15 💜

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

SURPRISE!!

Next morning,

Karan was shown sitting on the bed leaning against the head rest beside preeta who was sleeping peacefully hugging his one arm , while he was working on his MacBook with the other hand..

He sighed then removed his eye glasses and looked at his wife whose face was glowing so much under the sunlight..

Karan : preeta ? Wake up.. it's almost 10

He spoke softly while running his finger in her hair.. she just laid more comfortably by placing her head on his lap.. he chuckled and put the laptop aside then kissed her chubby cheeks..

She whined as he kept irritating her by placing unlimited kisses on her cheeks..

Preeta : motuuu nhii!

Karan : accha nhi karta pareshan.. utho ab jaldii se.. go brush and freshen up.. hurry up..

He said while trying to make her sit properly.. she fake cried and hit his chest and hands..

Preeta : I want to sleep!

Karan : Oww! You junglii billii subah subah apne pati par zulm karna shuru.. meow meow karna shuru tumhara..

Preeta : Meeeoww...

She meow cutely then hugged him and slept on his shoulder.. he laughed at her antics then picked her in his arms and walked towards the bathroom.. she giggled when he lightly tickled her waist..

Karan : now be my good bachaa.. get ready.. I'll prepare breakfast for us..

He settled her messy hair then pulled her cheeks lightly.. she pouted her lips..

Preeta : I want hot chocolate!!

She grinned at him but he shook his head in no.. her face fell..

Karan : no chocolate for today! kuch nhiiii milega.. only healthy food..

Preeta : Whyyyyy

Karan : because yesterday you already had so much.. raat ko tummy m pain hua tha na.. kyu hua tha ?!

He narrowed his eyes at her.. she bit her lips and looked down.. yesterday, she got her foot sprained and at midnight, her stomach pained not that much but still that made him go crazy and so damn worried.. he gave her medicines and thank goodness she slept peacefully after that or he was seconds away to call a doctor..

Preeta : ab nhii ho rahaa..

She whispered and looked at him slowly..

Karan : ab m hone bhii nhii dungaa! Koi shararat nhii ab.. today we are only going to rest No mastii! Okay ?

Preeta : okie.....

His phone's ringing sound caught his attention.. kissing her forehead softly he walked back to the room..

After 30 mins, karan was setting the food on the table which was green salad, hot vegetable soup, some veggie sandwiches and a glass of milk.. She huffed then looked at him with puppy eyes..

Karan : Eat.

He said more like ordered her then sat beside her.. she was about to shake her head but his glare was enough to stop her.. and eat quietly..

Somehow she gulped those vegetables but When it was time to drink milk, she tried to be sneaky and was emptying the glass back in the jug but obviously he caught her in a moment..

Karan : preeta I'm telling you! Do this again and no chocolates for a month.. I promise you!!

Preeta : yeh ab zyada ho raha haii mister!!

She stood up from her seat angrily and said ,while glaring at him dangerously putting hand on her waist.. he looked at her from top to bottom then raised his eyebrows..

Karan : Accha jii?

Preeta : jii haaa!

She pointed her finger at him but he hold her wrist and pulled her in his lap.. she gasped and looked at him with wide eyes.. he chuckled then kissed her little fingers one by one..

Karan : hyeeee.. yeh ladki kisi din jaan legi meri..

Preeta : ( whines ) motuu

Karan : haa meri Jaan kya hua? Kyu mera baby itna irritated hai aaj.. hmm..

She looked down quietly and started playing with his shirt buttons.. he hold her face between his palms and made her look at him..

Karan : why so sad sad ? No milk.. okay No but why my baby look so down today.. you not feeling well.. should we go to the doctor ?

He noticed since she came back downstairs for breakfast she looked irritated and sad.. she was not behaving like her usual self.. eating quietly not being messy and without talking was not her thing..

Preeta : tum.. tum jaa rhe ho mujhe.. mujhe chod kar..

She whispered ,and the very next moment her eyes welled up and a tear escaped from her eye..

Karan : What ? No baby.. I'm not going anywhere.. kisne kaha tumse.. and stop crying bachaa.. har baat pe yeh precious aashu nikal jaate hai tumhare..

He wiped her tears gently then caressed her cheeks..

Preeta ( in a teary voice ) : maine suna tumhe phone pe baat karte hue..

Karan : Aree baba.. that's just for a week.. m aa jaungaa ek hafte m bs..

Preeta : Noo! Mujhe bhi jaana hai!

She said stubbornly and hugged him tightly.. he sighed then patted her hair..

In the morning, he got a call from his assistant that it was a very urgent business trip so he had to go to Italy for a week.. he was tensed about her but thought to let her stay at dheeraj's home.. he would be more than happy to take her with him but she had no passport and visa.. that's a very long process and he don't have much time..

Karan : preeta.. listen to me baby.. it's just a week.. hmm.. phir vaapis aake ham dono sath m ghumne jayenge okay..

Preeta : motu sath ghumi ghumii..

Cupping her face, he removed her face from his neck and made her look at him.. she pouted her lips.. he chuckled then lightly pecked her nose..

Karan : babydoll stop being so cute.. I soo wannaa eat youuuu..

[ I'm feeling so single.. AAaaaa!! Can some fictional guy date me please.. ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ ]

Saying this, he lightly bit her cheek..

Preeta : Owww..

She fake cried then pulled his hair angrily.. he hissed in pain..

Karan : OYE!!

Preeta : Huhhh!!!!

She ran away from him and laid down on the couch on her stomach hiding her face in the pillow..

Karan : baby don't run please.. yeh ladki kabhi nhi sunti merii.. preeta ab dobara pain hua na to dekhna sidha injection.. phir rona tum.. I'll not even stop the doctor but tell him to give you two inject- Aaahh!

Saying this, he walked towards her while rubbing his hair but got hit by the pillow directly on his face.. then by another and another until she ran out of pillows..

Karan : ( laughs ) Aree meri babydoll basss itnaa gussa..

He sat beside her and tried to take her in his embrace but she kept pushing him then turned herself completely away from him..

Preeta : mujhe nhi baat karni!

Karan : okay but first let me check your feet..

He kneeled down in front of her and carefully twisted her foot slowly.. it healed but still she can't run like this..

Karan : now you little lady listen to me.. if you run like this again.. I'll seriously tie you on the bed and will not let you move even a bit.. you understand that!

Preeta : No!!

She glared at him angrily but this time he glared back at her.. she looked down and her eyes welled up a bit..

Karan : what's this behaviour Mrs. Preeta Karan luthra.. I'm asking you something ?! Kal bhi kaha tha na nhii bhaagna.. haa?! Answer me..

She nodded her head in yes and whispered a small sorry to him.. he sighed then cupped her face and softly kissed her forehead..

More tears fell from her eyes and the next moment she was crying and sobbing..

Preeta ( crying ) : I.. I... hate you.. m.. m kabhi baat nhi karungi tumse.. bad motu..

His eyes widened seeing her like this.. he just wanted her to understand and take care of herself.. he didn't even use 10 per cent of the stern voice he used with the other people..

Karan : baby listen to me.. okay I'm sorry I'm really very sorry.. preeta please.. let me hug my baby please..

He pleaded with guilty eyes as she wasn't even letting him hug her.. somehow he took her in his embrace and rubbed her back gently..

Preeta : ( sobs ) no you are bad.. soo bad..

Karan : baby I care for you that's why I scolded you.. stop crying now.. itni pretty pyaari sii meri babydoll acchi lagti hai rote hue.. hm..

Tucking her hairs behind the ear, he gently rubbed his thumb on her cheek.. she wiped her tears on his shirt and clutched it into her smile fists.. he chuckled..

Karan : baat nhi karni motu se..

She shook her head against his chest and pouted her lips.. kissing her hairs, he hugged her tightly..

Preeta : me gussa!

Karan : sorry baby.. forgive me please..

She just wrapped her hands around his torso and hide her face in his neck.. he rubbed her back and pulled her more closer..

Preeta : chocolate motu..

She whispered against his neck and played with his hairs.. he broke the hug, squeezed her cheeks cutely then kissed her nose loudly..

Karan : only one.

She shown him 2 fingers.. he sighed then nodded his head.. she giggled and smiled happily.. he just playfully punched her cheek then kissed the same one..

She completely forget about him leaving for the business trip..

She turned her back to him then sat on his lap leaning against his chest.. her legs hanging on the armrest.. he wrapped his one hand around her waist, while other around her shoulder hugging her closer and closer..

Karan : ( in mind ) my everything.. my baby..

He whispered in his mind staring at her who was now almost asleep with only love in his eyes for her.. he knew that if something happened to her, he would surely turn the world upside down and burn everything or everyone..

His session of lovingly gazing at his wife came to the end as the door bell rang indicating that someone not at all pleasant was here to destroy their peace..

Screen freezed

Sooo how are you guyss.. how's your life treating you.. mine is tired at home, busy at work and bored at college.. *sighs* adult life sucks.. I wanna be 15 againnn..

And about updates next June 😂 just kidding I also don't know.. 😛 it's just that I'm sick these days and at home for like 5 days so just thought to go back to my fictional world..

Don't forget to vote and leave your beautiful comments or update will be more late!

Tina ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro