10 ~ And That's a Promise

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

- Jeon Jungkook's POV -

I arrived at school with a few minutes to spare. I saw Oh Eunji surrounded by a bunch of girls, and they were yelling so loudly I could hear them from where I was stood.

"He spoke to you first!?" A girl yelled in disbelief.
"Hell yeah!" Eunji replied, a smirk on her face. "I'm the Queenka for a reason ya know!"

Oh dear, I think they got the wrong idea.

"What did he say to you?" Another girl asked Eunji.
"Well," she paused. "He... He asked me if I slept well, and if I was feeling okay!" Okay, well that was a lie.

"Look! There he is! Let's ask him." I heard screams and girls were pointing in my direction. Oh shit.

"Oppaaaa~" About 50 girls ran over and surrounded me in a circle. Ughhhhhhh. They pushed Oh Eunji into the middle of the circle with me.

"Oppa, you spoke to me this morning, didn't you?" Eunji asked.
"Yes." I replied. I heard squeals come from pretty much every single girl.

"We saw each other by coincidence and I asked you a question as I was on my way to a friends house." I sighed.

All I could hear was squealing.
"Aaahhhh!"
"She's so lucky!"
"I wish I was Eunji."
"Imagine if he came up and spoke to us!"
"AAHAHHHHHH!"

Thankfully, the bell rang, and everyone had to go to form class, but I haven't seen Jiwoo.

I hope she's okay.

I sat down in my seat, she's not here. I stared at the clock, 9:01am. Where is she?

9:02am, not here.

9:05am, still not here.

I was beginning to panic. What if she had been kidnapped and I was the only one who remotely knew anything about her disappearance.

But then at 9:09am the door opened, revealing Jiwoo! She's safe! But she wasn't alone, stood behind her was BamBam.

"Sorry, we're late miss!" Jiwoo smiled. "The alarm didn't go off this morning."
"And you BamBam?" Mrs. Choi asked. "Why are you late?"
"Jiwoo already said miss, the alarm didn't go off."

I should of guessed it. Those two always seem to be together. Wait, hold on, did she....

Spend the night with him!??!?!

"You two share the same alarm clock?" The teacher asked.
"Oh god, I just realised how bad that sounds..." Jiwoo muttered, and snickers could be heard from around the classroom. BamBam put his hand over his mouth, trying to hide an awkward smile.

"Don't get the wrong idea." BamBam smiled. "She slept in my sister's room. We had a power cut this morning so the alarms weren't working."

Oh thank god. But, why was she sleeping at his house anyway? Does she know his eomma.

I couldn't get Jiwoo off my mind throughout the whole lesson. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I decided I'd go speak to her after class and see if she'll answer some questions.

I saw BamBam walk off with Yugyeom, which left Jiwoo talking to a Japanese girl. I'll go over now.

"Hey, Kim Jiwoo." I smiled, but I received stares from both girls.
"And what do you want!?" The Japanese girl yelled, obviously pissed off at me. I don't get it! What have I done!?

"Yui, shhh." Jiwoo whispered, jabbing her elbow into this 'Yui'. "I got this."
"What?" She asked me.
"I just wondered where you were last night, since you weren't at your house." I muttered.

"Oh my god," Yui huffed. "So he's a stalker now."
"Yui!" Jiwoo warned, before turning back to me. "Why are you so worried about me?"

"I wanted to talk to you this morning, but the lady in the lobby said you left last night and didn't come back." I explained.
"Wait. How does he know where you live Jiwoo?" Yui asked.
"Long story." Jiwoo replied.

"You still haven't answered my question." Jiwoo continued. "Why are you worried about me when we hardly know each other?"
"I-I...." I stuttered. "I don't know. I guess you're just.... different."

"Okay, now I'm getting super pissed at this guy." Yui growled. "Who do you think you are? You think it's okay to come up to Jiwoo and talk to her like nothing ever happened!?"

"What the heck?" I asked.
"Yui, don't. I already told you about this." Jiwoo turned to face Yui, who glared at me.
"I don't like you, Jeon Jungkook." She hissed, dragging Jiwoo away with her.

Damn. I didn't get any answers.

- Kim Jiwoo's POV -

It's the end of last lesson, and I got a text of BamBam a few seconds ago.

--------
[BamBam]: Hey! I'm sorry but I can't walk home with you today. Jaebum-hyung is picking me and Yugyeom up from school so we can practice for our comeback.
[Me]: Don't worry about it. ;P You gotta work hard if it's a comeback. Can't wait to see the teaser!!
[BamBam]: Haha! See you tomorrow!
--------

Great. Now I have no one to walk with. I guess I'll just plug my earphones in.

I did just that, and I shuffled my playlist. 'Cheer Up' by Twice came on first, and I began to walk back to my apartment.

Suddenly, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around, pulling out one earphone, and saw an eager face looking straight at me.
"Hi Jiwoo." Jungkook smiled.
"Uhh, hi." I muttered.

"Remember when you said we could start the assessment whenever?" He began.
"Yeah," I stated.
"Can we start it today?" He asked. "Is your house free?"

"Uhh." I thought about it for a moment. I'm not really in the mood to hang out with this guy, and I don't wanna be slaughtered by all those sasaeng fans of his, but I need to get this assessment done.

"Yeah." I sighed, "Follow me." And I led the way to my apartment, with one earphone still in.

"What're you listening to?" He asked me.
"Why does that matter?" I retorted.
"Sorry, just trying to make small talk." He sighed.

Damn. I feel bad now.

"You can listen if you really want to." I huffed, handing him the other earphone. They were new, so if he got it dirty he can pay for new ones.

The song was nearly over, and I suddenly remembered that I shuffled the playlist labelled 'Favourite'...

And that it was mainly BTS.

Luckily for me, the next song that came on was 'Monster' by EXO. We walked along silently for a while, until the bridge came along. I heard another voice besides Chen's.

"Don't be afraid,
Love is the way,
Shawty I got it,
You can call me Monster."

Jungkook sang the chorus perfectly. I mean, I know he is a singer in an idol group, but hearing it in person is an entirely different thing.

I paused the music and looked at him, dumbfounded.
"Your voice is amazing." I sighed. "You're English pronunciation is so good."
"Oh, was I singing out loud!?" He looked embarrassed. "Umm... Thanks, I guess."

"How come you're so shy when it comes to singing?" I asked. "Your a singer for crying out loud."
"It's different when I'm not singing songs by BTS." He mumbled.

"Okay then," I smirked. "Sing this." I then began to play one of my favourite BTS songs: 'Hold Me Tight'.

I glanced at him, but he only glared playfully back. Nevertheless, he began to sing.

"Kkwak jabajwo,
Nal anajwo,
Can you trust me?
Can you trust me?
can you trust me?
Kkwak kkeureoanajwo,

Kkwak jabajwo,
Nal anajwo,
Can you trust me?
Can you trust me?
Jebal, jebal,
Jebal kkeureoanajwo,

Yeojeonhi neoegeseon biccina,
Yeojeonhi hyanggi naneun kkot gata,
Ije nareul mideojwo,
Dasi nareul jabajwo,
Neoreul neukkil su ige,
Nareul kkeureoanajwo,

Neo eopsin sumeul swil su eopseo nan,
Neo eopsin amugeosdo anya nan,
Dathin mameul yeoreojwo,
Nae simjangeul jeoksyeojwo,
Neoreul neukkil su ige,
Nareul kkeureoanajwo."

I listened intently, amazed by his singing. When he finished, he smiled at me, and I smiled in return.

"How about you?" He asked. "Can you sing?"
"Haha! That's funny." I joked.
"Sing something for me." He said, and I gave him a look.

"Not on your life." I stated. "I'm not singing in front of an idol. I sound like a mating goose mixed with a choking seal."

"You can't be that bad." He laughed. "You have to be at least decent at singing or rapping to get into this school."

"I'm not singing." I repeated.
"Fine. You don't have to do it right now, but I'll make you sing something one day." He smirked.

"And that's a promise."

Word Count: 1433

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro