16 💜

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continue :

Karan : What the hell are you doing here Mahira ??!!

He said angrily trying to keep his voice low so that his baby didn't wake up from her precious sleep.. his jaw clenched seeing the most hated woman in his life right now..

Mahira : karan let me talk please.. i..i..m really very sorry.. I want to apologise to preeta also-

Karan ( angrily ) : don't you dare to take my wife's name with your filthy mouth.. and get lost from here.. niklo abhi ke abhi mere ghar se!!

Mahira : Karan please don't be like this.. I'm your friend.. I was supposed to be your wife that's why preeta ko dekh kar mujhe gussa aa gaya tha.. I felt jealous but now I'm sorry.. I'm feeling so guilty right now..

He rolled his eyes hearing her imaginary thoughts of being his wife.. unfortunately, she was his mother's friend's daughter and they only talked once about their marriage.. that too he denied without any second thought.. he was never ever interested in her.. the thought itself scares him..

Karan : I got it.. now you can go- hello! Yeah Aman.. yes tomorrow afternoon ticket.. yeah I'm leaving tomorrow.. hm okay..

His phone's ringing sound stopped his words.. he picked up his phone and started talking.. Mahira quickly entered inside and glared at the sleeping figure of preeta but Karan's words caught her attention..

Mahira : you are going ?

Karan : That's fucking none of your business and who told you to enter inside my home ?!! Get the hell out of here!

Mahira : why are you being so rude karan! I'm here to just say sorry to you and her.. preeta heyy hiii !

Preeta : ( sleepy ) motuu..

Their voices wake her up.. she slowly rubbed her eyes then sat hugging the pillow to her stomach.. Karan's eyes softened looking at her.. he walked towards her and she stood up and looked at him with sleepy eyes..

Karan : baby come here..

His arms wrapped around her as she put her cheek against his chest then rubbed her nose on it.. he caressed her back gently..

Karan : why did you wake up hm ? Sleep some more sweetheart..

Mahira's eyes widened in shock and in anger looking at Karan who was talking to her so lovingly.. seconds ago he was literally cursing her..

Mahira : ( in mind ) m bhi dekhti hu kab tak sath rhte ho tum dono.. I'll kill you preeta!!

Preeta : nhi sonaa.. bhook lagi haii..

Mahira : preetaaa I have chocolates for you... See these all are for you..

She walked towards him and showed her all the chocolates she got to manipulate her.. preeta's eyes shined with happiness and she quickly took them from her hands..

Preeta : yayyyyy!! motu m khaa luu ?? Please please please please!

Karan : Noo-

Mahira : let her eat Karan.. ek chocolate se kuch ni hoga but usse pehle preeta kya tum mujhe maaf karogi.. I'm really sorry.. mujhe tumhare sath vaise behave nhi karna chahiye tha..

Preeta just giggled then nodded her head side to side in a yes.. Karan sighed.. she is just too good for the cruel world..

Preeta : okiee poo poo aunty koi baat nhi.. motu ab m khaa lu chocolates.. only one pakka..

She shows him her best puppy face.. he chuckled hearing her calling Mahira aunty then nodded his head in yes.. she gave him a long excited kiss on his cheek and took his phone from his hands then sat on the couch and started munching while playing games on the phone..

Karan : preeta only one.. okay baby..

He liked the fact that she asked for his permission before eating something a stranger gave to her.. his innocent love..

Mahira : Karan ab tum bhi mujhe maaf kar do na please.. I'm really very sorry..

Karan : this is the last time mahira I'm forgiving you.. meri preeta jaan hai merii.. not a word against her you understand that !

Mahira : ok..ok Karan forgive me.. ab batao na please tum kaha Jaa re ho I mean business trip ?

Karan : hm business trip.. kal hi Jaa raha hu..

Mahira : what about preeta ? Tumhare sath Jaa rhi haii..

Karan ( sighs ) : that's the problem I can't take her with me.. dheeraj ke paas soch raha hu but she will not..

Mahira : Karan you remember that doctor who treated her yesterday ( he nods ) he is my so close friend.. uska khud ka ek meditation center hai.. maybe tum preeta ko bhi vahi kuch time ke liye chod sakte ho.. what if that help her to become normal..

Karan : meditation center ?

Mahira : Yeah!! And it's so good and peaceful there.. she'll definitely enjoy there.. vo vaha pe yoga excercise and all.. sab haii.. think about it..

Karan : not a bad idea but I can trust it right ? I don't want anything wrong for my preeta..

Mahira : not at all.. that place was just to help relax people seriously and the doctor guyy prithvi he is the owner so it's absolutely trustable..

He nodded his head at her words.. it doesn't look like a bad idea.. anyhow preeta had to stay alone for a week or so and it would maybe help her to relax her mind.. he thought then looked at her..

But it was going to be a hell of a task to convince her..

Karan : give me his number.. I'll talk to him..

Mahira : Sure! Okay then I'll go.. see you tomorrow morning.. I'll meet you at the center!

She left with a smirking face leaving Karan with confused thoughts...

Karan : preeta i told you na only one khaani haii.. idar do yeh chocolates bohot ho gaya!

Preeta : Aaaannn motuuu!

He lifted his hand full of chocolates in the air away from her.. She jumped to take it but couldn't able to reach to his hand.. he smirked playfully..

Preeta : you motu luthraa!! Huhh!!

She folded her arms around her chest and turned away from him.. he laughed at his pouty baby then hugged her from back and placed a kiss on her cheek.. she whined then slapped his hand away..

Karan : okay now no more pouting.. bhook lagi thii na.. come let's make something healthy..

She huffed.. the urge to pull his hairs took over her again and she did it exactly..

Karan : oyeee! Mrs. Luthra yeh second time hai jab tumne aese mere baalo ko kheecha.. mujhe yeh cute face pasand na hota na to batata tumhe!

Preeta : Aaayyyy 😛

She just shows him her tongue then giggled and ran away from him..

Karan : baby careful.. phir lag jayegi..

And for the thousand nth time, he told her to be careful but his innocent yet naughty adorable girl never listens to him..

But he was the one who was spoiling her and he loved to do it.. Anything for her smile..

Screen freezed

I know the chapter is not up to the mark but I'm trying to write.. :/

Do votes and leave your reviews..

Tina ♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro