Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I walked into school three days later with a sling and a heavy cast on my arm. When I got to my locker I put in my combination and opened it with my free arm I struggled to get my stuff out. Azera came rushing over and helped me get my stuff out and carried it to my first class, reading.

I sat down and carefully put my stuff in my desk then took out my book. As I was reading I heard whispers around me and I looked up to see Noah sitting on the floor by me. My eyes widened and I tore my eyes away from him and dived into my book.

The stress and reality faded away as I turned into a teenage girl watching an adorable boy trying to figure out his math in class.

He sat there with his nose scrunched up and his hand through his hair. My eyes were glued to him and I wanted so badly to talk to him. He must of sensed my stare because he turned his head and gave me a lopsided grin and my heart melted. I gave him a shaky smile and quickly turned quickly back to my math.

The bell rang and I quickly headed to gym. When I got there I was surprised to see there were mats laid out and the lights were dimmed. Ms. Moore told us to lay down on one so I slowly lowered myself onto the ground, trying to keep balance. Once I laid down they instructed us to to close our eyes and try to drift off to sleep. Since I was so exhausted from the pain I instantly fell right asleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro