Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Rape! Rape! Rape!" 

Suddenly all the women were stunned by Yoonji's scream, they were all weirdly looking at the woman who self-proclaimed that she was being raped.

"Uh, seriously?" Sana whispered to Tzuyu.

A loud opening of the door grabbed the attention of all the women.

Seokjin, Jennie's cousin. He opened the door, his eyes quickly searched for Yoonji and he saw her sitting in the corner while hugging herself, you know she was scared based on the way you look at her posture.

Jin just sighed before he took off his jacket, because he just came home from a convenience store to buy and he immediately heard the shout of a familiar voice to him so he immediately ran to Jennie's room.

He threw his jacket at Yoonji, because he saw that Jisoo was holding the woman's bra now, he didn't know how it was removed.

Just kidding! It can really be removed because there is actually nothing attached to lol.

Yoongi quickly wrapped herself in Jin's jacket, it was big for her because Jin was much bigger than her but it was okay, and at least she could hide her body.

She felt that she was raped by women and she could do nothing because she had no fight, so she was gone, her dignity was gone. 

But of course she's just overacting, she wasn't really raped, she was just feeling.

"Jennie, I know you've been gay for years and you've all been gay here but you're not gay. You're also gay with newcomers who we don't know if they're gay or not, do you understand?"

At the same time they all nodded even though the others didn't really understand what Jin said and just nodded.

Jin noticed that the strap of the bra that Jisoo was holding was broken so he just helped Yoongi stand to the side, "I'll excuse her first, someone's looking for her outside." Jin said before he pulled Yoonji out of the room.

The women inside were left silent wondering what they had done wrong, while Yoonji was also silent because she was wondering who was looking for her outside.

"Are you alright?" Jin asked her but Yoonji didn't say a word, as if the wind had blown away her brain so she's in a lot of soup now.

Jin adjusted the fit on Yoonji's jacket before he pulled her out and got inside his car.

Yoonji and Jin were peeking out the window and low key looking of the others while Jennie was just pissed because she felt that Jin had kidnapped her friend because she knew no one was looking for Yoonji outside.
*t/n : sry for the not so upto mark trans. In this line*

"Her bra is cute." Jisoo said that's why Jennie quickly looked there, she took it and almost frowned when she saw that she had a panty hanging there, she gradually came face to face with Yoonji's position earlier.

And she almost dropped her jaw when she saw her panties scattered there.

Until her whole face turned red and she quickly picked it up.

"Oh Gahd, are there your panties Jennie?" Lisa asked, but Jennie ignored her because she was busy picking up her underwear.

Jennie couldn't think of a reason why Yoonji stole her underwear, so she wondered if she didn't have panties or she just really wanted to date Jennie's panties because they are majestic.

Jin, on the other hand, quickly started his car.

"Wait, where is the one looking for me?" Yoonji asked, hoping Jimin was looking for him.

"No one's looking for you, madman." Jin replied.

"Huh?" Yoonji asked disappointed but she wasn't shocked anymore, she knew Jimin didn't have a crush on her.

"I save your ass, bitch. Be thankful." Jin replied sarcastically.

"Well then, thank you." Yoonji's answer was more sarcastic.

The two of them were silent for a long time, no one tried to speak to them until Yoongi broke the silence.

"Where are you taking me?" Yoongi asked.

"I'll take you home, you're dangerous to us." Jin replied.

Yoongi didn't say a word, she quickly wondered if her cellphone and wallet were in her pocket, it was a good thing it was in her pocket.

"So, where do you live?" Jin asked.

"Just there, soon." Yoonji's plain answer, Yoonji pointed the way until she saw a house near a bar.

"Here, just stop it there." Yoongi replied, Jin looked at the big house before he parked his car in front of it.

Yoonji got out of the car, "Thank you." Yoonji said softly but that was sincere.

"Okay." Jin answered sparingly before he closed the window, both of them were not leaving their place as they looked at each other, so Jin quickly opened the window again.

"Aren't you going inside yet?" Jin asked irritably.

"I'll go inside when you're gone." Yoonji replied.

"Go inside, I'll just make sure you went inside." Jin insisted.

"You're leaving, I'll just make sure you leave." Yoonji replied back.

Jin sighed in relief before he gave up, "All right! All right! Bye." Answer it.

"Okay." Yoonji's sparing answer.

Jin had already closed the window of his car before he turned it on, Yoonji watched Jin get stuck before she sighed and looked at the house behind him.

She didn't know whose house it was, she just shrugged her shoulders before she started walking towards the bar that was just near where she went down.

Who cares if she doesn't have a bra, she also doesn't have a chest. That was what she had in mind at that time.

She went inside the bar and she went straight to order anything that would make her drunk, while not thinking about anything Jimin would say to her.

At Jin and Jennie's house, they have an unexpected visitor, all of Jennie's friends are still in her room while Jin has not returned from delivering Yoonji.

Jimin, on the other hand, was already in front of their house while he kept ringing the doorbell, it was one after the other so Jennie was irritated and she took it down, because her friends were gossiping and they also went downstairs.

When Jennie opened the door she didn't think of the person in front of her.

He looked at Jimin carefully while wearing a white shirt and black leather jacket that suited him, he was also wearing a black cap so at first others did not recognize him immediately but when they marealize who they are because all her friends knew that Jennie crushed her.

"Sorry for the inconvenience Jennie, did I disturb you?" Jimin asked as he simply looked for his friend in the bunch of women.

"W-What are you doing ... I mean, it's okay. Why did you come h-here?" Jennie stuttered.

They all smiled as they hoped that Jimin would be here because he liked Jennie and he planned to flirt with her, because only lovers come to the woman's house at that time, right?

"I was just going to ask if my girlfriend is here?

Gradually some people lose their smile while others do not lose their smile because they eexpect that one is his pick up line.

"G-Girlfriend?" None of Jennie's own question.

Jimin scratched his neck while Jennie smiled awkwardly.

"Yes, Yoonji. My girlfriend."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro