33+ Questions/Facts About Moi!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys!  So, this is NOT a one-shot or anything, but I have been challenged by AShruinger and divergent_spn61 to do some facts and questions about me.  I didn't want to do two parts, but it will be an epic get to know the author section for you all.  Hopefully I get a request soon or some inspiration.  Also, I have been too lazy to answer them all when I get them.  This is why this section exists.     

Anyway, I am answering divergent_spn61 questions first.  

1.  Gravity Falls or Star vs. The Forces of Evil?-  GRAVITY FALLS!  I will miss the characters, because I only knew them for a couple of months.  Plus, because of Dipper and Mabel's relationship, I consider myself to be the "Alpha Twin" with my sister.  

2.  Favorite Hockey Player?- Valeri Nichushkin because he is adorable!  Also, he is an amazing player and he has an amazing personality from what I have seen.  

3.  Favorite Rival Team?- Probably the Nashville Predators.  They have an awesome fan base, and they can get a little crazy sometimes.  

4.  Favorite Rival Player?- Jonathan Toews.  He knows what he is doing and leads by his actions on and off the ice.  On a totally irrelevant note, I keep picturing Toews getting taken over by Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls.  I would just like to see the reaction on Patrick Kane's face when he finds out Bill is in Toews' body.   

5.  What story or movie world would you want to live in and why?- Once again, it would be Gravity Falls.  The bond between Dipper and Mabel makes me wish I had that sort of bond with everyone around me.  Also, I kinda want some dinosaur shaped cookies.  

6.  Coolest Hockey Moment?- Anytime a fight happens.  Maybe it's because I watch WWE and play a little too much lacrosse, but I can't help but think of Mayor Tyler whenever they drop the gloves.  

7.  Favorite Series on Wattpad?- There are a couple of series that I enjoy reading.  First of all, AShruinger AAOOOSC!  Series is amazing!  I love reading it over and over again.  Second, I enjoy reading the Arrow Hawk series by EvelynaKitty.  I couldn't tag her, but she deserves a shout out anyways from a huge fan of her works.  

8.  What trade would you make if you were the manager for your favorite hockey team?- Trades?  What trades?  I wouldn't make any, and if a person asked me about that I would say what Mayor Tyler said to Gravity Falls after Weirdmageddon: "Never mind all that!"

9.  Any other sports watched or played besides hockey?- Yes!  I watch baseball and I play lacrosse.  My favorite team for baseball are the San Francisco Giants.  I watched them during the 2011 season, and I would like to add that I am not a bandwagoner.  For lacrosse, I am currently approaching my second season of playing it and my third year in the sport.     

10.  Favorite Old Cartoon? (Usually shown on Boomerang, early in the morning, or on Nicktoons.)- Either the Powerpuff Girls or El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera.  I have always enjoyed watching those shows and I wish they would bring them back one last time.  Also, Danny Phantom is right there on top of my list.  

11.  Ice Cream or Yogurt?- Ice Cream!  I like vanilla ice cream the best or chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.   

12.  Funniest hockey blooper that you have ever seen on TV, live, or on You Tube?- I have yet to see a blooper live, but I kinda like the goofy stuff teams do behind the scenes.  I enjoy looking up the blooper reels from Christmas specials or commercial shoots because I now know what to do if I want to act one day.  

13.  What would be your dream event or place to attend?- I would like to attend either a Preadators vs. Stars hockey game at the American Airlines Center or a WWE Event in the American Airlines Center.  

Thirteen down, a lot more to go!  AShruinger challenged me to these next two parts.  Basically, there are going to be some random facts about me along with facts you may not know about me from looking at my profile.  

1.  In lacrosse, I play Attack (offense) but I used to play defense.  It all depends on what the coaches think would be best for a player to pick up when they first start out.  

2.  I enjoy listening to country music.  My favorite artist used to be Taylor Swift, but then she left the country world for good.  I like Maddie and Tae now because they sing about how a country girl actually feels. 

3.  I was born in Colorado, but I consider Tennessee to be my home.  I can't find where the mall is in Colorado, but I know about fifty ways around Nashville.  

4.  I am from a military background.  My father used to be in the Air Force when I was younger.  

5.  I watch WWE.  Most people, at least that I know of, would rather die than watch a soap opera for men.  I actively find myself reading fan fiction about my favorite Superstars and Divas.  Even though some (okay, 90%) of the moves are fake, I relate to their story lines.  I root for Roman Reigns as if he was Katniss Everdeen going up against the Capital.  

6.  I also watch Supernatural.  Even though all they do is save people, hunt things, and follow the family business, I can relate to the Winchester's brotherly bond.  

7.  I am a twin.  Maybe that's why I relate to the Pines' twins or the Winchesters so easily.  I kinda mentioned it before, but I am the older of the two of us.  

8.  I am learning how to act.  Yeah, it's not much, but I am taking a theater class at my school.  I love every moment that I am on stage alone or with someone.  

9.  Last year, I was the team manager for my lacrosse team.  When I thought I could potentially play in the last couple of games and do everything, it only turned out to be a bunch of lies and broken promises.  Two people quit last year, and they could of replaced me with them.  Instead, I could only warm up with my team.  

10.  I am entering my first beauty pageant later on this year.  I went to an open call on Valentine's Day, and I made it to state!  

11.  I am going to Belmont University to study Exercise Science.  After I complete my undergraduate work, I am going to study to be a Physical Therapist.  

12.  I had a hairless dog.  His name is T-Rex, and he's the cutest thing in the whole wide world!  The photo below is when he was a puppy.  Unfortunately, he died a few weeks ago due to heart failure.    

13.  My favorite movie is Descendants.  I can relate to the characters and what their stories are.  

14.  I'd rather watch cartoons than any reality show on television.  Cartoons are better entertainment than the Kardashians.  

15.  I like to sing.  I used to be in choir, but my voice couldn't take singing in the range I was required to sing at for a whole year.  Singing to a country song is one of my passions.  

Next, some general information about me.    

Name: According to Urban Dictionary, my name is defined as the sexiest girl ever....she needs to stop looking in the mirror when she says sexy!  That's a little bizarre, but I'll take it.  

Personality:  At first, I am a very shy person.  If you don't know me, I don't talk to you a whole lot.  If you do know me, I am way too loud.  I act like I'm the best, because I am the oldest sibling.  I am sarcastic, but I am also kind.  

Favourite YouTuber: Cinema Sins.  I caught up with the whole Twilight Series in less than an hour thanks to Cinema Sins.   

Nicknames: Crash, Killgore, Tini, and there's probably a ton more.  Those are my top three because I either earned them or it is something my family calls me.  Also, I am called Lazy as well.    

Eye Color: Blue!  Just like the ocean.  

Hair Color: Normally, it is dark brown hair.  Lately, I have been dying it red.  

One Fact About Me: I am the oldest sibling in my family.  I ran out of facts to tell, because I am an open book.  

Favorite Color- Depending on the day/season, it is either orange (San Francisco Giants) or green (Dallas Stars).  

Favorite Place- Nashville, Tennessee.  I love the environment and the funny thing that go on in Nashville.  It also has that small town feeling, even though it is a huge city.  

Favorite Celebrity- Can this include athletes?  If yes, then Tim Lincecum and Valeri Nichushkin are the people that I watch.  If not, probably Taylor Swift.  

Favorite Animal- Hmmm.....dogs!  Dogs are just so cute and fluffy!  

Favorite Song- Right now, it is probably Cole Swindell's "You Should Be Here".   

Favorite Book- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins or The Selection series by Kiera Cass.  They are just so awesome, and you should go check them out!  

So, all I have left is the questions and my opinion/answer to fourty-two of the world's problems.  Anyone who feels like doing these multiple challenges, go for it!  I did them all in one section because I am lazy.   

Thirteen Questions for Others

1. Gravity Falls or Star vs. The Forces of Evil?

2.  NFL or NHL?

3.  Least favorite rival team?

4.  Weirdest sport you heard of?

5.  Craziest fandom you are a part of?

6.  Weirdest moment at a sporting event?

7.  If you could be a part of any book series, which one and why?

8.  Favorite old time cartoon?

9.  Weirdest animal you have ever seen?

10.  Pizza or Salad?

11.  Favorite fast food restaurant?

12.  Favorite sit-down restaurant?

13.  Who would you like to meet in real life and why?

Jeez, this section is long.  The last challenge, that I think I have to do, is below.  It is my opinion and answer to some out there questions.  Welcome to the Question Thingy Challenge!  

Have you ever

1.  Skipped Class?- Nope.  Unless I was helping out another school event, never.  

2.  Done drugs?- Nope.  

3.  Self harmed?- Nope.  

(At this moment, I feel like Dean Ambrose.)

4.  Drank?- Nope.  

5.  Shoplifted?- Nope.  

6.  Broken up with someone?- Yeah.  Luckily, our relationship was a whole twenty-eight hours long.  Most of it took place on a car trip.  

7.  Gotten a tattoo?- Nope.  I am well aware that I also swapped six and seven.  

What's your favorite:

8.  Show?- Probably one of the following: WWE Monday Night RAW, Supernatural, or any hockey game.  

9.  Movie?- The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1.    

10.  Song?- Cole Swindell's "You Should Be Here."

11.  Artist?- Taylor Swift.  

12.  Singer/Band?- Florida-Georgia Line.  

13.  Memory?- When I scored my first lacrosse goal ever.  My teammates crashed into me and it made me so happy.  It meant that I was finally a force to be reckoned with on the field.  

14.  Book?- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins or The Selection series by Kiera Cass.

This or That:

15.  Invisibility or Ability to fly?- Probably invisibility.  

16.  Cookies or cake?- Cookie cake!  Combine the two, so you can get the best of both worlds.

17.  Twitter or Facebook?- Facebook.  

18.  Movies or Books?- Books. 

19.  Coke or Sprite?- Neither.  I have never had soda before, and I don't plan on it.  

20.  Blind or Deaf?- Blind.  I still would like to hear what is going on around me.  

21.  Tea or Coffee?- Neither.  I would rather have some Gatorade over those two.  

What's your:     

22.  Age?- 18

23.  Sign?- Sagittarius 

24.  Height?- Five feet and three, almost four, inches

25.  Sexual orientation?- Straight

26.  Shoe size?- Ten

27.  Religion?- Great question.  I do not affiliate myself with any religion, but I do believe that there is a higher being out there.  

28.  Longest relationship?- 28 hours.  That was also my only relationship.  

Opinion on:

29.  Gay rights?- I definitely support it.  I know a lot of couple who are gay, and I just want them to be happy.  

30.  Second chances?- Well, it depends on the person.  If they break a promise, but they try to get back to where they once were, then sure.  On the other hand, if it is an ex-boyfriend who is an absolute jerk to you, no.   

31.  Long distance relationships?- Yes.  No matter how far, as long as someone has feelings for me and I feel the same way about them, it doesn't matter how far away they are.  

32.  Abortion?- It's up to the woman to decide what to do with her unborn baby.  Whatever makes her happy.  

33.  The death penalty?- If somebody did something to deserve death, then yes.  Especially if the crime is murder.  Eye for an eye, anyone?

34.  Marijuana?- I live in Colorado.  I kinda have to be okay with it, even though I can't breathe around it.  

35.  Love?- I do believe that there is somebody out there who loves anybody.  I'll find that person someday.  

Do you:

36.  Believe in ghosts?- Yeah.  I blame Supernatural for that one.  

37.  Shower facing the shower head or away from it?- Away from it.  I don't like getting water into my eyes.  

38.  Sleep with the door open or closed?- Used to be open, because of the dog.  Since he's gone, closed. 

39.  Love someone?- Yes.  They probably don't feel the same about me.  

40.   Still watch cartoons?- YES!  Who doesn't? Whether it's El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera or Gravity Falls, I want to watch something funny and entertaining.  

41.  Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?- Not yet.  I still haven't gone on my first date.  That's why prom exists, right?

42.  Like yourself?- I don't just like myself, I LOVE myself!  

That's it.  I can't feel my fingers, but hope you guys enjoy it.  

(divergent_spn61, can you please answer my questions?)

-Kristina 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro