Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I'm just joking, are you jealous?"
"Ani, why should I be jealous of Joon Hwi?"
"Jinja?"
"Yaa you dare to talk to me without honorifics today?"
"Umm, what's wrong?"
"You can only use honorifics when it's just the two of us, you still have to use honorifics with me in class, you know?"
"Nae"
"So will you come with me tonight?"
"Have"
"Can I come pick you up at 6 o'clock?"
"Nae"
Sol A was invited by the teacher to go out, so she was very happy, all the way she kept looking at him and smiling
When she got back to class, when she saw Professor Yang come in, she laughed again.
"Kang Sol A!!!" Joon Hwi asked
"Wae?"
"What did you eat today to keep smiling?"
"Ani"
"It really makes people curious"

After studying Professor Yang's class, it was time to leave, Sol A and the teacher walked out of the class suddenly Kim Han Joo walked over and waved the professor's hand: "Tonight, let's eat with me." Sol A stood next to him. It was very uncomfortable to see, but then he made her happy again.
"Ani, I have a date with someone important tonight."
"Dugu?"
"I don't need to know"
Sol A heard Professor Yang say that and was very happy.
Back in the room, Sol A carefully prepared for tonight's appointment with the professor: "Should I wear a skirt? Ani, I'm going to see the sea, I'll probably wear a normal outfit" Sol A wore a dress. shirt and coat over it, let her hair down and sprayed with perfume, it didn't look normal at all.
By now, Professor Yang has called Sol A
"Come down, I'm standing here waiting for you"
"Nae"
After turning off the phone, Sol A ran down very quickly so that the professor didn't have to wait, as soon as she got down she was overwhelmed by the professor's beauty, he wore a black turtleneck underneath and put on more clothes. a white shirt over it and put on a mantle, he didn't brush his hair up like usual, but let his hair down, leaning against the BMW next to him, Sol A could only gasp when he saw this scene. mouth, he usually wears a vest with his hair up, but today he changed his style, he looks 100 times better than usual
"Hurry up!!"
"Nae nae"
Professor Yang opened the door for Sol A and she came in, everyone on the floor looked at it because they didn't know which handsome guy it was, but came to pick up Sol A.
"Yaa he's really handsome, must be Sol A's boyfriend?"
"Umm he looks so familiar, I feel like I've seen him somewhere before"
"I also see him as a person, but I can't remember who"

Sol A kept glancing at Professor Yang in the car
"Wae? Do I look weird today?"
"You look a lot better today than usual"
"Me too, you look pretty today"
In the car, the two people kept looking at each other and smiling, feeling no longer as shy as before.
Arriving at the place where Professor Yang got off the car to open the door for Sol A, the two went to the beach to sit, they arrived just as the sun had just set, the surrounding scenery also gradually darkened, in the middle of the deserted beach. there were 2 of them, the professor sat down next to Sol A, 10 minutes had passed but they didn't say a word to each other, suddenly Sol A spoke first.
"Gyosunim"
"Wae?"
"We're let's go on a date"
"Don't you mind the age gap between the two of us?"
"Ani"
"We're only allowed to date secretly, aren't you worried?"
"Ani"
"There are a lot of girls around me, aren't you scared?"
"Ani"
"So you're not afraid to date me?"
"I'm afraid you can't wait for me, wait until I graduate"
"I've spent my whole life waiting for you to come, it's okay to wait a few more years, so just keep studying, I will always be behind to protect you and be by your side to encourage and share with you" said professor yang took Sol A's hand and sat close to her
"Do you really like me?"
"Umm"
"When did you start liking me?"
"When you put your hand on my forehead and started paying attention to me, what about you?"
"Secret"
"Yaaa"
"You don't treat other students well."
"Wae?"
"If you do that, I'll be jealous"
"Are you jealous too?"
"So are you jealous?"
"Ani"
"Then I'll go eat with Joon Hwi" Sol A stood up but was held by Professor Yang and pulled back, following inertia, she fell on Professor Yang, the distance between the two was very close. However, professor Yang looked at Sol A's lips and kissed her, Sol A was surprised but slowly closed her eyes, their kiss deepened, everything around became strangely quiet, a who was cold and hard like Professor Yang but now becomes soft and warm in front of a girl.
"You were my first kiss"
"But you're not my first kiss" Sol A got up and ran
"Yaaa Kang Sol A" the professor also stood up and chased after her
"I'm so scared every time you call out like that, I feel like I'm about to be questioned."
"Yaaa stop for me, can you aim you to run away from me?"
The two of them kept running around chasing each other around the beach, for a while: "I can't run all" the two lay down on the beach panting.
"What's up today?"
"Do you like to look at the stars?"
"Umm I used to lie on the rooftop all night just looking at the stars"
"Is it that beautiful?"
"Umm"
Lying down to look at the stars for a while: "I'm so hungry, please buy me tobboki"
"Gaja"
The professor took Sol A to a nearby place to eat.
"Give me 2 servings of tobboki, one part is not spicy"
"Can't you eat spicy food?"
"Umm"
The two stood there eating together, laughing and eating, because it was late, Professor Yang brought Sol A home, this time he still opened the door for Sol A, got into the car and took the initiative to hold Sol A's hand. , like that all the way, the professor still didn't let go of Sol A's hand, until he brought it back to the dormitory, he still didn't want to let go.
"I'm here, please be careful when you come back"
"I'll call you back later"
Sol A kissed the teacher on the cheek and quickly ran into the dorm
"Gwiyeobda"
Professor Yang followed Sol A's back until she entered the elevator before running back. On the way back, suddenly another car sped out

To be continued

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro