Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Calvin above

Tianna pov

It was Saturday morning and I was going shopping with the girls. it was Dani's 16th birthday next week and we had nothing to wear. I went downstairs and saw my mum and the guy. His name was James. They were snuggled together on the sofa. Eww
Me: "Morning mum"
Mum: morning babes.
I walked over to her and hugged her. Looked at James and walked into the kitchen. But as I was I heard my mum call me back.
Mum: Tianna have you forgotten your manners?
Me: Good morning James.
I said rolling my eyes.
James: Good morning Tianna.

I didn't answer him, I just walked back into the kitchen.

I bet you're like 'why are you tryna get rude for?' I'm not trying to, he's a prick and I don't like him. I sat on the kitchen island and texted my girls.
~Convo~
Me: gyals I'm bored
Khia: same. I need to go shopping. Who's up for it.
Simi: Yeah,me. I need something for Dani's party.
Dani: Yeah can you all ask your parents for money we need to go and buy matching outfits.
Alex: Ok. How much?
Dani: About £50?
Khia: Ight.
Me: ok.
Simi: We'll meet at the mall ok?
Dani:Yeah like 2 o'clock.
Alex: ok gtg. Bye my babes xx
Khia: bye x
Dani: ok x
Simi: bye xxx
Me: x
~end of text convo~

2 hours later

"Tia!!" My mum shouted.
Me: coming.
I went upstairs to where she was.
Me: yes mum?
She just sat crossing her arms looking at me.
Me: what's wrong?. I asked confused.
Mum: why do you hate James so much? He's a wonderful guy, he treats me right. Better than your dad ever did.

My mum slowly looked at her laps. Upset.
Me: mum don't worry, I just don't like him though. I said hugging her.
Mum: Its ok, you can go and get some money from my purse downstairs. And be safe.

Me: Thanks mum. Bye. I said blowing a kiss and leaving.

~At the mall~

Simi: Dani, you don't even have a date for your party.
Dani: But me and Matthew have been really getting on well. Ill speak to him.
Khia: You two are always lovey dovey when we're not around.
Dani: Shut up Khia.
Alex: Its true. Never separated even in class there snuggled like it's movie night.
·We all started laughing·
Tianna: OMG guys there's Calvin. I said looking down slightly.
Khia: *wolf whistle*

He was walking with Matthew and some other guys in our year. All the girls made me walk over to him, but they were behind me watching.
Me:hey Calvin
Calvin: Yeah tianna, how are you?
Me: Good you?
Calvin: I'm ight.

Already from the corner of my eye I saw Matthew and Dani were already on each other. I giggled a bit, maybe a bit to much because calvin saw and started laughing to. "I think they need a room." He said a little to loudly that they noticed. I was still laughing and then looked over at Calvin. He was looking directly in my eyes and there was a spark that shook me a little to much. "Umm.." I said a little uncomfortable. Luckily Simi was there to break the silence. "Um guys I'm sorry if I interrupted anything but Tianna we need to get back to what we came to do." And she walked back all three of them still looking attentively. "What are you shopping for?" He asked
"Dani's party." I said.
"Oh aight, is it like a boys and girls shubz thing?" he asked
"umm yeah i think. But Danielle(dani's full name) hasn't spoken much about the boys yet." i said.
"...yet." he said looking and laughing at me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro