89: Oh!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Oh! Yes, she tastes delicious. The delicious smell of a women sexually excited." Kirari murmured looking up at you from the V of your thighs, her eyes sparkling. Her head dropped back down, and you cried out as her tongue slid into your pussy. Her tongue probed and seemed like nothing you had experienced before, even having just experienced her twin. It was long and she knew how to probe your vaginal opening expertly. Ririka's hands kneaded your breasts and her lips and tongue ravished your neck and ears. You could feel the hot wetness of her open pussy as it pressed against your back. The feelings were so wonderful, to have two women loving you at the same time. Your body seemed to melt.

Kirari's talented mouth and tongue moved over and in your pussy. She had avoided your clit and it ached and felt so swollen it was about to burst. You thrust your hips upward trying to come in contact with her talented tongue and sucking lips but she avoided contact. She was making you want it so bad. Finally, you could stand it no longer.

"Kirari, please!" You cried out in agony. She looked up at you.

"Hold our guest, Ririka. Don't let her cum yet. She may be royalty, but she isn't entitled." She said looking back at Ririka behind you.

Ririka's hands held you firmly and she pulled you back onto her body trapping you. Her feet came forward and trapped your legs wide. You couldn't move. She squeezed your breasts lifting them, her fingers catching your nipples and twisting them. You were helpless, at their mercy. A strange feeling came over your body, one I had never felt before. You cried out not in protest but in agreement with their sudden actions.

"Yes, Yes!" You cried out.

Then Kirari's lips came down on your clit and she sucked it as hard as she could. You looked down at her and exploded, your hips shot upward against her lips and your juices gushed out covering her chin. I had never climaxed so strongly in your entire life. You seemed to turn inside out. Kirari's head moved from side to side, her lips firmly attached to your clit, pulling it from side to side.

You howled, you cried, you moaned, you screamed with passion until finally you could stand it no longer and bucked so hard, you practically knocked Kirari backward. Ririka relaxed her hold on you and turned you toward her and kissed your lips, her tongue slipping softly into your mouth. You twisted your mouth away for much needed air. You gasped and gasped until you finally caught your breath.

Kirari looked up at you and smiled. "I'll bet no one ever made love to you like that before."

"And I know how you love your bets, Kirari." You smiled, with twinkling eyes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro