Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tianna pov

I heard my alarm clock ring and I slowly got out of bed. Another fucking day ahead of me.. I stepped in the shower and did my business.

10 minutes later

I just finished lotioning myself (cocoa butter all the waiii), and I was ready. I was dressed in my uniform. Of course uniform was messed up as f but Tianna here made a way for it to look peng!! I wore my white shirt and black skirt that reached just above my knees. With my black blazer green and black striped tie, and finally with my wallabies. I was looking good as always. I quickly took a pic for insta and went downstairs.

As usual I saw my mum passed out on the sofa. This happens all the time. There's this disgusting guy my mums going out with. I dunno what she sees in him but he ugly as hell. "Mummm." I said as I shook her softly. She rubbed her eyes and woke up. "Oh, morning baby."
"Morning. You ok?" I asked
"Yeah I'm good." She said as she stood up to hug me.
"I'm gonna go freshen up, I won't be long." She said.
I nodded before grabbing an Apple and sitting on a chair. I brought out my phone and it kept pinging with notifications. I was popular at school so I had plenty of followers on my social medias. I was scrolling down as my phone started ringing in my hands.
"Khia!"
"Hey tianna, how's my best friend ?"
"I'm good, what bout you?"
"I'm fine. You getting the bus right?"
"Yeah, meet me at the town centre."
"Aight, at 8?"
"Cool. Bye"
"Bye"

I went upstairs to tell my mum i was going. "Mum?" I asked as I looked for her.
"Right here darling." She said. She was typing something on the laptop. "Whats that?" I asked normally.
"Just my job application. I don't get that much from the cleaning." She said.
"Mum, what do you mean, it's a lot to help me and you."
"Baby, you won't understand, I just want to make you happy."
"Ugh whatever mum. I'm going now."
"Ok baby. Be safe."
"Ok bye." I said as I kissed her cheek.

7:58 am

I just came out of greggs as I saw Khia. "Tianna!"
"Hey my baby." I said
"So you balling without me?" She said jokingly.
"Sorry. I was hungry." I laughed as I went back in with her.
·
·
We were at the bus stop, waiting for the bus. "This fucking bus has been saying due for the past 5 minutes." Khia said clearly irritated. As she finished saying that the bus came from around the corner. There weren't much people getting on our bus, but everyone waiting for the bus was mainly from our school.
Me and Khia went upstairs of the bus and it was loud as hell!! We walked all the way to the back since there was two seats next to each other. I felt someone tap my arm from behind. On this bus their will always be guys messing around at the back. "You're peng still." The guy said. What??. Me and Khia realized they were playing the dumb game of daring thing. But the guy that spoke to me was owiee!! you couldn't lie. He was in my year... and some of my classes, but I forgot his name. He was every girls dream, but I wasn't a beg like some other girls i knew.

We got of the bus and walked the rest to school. The bell rang just as we got to the gate. You could see year 7s and 8s running to class. Mehn there's no need to run.
??: Khia, Tianna!
We saw the rest of our squad. There was me, Khia, Alex, Simi and Dani. We were like sisters and were always there for each other. Me and Khia went over to them, talked, then went to class.

***Last lesson***

We were going to the last lesson. Well I was alone because I couldn't find Khia. I was looking at my timetable simce sometimes we had science in different classes for different weeks. Suddenly I bumped into this guy and fell.
??: My bad. You ight?
Me:Yeah I'm ok. I--
I paused as I saw who it was. It was the guy on the bus.
??: You ok?
Me: Yeah, sorry.
??: what's your name?
Me: Tianna.
??: Tianna? That's a peng name still. I'm Calvin.
Me: Oh ok nice name too. Thank you
I said as he helped me off the ground.
Calvin: You're in my next lesson innit?
Me: Yeah, but I somehow forgot what class were going to.
Calvin: S8
Me: Ok thanks.
And we started to walk to class.

When we got there we were like 45 seconds off the bell. But my teacher didn't seem to mind. Well, maybe...
Teacher: Calvin, Tianna chop chop you're late.
Calvin: Yeye, whatever.
I wasn't gonna mess around this year. I was taking my Gsce's and I wanted to do my best. I pulled up my chair next to Khia.
Khia: Girl were were you?
She said as I sat down.
Me: I was in the lunch hall. But I couldn't find your small self.
Khia: I was outside like searching up and down for you. And Oh yeah, how come you were with Calvin??
She said moving closer to me.
Me: I bumped into him, he helped me up and we routed here. Nothing else, as you may be thinking.
Khia: Hmm
Teacher: Khia and Tianna if you'd like to stay for 15 minutes after school, you could have just told me.
Khia: (whispered) no thanks babes.
She said as she scratched her head jokingly.
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro