Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was sitting on the bus next to Azera heading to our field trip. Our field trip was spending the night at a zoo. I was really excited! I've never been to a zoo and I really wanted to see the Giraffes! It always amazed me how they are able to do their everyday things while balancing their long necks.

Azera and I were talking about the meaning of life when I felt someone kick my seat. My lips pursed as I tried to control my rage. I knew it was either Noah or his friends. Azera put her hand on my shoulder then said "They're just boys. Ignore them." I nodded and then I heard Noah mock her in a high voice, "They're just boys. Ignore them." I growled.

I was about to get up and slap him when Azera pulled me down. I scowled but I stayed down and leaned my head against the window, watching the lights through out the city.

"Azera! Look at the lights!" I exclaimed in wonder. Azera leaned toward me and stared out the window in awe.

"Woah..." She whispered. I giggled and continued watching the lights illuminate the night sky until we stopped in front of a gate. We stood up stretching our legs and then grabbed our stuff. As we exited the bus I was in wonder. They covered the whole zoo with Christmas lights and they had music playing softly over the loud speaker.

We walked in clumps and followed our guide to where we were spending the night. We were literally sleeping in a sloth habitat! I set down my blanket and pillow along with my items. Azera set hers down right next to mine and I smiled at her. Then I heard shuffling and turned to my right to see Noah and his friend James set their stuff right down next to us. We rolled our eyes but grabbed our stuff to head to the bathroom.

I changed into an old tank top and some old shorts then put my hair in a messy bun. Azera put on some matching pajamas and put a braid in her hair. We brushed our teeth then walked out and into where we were staying in.

---

Thank you AnonymousGoat for giving me feedback! I really appreciate it!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro