Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

6th grade took some time getting used to but I adapted pretty well. I was still getting teased by Noah but Azera stayed by my side. Azera started growing more though and a lot of the boys started growing crushes.

I started growing a little too, my hair grew longer. I started to lose my baby fat, my curves started to show a bit but that was all. Noah also changed too, he was cute. But don't tell anyone I said that.

As I was writing out a ratio problem someone switched seats with my partner. I looked up to see poor Jenne switch seats to sit next to Jake, Noah's best friend, and Noah sit down next to me.

I sighed and went back to working on the ratio problem. As I was working I felt something warm against my leg. I looked under the table to see our knees touching and I scowled but didn't move.

As I was walking home I stopped when I saw the most amazing sight. The homeless woman I have kept in touch with stood with her five year old son. She wore a long tan coat and a nice hat. So did her son. I looked at her surprised as she walked over to me. She gathered my cold hands in her warm ones and rested her forehead against mine and said the first words I have ever heard her say.

"Thank you."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro