Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Azera and I were getting ready for our sleepover and I was excited. This was my first sleepover ever! I had changed into an old shirt that was sitting in Azera's closet and I sat down on the floor drawing. The doorbell suddenly rang and Azera went to get it.

I continued drawing a sketch of my family when we were happy until the door opened again. To my horror Noah walked in with a bag. I looked at Azera and she glanced worriedly at me and mouthed 'Sorry'.

He looked at me and smirked and I cowered in fear. "Why is he here?" I asked Azera quietly. "His parents are gone for the night and he needed a place to stay." She answered guiltily. I nodded quietly and continued to shade in my sketch.

"Well let us watch a movie!" Azera said loudly trying to ease the tension in the air. I nodded and hopped onto the couch, excited for the movie. Noah sat next to me and I tensed.

We watched a movie about a girl who's father is always drunk and how she waits for her true love to rescue her. I start breathing hard when I see the dad punch the girl and when I see the girl start crying I jump up and run to the bathroom.

I let out a strangled sob and my breathing pattern starts to pick up. The door opened and Azera ran inside freaking out. "Jane!" She kneeled beside me and put her hands on my shoulders. My vision starts to blur and I see another face next to Azera's. The person's beautiful green eyes stare into mine while putting their hands on my face.

The warmth caressed me and I craved it. I haven't gotten affection like this ever, not even from my own mother. Tears rolled down my face as my vision started to clear. My sobs turned to hiccups and I started to come back to my senses.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro