10 (FNAF)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You know, you hear a lot of sympathy for a variety of characters in fnaf: Foxy, Mangle, Freddy...but we can never talk about how brutal my number ten's abuse was.

Imagine for a minute you are a giving person. You die and then you come back to give life, thinking you are helping those souls yet you are punished by your own father in a trap you will never escape.

Yup. We are talking about two characters here. Trapped to stay together thanks to one Henry Emily—Lefty and Marionette/ Charlotte Emily.

Now why do I mention both of these characters? Or well...three technically.

Quite simply they're kind of the same character...except with Lefty we really only know he is a trap for the puppet, and I think that's as cool of a concept as Foxy and Mangle if not more. I find the Marionette, despite not being my favorite, to be one of the more interesting characters.

Not to mention Lefty is an interesting character in of himself since we don't know much about him and there's tons of lore involving him as well.

No kidding, Lefty needs more lore. Was Lefty always just built for that trapping purpose? Was he repurposed? Did he break down and they had to find a new use for him, and so this is what they did? Is Lefty's entire purpose to be just a trap for the puppet?

Things like that that just make me interested in him. And the fact that he's considered five dollars... man that's a steal....

Anyway, number ten is Lefty/Marionette. A character who deserves more recognition and more love. Who knows....maybe they're the one William shouldn't have killed.....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro