13 💜

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continue :

Karan was shown running behind preeta and dheeraj.. they were about to get in the lift but he quickly came in between and stopped them..

Dheeraj : Karan hat aage se.. bohot ho gaya tera!

Karan : excuse me Mr. Dhoopar! Don't talk to me in that tone understand?! Maine tujhse kuch nhii kaha Or tujhe dikh nhii rahaa she is crying!! Only i can make her stop.. let me talk to her... baby-

He first spoke angrily to dheeraj ,then his eyes softened looking at her who was hiding behind his back and crying silently..

Dheeraj : aa gaya dobara baby pe haa?! Andar to bada preeta preeta kar raha tha.. kab sudhrega tu.. or tujhe PREETA ki tension leni ki koi zroorat nhii haii.. m huu!

He mocked him who glared at him with deadly eyes.. he was not in the fucking mood to fight with him.. his baby needed him!

Karan : who the hell are you??! She is MY WIFE MY PREETA MY BABY! I'll talk to her and apologize okay! Agar tu yeh expect kar raha hai m tujhe sorry bolunga then go ( mouths ) fuck yourself!

Dheeraj was about to strangle him but Karan pushed him inside the lift made him fall on his butt.. he winced in pain.. Karan quickly pressed the button and the door closed..

Then turned towards preeta who looked shocked then worried for dheeraj.. And Karan didn't like that at all..

Keeping aside his jealousy, he decided to talk to her.. it was more important..

But before he could speak a word, preeta started walking towards the stairs.. his eyes widened in worry, he forward his hand to grab her but it was too late.. her foot twisted and she fell down on the floor..

Preeta : Ahh..

She cried in pain.. Karan immediately bend to her level and hold her in his embrace..

Karan : preeta! Damnn it!! Kisne kaha tha tumhe yahaa aane ko.. lag gyi na chot.. zyada dard ho raha haii..

He said worriedly and lightly touched her ankle but she shouted in pain and cried more badly.. he instantly took his hand back..

Karan : nhii nhii.. nhii baby.. don't cry.. motuu haii na.. abhi thik ho jayega..

Cupping her cheek, he wiped her tears then picked her up in his arms and moved towards his cabin hurriedly..

Karan : salil call doctor jaldiii!

Ordering him , he entered inside and carefully made preeta sit on the couch.. sitting on his knee, he checked her.. her knee was bleeding and hands were lightly red too..

She hiccuped and cried more the longer she looked at her wounds.. holding her neck, he made her looked at him..

Karan : Shh.. look at me.. kuch nhii hua.. meri preeta to bohot strong hai naa or strong girl aesi thodi rooti haii.. chalo bilkul chup.. abhi doctor aa rhe haii na..

He said softly and tried to distract her from the pain.. she nodded her head..

Preeta : i..i m strong girl..

Karan : yes! my baby is soo strong..

He sat beside her and took her in his embrace.. rubbing her arms, he placed a kiss on her forehead and kept saying things to divert her mind..

Preeta : nhiii mujhe chahiye puppy..

Karan : lekin mujhe to dar lagta hai na.. ( she blinks her eyes cutely ) accha thik haii m launga mere is cute se puppy ke liye ek real puppy..

She giggled, while he caressed her cheeks and wiped the corner of her eye as her eyes were still teary.. her head was resting on his shoulder as he was wrapping her in his arms..

It was more than 15 minutes and doctor was still not there.. Karan was somewhat successful in distracting her from the pain but she was hissing every 2 minutes..

And it was making him feel more bad.. he should be more careful.. construction was going on in the stairs section because of some scattered stones, she tripped and hurt herself.. his poor baby, first he got angry at her and now these injuries..

He thought and cursed himself more..

Preeta : motu dard ho raha haii..

She whispered and he knew she was on the verge of crying again..

Karan : baby he is coming.. rona nhii.. abhii dekhna dard bilkul aese chuu mantar ho jayega..

He made a fist with his hand and opened it towards the sky as if making her pain fly away.. she looked towards the window and he chuckled at his innocent baby..

Salil : Karan sir yeh doctor prithvi..

Karan stood up but kept holding preeta's hand..

Doctor prithvi : hello mr. Luthra.. nice to meet you.. mahira called me.. she said it was emergency who is the patient ?

He asked politely.. Karan looked towards salil at the mention of mahira but nevertheless gestured towards preeta..

Salil : sir i was calling but poo- mahira mam ne kaha vo ek bohot acche doctor ko jaanti haii and he will treat preeta mam with care..

Karan sighed but nodded his head then turned towards preeta who was looking scared.. prithvi just sat on the sofa but she moved away and shook her head..

Preeta : dard hoga..

As soon as she said, her eyes filled up with the tears again.. Karan gently held her leg and put it on the sofa.. he sat behind her , while prithvi was sitting on the other side..

Karan : baby i'm here na.. agar doctor treat nhii karenge to thik kaise hogi chot.. pain or zyada hoga.. let him do it.. hm..

Prithvi : don't worry miss preeta.. I'll do it gently..

Karan : Mrs! It's Mrs. Preeta Karan luthra..

He corrected him who smiled fakely and nodded.. then started doing his work.. preeta flinched and 'oww' few times but Karan made sure she was okay..

He tickled her neck lightly, while kissing her cheek and she laughed..

Preeta : motuuu..

Karan : motu ki papita..

She played with his hairs and he kept looking at her with adoration..

Mahira who came inside his cabin again without permission fisted her hands in anger and jealousy..

Karan : it's not serious right ?

Her back rested on his front.. his one hand wrapped around her waist, while other caressing her hairs..

Prithvi : yes it's fine.. light sprain hai but inko atleast ek din to bed rest chahiye.. yeh kuch medicines haii.. yeh vaali abhi leni hai or agar zyada dard hua to raat ko bhi leni haii..

Karan : thanks doctor..

Prithvi : it's my duty.. and preeta please no running..

Karan : suna.. no running varna yeh injection bhii laga dete haii shararti bacho ko..

He said, while getting up and filled a glass of water for her.. she opened her mouth to argue but he put the tablet on her tongue and quickly made her drink water..

Preeta : Aaaannnn!

She cried frustratedly then slapped his biceps who wiped her lips then made her lie down on the couch, while preeta kept glaring at him cutely..

Karan : kon shararti.. koi shararti nhii haii idar.. meri baby to itnii pyaari or good girl haii.. Karan kii cute sii preeta haii..

Covering her with a blanket, he sat on his knees and talked to her sweetly... his hand kept massaging her head..

The other three people present there almost fainted..

He was The Karan Luthra known for his Ruthless, angry and arrogant nature but here he was talking to a girl who was merely reaching his chest soo sweetly and lovingly.. he sounded so whipped..

They all were so shocked..

Karan : sleep now.. motu abhi aaya hm..

He kissed her forehead twice then stood up and gestured all of them to get out.. literally said with his eyes to get the fuck out..

Mahira : Karan actually I want to-

Karan : lower your voice mahira.. can't you see preeta is sleeping ?! Get out now!

He said in a low but stern voice.. she gulped and quickly left... other two followed her.. Karan glanced at preeta for one more time and walked outside.. carefully shutting the door..

Salil : sir meeting-

Karan : Do I have to say ?! Cancel it! and ( to prithvi ) thanks for treating my wife doctor.. you can go now..

He nodded his head and smiled at him then left from there but not before sending a wink and smirk at mahira..

Mahira : Karan he is my friend.. actually i called him.. i m feeling so sorry and guilty.. mujhe preeta ke sath aese behave nhii karna chahiye tha.. i m really very sorry.. I swear i didn't mean to.. mujhe laga she is one of your girlfriend.. you know we are going to marry-

Karan : We are not! Kitna baar kahuu tumse i m not at all interested in you mahira! So stop all these bullshit.. and preeta meri girlfriend nhii meri biwi haii.. she is my girl.. so you better behave!

He warned her.. his voice was not even a bit soft like with preeta but a lot colder..

Screen freezed

Target : 520+ followers and 60+ comments..

2 updates this month.. are we good ? :) Now, don't disturb me till August.. hehe.. (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Do votes and leave your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro