Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I laid there, listening to the sounds of my classmates' heavy breathing. I couldn't sleep. I've never been this far from home and I was getting a little upset. I whimpered and hugged myself while cuddling into my blanket more. It suddenly got really warm so I threw my blanket off of me and laid there, staring into the black abyss.

Rustling was heard and I stilled and pretended to be asleep. I felt a hand brush against my arms and goosebumps formed on my skin. I tried not to think too hard about the situation that I was currently in and focused on slowing my breathing down.

It seemed to work and I started to fade slowly into unconsciousness. I could see my dream floating there, waiting for me to walk towards it. I started to but I stopped when I felt a warm hand hold onto my arm. I just laid in bliss, slowly fading away.

---

I woke up to Azera shaking me.

"Jane! Come on, we have to get ready!" I groaned and rolled over into my pillow. Suddenly the wind got knocked out of me when Azera decided it would be a GREAT DECISION to sit on me. I growled and she got off of me. "Run." I said and she took off. I chased after her laughing and our other classmates stared at us. We stopped laughing together and grabbed our stuff to go get changed.

I changed into an old shirt with some plain black leggings, because what's a girl's life without them?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro