6. Don't Feel Lonely - Talk To Us! :)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yes, in this book Whoever had a Bad Day & needs a cheer up, needs to talk about something to feel better, needs some advice or is New To Wattpad & Hasn't Made Any Friends yet - Can talk to Our Support Group. 

That was the main idea of this book - & Me & My two Fellow Support Group Founders Are Here For You if You Need Us! 😊👍

*( I mean: I'm always here - but if you prefer to talk to Poppy or Lily - I will call them for you & they will talk to you in comments under this chapter ).

🔷 You saw Our Descriptions in the First Chapter

- So You Can Decide Which One Of Us would be the best to talk to you ( If you are a girl - & you choose Lily or Poppy - because you think that 'they will understand you better than me' - Ok, I'll call them for you! - Cause this may be True :) ) 

💠 When you decide which one of us 3: Lily, Poppy or Me you want to talk with

- Just let me know in comments by writing 'I want to talk - & adding a name of any Founder of Our Support Group:

*If you write: 'I want to talk, Creek' - I will know that you chose to talk to Me - & I will start talking to you as soon as I see your message

*If you write 'I want to talk, Lily' - I will know that you chose to talk to Lily - & I will let My Friend @Lily_Ikidney know that She should talk to you in comments of this book 

*And if you write 'I want to talk, Poppy' - I will call My Friend @Poppy_TrollPrincess - & she will start talking to you in comments of this book 

✨ Don't worry - you won't wait long for our answer! 😁✨

- The Possible wait for our answer can be: from a few minutes to One Day! :) 

( We're not like some Users who answer your message after a few Weeks or Months - we want to help you, give you advice or cheer you up as fast as Possible - the time of waiting for our Answer should not be longer than one day since I notice your message in comments ) 

🌏 We Promise to Do Our Best: 

@Positive_Creek ,

Poppy_TrollPrincess

Lily_Ikidney 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro