Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Captains POV

My eyes scanned over the prince as Jimin helped him inside the clothing that he lightly stitched together while Taehyung was with me.

Taehyung put on white formal shaped dress pants, briefly over the pants he already wore, with a white blouse, a barely stitched together cyan waist coat and a blue velvet jacket that was a perfect measurement of Taehyung's arms.

He looked magnificent.

He looked very rich but mostly just charming.

"Alright, fits pretty well so I suppose I have a base now to make other clothes for you." Jimin commented while I stayed quiet, watching the pair.

"Take it off very carefully Tae." Jimin snapped while Taehyung slowly removed the clothing.

Tae.

There it was again.

His name, shortened. Only becoming somewhat cute and not very masculine.

Taehyung's masculinity from observing him seems to differ constantly.

One moment he's out spoken, one moment he's enjoying playful banter, one moment he's using his physical strength, and then one moment he's polite.

One that stereotypically would be a female trait as he seems to care for people greatly with barely even knowing them.

I wonder if it's due to his political upbringing. One where he lives in the eyes of the public and must behave as he is told. Told to care for each and everyone.

However his brother arguably falters with that characteristic which makes me believe it isn't taught behaviour.

It is just who he is.

It's been years of sailing since I met someone who could be so superior with his role in society, but yet so inferior and out of control with himself.

In a way it reminds me of myself.

I act tough, put up a barrier so that my pains don't seem like a weakness.

I have people fear me but deep down I know that's not truly who I am.

I am just a twenty three year old male who has a lot to learn and someone who's still childish but facing decisions constantly, much like Taehyung would back in Korea.

Part of me feels bad for basically kidnapping them, however it is not going to be for good, even if I'd like to keep them; Or should I say him.

I will return Taehyung before his twenty-fifth birthday because it will become his duty to look out for his people.

I just want to give my people a break and make life more interesting with such different passengers onboard.

Also after realising how Taehyung must live with policies and demands thrown left, right, and centre at him, I guess you could say I want to give him a break from such decisions.

Taehyung's lips peeled upwards into a stunning boxy smile as he praised Jimin for his work on repeat.

Only I couldn't stand looking at him.

A feeling that I can't even put a title too keeps creeping across my chest whenever I am in his presence for too long and I am not a fan of it; I don't want to comply to the feeling.

"Taehyung." I said, now avoiding eye contact with him as he glanced in my direction.

"Go do some rowing." I directed, making his smile fall somewhat.

He nodded, leaving Jimin and I alone in the now sewing room.

I took a deep breath now that he was gone. Air leaving my lips that I didn't even know I was holding in.

"You alright? You look a bit ill or stressed?" Jimin spoke up, examining me from where he stood nearby Taehyung's suit.

"Who wouldn't be a bit stressed given the current situation." I replied now looking at the shorter male.

"What situation would you be referring to?" Jimin curiously asked as he sat on the floor, picking up a needle to sew Taehyung's suit together properly.

"I am making royals work for me. If I get caught, the punishments could be endless. I have a lot of thinking to do to avoid this from happening." I replied to him while watching the male work.

"I know you are the captain, but if your crew is getting a break, why don't you get a break?" Jimin posed.

"I'd rather keep myself busy actually. The more leisure time I have, the more abnormal I feel." I answered him honestly while walking over to the alcohol cabinet in the corner of the room.

"Why would you feel abnormal?" Jimin questioned further, possibly hoping for some secret to leave my lips but I wouldn't dare give anything up that makes me become inferior to just a fashion designer.

"A pirate's life isn't a normal life. I don't want a normal life. I do feel happier with this life, but outsiders look at my people with disgust, confusion and irritation at our lifestyle." I explained pulling out a bottle of whisky.

"Do you drink?" I asked Jimin, changing the topic before Jimin tries to prod deeper into my life because I am not interested in having two deep conversations with the royals today.

"I do, but not while working. I am more likely to stab myself with a needle and I lose concentration." Jimin commented, looking up at me now.

I poured myself a glass, swinging the burning alcohol down my throat before tipping the cup over.

Then I took another glass, pouring a shot before putting the bottle of whiskey back in the cabinet.

I placed the glass shot down on the floor beside Jimin before straightening up.

"For when you take a break." I hummed before heading away.

I walked down the hallway, passing one of my crew while heading up to the top deck.

"Captain, some of the royals want to know whether they can stop rowing?" He asked me.

"All but Taehyung can stop rowing. They can take an hour break and then they can clean the toilets and showers, including Taehyung. Jimin can continue making clothes but send Jin to get his clothes made by Jimin when the rest start cleaning showers," I announced.

"Then they are done for the night." I finished saying, leaving my crew mate to do the work.

"Aye aye captain." He replied back as I continued walking.

"Blimey, what do I do, what do I do." I muttered to myself while heading into my bedroom.

(blimey - something said when one is in a state of surprise)

How soon do I give the royals back to Korea?

Will they be presumed as dead soon?

Will they reveal I kept them hostage and get my crew in trouble?

I'd have to be as quick as anything in delivering them back to Korea to get away from there as soon as possible.

But why is my gut telling me to keep the royals as long as possible?

Is it because I admire Taehyung for his actions and hope he's willing to change outcomes for the future?

Is it because he challenges my power while at sea?

Why is it all because of Taehyung?

I never thought I'd have the honour to meet him, but god he is as good as what the journalists say about him.

And he's even more handsome in person than in newspaper snippets.

I slapped my cheek at that thought.

I don't like being charmed by attractiveness, it makes me feel weak. Like I have a vulnerable spot that can be targeted to unbalance my power.

I can't let my guard down, not even around Taehyung because I don't truly know what they are capable of.

It is hella selfish, but I just want Taehyung. I want him on my ship as he speaks to me politely, not with demands, but with wishes to fulfil.

I want to fulfil all the prince's wishes.

"Fuck, how hopeless am I to provide his needs." I grimaced while banging my fist on my desk in my room.

He needs to learn better that I am in charge. I can't let him walk all over me with questions.

I need to assert my dominance over him.

I can't let myself get attached to the male because realistically I need to return him.

I will live in the moment and pray it continues forever.

Could it be possible that after all these years of having no problems of being alone that I now finally meet someone I'm compatible with. And someone who's around my age. Could I finally be longing for a friend?

But what is a friend?

Do I feel a different feeling to a friend around him?

Fuck, Kim Taehyung, Prince of South Korea, what are you doing to me? 

Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns? What do you think from the captains view? Could there be something going on for the captain as well as Taehyung? - I have needed to post a chapter for ages now. I have literally written the next 10 chapters and I hadn't posted one in a while so I thought I should post another before I keep writing drafts haha. 

If you like my writing, feel free to comment as you read my book or vote. Also add this book to your reading list/s so you get the updates and can help me promote my book.

That's all for now... Enjoy!!! Stay safe, healthy and warm my lovely readers... Byeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro