10-11

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

He removed his hands from my face slowly and stared surprised at him. "U-um, can we watch a different movie?" I say and Azera nods frantically. After the movie I got under my old blanket and curled up to stay warm. I soon fell asleep but not after I felt someone engulf their hand in mine.

At school the next day I stayed quiet, just tired. I had a hard time focusing and my eyes watered randomly. When school was over I walked on the path to my house. I stopped right in front of the woman holding her baby and smiling. I smiled back knowing that the baby was better.

"I don't have any money but I do have some crayons and some scrap paper from cutting stuff today." I told them as I kneeled down. I took them out of my pocket and held it in front of her. The lady took the purple crayon and dragged it over the paper making a line.

She grinned in excitement and started drawing something. I sat there playing with her baby, giggling with him. The woman suddenly stopped and picked up the paper with shaky hands and turned it around for me to see.

I was taken aback by the beautiful drawing. I could see the emotion poured into it and the gentle strokes with so much meaning. It was a picture of me. I smiled so wide and said, "You could make a living by being an artist! This is true talent!" She nodded with a small smile. I handed her baby back to her and got up. "Have a good day!" I said as I skipped away.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro