on her." Jimin suddenly stopped eating ramen with Taehyung.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked him and Jimin just nodded.

"It's up to you, that's your life." Taehyung said before he resumed eating the ramen.

It's been a long time since they last did that, to eat together. Or even to talk outside of school.

"But Jimin--"

"Hm?" Jimin suddenly confronted him so Taehyung suddenly shut his mouth, as if he just wanted to eat all his questions.

"W-What ..." I thought Yoongi was what you wanted, not Yoonji. "Nothing!" Taehyung just smiled and didn't ask any more questions.

"So, will you be tolerating me?" Jimin asked Taehyung, he was stunned before he nodded.

"Are you sure?" Jimin is still carving.

"Yes! Yes! It's up to you! Just make sure she goes to you, you know how many people like Yoonji, you'll have a hard time getting her." Said Taehyung.

"Who said I'm going to have a hard time? I'm the only one with a lot of time." Jimin insisted before he hurriedly ate the ramen, to the point that he had already splashed on Taehyung because of the force of its absorption.

"God! Your hair, Jimin!" Taehyung sighed.

"Hehe." Jimin just resumed eating but in a good way.

"Yoongi by the way, where is he?" Taehyung asked Jimin, "Where did he go and why did he leave his twin here with you?" 

"Ahh, in another country, it was just important to go there...what's the matter...Yoonji came back here...what...they bought a job." Jimin says awkwardly.

"Ahh." Taehyung just nodded.

Jimin and Tae were silent for a few minutes, nothing moved them, they just sucked the noise that enveloped Taehyung's room.

"Sorry..." Jimin said.

"No, I must be sorry Jimin ..." Taehyung replied.

The second time, they were enveloped in silence again, inside they were both thinking about what was good to talk about until Taehyung broke the silence.

"Since you and Yoongi became friends we haven't talked much ..." Taehyung introduced so Jimin became even quieter, "You haven't told me how you became friends yet."

The two of them looked at each other, Jimin didn't want to tell the story because he might hurt Taehyung but when he smiled at him, Jimin was relieved.

"How much is that ..."

-ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ-

'Why are you crying?'

That was what was written on the paper plane that hit him, he quickly looked all around him to find who had flown before he quickly wiped his eyes.

Jimin's eyes suddenly widened as a familiar man appeared before him, one of his dreaded classmates.

It was Yoongi.

"A-Ah! Yoongi-hyung!" Trembling Jimin said before he suddenly stood up. "W-What are you doing here?" Jimin's awkward but the question was even more awkward, he just wanted to run because Yoongi might sneer at him, the last time he saw it was someone sneering at him.

"Cutting, does it looks like?" Yoongi's sarcastic question.

"Ahh ..." Yoongi played with his finger in his extreme nervousness.

"Who did that to you?" Yoongi asked coldly.

Jimin's eyes widened quickly and he hid his arm with a big wound but he forgot he also had a wound on his cheek so he couldn't hide it from Yoongi.

"Are you deaf ?! Who did that to you!" Yoongi shouted so Jimin almost jumped in shock.

"I-I don't know ..." Jimin said trembling.

"You won't say--"

"I don't know names." Jimin said quickly before he could even hear Yoongi's horrible voice.

Yoongi gave Jimin a sharp look, almost giving him goosebumps, until he could feel Yoongi touch the collar of his dress.

"You won't tell me, or you ..."

"T-t tell n-that." Trembling Jimin said before Yoongi released him.

The two of them walked to where Jimin was last beaten by them, Yoongi saw the familiar brawls at their school in the back of a building while Jimin was just hiding behind it as if he were a scared kitten who is afraid of water. 

"So you did this to him ..." Yoongi began as he snapped his fingers.

"Ohh, the kitten met another kitten." One of them teased.

Yoongi was left speechless while Jimin was even more scared because Yoongi might still feel sorry for him.

But in a flash, even at the speed of events, Jimin could clearly see the whole detail.

He was just stunned when he saw that some of the companions of the trip ran away from there when Yoongi broke three of them, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's arm but he was hit because he had a wound on his arm. .

"Sorry." Yoongi said quickly before lowering his grip on Jimin's wrist.

"So ... Where are we going to eat?" Yoongi asked as he pulled Jimin out of the school.

"Huh?" Jimin asked in surprise so Yoongi frowned.

"Eat, let's go, where? You should just serve me some food." Yoongi said, "I've been hungry before." 

Jimin couldn't answer so Yoongi just sighed.

"Yes! Yes! I'm free now, next time I'll set you free." Yoongi asserted.

Jimin just nodded, because in fact even before they started eating, he wanted to be with them again.

"W-Where do you l-like?" Jimin asked.

"I know a place to eat here." Yoongi pointed a path there before he pulled Jimin along with him.

Unbeknownst to them, Yoongi's hand had already fallen on Jimin's hand.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro