14 💜

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continue :

Mahira : Karan he is my friend.. actually i called him.. i m feeling so sorry and guilty.. mujhe preeta ke sath aese behave nhii karna chahiye tha.. i m really very sorry.. I swear i didn't mean to.. mujhe laga she is one of your girlfriends.. you know we are going to marry-

Karan : We are NOT! Kitna baar kahuu tumse i'm not at all interested in you mahira! So stop all these bullshit.. and preeta meri girlfriend nhii meri biwi haii.. she is my wife.. so you better behave!

He warned her.. his voice was not even a bit soft like he used with preeta but a lot colder and more rude..

Mahira ( shocked ) : bi.. biwi.. ??

Karan : yeah.. it's just happened.. but now I'm happy with her.. abhi tak maine official announcement nhii kii as you can see she is not in her right mind right now.. so please you too don't tell anyone.. not even my parents..

She clenched her hands into tight fists angrily but nodded her head with a fake smile..

Mahira : i'll not tell anyone karan..

Karan : yeah but don't you think you should apologise to her.. I swear mahira tumhari jagah koi ladka hota naa.. ( cracked his fingers ) usko m itna phodta itnaaa maarta.. jis hath se tum meri preeta ko maarne vaali thii vo hath kaat ke kutto ko khila deta.. lekin m har baar to nhii tumhe maaf karaunga haina ?! Next time kuch aesa karne ke baare m socha bhii to m bhul jaunga kii tum ek ladki ho.. be ready to face The Karan Luthra!

He smiled at her but anyone could know how scary , threatening and dangerous his smile was.. she visibly shook in fear.. his eyes telling her that he meant every single word..

Mahira : i..i..i m sorry.. sorry karan.. i..i didn't mean that.. I got jealous.. m..m aesa kabhi.. kabhi nhii karungii or preeta se bhii sorry bolungii.. I'll apologise to her..

Karan : you better! For now you can go.. you can beg for forgiveness tomorrow.. I need to take care of my girl..

Glaring at her for last time, he wore his glasses 🕶️ and entered inside the cabin..

She took a deep breath to calm her racing heart as he scared the shit out of her but was she ever going to stop ? A Big No!

Mahira ( in mind ) : tumhe to m sabak sikha ke rahungi preeta!

Preeran's side :

Tucking her face in his neck, he picked her up in his arms carefully and left the company to go home..

Preeta : motuuuu..

She whined as soon as he placed her on the bed and made grabby hands towards him.. he chuckled then hold her hands and kissed her small skinny fingers..

Karan : let's feed this little tummy of yours.. aaj bohot junk food khaaya na..

He narrowed his eyes at her who just smiled cheekily.. sitting beside her, he took her in his embrace and hugged her close as she rested her head against his chest..

Preeta : nhii khaana..

She whispered sleepily.. he sighed as he knew that she loved to eat food cooked by her only.. no-one else.. he first tried to stop her as he was feeling worried what if she hurt herself in the kitchen but she didn't listen.. but now she had to..

Karan : preeta koi drama nhii chahiye mujhe.. m abhi khaana leke aata hu.. baitho idar aaram se.. neeche nhii aana okay..

He said , while departing himself from her and making her sit properly.. he adjusted pillows behind her and also put one under her leg..

She shook her head then childishly showed her tongue to him.. he just pinched her cheek lightly and walked towards the kitchen..

He came back after 20 minutes with a bowl of hot soup for her but was shocked to see her jumping around the room with one leg.. he quickly put the soup on the side table of the bed and tried to hold her but she dodged him then giggled..

Karan : what the hell are you doing preeta! Are you trying to kill me !? Mana kiya tha na hilna nhii.. lekin yeh ladki ek baat nhi maanti meri.. idar aao.. preeta!

When she didn't listen and kept running away from him, he used a stern voice.. she immediately stopped and looked at him innocently.. picking her in his arms, he placed her on the bed and kneel down in front of her on the floor to see her feet..

He sighed in relief seeing her feet okay.. he thought it would be swollen..

Preeta : m..m change karne gyii thii.. phir mujhe khelna ka man kiya.. sorry..

She hold her both ears.. he looked at her and was nearly going to scold her but her cute apology melted his heart instantly..

But then he realised that he had to apologise to her too.. the way he blamed her and spoke angrily wasn't good at all.. she fucking cried because of him..

Karan : aage se aese run nhii karna hm..

He said softly then sat beside her.. she nodded her head obediently.. cupping her cheeks, he placed a kiss on her forehead then at her tiny little nose.. she smiled cutely..

Karan : i m sorry.. motu ne bohot daanta naa aaj.. i swear baby i didn't mean to.. its just I lost a deal phir gussa tum pe nikal gaya.. maaf kardo mujhe..

Preeta : maine sachiii m usko nhii mara tha.. usne pehle mujhe hurt kiya..

She pouted her lips.. he sighed and placed another kiss on her forehead..

Karan : i know baby.. i know meri jaan.. i trust you the most.. or agar tumne maara bhii hota to bhii mujhe aesa gussa nhii karna chahiye tha.. pyaar se samjana chahiye tha mere baby ko..

He squeezed her cheeks making her face look like a fish.. she nodded her head twice.. completely agree with his  words..

Preeta : aage che aesa kala to m bohoooot gussa kalungii.. na..naraaz bhii..

She said with difficulty as he was still squeezing her cheeks.. he laughed.. caressing her one cheek.. he kissed the other and smiled at her lovingly..

Karan : yes mam! Chalo ab yeh soup jaldi se finish karo..

She quickly shook her head and was about to move away from him but he picked her up in his arms for the i-dont-know-how-many-times-today and made her sit properly leaning against the headrest..

Preeta : nhiiiiiiii.. mujhe nhi peena yeh ganda soup.. no no no no!

She fake cried but he just ignored it and picked up the bowl.. blowing on the soup to make it less hot, he forwarded the spoon towards her..

Karan : khaane ko ganda nhii bolte preeta.. or try to karo.. accha hai soup.. come on baby.. open your mouth.. Aaaaa..

He somehow made her drink the soup but only half so he finished the soup..

Preeta : Chocolate!

She demanded it from him as her dessert.. she loved these chocolates so he always kept it with him.. obviously, he didn't let her eat much..

Karan : no chocolates today only medicines.. aaj bohot bahar ka kha liya tumne..

She looked at him annoyingly and he raised an eyebrow at her..

Preeta : Theeeeek haiii!

Gulping down the medicines, he helped her to drink water then made her lie down on the bed.. he covered her with the warm blanket and himself sat near her feet..

Preeta : motu dard hoga..

She spoke as he started massaging her injured feet..

Karan : nhii hoga.. araam se kar raha hu baby.. now close your eyes and sleep..

She hummed, while rubbing her eyes and after a few minutes fell asleep.. completing massaging her feet , he walked towards the washroom to change then settled beside her on the bed..

He pulled her in his arms carefully to not break her sleep.. running his fingers in her soft hairs.. he fell asleep..

Screen freezed..

Do votes and leave your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro