Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Right after class, Yoongi came out of the classroom, it was really good and Jimin was called to the faculty again so he didn't ask again.

"Yoonji-ahh." 

Yoongi looked behind him and he saw Taehyung, "What?" She asked.

"Let's go home together?" He asked her.

"I can't go anywhere else--"

"Do you want to go with me?"

"Taehyung really can't--"

"I'll just deliver you."

"Taehyung--"

"Please."

Yoonji grabbed her forehead because of this friend of Jimin's scratching, when he used to scratch it, that's why he's having a hard time. He wants to cover it but he thinks it's too innocent to cover it.

"Taehyung can't really do it now, only next time? Okay?" Yoonji clarified just to escape before Jimin could see him.

"Gosh." Taehyung just sighed before he snorted like a child.

"Just study hard." Yoonji ruffled his hair before she hurried away before Shorty could see her.

When she came out of the classroom she quickly changed her clothes in a public comfort room not far away, she changed into fitted ripped jeans with black and black top, black boots and black leather jacket. This is what Yoongi usually wore when hee was a boy, it's just good and it's not bad even if he's a woman. 

She took her shades and put them on before she went out and walked to her favorite bar when she was a boy.

When she entered there, she suddenly missed that place, because it had been quite a long time since she last went, because the last time she went here was when she was still a man-- before she became a woman the next day.

She sat down in front of the bartender who was already familiar to her but he would definitely not recognize her because she was now a woman.

When her order was handed to her she quietly took out her lighter along with her cigarette, she probably wouldn't show it to Jimin because she knew it wouldn't make him happy and another, she didn't want to smoke in front of him because she knew its bad effects to the people around her.

She is also aware of its bad effects on her body, she just doesn't really know what to do because she is so stressed now, she admits to herself that until now she is still affected by being a woman.

But even then, smoking wasn't good just to get rid of your stress, it will cause you more stress when you get sick because of that Yoongi won't think about that, because she will also scold you.

Yoongi was about to put the cigarette in her mouth when someone took her hand and took the cigarette from her.

"Thanks." She said before sitting down next to her.

Yoongi frowned when she saw a woman familiar to her, she looked different outside of school, because her acquaintance there was a cute girl who-- didn't know the word 'drunk'.

"J-Jennie..." 

She emitted smoke from the cigarette so Yoongi frowned especially.

"Hey girl." She grinned at her.

"Hey." Yoongi answered sparingly before she averted her eyes, Yoongi was about to light a new one when Jennie suddenly took the lighter from her.

"Pretty girls don't smoke." She said.

"Tsk, pretty girl." Yoongi said sarcastically.

"Looks like you're new here ah?" The woman asked her.

"No-- Yes, I'm new. Why?" Yoongi asked calmly but when she remembered Jennie, she suddenly fell down loudly and became silent, as if her tongue receded.

"You're new but you already know me, where did you come from?" She asked her again.

"At the school where you're studying." She says so directly.

"Oh?" Jennie said shocked before she called the bartender to order.

"So ... How did you find out?" She raised an eyebrow at Yoongi.

"Don't act like you're not famous at school." Yoongi-- I mean, Yoonji said.

"Oh ..." Jennie smiled suddenly. "The unfair thing is, you know my name but I don't know your name." She said.

"Yoonji." Yoongi's sparing answer.

Jennie's order arrived and she handed one to Yoongi so Yoongi frowned but she accepted.

"Cheers?" She asked so Yoongi just nodded before Jennie and hit the wine glass they were holding.

"Grade & Section?" Jennie asked.

"Wow? Introduce yourself? You're a teacher?" Yoongi asked sarcastically again but Jennie just laughed at her, "Grade 12, section A." Even Jimin.

"Your Class President is Park Jimin!" She said laughing even though nothing was funny.

"Obviously." Yoongi couldn't do anything but "Tsk" and it seems like she's talking to someone that just lost her screw because she continues to laugh again and again.

"Jimin is my friend." Jennie just shared.

"He's my friend, find your own friend. He's mine." Yoongi said rudely even though she really didn't have to say anything.

Jennie laughed out loud at what Yoongi said, "Wait, Yoonji? Is that right? Sounds familiar to me, is Min Yoonji?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah?" Its an awkward answer.

Jennie's eyes suddenly widened and she looked at Yoongi suddenly, "Yoonji! Yoongi's twin!" Shout it out.

Jennie was suddenly startled as she stared at her, "Omg! I didn't recognize you right away because of your shades, why are you still wearing that." She said that before she removed Yoongi's shades, she also hung it on her dress.

Yoongi backed away slightly because the girl was too close to her that if she had a pet there, it might be angry now.

Jennie smiled as she stared at Yoonji, "You're cute." Jennie suddenly pinched his cheek so Yoongi's forehead frowned, she could already smell the alcohol in her mouth, it looked like she had been drinking for a while.

It almost made her out of balance because of the height of her heel but she quickly grabbed her by her waist so Jennie laughed softly.

"It's good that you're different from your twin." Jennie whispered to Yoongi.

"H-Huh?" Yoongi said softly, she almost backed away especially when Jennie faced her and their faces were only a few feet away from each other.

"And at least you caught me when I fell."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro