Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

T/N

where I wrote "bro",
author used "pre/pare"
which is a term for one's male buddy / friend; male best friend; used to refer to an unknown person of the same age; buddy
Inshort it's a slang for "friend"

I didn't find exact what I should write

×+×

"Bro, are we going to sleep?" Yoongi asked Jimin.

"Not now, it's still early." Jimin said while cooking.

Yoongi sat awkwardly while Jimin cooked awkwardly. No one opened up about the kiss that happened last night.

"Bro, I am already full." Yoongi said.

"Huh? How can you be full eh last night was the last time you ate, bro." Even Jimin.

"I don't know, but I'm still really full so I'll just have coffee bro." She said.

"But dude, I've already cooked what I cooked. Eat it first, it's a pity." Jimin said as he landed the food in front of Yoongi.

"I really don't have an appetite bro." Yoongi said.

"Bro..." Jimin held Yoongi's hand as he nodded so Yoongi quickly looked away.

"All right bro." Yoongi said as she looked at the adobo ala demonyo that he cooked , last night Jimin cooked the cursed porridge that wrestled the taste.

Jimin remembers that Yoongi likes the filipino dish chikin and pok adubu and shinegeng with lafulafu.

Yoongi was about to take a little when Jimin suddenly took his plate and put a lot on it, Yoongi just forced herself to smile while her friend was spooning her.

Sometimes she wants to ask Jimin if he doesn't taste what he's cooking but she can't refuse when Jimin tries to do something for her.

"Taste Yoongs, go ahead pleasee ??" Jimin was cute but Yoongi just stared at him without emotion, so Jimin suddenly choked and fell down loudly before sitting up.

"Taste it, bro, it might get cold." Jimin adjusted his voice.

Yoongi just shrugged before staring at what Jimin cooked, it looks like she's going to get into a fight again.

Yoongi's first bite made her almost nauseous but when she saw Jimin just staring at her while she was eating as if she was waiting to swallow it all so she quickly stopped her nausea.

"What? How's the taste?" He asked.

"Uhm, it's okay." She replied, "But please also taste what you are cooking before you feed it to others, right?" Yoongi said sweetly but deep inside she wanted to throw it up.

"I'm tasting it." Jimin said before he took Yoongi's spoon and tasted a little.

Jimin's first bite suddenly lost the smile on his face so he quickly took what he cooked and removed it in front of Yoongi, "Let's just have fruit." Suddenly his mind changes.

Yoongi suddenly grabbed Jimin's arm before he could get up from the chair, "Put that back here in front of me, I'm still eating."

"But hyung--"

"Give it back said, I'll eat." She insists.

"It tastes bad, maybe your tummy will hurt or--"

"My stomach didn't hurt last night. Maybe today too." She said.

"But--"

"One." Yoongi threatened so Jimin quickly returned the food in front of it before Yoongi went further.

It's because she really doesn't want someone's effort to be wasted on her, it's not just obvious but that Yoongi is really soft-hearted, everyone just thinks she's brave-- but that's true, but you're not that brave of something is your bad habit. 

"Are you sure you're really going to eat that hyung?" Jimin asked.

"What, you choose. Will you eat or will I eat?" Yoongi asked.

"All right you eat." Jimin answered quickly.

"You see." Yoongi said before he finished the food, as in very low.

"Yeah hyung, why do you have ironed clothes hanging?" Jimin asked because he saw that before, it's not usual for Yoongi to do that.

"Are you leaving later?" Jimin asked again because Yoongi didn't answer him.

"Don't ask." Yoongi said.

Jimin would have spoken but he chose to just keep his mouth shut because he might look like an irritated boyfriend who isn't following his girlfriend, he doesn't want Yoongi to think that her friend is too over protective to the point that she thinks he's overacting already. He doesn't want that.

"Okay ..." Jimin said sparingly before he helped Yoongi clean up the mess.

"I'll take a bath first." Yoongi said before he tapped Jimin's arm.

Jimin really wants to talk about Yoongi calling him a bro earlier, it's a bit obvious because he and another, he's awkward because a woman calls him 'bro' now.

"Wait Yoonji--"

"Yoongi when we're just the two of us."She insists.

"I would like to ask you something ..." Jimin began, "Do you remember the--"

"Ah! Serious! I don't remember anything, my head still hurts, I was so drunk last night, why did I drink so much, alas! My head really hurts! Seriously!" Yoongi suddenly acted like she had a headache even though the truth is that she wasn't really drunk last night.

She was actually given a bottle but that didn't mean she was drunk and didn't remember anything. Add that Yoongi is a heavy drinker so he only makes juice and some hard liquor, what about canned beer? Well, in that case it had no effect on him that.

"But hyung--"

"Oh shit, I think I'm still sick." Suddenly Yoongi runs to the bathroom and leaves Jimin alone in the kitchen just watching Yoongi’s dramatic run to the bathroom.

The young man just sighed before continuing to wash the dishes.

"I'll just ask if she remembers what happened on his birthday, gosh..."

When Jimin finished washing the plate, he just sighed.

"Doesn't she really remember what happened when he got drunk?" 

Jimin just winced at the idea.

"Well then, she also doesn't remember what happened before he became a woman."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro