Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After seeing Sol A looking, Professor Yang pushed Ms. Park away and ran after Sol A, calling her name while running.
"Sol A, it's not what you think, professor Park is not sober so he did this"
"Umm"
Suddenly Ms. Park in the back came and hugged Professor Yang, Sol A couldn't see anymore so she left, Professor Yang tried to push Ms. Park away to chase Sol A but the more she pushed, the more she pushed. hugged her tightly, Sol A cried while walking on the street, crying until everyone around her looked at her, this time it seemed that Sol A was heartbroken because she saw someone she liked being kissed by another person, Professor Yang was Called Sol A many times but she didn't pick up, when she returned to the dorm, Sol A saw Ye Sul and burst into tears.
"Waegudae?"
"Wae? Why are you crying?"
She couldn't answer because her tears kept flowing, and when she calmed down, she told Ye Sul.
"Today I accidentally saw the person I like being kissed by someone else"
"Professor Yang? Do you like him?"
"How do you know I like him?"
"I know you liked him for a long time, but who was the one who kissed Professor Yang?"
"As Professor Park"
"Are they lovers?"
"I don't know, I just saw them having breakfast together"
"So does Professor Yang like you?"
"You don't know"
"If the two of them are not lovers, that's fine."
Both of them drank wine and talked until morning

The next day

Because Sol A and Ye Sul drank a lot last night, Ye Sul took a leave of absence from school, and Sol A went to school because she was afraid of losing class, she went to the school's campus and saw Professor Yang standing there, Sol A. did not want to talk to him so he went to class, and teacher Yang kept texting but Sol A didn't reply. At class time, as usual, Professor Yang walked into the classroom, the first eyes were still on Sol A but she was not there.
"Kang Sol A didn't go to school today, Joon Hwi?"
"Yes"
"Why not in class"
"She's in the infirmary"
"What's wrong with her?"
"Just now, I was sitting in class Sol A suddenly fainted so I took her to the infirmary"
After hearing that, the professor was very worried about Sol A, after class, he ran to the infirmary, pulled the curtain, and saw Sol A lying there, two people looking at each other.
"Waegudae? Gwaenchana?"
"Gwaenchanayo, I just have a little stomach ache nothing"
Professor Yang was worried about Sol A, so he went to the medical lady to ask, "What's wrong with her?"
"Because I often fasted breakfast with irregular eating, I had stomach pain and lost calcium"
After listening, Professor Yang got angry
"Why are you skipping breakfast? Do you know how important mornings are?"
"Joesonghabnida"
Seeing Sol A's gaze, Professor Yang softened his heart and lowered his voice.
"Go eat with me"
"Nae?"
The two left and left the nurse with a surprised face: "Looking at them, I thought they were lovers."
The professor took Sol A to a nearby restaurant to eat
"Give me two servings of beef soup, please!"
"You still have class, who will teach you if you go like that?"
"I already asked another professor to help me, don't worry"
"Nae"
While eating, Professor Yang suddenly mentioned it.
"What happened last night wasn't what you thought, Professor Park and I had nothing to do with each other."
"Then why did she kiss you?"
"I was forced to kiss" the professor replied with an innocent face
"Jinjja?"
"Nae"
"So when I kiss you, is it called a forced kiss?"
"mmm" the professor started to get confused as to how to answer
"Do you like Professor Park kissing you?"
"Ani"
"Do you like me to kiss you?"
"Hmmmmmm"
"So you like it right?"
"Aren't you the one who likes it more than me?"
The professor suddenly asked back, Sol A didn't know how to answer, so she changed the topic
"There's little soup here, isn't it? Don't eat enough"
"Eat my share"
The two sat down to eat in an awkward atmosphere, even getting water was spilled.

After eating, the two walked back, Sol A saw the claw machine by the roadside, so she ran into it.
"Yaaa Sol A, you still have to study"
"Aldaseo, I'm just playing for a bit"
"Yaaaa"
"I'm here to pick you up."
The professor went next to Sol A to see when she could pick it up
"Why is this machine so hard to stick to, I don't know"
"You're so play bad, watch me play"
Professor Yang took a quick bite to eat, he picked up a panda the size of his hand.
"You play well"
"What am I not good at"
"Nae nae"
"Yaa Sol A"
"Nae?"
"This bear looks so much like me, its eyes are as black as mine"
"Yaa Gyosunim!!! You're prettier than her"
"Nae, you've always been pretty"
The atmosphere suddenly became awkward, suddenly the professor praised Sol A so that she didn't know how to react, her face was red, and Professor Yang was confused about what to do, because she was too embarrassed. so the professor forced his mouth to say things he shouldn't have said.
"Shall we go to the beach together tonight?
"Siro"
"Wae?"
"I have a date tonight."
"Dugu?"
"Joon Hwi"
"Yaa Kang Sol"
"Wae?"
"Umm you go, I'll go alone tonight"

To be continued

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro