22: Princess! Welcome

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Princess! Welcome." Sayaka remarked as everyone bowed their heads in reverence.

"Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed your secret meeting without me." You walked into the room with a smile.

"My apologies, your highness, but I didn't wish to bother you with a discussion of a woman that you already knew of." Kirari quickly tried to repair your feelings. Each member was seated on the floor with their own holes drilled into the floor for spying.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, excuses, excuses." You waved her off as you noticed Kaede open his legs up for you to sit in his lap. He had a very grumpy look on his face. You were more than willing to sit with him, and in fact you were walking towards him when you were pulled off your feet.

"Gotcha!" Midari wrapped her arms around you and showered your head with kisses as he squeezed you, eliciting a shriek of surprise. "Sit with me, Princess."

"Okay, okay!" You giggled as you settled in between Midari's lap, watching Kaede's lips twitch in anger. He had to start a mantra in his head.

I'm going home with her. I'm going home with her. I'm going home with her.

It was the only thing that kept him from acting out. He was going to take the high road if it was the last thing he did.

As everyone quieted down, you listened in below.

"Why not play a game with me?" Yuriko suggested. "It's an original gambling game my club came up with, Life or Death."

You were already bored. You didn't need to hear the whole game explained again, so you sat up and whispered to Midari.

"Did you bring your make up bag, Midari?"

"Of course! What do you want done, Princess?" She smiled at you; she wasn't the head of the beautification committee for nothing.

"Nails painted, face mask and then lipstick. It has to be really hard to remove though. I've got a lot of plans for tonight." You glanced at Kaede, who was looking in his hole, but still blushing.

"Colors?" She asked as she dug through her bag.

Kaede pulled out his phone and immediately texted you his requests.

Kae<3: Glossy. Your favorite pink.

Having helped you get ready for countless balls, he knew all about different colors and what he liked and didn't like on you. He liked pinks (very sweet), reds (very sexy), black (very kinky) and purple (very unique). He didn't like blue (too much like Kirari), green (reminded him of seaweed), nude (where'd your lips go?) or orange (too hard to find a good shade for you).

You didn't wear make-up too often-- what was the point for the school day-- but you wanted to make sure you had it on for tonight. It was your first night alone with Kaede.

"I want a coral lipstick with a super gloss and my nails to be carnation pink. Nothing too flashy, but very nice." You remarked as you received his text.

"Alright! Take your sockies off, princess and get your little piggies ready for this! Then, I'll put a moisturizing face mask on and paints away! You'll look so pretty, no one here could resist ya!" She squealed in happiness, but as the game continued on below you, you figured no one would be paying attention to you.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro