3 ~ Not hetero

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Maeve

The next day

When lunch rolled around I had absolutely no fucking appetite. Unlike Otis and Eric who were eating chips like if it was their last supper.

"Where's your lunch?" Otis wondered chewing on the last few chips in his mouth.

Eric chimed. "Here you can have mine, Maeve" He slip the plate of his uneaten chips towards me "I'm completely stuffed"

I shook my head in response resting my palm underneath my chin. "No thanks, Eric. I'm just not very hungry today"

Aimee walked out of the canteen with her head down having her hands deep inside the pockets of her blue denim jeans.

Not being unable to speak to her breaks my heart.

My eyes wandered for her to reappear but she was gone.

And.

Not.

To.

Be.

Seen.

"Maeve" Otis's voice interrupted my longing search for Aimes. "Are you ok?"

I rubbed my eyelids and yawned. "Yeah I'm fine"

"Well you don't look it to me" Eric injected dramatically. "You look like you've been through hell and back"

"I just didn't get much sleep last night" Another yawn came out of my mouth as I rolled my eyes unamused. "I have a lot on my mind lately"

Otis and Eric nodded simultaneously. "I have something to tell you guys" I shallowed deeply exhaling through my nose. "Because if I don't I'll fucking explode"

"Ok we're all ears" Otis placed his hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

"Aimee kissed me last night" I confessed not giving either one of my best friends eye contact. At that moment all I wanted to do is shyly hide away in my caravan and never come out of it for the rest of my life.

Otis sat flabbergasted while Eric cheekily grinned clapping his hands together in pure excitement.

"Oh my god!" Eric loudly chimed. "I never saw that coming what an interesting plot twist"

"But I thought you were.." Otis scratched his head puzzled.

"Straight?" I finished his sentence coming to the realisation that I'm not as quote on quote Herero as I thought was. "Even before the kiss it's been on my mind for awhile now"

"Aww" Eric smiled. "You and Aimee would make a cute couple"

Otis nodded curving a small smile across his lips. "Have you told her how you feel about her yet, Maeve?"

I folded my arms across my chest and sighed snaking my head. "No I didn't have the chance to last night because Aimee dashed out of the caravan faster than Usain Bolt"

"Don't worry, Maeve" Eric soothed. "She'll came around when she's ready to"

"I hope so, Eric" I sat in a train of deep thought tusking a piece of my long chocolate brown hair behind my earlobe giving Eric a friendly pat on the back. "I hope so"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro